Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have a really hard time raising my deviancy stat. I found the squid...then the cat when sunbathing, but that's about it. The stat keeps degrading faster then I can raise it. Also if you get raped by any animal it will not be raised at all. Is my version bugged for some reason?
I play on Hard difficulty to get around the stats degrading but yeah it's realy difficult to raise anyway. Once you get to level 2 it becomes alot easier but is really ruff early on. And yeah you can just cheat to raise it i do this with seduction aswell just because it's so grindy to get.

Regin1

Jul 29, 2019
This is a decent game but it feels that most of the content is aimed for you picking female instead of it being equal for both options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Aug 27, 2018
I hope it goes two ways, for the female pc and somehow for all the women npc a male pc can impregnate (+maybe some male male anal impregnation?)
Yes, you will be able to be impregnated as a female pc, and you will be able to impregnate any named npc. I don't think there's been any word on any sort of mpreg, but aside from the parasitic anal pregnancies, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Would be nice if we can impregnate animals too - Be Daddy for Cute Wolf Babies.
(Not Native Speaker)

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
What the...I dismissed Kylar from the game, and he was taken by the police but the next day he showed up at school again and introduced himself like a stranger, and all the stats were intact. It’s so horrible. What’s this happening?

• Thinking Face

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
A Dojo is planned so maybe your wish maybe answered then

A Farm is also planned and might come sooner rather then later.

The only time you're forced during a gloryhole encounter is if you whore yourself at the Pub too much and Brair sends goons to get you. And Fail 3 times to pay off Bailey and you'll find the underground dungeon event.
Yessssss!

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
just an idea but if your fully catgirl/catboy moan is replaced with yowl;). also is the photo studio part of and unlocked by the chef path?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
My Mind : "Captains log, I still have NOT discovered the worm, I fear my journey is at a stand still til I discover the wiggly fucker, captain out."

Reality: ARGGHGGHGHGHGHGGH *flicks table* I am a scientist at this point in school etc and still no worm. *foams* XD

Reactions: atur and Windowsigh

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I hope it goes two ways, for the female pc and somehow for all the women npc a male pc can impregnate (+maybe some male male anal impregnation?)
Mpreg would certainly make me happy. Possibly obtained through the hospital, maybe in some kind of trial test thing?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
My Mind : "Captains log, I still have NOT discovered the worm, I fear my journey is at a stand still til I discover the wiggly fucker, captain out."

Reality: ARGGHGGHGHGHGHGGH *flicks table* I am a scientist at this point in school etc and still no worm. *foams* XD
You need crap student rep and good? teacher rep. Its the looking at new species event where they gather round you. Just let them do their thing.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes