KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I actually thought about it before, but then shrugged it off assuming it wouldn't be likely to happen but, if that does happen, or in it's place, I was thinking that there can be "Custom music" tracks, like what can be done in AA2/Artificial Academy 2. Down the line of updates, they added in a CustomBGM feature that uses your own custom tracks over the original BGM.

Reactions: Fangii

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
That's kinda the game though, people trying to constantly rape you. You can either avoid all things that have a high chance of trigger that (Staying in the woods too long, out after dark, allure/attractiveness too high, etc), or get better at dealing with it. Either learn to fight them off, or cooperate enough to reduce strain on your character.

My issue with the current system is it's like you either can't avoid being penetrated at all, or no encounter is dangerous, depending on your sex skills. You pretty quickly get to the point where you can always keep attackers away from your privates and every time you're grabbed it's like "Oh, another butt/footjob", lol. That and even with max physical stats and decent grades to reduce pain, it's pretty hard to physically fight off attackers. I still haven't managed to make a full "fight assailants" run work. I haven't even unlocked the defiant version of "Moan" yet. Often end up having to "go along" with most rape attempts to a certain degree to not get knocked out.

Game kinda forces you into a certain playstyle I guess. I wanna roleplay a delinquent or athlete that can fight off people/escape encounters, but it requires amazing grades to reduce pain. Kinda goes against that angle. I feel like there should be two physical stats, endurance/agility type stuff and strength. Get the pain reduction and fighting ability in all physical stats, you shouldn't need to study for that. The game is kinda designed right now just to cater to a meek/cooperation/bookworm playstyle even though it offers delinquent options like they're viable. I understand it being skewed towards meek/cooperative with people probably being older/larger than the player character, but meh. Still would be nice if more roleplay styles were a bit more viable.

Like the start that starts you off with physical prowess reduces your grades, so you'll be lacking too much in pain suppression to fight people off. It's actually probably better to start with Nerd or something to get the pain suppression up quicker. Having a separation between strength and stamina/speed would also allow for fleeing options. You could have a character that runs a lot so has high stamina but not much strength ability to flee/dodge attacks. Or you could have a character that's muscular from lifting weights that can't run easily but can fight people off. If you're willing to train in both physical stats, it opens up a lot of ways to deal physical threats without having to cooperate with sex most the time to not get raped/knocked out. You also wouldn't have as much time to study, so you'd have to balance them or choose between them, instead of being able to do everything.

I think dancing can allow you to dodge some encounters (The water balloon anyways), but it's not really the kind of activity certain personality types would train for. Thinking just about the stat boosts is fine but not so great for roleplaying if the only way to avoid encounters is something a delinquent/tomboy would avoid. Basicially every game I have to do the same shit, because it's needed for so much stuff. The only versatility in play style really is how you choose to make money atm.

Oh P.S: Diving in the ruins is so broken for making money that I have to actively avoid using it too or it makes the game far too easy, lol. Might need to tone that down a bit. Having thousands of dollars in week 2 is probably a bit much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

K9

May 28, 2017
A defiant playthrough is very much doable, but only once you've maxed Science and Body (English also helps once you unlock Demand), and gotten some tear gas canisters. Buy the Glasses ASAP to maximize studying effectiveness, and go swim, run or take dancing lessons when you're not at school. You'll need some Skullduggery to get one of the canisters too. If you're playing a slut you can also boost Masochism and Willpower to become almost impervious to pain, thus reducing the need to study Science.

You can get that done in about two weeks, and beat the crap out of everybody afterwards. Just dress conservatively (Jeans and Sweaters with plain undies) and don't get out at night until you're ready to fight back.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
A defiant playthrough is very much doable, but only once you've maxed Science and Body (English also helps once you unlock Demand), and gotten some tear gas canisters. Buy the Glasses ASAP to maximize studying effectiveness, and go swim, run or take dancing lessons when you're not at school. You'll need some Skullduggery to get one of the canisters too. If you're playing a slut you can also boost Masochism and Willpower to become almost impervious to pain, thus reducing the need to study Science.

You can get that done in about two weeks, and beat the crap out of everybody afterwards. Just dress conservatively (Jeans and Sweaters with plain undies) and don't get out at night until you're ready to fight back.
Oh I know it's possible, but not without studying/school is the issue.

Have to go to school and study hard to be a successful delinquent, lol.

K9

May 28, 2017
Oh I know it's possible, but not without studying/school is the issue.
*shrugs* Try Masochism to compensate your lack of Science, as I wrote. Just go in the boys toilets to get gangbanged and annoy them enough to get hurt while you cum repeatedly, it goes up fast.

But yeah, studying at school is kind of what you're supposed to do. You're playing a school student. You don't go on a basket court and say 'this whole bouncing the ball around thing is annoying', do you?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
*shrugs* Try Masochism to compensate your lack of Science, as I wrote. Just go in the boys toilets to get gangbanged and annoy them enough to get hurt while you cum repeatedly, it goes up fast.

But yeah, studying at school is kind of what you're supposed to do. You're playing a school student. You don't go on a basket court and say 'this whole bouncing the ball around thing is annoying', do you?
Kinda missing the whole point of my post, so I doubt this is going to catch you here but: I want more roleplay options. If being successful in an act forces you to do something that the character would not do, then the roleplay path is not viable. To be successful in fighting off attackers requires constant study or allowing yourself to be gangbanged. That closes off options. If school is required why are you even allowed to avoid school? We have options/paths that are not viable roleplay wise. It is not just about whether or not it is possible with the right stats.

I'm not asking for advice on how to do something, I'm saying I'm hoping for game changes to allow for more options. You can agree or disagree but trying to point out that shit is indeed possible is not even the focus of my posts, so I dunno what you're aiming for there lol. You say studying at school is what a school student is supposed to do, like any of the other shit you do in game is "what a school student is supposed to do". Yeah, prostitute yourself, drink underage, get raped by wolves, sewer people, tentacles, lots of realism in this game. But playstyles where you skip school sometimes or don't study constantly is too much, haha.

Reactions: Midge

K9

May 28, 2017
Kinda missing the whole point of my post, so I doubt this is going to catch you here but: I want more roleplay options. If being successful in an act forces you to do something that the character would not do, then the roleplay path is not viable. To be successful in fighting off attackers requires constant study or allowing yourself to be gangbanged. That closes off options. If school is required why are you even allowed to avoid school? We have options/paths that are not viable roleplay wise. It is not just about whether or not it is possible with the right stats.

I'm not asking for advice on how to do something, I'm saying I'm hoping for game changes to allow for more options. You can agree or disagree but trying to point out that shit is indeed possible is not even the focus of my posts, so I dunno what you're aiming for there lol. You say studying at school is what a school student is supposed to do, like any of the other shit you do in game is "what a school student is supposed to do". Yeah, prostitute yourself, drink underage, get raped by wolves, sewer people, tentacles, lots of realism in this game. But playstyles where you skip school sometimes or don't study constantly is too much, haha.
And again, for the third time in a row, but you'll just ignore it a third time: try raising Masochism to compensate the lack of Science when you don't study.

As in, you don't have to study if you don't want to.

As in, what you're asking for already exists in the game.

I'm not asking for advice on how to do something, I'm saying I'm hoping for game changes to allow for more options. You can agree or disagree but trying to point out that shit is indeed possible is not even the focus of my posts
"I'm asking for options that already exist in the game, but I choose to just ignore you when you point it out".

Okay then. Whine away. I'm done.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
For an attempt at clarity on my original post to anybody that had trouble understanding what I was asking/hoping for:

Currently if you want to be able to fight well/get pain suppression, you need to study constantly or gain Masochism. Both of these options can go against certain personality types (Roleplay). If I'm trying to play as a delinquent/bitchy/tomboy character (A character that generally doesn't study much and tries to avoid being promiscuous), it means I'm forced into acts that go against that to be successful. The studying bit alone is a big issue as I don't like the connection between a skill that requires studying and a physical skill like fighting/taking damage. I think a physical skill should be tied to physical training. That way a character that doesn't prioritize studying in any fashion can still be successful at it.

Masochism has the issue of making being able to take extra damage a sexual thing rather than just a "being tough" thing as well. So even trying to ignore being forced to take a certain path (Going against how a character like that "should" act) to reach the stats/abilities I want in some playthroughs, Masochism also has some additional side effects I don't want for certain playthroughs.

Basically tldr: I want more options to roleplay bitchy/delinquent/uncooperative characters without being forced into acts that are un-bitchy-like or un-delinquent-like lol. Right now I feel like Meek/Cooperative/Promiscuous personalities have most the content and I've already played those to death. Hopefully stuff like that will come soon.

One of my ideas for that is splitting the physical skills up a bit. Agility, Strength, Endurance maybe. Not only would this help roleplaying stuff, but it adds some extra stuff you'd need to balance/choose between with your time. Trying to raise all the physical skills means you wouldn't have as much time to study. But a high agility could allow you to flee or avoid negative encounters, strength could help you fight your way out of them, endurance or vitality or whatever could allow you take more damage. All those skills would be raised with physical training instead of studying. Swimming raises endurance, running raises agility, add weight lifting for strength? That would also mean you naturally get some endurance/pain suppression just going to swim class in school as time goes on. I'm not sure what the bonus for Science would become then.

I like having more stuff to balance/choose between, not only does it offer more roleplay options, but it can extend the game time. Right now it's fairly quick to become proficient in whatever you want. Take some days of spamming swimming and school and you'll become a god in a couple weeks. I kinda lose interest at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
they should add better gloryhole visuals if possible...also maybe add a farm that you could work at or something

• Angry
Reactions: atur

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know if you can you be coerced/forced to work the gloryholes either at school or the brothel? And how about being forced during the actual gloryhole encounter? I tested it at both locations when the update came out but seems like you are at full control of the encounter the entire time...really boring and a major turn off.

I think this might be how many people feel seeing as the fully consensual/absolute control part kinda goes against the game's M.O. I figure there's many ways the gloryhole sex could be made non-consensual; blackmail, being tied and gagged (with a ring gag), big extra holes in the wall so the npcs can use their hands to control you or perhaps being so fully degraded and humiliated (broken) you just take it

And I'm sure you'd like to bring up the underground dungeon event, but Whitney can't utilize that without being at significant risk, as already seen.
What is the underground dungeon event?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
A Dojo is planned so maybe your wish maybe answered then
they should add better gloryhole visuals if possible...also maybe add a farm that you could work at or something
A Farm is also planned and might come sooner rather then later.
Does anyone know if you can you be coerced/forced to work the gloryholes either at school or the brothel? And how about being forced during the actual gloryhole encounter?
I think this might be how many people feel seeing as the fully consensual/absolute control part kinda goes against the game's What is the underground dungeon event?
The only time you're forced during a gloryhole encounter is if you whore yourself at the Pub too much and Brair sends goons to get you. And Fail 3 times to pay off Bailey and you'll find the underground dungeon event.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
he only time you're forced during a gloryhole encounter is if you whore yourself at the Pub too much and Brair sends goons to get you. And Fail 3 times to pay off Bailey and you'll find the underground dungeon event.
Ok thx I really hope more of that type of content will be implemented, otherwise gloryholes feel pretty pointless.
Btw I got the impression from the earlier quote that the underground dungeon is somehow related to whitney having evil plans on you?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
Ok thx I really hope more of that type of content will be implemented, otherwise gloryholes feel pretty pointless.
Btw I got the impression from the earlier quote that the underground dungeon is somehow related to whitney having evil plans on you?
I was referring to the Whitney removal event, which you get by basically fighting Whitney at every opportunity. They try to sell you to the underground dungeon, but the goons betray them, and you're given the option of letting them take Whitney, effectively removing them from the game, or helping Whitney.

Personally, I'd like to see the removal events have an impact on character if you decide to help them, but that's probably a ways down the line.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I was referring to the Whitney removal event, which you get by basically fighting Whitney at every opportunity. They try to sell you to the underground dungeon, but the goons betray them, and you're given the option of letting them take Whitney, effectively removing them from the game, or helping Whitney.

Personally, I'd like to see the removal events have an impact on character if you decide to help them, but that's probably a ways down the line.
It's the same underground dungeon. If you get taken there for not paying or stumble apon it(rare and hard to get) after you get the Whitney removal event you can actually rescue them(Max skullduggery needed).

• Thinking Face

number361

Dec 2, 2018
I have a really hard time raising my deviancy stat. I found the squid...then the cat when sunbathing, but that's about it. The stat keeps degrading faster then I can raise it. Also if you get raped by any animal it will not be raised at all. Is my version bugged for some reason?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Does anyone know if you can you be coerced/forced to work the gloryholes either at school or the brothel? And how about being forced during the actual gloryhole encounter? I tested it at both locations when the update came out but seems like you are at full control of the encounter the entire time...really boring and a major turn off.

I think this might be how many people feel seeing as the fully consensual/absolute control part kinda goes against the game's M.O. I figure there's many ways the gloryhole sex could be made non-consensual; blackmail, being tied and gagged (with a ring gag), big extra holes in the wall so the npcs can use their hands to control you or perhaps being so fully degraded and humiliated (broken) you just take it

What is the underground dungeon event?
prostitute yourself to the bar clients to get the original gh scene which is forced
sorry I just realized another person responded already lol

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I have a really hard time raising my deviancy stat. I found the squid...then the cat when sunbathing, but that's about it. The stat keeps degrading faster then I can raise it. Also if you get raped by any animal it will not be raised at all. Is my version bugged for some reason?
ppppssssssstttt…...……..listen...…...do you hear it?...….its your inner voice whispering....it says a little bit of cheat wont harm you !

Reactions: Xoullion
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes