Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
The nude modeling interests me, but the cafe stuff required to get there really doesn't.

Bodily fluids mixed into food is... very not my thing.
Not to kinkshame anyone, but ew.
If you aren't vegan, then you almost certainly already mix bodily fluids into your food. Cow milk is pretty much indistinguishable from human milk and eggs are basically chicken periods, and then there's eating flesh. Not to say I'm vegan, milk, chicken periods, and non-human animal flesh are all delicious. Except eating crab and lobster, I'm never going to eat ocean spider and ocean scorpion, fuck that noise.

Edit: I'm fibbing about the crab and lobster, by the way. I grew up near the ocean, so I have cracked open my share of crab legs and lobster claws and dipped their soft, sweet, succulent flesh in a delectable butter sauce often enough, but I am also a huge arachnophobe. Crazy what people can bring themselves to eat if it's tasty enough. Hotdogs prove that.

Last edited:

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Vrelnir, not sure how you might handle anonymous contributions, but I did up a quick pixel-job of a , if you're interested. I worked directly off the tattered school shirt. Stats are up to you, I just work here.

For anyone else having trouble building the source, given that tweego 2.0 was released, I also compiled the old , since tweego 2.0 doesn't work with the newer repository (unless they ported it sometime since I last checked in September). It's an executable, use at own risk, (one false positive from Cylance, whateverthefuckthatis), yadda yadda. I have zero motivation or incentive to do anything damaging to anonymous strangers, but that's up to the beholder to decide. =)

Reactions: Vrelnir

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
help i'm on the deep forest tryng to find the bear, should i ignore the footprints whenever they appear or should i take a detour? also does disabling the vore tag makes it impossible for the bear to appear?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
In regards to the sadistic hateful teacher mentioned earlier, I don't think it's especially good to start out hated. I think it would be better if the teacher just got off on abusing power. You'd have two routs, directly let them start small with you, little liberties, or work on your "reputation" and the teacher will hear about it. Then maybe if you start refusing their advances the hate, or rather frustration really, begins to grow. But I don't feel like the higher hate should really coincide with more extreme acts, in fact I feel like the more they like you and the more they trust you the more confident they get in, say, teaching while fucking you or making the class run a train on you. I don't really know what kind of path the hate would go down, I'm not really interested either.

I think rather than outright adding a new teacher, it would be better if certain present teachers could be seduced into going down this rout. I mean you can already masturbate until one faints and then get gangbanged by the students. There's an easy in, add a scene where you convince the students to tie the teacher up and force her to fuck you too, then the class starts devolving from there.

On a completely different note, How do you appropriately respond to the bun-stealing orphan in order to encourage orphanage events? Because those are something I'd like to see a lot more of to be honest with you. You can encourage lewdness, they can all become hopeless criminals, but the girl who steals your clothes while you're sunbathing barely demands a thing and the crowd you pull to your doors after streaking in the orphanage never forces you, the most interaction you get is the bathing scene. It's a little sad tbh.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
i think there is a cheat menu and you can enable transformations
There is, but transformations are a little underwhelming at the moment. The wolf transformation just gives you bite and i'm pretty sure there's a scene where one of the teachers takes you by the ears if you've been bad. I'm hoping in the future transformations will have a bigger effect on things, like cave scenes being more involved duo to being transformed. Being transformed doesn't matter much in general.

Reactions: DD2, atur and Midge

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I've been glancing through some of the posts and have not found anything on restarting the game do to programming additions/subtractions. I take it means no restart needed... yet. ;)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
In regards to the sadistic hateful teacher mentioned earlier, I don't think it's especially good to start out hated. I think it would be better if the teacher just got off on abusing power. You'd have two routs, directly let them start small with you, little liberties, or work on your "reputation" and the teacher will hear about it. Then maybe if you start refusing their advances the hate, or rather frustration really, begins to grow. But I don't feel like the higher hate should really coincide with more extreme acts, in fact I feel like the more they like you and the more they trust you the more confident they get in, say, teaching while fucking you or making the class run a train on you. I don't really know what kind of path the hate would go down, I'm not really interested either.

I think rather than outright adding a new teacher, it would be better if certain present teachers could be seduced into going down this rout. I mean you can already masturbate until one faints and then get gangbanged by the students. There's an easy in, add a scene where you convince the students to tie the teacher up and force her to fuck you too, then the class starts devolving from there.

On a completely different note, How do you appropriately respond to the bun-stealing orphan in order to encourage orphanage events? Because those are something I'd like to see a lot more of to be honest with you. You can encourage lewdness, they can all become hopeless criminals, but the girl who steals your clothes while you're sunbathing barely demands a thing and the crowd you pull to your doors after streaking in the orphanage never forces you, the most interaction you get is the bathing scene. It's a little sad tbh.
I wouldn't want this role forced on any of the current teachers. They all have established personalities and while i would certianly like to see them all fleshed out more i would like their progression to be more in line with the character they have already and not any real hard changes. That being said maybe as a substitute teacher that comes and goes but if new classes are added i'd like to see one with this archtype.
And my intention is to have a "hate" meter that starts off with the smaller bulling stuff but builds to the more dangerious stuff(whatever form that ends up taking) as the bar fills up then after a big thing cools off back to zero only to fill again as you piss them off more and more.
I guess we could talk about what kind of actions it would take to fill up the meter and what the pay offs could be (small to large events).

Reactions: atur

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
"Edit: Also should make multiple tax steps depending on popularity maybe. 50/40/30 or something like that?"

Sorry i don't understand this part could you break it down a bit?
Briar takes a cut of MC's profit as the matron/pimp. When starting out, it could be 50% of the pay. When the MC gets more fame, it goes down to 40%. When the MC is quite popular, it goes down further to 30%.

Maybe even make a leaderboard of sorts and the higher the rank, add "opportunities" for special requests of wealthier clients. Or even an auction for sale of virginity (all 3, together or separate), for a percentage of the final sale.

Reactions: Midge

atur

Nov 5, 2019
There is, but transformations are a little underwhelming at the moment. The wolf transformation just gives you bite and i'm pretty sure there's a scene where one of the teachers takes you by the ears if you've been bad. I'm hoping in the future transformations will have a bigger effect on things, like cave scenes being more involved duo to being transformed. Being transformed doesn't matter much in general.
Also Transformations mean you have a good free Haloween costume though I do feel like there should be more people reacting to you being a supernatural being on a regualr bases dunno

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Also Transformations mean you have a good free Haloween costume though I do feel like there should be more people reacting to you being a supernatural being on a regualr bases dunno
Yes. I would be expecting the church and its people to be more fanatic when encountering either an angel transformation or a demonic one.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yes. I would be expecting the church and its people to be more fanatic when encountering either an angel transformation or a demonic one.
I've posted on this before:
"The transformation stuff is interesting and has a whole out/in game story i'll try to summerise from Vrelnirs and others posts.
SO transformations were only to "pop" if your PC was hallucinating but bugged so that it happened regardless and was turned into a feature. From that it could be argued that transformations could be figments of your PCs imagination and as such others don't actually see you that way. BUT there are scenes in which the NPCs do interact with you(Winter or River grabs your wolf ears, Robin strokes you as a Cat). Mookie and i have been talking about more transformations on the Blogspot current(2.6.2)update message list(at length) check it out if you want, but we have been lobbying hard for more interactions and more Transformations(Merfolk being one). "
But with more open supernatural stuff being added like "the beast" we might get some more play.

Reactions: eosar and atur

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm of two minds about the more fantastical elements of the game (transformations, monster girls/boys, etc) And that the game seems a little unsure about it being either real or just in your mind. Conceptually, both of these can be in the game, but I would personally like to see either a more solid line between reality and hallucination, or if the game would run with the concept and expand on it. Say, people in the town having different opinions on whether the fantasy elements exist or not, perhaps your own mental state ties into if you believe in that stuff. (Or, and I don't know if this is a good idea, but maybe throwing in a little cosmic horror lite. Encountering the fantastical might increase stress/trauma and the like)

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So i've zeroed in on the "Brothel" problem and found that it's not really to do with the Brothel content(stripping, extra events[fan, group or pig shows] and glory holes) or even how early you can get to it but more to do with the prostitution events you can trigger.
With all the other Pro events they are either compleatly random to trigger(the street ones) or you have to grind a stat(seduction) really really hard just to get $100 consistantly(the Pub events and even then Brier will often send goons to either steal $500 from you or throw your ass to the gloyholes) and even the Club ones you have to pay the licence fee up front. But more importantly you can brute force the event to trigger often and without much effort.
Now lets compare the danger of getting the Pro events to the other high risk big $$$ paths, Crime and Treasure Hunting.
First Pro: If you dance too long the crowd will drag you off the stage and rape you, this can be stopped by stopping at lecherous or filled with carnal desire and then just retrying. Thats it.
Crime:First you have to raise the Skullduggery stat and your $$$ scales with each bigger skilled job with some big $$$ random gets. However while doing this you also raise your Crime level meaning the police will harrass you more(not dangerous unless they steal your cloathes) but when you passout and go to the Hospital the Cops will drag your ass to the pillory(where rape awaits you and you miss 24Hs of in-game time). But because you'll be constantly raising Crime this will ALWAYS happen when you passout and go to the Hospital. Plus all the little dangers waiting for you in each home and every NPC you steal from(mostly rape).
Treasure Hunting: The Treasures can only be found in the MOST dangerous parts of the game. The Forrest, Old Sewers, Lake Ruins and now the Trash Heap. Do i have to go into just how dangerous there areas are? The answer is VERY!
So compared to these it's more dangerous walking the streets then getting the Pro events at the Brothel and that i think is the "Brothel" problem. Quick, easly triggered, not dangerours big $$$.

Reactions: Ayumi T
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes