Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
So, my cloth stealing spree earned me a 150k crime rep. You?
You absolute madlad. I always panic and reset my crime score as soon as I'm able when I get too far above 100. With a rep like that, surely cops wouldn't even need to question you

Reactions: eosar

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
You absolute madlad. I always panic and reset my crime score as soon as I'm able when I get too far above 100. With a rep like that, surely cops wouldn't even need to question you
I'd love to claim the madness, but it's more of a ignorance+luck combination. I had no idea it can get that high and nobody caught me while i did the clean up quests.

Reactions: atur and Rexzon

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i wish he had a patreon becuse i love this game i been playing it for months now and am so sad its not on patreon i would defently support it!!

Reactions: Vrelnir

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
It's not my fault you're too socially retarded to see the difference between punching out some creepy old businessman for being a creepy old businessman and punching out an abusive guardian or the school bully.
Keeping it classy I see, Callowayaway.

Aug 27, 2018
How about instead of arguing over the addition and current inclusions of violence in an already dark and dreary life sim while hurling insults at one another, the two of you instead have a civil discussion about what you'd like to see or not like to see in the game?

Would that be acceptable, or do I have to pull out the "Socially Retarded" insult as well to have any say in this conversation?
Hey now, I only respond in kind. I really did consider editing it out after I posted though.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So, my cloth stealing spree earned me a 150k crime rep. You?
Right now I'm at 210k. If I got the math right (still only D^^) that would earn me 105 27h-sessions at the pillory.
But I have the box! Let's have cheerful hike through a friendly forest full of fluffy little animals to uncle Landry.

Reactions: eosar

sbotmtwigrm

Sep 7, 2018
"A strange beast now prowls the town's streets at night. The nightmare won't end as quickly for particularly beautiful characters"
I can not find this event. Can anyone help me with this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
You really think that Bailey and Whitney would get away with what they do if it became known that any wallflower of a boy/girl could hit them without retaliation? That's all I'm going to bother saying about it because I was not the one who started in with the ad hominem and the only relevant opinion on the characters and their social dynamics is Vrelnir's.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I can't encounter any event. I played hours a day and I have yet to trigger the worm/spider events or the predator in town at night. =\

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"A strange beast now prowls the town's streets at night. The nightmare won't end as quickly for particularly beautiful characters"
I can not find this event. Can anyone help me with this?
It has a VERY low chance of happening. Just keep at it.

Reactions: atur

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
i wish he had a patreon becuse i love this game i been playing it for months now and am so sad its not on patreon i would defently support it!!
It was on Patreon but they made him close it down iirc, but now there IS a

EDIT: For anyone coming across this, as mentioned later on down the comments, it wasn't closed down, it's just become a more "personal" funding for his other games. SubscribeStar is basically for DoL, and the Patreon for him/other projects.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i was reading some comments about the update, thanks for that by the way!
but i have to ask, why the pure route gets punish once again? fist time was the milk drinking, lower purity, you lose angelt traformation by only doing that.
Now the chef job... why being pure means your PC milk and cum production is lessen?
is the game meant to punish the pure route this much? what does the pure rout has to offer if actually hinders you game play? please remove this limitation cum and milk production must be associated with other stats, not purity, like stress, or physic, or even trauma, something that don't affect certain transformations actually only one transformation: Angel, or else why have say transformations if the game is literally going to punish you for that in your game play?

EDIT:
well seems someone already address the transformations and describe it as something underwhelming, which means, transformations don't mater they only are a free costume which NPC don't even notice. Guess better only see this as a achievement more than a perk to have some advantage. and being the Angle transformation the worst of all because how the game is made, then its the worst transformation to have.

BTW now that it seems we are not getting Futa transformation, can we get bimbo transformation instead? Boost allure, Makes attackers cum faster, boost fluid production , instantly turn hair platinum blond and eyes light blue, makes lips big and fat, instantly boost breast, penis (if you have one) and butt to max size possibly adding one extra size if that is possible, Boost beauty to max and makes it stay there for good.
As bad perks maybe that Raise corruption, Raise sensibility , Raise Arousal over time making PC cum more often, and makes Hallucinogen state raise over time as well after waking up because your brain gets all bubbly (fainting and/or sleeping for no less than 8 hours cure this Hallucinogen state to 0)

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
socially retarded
First off, I will mention that your ad hominem doesn't really have any place on a forum, in an argument, or in any other form of human interaction.

That said, I can confirm from personal experience that striking back at bullies almost always earns respect and puts an end to it -- and in the bully's words, they were even weak punches. I learned how to properly ball a fist not long after, but never had to use it: the taunting never stopped, but the physical violence and aggression halted immediately and forever from that point on.

It's the reason I'm so radically opposed to zero-tolerance policies. It's like enshrining that there's no right to self-defence. We don't live in a Hobbesian anarchy, true, but administrators are utterly naïve if they think that the rule of law will always protect the innocent, let alone naïve to think that criminalizing standing up for oneself is going to produce strong, assertive children.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
After reading the brief of the new update, again, thanks for that!, will new perks be counted in a retroactive way for old saves? it say that the more numbers of orgasm the PC has and cums the more amount of cum he will produce, will this amount be added retroactively or will it start counting as the new update? and if so what is the math so to add the production in cheat , is this variable in cheat at all? thanks

Who said anything about futa being off the table?
well for how i see it as long as new things are being added without the futa being implemented will be harder for the futa character to be introduced so all point it will never be introduce. As more content to be change because the double gender PC.

So a Bimbo transformation will be easier to introduce as this wont change the gender of PC. maybe the correct term for a male character will be Sisi? but i wont get stingy about terminology.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Supporting DOL financially can be done over at the SubscribeStar. Vrel's Patreon is mainly still there just because it's become his personal Patreon with no links to anything DOL-related whatsoever. The content was too lewd for Patreon.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So a Bimbo transformation will be easier to introduce as this wont change the gender of PC. maybe the correct term for a male character will be Sisi? but i wont get stingy about terminology.
If I understand the above comment you are saying a bimbo and a sissy are equivalent? If not I apologize.

Bimbo is a slang term for a conventionally attractive, sexualized, naive and unintelligent woman.

Sissy: In the BDSM practice of forced feminization, the male bottom undergoing cross-dressing may be called a sissy as a form of erotic humiliation, which may elicit guilt or sexual arousal, or possibly both, depending on the individual.
- - -​
While making sure my definitions above were short and correct I stumbled across "himbo". :p

Himbo, a portmanteau of the words him and bimbo, is a slang term for an attractive but vacuous man. The word was first used in 1988. Since then, the term and the stereotype it describes have generated a range of commentary and reactions from writers, entertainers, linguists, and cultural analysts.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes