Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How does the Chastity Parasites work i been try to get it to work for a long time now
Chastity Parasites ? Is that the new Red slime? If so you need high trauma/the hallucination trait and you need to orgasm in the scrapyard out side of combat.

Dartleisgud

Nov 9, 2019
so I've been play degrees of lewdity and all the images won't show up like the character the map and the side images by the little sentences that bring you places (idk what they're called)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
so I've been play degrees of lewdity and all the images won't show up like the character the map and the side images by the little sentences that bring you places (idk what they're called)
Make sure you've extracted the game using 7-Zip or similar. The img folder and Degrees of Lewdity html file also need to be in the same location.

Robertraff

Jan 16, 2020
Chastity Parasites ? Is that the new Red slime? If so you need high trauma/the hallucination trait and you need to orgasm in the scrapyard out side of combat.
No in the game its three diff. Chastity Parasites $vaginalchastityparasite $penilechastityparasite and $penilechastityparasite it has the set up in the code for the anal as expo. (Get Chastity belt and fully upgrade it and go fight maggots. {Maggot only inters anal.} And has a small chance if having maggots parasite. )

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Quick question: what the new ear parasite does? I let parasites turned off (maggots are a major turn off, and i don't particulaly care for the slime ones), but have been debating if i should turn them on for this new update. Problem is: i don't know if they are worth it. So what exactly they do?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"No in the game its three diff. Chastity Parasites $vaginalchastityparasite $penilechastityparasite and $penilechastityparasite it has the set up in the code for the anal as expo. (Get Chastity belt and fully upgrade it and go fight maggots. {Maggot only inters anal.} And has a small chance if having maggots parasite. ) "

I don't go looking in the code but i think you might mean the Parasites that can get trapped in your Chastitybelt i.e spiders and eels and other small swarms. The spiders you can get doing the dusty attic jobs on Danube St

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So as I understand you can't actually farm any events (savescum, if you like), because there is something that determines when an event happen and it is stated at the start of the game, right? Because no matter how many times I save/load I always get the same result for the same "random" scenes (for example when working at the cafe). Or am I missing something big and important?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Quick question: what the new ear parasite does? I let parasites turned off (maggots are a major turn off, and i don't particulaly care for the slime ones), but have been debating if i should turn them on for this new update. Problem is: i don't know if they are worth it. So what exactly they do?
The maggots just raise Arousal but the Red Ear one is special that has some kind of mind control powers. I'm not entiraly sure though as i haven't gotten it yet myself.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So as I understand you can't actually farm any events (savescum, if you like), because there is something that determines when an event happen and it is stated at the start of the game, right? Because no matter how many times I save/load I always get the same result for the same "random" scenes (for example when working at the cafe). Or am I missing something big and important?
I'm not sure I completely agree. There does seem to be some level of predetermining on the part of how events are triggered, but you can definitely savescum for sure to get many events to trigger or not on demand. Go to a tile at a certain time triggering an unwanted event (such as an assault), reload from before the event and go to a different path back to that same tile at the same time you did before and the same event may not happen, so somethings are getting overridden/interrupted on reloads. You can however get stuck with or without an event firing off depending on what it is, where it happens, and how much time there is between said event and your last save.

K9

May 28, 2017
They try to force you to fuck everyone you meet in the random encounters, inflicting Pain, Trauma and Stress if you resist, and decreasing them if you let them. It's treated as rape, and each time you give in or orgasm it raises a Corruption stat, making harder to resist the parasite. If you keep giving in you end up making giant gangbangs in the street with everyone around each time somebody speaks to you.

It's pretty boring TBH, you can definitely live without it unless you've got a huge fetish for mind control. It's not like getting raped was something you have to work for in this game. It'd be slightly better if the resulting sex was treated as consensual IMO, it would make more sense since you choose to give in, and it'd be more in line with the 'corruption' theme of the parasite.

You get the same 'random' strings if you make the same actions in the same order. Change actions and the random events change. Getting out and back in the same zone for exemple is enough.

How do you increase ass size?
There's an ass parasite in the rivers you come across randomly in the forest that makes your ass grow, but you only get it if you fail swimming through as far as I can tell, so you can't get it if your Swimming stat is too high. It happens more often when it's raining. I haven't managed to get it in a long time.

Low Purity also makes your ass grow, but exercising makes it get smaller more rapidly, so get used to have a slender ass if you don't get the parasite early in the game.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
They try to force you to fuck everyone you meet in the random encounters, inflicting Pain, Trauma and Stress if you resist, and decreasing them if you let them. It's treated as rape, and each time you give in or orgasm it raises a Corruption stat, making harder to resist the parasite. If you keep giving in you end up making giant gangbangs in the street with everyone around each time somebody speaks to you.

It's pretty boring TBH, you can definitely live without it unless you've got a huge fetish for mind control. It's not like getting raped was something you have to work for in this game. It'd be slightly better if the resulting sex was treated as consensual IMO, it would make more sense since you choose to give in, and it'd be more in line with the 'corruption' theme of the parasite.
Ive added my own twist to it which will be in the next update, I hope it makes it more interesting for you. ive completed 3 out of the 5 additions ive thought up since getting and removing the ear slime. Of the 3 done, 1 is an improvement, 2 are new features.

K9

May 28, 2017
Ive added my own twist to it which will be in the next update, I hope it makes it more interesting for you. ive completed 3 out of the 5 additions ive thought up since getting and removing the ear slime. Of the 3 done, 1 is an improvement, 2 are new features.
Nice, I'll check it out. I've kept a save with the parasite just in case you did something like that.

But as long as it counts as rape, and adds to the Rape fame, I'll have to resist it. Getting Rape fame is the equivalent of losing in this game as far as I'm concerned. I didn't spend several months ingame beating the shit out of rapists to let a worm ruin my good rep. :p

(I did however test giving in on a throwaway save.)

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
How do I increase my love with Sam? I can't get the chef event to appear despite spending hours working for this stupid minimum wage job of 5 euros per hour -_-

Reactions: DD2

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do I increase my love with Sam? I can't get the chef event to appear despite spending hours working for this stupid minimum wage job of 5 euros per hour -_-
You just gotta do it. Should take ruffly an in-game week. The events are alot better on the RNG then what they were.
Also it's designed to not begotten straight away. Patience young padawan.

Reactions: DD2
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes