Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Oh, yeah. Last night I had gone into the woman's bathroom at the park after midnight, disrobing to do the night time streak. I had no problem until I got back to the restroom, again after midnight, and went for my clothes but got raped. And raped, And raped. Ad nauseam. Every time I tried going after my clothes another rape. Going for a jog or five did not stop the rape gangbang.

You think you could write in a flag saying "I was molested last turn or 5". ;)

By the way, I never got my clothes. I had to return home nude wondering why I could not grab my clothes after being raped. :unsure:

Aug 5, 2019
On the topics that i see being discussed most:

Dominance: i would love it if you could have your character on top for a few of the scenes, riding a guy or ramming into a gal instead of always being the sub. i like give and take kind of stuff where one time your dom and the other your sub

Transformations: i would like it to have two separate modes where the transformations are real and people react to you suddenly coming back with dog/wolf ears and tail or demonic wings and horns and so on or a mode where it's all in your head. and maybe add some perks to transformations such as increased effectiveness of dominant actions for the wolf, being able to swim better when you get a merperson transformation, etc.

Pregnancy: My favorite kink. I look forward to when i can have my character get pregnant from how much she's had/having sex with animals or people. And on top of that, how you care for your children in different environments.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The issue with dominance is not where it can be implemented or how, it's whether or not it should. The thing is it clashes with the original intent behind the game. As I've said in the past when this came up before, you are largely meant to serve as a victim, perhaps willing in many cases at most, but a victim nonetheless of others taking advantage of you. You're supposed to be the bullied, not the bully. You're along for the ride, not the one driving. It's hard for me to keep that in mind too when throwing ideas and suggestions around. I too would love to see more direct intent behind the MC when it comes to the fun bits, not just them simply lie down and accept their fate. It would come down to how receptive Vrel is to broadening the MC's place in DoL.

Come to think of it, this idea of tf's being more real than products of the MC's imaginative mindset might offer a way of allowing forms of dominance to enter the stage. A mode that makes tf's a lot more practical rather than illusion and permits the MC to go further than merely passively accept being a target. Plenty of people have already asked for ways to turn on Baily and Whitney (including me). Then again, that sort of sounds like a DoL2 rather than just an addition to DoL. Again, and not to put pressure on Vrel, this all hinges on what Vrel's willing to commit to. As for pregnancy, I'm a lot more confident that that will continue to be improved and more tacked on in the future. We'll have to see.

Aug 27, 2018
The real issue with dominance is actually the sheer monster of a task that would be writing. I do think letting you take advantage of NPCs in the pillory could work, and maybe 1 or 2 named NPCs, but it would be a truly monumental task to bring it in widespread. Vrelnir isn't opposed to the idea of the mc being able to dominate at times, it's just not realistic to put everything else on hold for it.

I would like more TF interactions, and more TFs. Birb and Fox plz. But Vrelnir's plans and mental roadmap are unknowable, like Cthulhu.

For real though, I would like the ability to destroy anyone who hurts Robin. I'll take Kylar's knife and hunt them down c:

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
I've noticed this too. Could it actually be a fix, rather than a bug, to stop save-scummers like us? :p
The game definitely saves the random number seed along with the saved game. It can only be seen in debug mode, though, and the public build doesn't enable debug mode for obvious reasons.

Enabling debug mode shows a lot of dead code and work-in-progress events, so it's better not to turn it on forever in your save. (And being honest, if you're running debug mode at all, you should consider any bug to be your own fault, of course. ;-)) In the release version, when I don't build from the repository, I like to enable debug mode with a little hack of the Cheats button (which obviously requires you to be running with cheats enabled in your save too):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Debug mode? Not really sure there is one that I know of. Are you talking about the cheat menu? That's turned on from the settings menu on game start or by going into settings from your room (the option should be in the general tab).

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Exploration log #1
It now occurs to me, it would be pretty neat of an addon if during masturbation, there was an animation of MC jerking off/playing with themself.
I also like the cowgirl position the other people can take.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, yeah. Last night I had gone into the woman's bathroom at the park after midnight, disrobing to do the night time streak. I had no problem until I got back to the restroom, again after midnight, and went for my clothes but got raped. And raped, And raped. Ad nauseam. Every time I tried going after my clothes another rape. Going for a jog or five did not stop the rape gangbang.

You think you could write in a flag saying "I was molested last turn or 5". ;)

By the way, I never got my clothes. I had to return home nude wondering why I could not grab my clothes after being raped. :unsure:
Yeah, I had this too a few times.
Usually "only" 3 or 4 rapes. For a seasoned MC this is annoying, but for a fresh MC this can be quite devastating.

To keep it simple: The event should happen *inside* the bathroom. So you can grab your gear afterwards.

And speaking of excessive and annoying events:
My fresh and innocent MC sneaked out the very first night, entered the clothing shop, and "acquired" a full set of garments. The amount of crime this accumulates is INSANE. Before I even had talked to Landry I ended up at the pillory...
Yeah, I know, punishment is due, but... especially on the first offense.
The current limit is 27h. IMHO way too much.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
To keep it simple: The event should happen *inside* the bathroom. So you can grab your gear afterwards.

And speaking of excessive and annoying events:
My fresh and innocent MC sneaked out the very first night, entered the clothing shop, and "acquired" a full set of garments. The amount of crime this accumulates is INSANE. Before I even had talked to Landry I ended up at the pillory...
Yeah, I know, punishment is due, but... especially on the first offense.
The current limit is 27h. IMHO way too much.

I like this fix for the Park bathroom scene.

As for your sentence good riddence! Some of us have to bug Robin really hard to get money for those cloathes that you just walk in and steal. As with most things discussed, Vrel said there is a Prison coming and maybe some kind of Community Service events. So a day in the Stocks might be a blessing.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019

Here. I've tried my best to answer any 0.2.7.0 related questions. People on the Discord have been really helpful with this, luckily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
Business is increased by winning the school's Science and Maths fairs. Apparently winning large sums of money publicly is the trigger. Socialite seems to raise when you go on dates with Avery, but I'm not certain.

Q: How do I increase Sam's love?
A: Sam's love will naturally increase through various random events when working at the cafe.
The easiest way is to dance on tables when you're asked, and keep dancing until Sam comes to get you. Counterintuitive because we're used to stop when the public is too excited, but you don't risk anything in the cafe, and this event happens a lot more often than just waiting for a waiter to bump into you.

Last edited:

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Huh, would never have guessed those two Fame stats came from those events. That's really out there, especially with dating Avery. I was so sure it increases with Niki's events, it just seems fitting.

Now I just need to find the other passout location. I've tried everywhere on Elk Street, and it doesn't seem to take me to the landfill. For example if I pass out at the compound, I'll just trigger the interrogation scene.

Edit: Never mind. I managed to get everything I need, I updated it.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
As for your sentence good riddence! Some of us have to bug Robin really hard to get money for those cloathes that you just walk in and steal.
Seriously? Bugging Robin for money? Now that's a crime that deserves some punishment!

As with most things discussed, Vrel said there is a Prison coming and maybe some kind of Community Service events. So a day in the Stocks might be a blessing.
I'm looking forward to. Sounds more fun than clicking through 27 hours of consensual canine cosplay caressment.

Reactions: Rivalz906 and Midge
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes