Barbatos Rex

Jan 8, 2020
I have started the black box quest and have been searching the forest but still no luck. Can someone pls help me find it?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have started the black box quest and have been searching the forest but still no luck. Can someone pls help me find it?
It's one step deeper into the forest than the lake. If you are not good enough in history (B?) you should join the kids after school.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Seriously? Bugging Robin for money? Now that's a crime that deserves some punishment!
I've done it before. Hey, I literally have to whore myself out, sucking all the dicks and taking all the cocks up my ass and barely developed pussy and listening to guys complain about their problems, all so that I can pay for BOTH of our rents. I have to pay 1,400 for rent now, and it isn't even the science fair yet. She literally doesn't need to worry about rent anymore thanks to me, all of her money now is disposable income. Mine isn't so disposable anymore. The least she can do is give me some pocket change for when I need to dispose of some money for some reason.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've done it before. Hey, I literally have to whore myself out, sucking all the dicks and taking all the cocks up my ass and barely developed pussy and listening to guys complain about their problems, all so that I can pay for BOTH of our rents. I have to pay 1,400 for rent now, and it isn't even the science fair yet. She literally doesn't need to worry about rent anymore thanks to me, all of her money now is disposable income. Mine isn't so disposable anymore. The least she can do is give me some pocket change for when I need to dispose of some money for some reason.
Damn! You be doing it wrong. Treasure Hunting is where it's at. With a little(alot) of larceny on the side pays all my bills.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Damn! You be doing it wrong. Treasure Hunting is where it's at. With a little(alot) of larceny on the side pays all my bills.
From what I've seen, the brothel is definitely where the big bucks are. You know what though? A story arc needs to be added for Robin in regards to this, IF you've started prostituting yourself. Because I often think... What would Robin think, how would she react, if she knew when I leave right after school on a Thursday, that I am off to fuck a dozen people to pay her rent? Even moreso now that she's romantically with my own character. I don't doubt it wouldn't be a good reaction, but I wonder if the anger would be more towards your character for basically cheating on her for the sake of money, or herself for unknowingly pushing you to do such things to make sure she doesn't end up on the streets? This is why I hope DoL's creator makes a side quest of this, or maybe they already have and I've simply not reached it yet. Because it's kinda an elephant in the room, and a constant thought in my head whenever I send my character off to whore right after walking home from school with her romantic girlfriend. Big potential for drama and characterization and story, if a side quest about this happens.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I definitely agree with Robin reacting to the player prostituting themselves. Maybe Robin starts to wonder where you're disappearing off to, and tries to confront you about it. Eventually, if you don't give them an answer they follow you.

It's clear that Robin doesn't approve of sharing (look at the Kylar/Robin scenes where you favour Kylar over Robin) so if they get upset at Kylar, imagine what'd they be like when they find what the player's been up to.

Alternatively, you could work this into Kylar's Jealousy stat. They already follow you around town, why not inside buildings? Maybe Kylar's in a state of disbelief (they don't believe the pictures of you are real) when they enter the Brothel and see you working there.

Last edited:

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I definitely agree with Robin reacting to the player prostituting themselves. Maybe Robin starts to wonder where you're disappearing off to, and tries to confront you about it. Eventually, if you don't give them an answer they follow you

I like it. Robin starts start to wonder where you're disappearing off to, and tries to confront you about it. Eventually if you don't give them an answer, they start to follow you. It's clear that Robin doesn't approve of sharing (look at the Kylar/Robin scenes where you favour Kylar over Robin) so if they get upset at Kylar, imagine what'd they be like when they find what the player's been up to.

Alternatively, you could work this into Kylar's Jealousy stat. They already follow you around town, why not inside buildings? Maybe Kylar's in a state of disbelief (they don't believe the pictures of you are real) when they enter the Brothel and see you working there.
I unfortunately can't see said Kayler/Robin scene, I pretty much went full throttle on getting a lesbian romance with her as fast as possible, and have pretty much ignored every other potential love interest. Most I've done is teased and flashed Kayler a few times to fuck with him, but stopped when I realized his growing negative stat could cause him to rape my character in a fit of lustful jealousy. Wellllllll... I also apparently have a growing love stat for that female school bully, because I keep doing what she asks because it's hot and she apparently loves that. But it isn't me trying to be her sub girlfriend.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So yeah, just checked my file. Damn, that domination stat is through the damn roof. You can't see it, but Kyler has 0 love, 3 lust, and 1 suspicion, just off screen. He's fixated on [me].

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I wish this game has pregnancy tag like some other text-base erotic game.
To be honest it probably should have it since the one preg thing was added, but full proper pregnancy hasn't been instituted yet so maybe that's why the tag isn't there.

Aug 27, 2018
It's not my fault you're too socially retarded to see the difference between punching out some creepy old businessman for being a creepy old businessman and punching out an abusive guardian or the school bully.
Bailey is likely smart enough to realize that since you took on Robin's debt that they could extort you for money, which is meh. Bailey isn't going to risk a significant money source for something so minor as a ward hitting them.

Hitting a bully, can completely dissuade them from picking on you. It's not necessarily the most ethical way, but I guess you might just be too young to remember the days when this was in fact the solution to bullies. It can also give other people the courage to stand up for themselves. Furthermore, all the teachers, and even the headmaster, aren't going to side with Whitney.

And I'm sure you'd like to bring up the underground dungeon event, but Whitney can't utilize that without being at significant risk, as already seen.

Avery is a legitimately dangerous person who has no reason to care about the safety of Robin, someone who could easily go to the cops or take it into their own hands with no real worry. Bailey doesn't have to worry about the implications of who has to pay Bailey. Avery isn't restricted by school faculty or authority figures. Avery could easily just remove Robin on their walk home from school, and no npc would look into it.

So in the end. Punching Bailey would likely result in no real punishment for Robin, and a punishment I can handle for me. Punching Whitney can result in a myriad of potential results, but realistically at worst nothing changes, it would be a one-off situation and Whitney would just not approach you when you have lunch with Robin.

Punching Avery is in fact the more socially inept thing to do. It's the most dangerous thing to do.

Last edited:

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
How about instead of arguing over the addition and current inclusions of violence in an already dark and dreary life sim while hurling insults at one another, the two of you instead have a civil discussion about what you'd like to see or not like to see in the game?

Would that be acceptable, or do I have to pull out the "Socially Retarded" insult as well to have any say in this conversation?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes