Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.8.1 is up on my blog:

The update includes blindfolds and gags, lets you join the temple as an initiate, and makes the mind control slime more oppressive. It also adds a bunch of new clothes and a number of new exhibitionist events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
You need crap student rep and good? teacher rep. Its the looking at new species event where they gather round you. Just let them do their thing.
I've been spamming school and anything science. Someone told me a while ago my science had to be high. Everything is pretty high up in my game at the moment for school. Only thing I can think of that could be a problem would be my rep. I'll try working on my rep in school see if it helps. Side note I did get the spiders and the maggots xD.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
haven't try the update yet, but playing the previous version i notice the game doesn't rest itself again so i can enable image once more. It's great to see PC again! hope new version keeps this up! thanks!

OMG! I got the weird pig event at the brothel. xDDD lol! ...Guess we need an avent PC gets to do a donkey or a horse on stage next! xD

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Bug or feature?
When i bath, some orphans saw me and giggled at my "penis" even though i was a female and now my character is insecure about her "small penis..." If this is like some kind of feature i don't get it. I don't know for sure but it might be related to Cheat Menu. Tho i thought i broke something and started a fresh game and went straight to the bathroom and kept spamming until i get the same event. I got an error this time, the game said that it didn't have any information about my "penis size..."

It is probably a bug when you think of that error thing, also it would make no sense for my character to be insecure about her non existent "small penis" because she got some "knowledge."

Or am i missing something?

Could you guys please check that event out?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Trying out the new version, found two mildly anoying bugs.

1) For some reason, and only for certain aspects, the game treats you as male even if you're playing a female PC. In my case, even though i was playing as a girl, my "characteristics" page was saying i had a tiny amount of cum, instead of breast milk.

2) Playing as a boy, i noticed that the chastity cage sprite isn't "hiden" by any type of underwear. It's not game breaking or anything, just a bit ugly to look. It would be pretty nice if this could be fixed.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Is it possible to be dominant or is this just as much of a submissive life-sim as it sounds?
Currently only submissive. You don't really take the lead or a more dominant role even in consensual situations.
Hopefully some content like cowgirl position comes out (it's a bit more of an active/dominant role but I think at higher promiscuity levels it can be a choice for the really lewd character, though only during consensual acts).
Stuff that isn't really that dominant but can make acts be more varied, especially after leveling up certain traits to the max, is what this game needs for the late game content.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to be dominant or is this just as much of a submissive life-sim as it sounds?
Haven't found any content regarding that, the only possibilities are either consensual or submissive, not dominant.
(Refering here male for penis and female for vagina:)
Would actually like to see a dominant option, especially for when you play male, though the same applies to female as well. The problem is that it needs atleast 2 more animations to be possible, or atleast that the perspective is changed. The current female positions are too passive so it needs a more active one like cowgirl, male could swap the perspective of the current female ones (i.e. the silhouettes are swapped with the PC one). It would bring more options to the game, like I can't really imagine bestiality with a horse currently because a mare would probably need a submissive position, though a male horse can already use the existing ones.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Fixed a bug that caused semen from very large penises to be ejaculated into the PC's vagina with such force that it all flowed out.
1. "what? isn't that normal?" (feigned confusion)
2. "oh yeah I have that problem"
3. "why is a real life #BigDickProblem getting treated as a bug and removed from your game???"
4. "just make it so that very small penises have sticky semen, so it's fair."

• Haha
Reactions: atur and dusty stu

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Currently only submissive. You don't really take the lead or a more dominant role even in consensual situations.
Hopefully some content like cowgirl position comes out (it's a bit more of an active/dominant role but I think at higher promiscuity levels it can be a choice for the really lewd character, though only during consensual acts).
Stuff that isn't really that dominant but can make acts be more varied, especially after leveling up certain traits to the max, is what this game needs for the late game content.
Haven't found any content regarding that, the only possibilities are either consensual or submissive, not dominant.
(Refering here male for penis and female for vagina:)
Would actually like to see a dominant option, especially for when you play male, though the same applies to female as well. The problem is that it needs atleast 2 more animations to be possible, or atleast that the perspective is changed. The current female positions are too passive so it needs a more active one like cowgirl, male could swap the perspective of the current female ones (i.e. the silhouettes are swapped with the PC one). It would bring more options to the game, like I can't really imagine bestiality with a horse currently because a mare would probably need a submissive position, though a male horse can already use the existing ones.

Alright, thanks for the answers. What a shame. The game itself seems great but submission has never been a kink of mine. Oh well!

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes