illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Does breast augment surgery reset any progess already made with growth pills? Meaning if I do a surgery, do the pills ingested in previous days still count towards the next level?

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
Will there eventually be more details to npcs and what not? I feel that as a text game character descriptions seem to be pretty bare bones. My imagination can only do so much after all as the only descriptions I seem to see are body builds, occasional hair, and magically transforming chests.

Reactions: Fangii and atur

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Will there eventually be more details to npcs and what not? I feel that as a text game character descriptions seem to be pretty bare bones. My imagination can only do so much after all as the only descriptions I seem to see are body builds, occasional hair, and magically transforming chests.
IMO, concise descriptions work rather nicely and makes the game flow better.

Like compare it to others such as Trials in Tainted Space or Lilith's Throne where you get a wall of text with excessive descriptions of every little pore. My personal nitpick with the latter one: every boss encounter tries to one-up the previous one with a wall text of how beautiful & alluring they are. Feels like I've fought the sexiest sex who ever sexed a hundred times by now, LOL.

Well, I am sure there is a happy medium in between two extremes but I lean towards 'less is more'. :)

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
IMO, concise descriptions work rather nicely and makes the game flow better.

Like compare it to others such as Trials in Tainted Space or Lilith's Throne where you get a wall of text with excessive descriptions of every little pore. My personal nitpick with the latter one: every boss encounter tries to one-up the previous one with a wall text of how beautiful & alluring they are. Feels like I've fought the sexiest sex who ever sexed a hundred times by now, LOL.

Well, I am sure there is a happy medium in between two extremes but I lean towards 'less is more'. :)
I definitely agree but it still kinda feels like it's too much less... especially since sometimes character details are mentioned after their appearance. However, I can see to some extent how people would prefer less descriptions so that they can fantasize what's really happening with characters they built themselves as more details renders less imagination to use which lessens an npcs appeal in a bigger range sort of way. In all honesty if they did add more details I can only think the best way to do it is to do it like liliths throne did. That way 20 iq people like me who have no real kink in terms of appearance can get an idea as to what they happened to be getting attacked by.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I would love it if you could see sex scenes that happen to npcs personally, that would be fucking amazing. Is there some reason that kinda stuff isn't possible with the game engine or something? Example being when you see somebody/an npc locked in stocks in front of the cafe and all you get is a text description for what's happening. I'd love to see the scene animated like when the character is in stocks when you view the person.

Stuff happening visually to npcs instead of just you all the time would bring this up another notch for me. Right now it kinda feels like the player character is the only one ever having sex/getting raped.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Human NPC's don't have their own art. Even in scenes involving you they are just silhouettes. As the art gets more fleshed out I imagine things like that will become more possible in the future. And there are scenes involving others and not just the player, btw. They are nowhere nearly as common admittedly, so it's very possible to miss them. There's one in fact that can only appear when sneaking out at night in the nude/underwear. If I recall, someone brought up the idea in mind to adding art to at least named NPC's such as Whitney or Kylar, and I know plenty of the Discord would go bananas if that ever came to fruition.

That said, there's still a lot of the existing art that needs to be tackled eventually. It very inconsistent in places, especially with clothing. The supposedly very blue denim shorts appear in encounters the same as a red towel. Not to say the art hasn't been getting some TLC, just that it's got a ways to go before it can been considered complete with what it has now. Games like this one have a notorious habit of eventually bloating themselves with half-baked content that never sees any reiteration for the sake of completion or even error correction and bug fixing (See CoC, good example). I'm crossing the shit out of my fingers that such a case does not occur with DoL.

Robertraff

Jan 16, 2020
Is there an update schedule by the maker of the game and if so where can i find it.
And does any one know where i can the game files in the computer so i can make my own mod.

Mehian

Dec 13, 2018
Seems to be an issue where character images are not loading with the newest version.

Edit: May have found a solution, will update as time goes on.

Edit 2: solution works, if anybody else has the same problem, go to the downloads section, find the downloaded file. Then, you will go to C:/Users/[USER]/AppData/Local/Temp/. Go into the D.O.L. file, and transfer the img file from the download into the temp file.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes