Aug 27, 2018
First off, I will mention that your ad hominem doesn't really have any place on a forum, in an argument, or in any other form of human interaction.
That's fair, can't say I was in the proper state of mind when I wrote it. To be fair though, I was only responding to what what already on the table.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@
Rycharde

Thanks for noticing my comment! and No i was not saying they was equivalent, only that if we start dissecting EVERY terminology on what is what, then nothing will ever be done.

Thanks for the lecture too, But this is what i was talking about being strict with terminology. I was suggesting to add a Bimbo transformation BUT and IF a male character fit the criteria than they become bimbo regardless of gender. Call it a glitch in the matrix. And of course! even if you reach the criteria for Bimbo transformation you can choose NOT too; like for example, being Robins Protector; It's a personal decision your PC will have to deal with for the rest of the game.

I can see there will always be people complaining about terminology and going on like "males can't be bimbos" So a correct answer to this retort will be "then don't choose that Transformation or your male character will become one and there is nothing that can be done about that other than go to a past save"

Tips for newbies:
Always save your progress in different saves in case you screw up, I play the survival horror difficulty and yet my PC have never been send to the asylum. of course i had reach hi trauma, but there are ways to lower it , Robin it's the best, Harper (on Fridays, to trigger pass out with hi trauma near the hospital, its a random chance you end there for this event to trigger, he also gives you daily pills to gain control) and Doren (English teacher) every day at 4PM (after showing up on her class drench on cum, she randomly notice you for this event to trigger), just be sure to have control on green or almost green before every session as seems to me this way trauma lowers faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte and atur

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I can see there will always be people complaining about terminology and going on like "males can't be bimbos" So a correct answer to this retort will be "then don't choose that Transformation or your male character will become one and there is nothing that can be done about that other than go to a past save"
I kinda like himbo. ;)

Wasn't doing the terminology thang. (Well I was, but I wasn't. Know what I mean?) I understand this game has waaay too many items, transformations, etc to get into that.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i talked to him about getting more pee stuff in the game like the bully might use you to empty her self or in the school toilets if you go into the girls toilet they might use you to punish you or in class or just on the streat he said pepole could make it and he would see if it could work in the game but pee aint his fetish so he isent planning on puting it in the game but omg would it be awsome!!!!!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Have someone do the write-up. Someone who does watersports. Pass it to him or someone who knows the coding and walla. I'd do the writeup but I'm having major problems with bipolar. I'll submit once I get past the *#^@.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i talked to him about getting more pee stuff in the game like the bully might use you to empty her self or in the school toilets if you go into the girls toilet they might use you to punish you or in class or just on the streat he said pepole could make it and he would see if it could work in the game but pee aint his fetish so he isent planning on puting it in the game but omg would it be awsome!!!!!
Have someone do the write-up. Someone who does watersports. Pass it to him or someone who knows the coding and walla. I'd do the writeup but I'm having major problems with bipolar. I'll submit once I get past the *#^@.
I helped come up with an idea of a base "Piss bar"(Bladder-Bar?) that could be added, more of like an extra difficulty thing an could be locked behind the WS tickbox but could be used to "keep track" of how much Piss you have stored and buildup throughout the day. That could then be adapted to WS uses. that was over on the last updates blogspot forum but i'll be happy to continue talk of it over here.

• Wow
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Yea.. I brought up this idea before too about having piss content for DOL.. The idea in itself doesn't have to be disgusting when you think about it.. For instance being groped or fingered to the point that your forced to piss.. That could then cause an embarrassment while at school or if in public.. It could create a lot of interesting content for DOL.. Sadly though when I was looking at DOL I wasn't sure if I had the right experience :/ which sucks because I really would like to add to DOL.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Something I've tried in the past, find a bit of erotica on WS, read it. modify it, et cetera it. If you are comfortable with its uniqueness had it over to the dev. If not, you have had practice working out a WS story. Find another and do the above. You get better, you may find that unique story or you can use the storyboard you just mention filling it in with one story there, another here, each being your own vision. You can also take a bit out of this story, a bit out of that, fluff it with bits and pieces that you'd like.

Tada! You have a story that may be delivered in parts. ;)

Oops. Thought you were Midge. But still, the above worked with whatever fantasy or fetish you want.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Rycharde
So my main idea was to be able to use it in "combat", then the NPC would react to it like the Crossdresser reveil(they either like it and you get good points with them or hate it and try to beat you up). Maybe if you piss on them they will let you go(release you if they have grabbed you) then the above check to see if they like it or not. Anyway that's one of my ideas. I'm more of a workshop the system/idea out kind of person not a coding/fine detailed story writer.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Midge
I'm kinda the reverse... sorta.

Given the right and creative mania mood (suffer from ), the proper music playing in the background (what I call my creative tracks), time and love to focus on whatever is the going trend of the hour, or less, sometimes more, that is when I can do some cool stuff... sometimes.

There are times when I'm in a code-only mode where the above help focus on that but will not aid in the creative aspects. Same for the above, when I'm doing that I cannot code to save my soul.

I'd be there ready to help devs and have been there putting forth my two copper pieces. Though the above happens when it happens, one or the other so I cannot help devs who need some form of schedule. Sooo...

What do I do? I started working on a game of my choosing (still pre-alpha) where I can set my non-schedule and work out when it is creative time or coding when my body allows it. ;)

I'd love to work with the dev of this game. I love the look and feel, the sandbox is great, et cetera. Buuut...

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Walla! After having that conversation my mania went in the proper mode. I was already listening to creative tracks, etc. Now I'm in a creative mood and working on the storyboard. YAY!

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Exploration Log #2
I think it would be good if there was a checklist that showed who you've encountered already. Just as a way to keep track of who you've met in case you forget.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i dont know how to code and stuff i was saying this so everyone knows thats its shomthing he is okey with and for the pee stuff ofc am down am like 100% down for it but the only thing i could do is come with ideas for the stuff mybe write a scene or tow but i dont know how to code so yee

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Shit, I would just be happy with more pregnancy stuff especially with the wolves. Maybe a slight increase chance of encountering worms and spiders and possible birthing of worms and spiders.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Shit, I would just be happy with more pregnancy stuff especially with the wolves. Maybe a slight increase chance of encountering worms and spiders and possible birthing of worms and spiders.
bear children with wolves and your children will be half humanoid wolves?? its a cool concept but the pregnancy is going to take a longtime to implement in this game.

Reactions: nightsight
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes