Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Alright, thanks for the answers. What a shame. The game itself seems great but submission has never been a kink of mine. Oh well!

You actually might act kinda dominant, if i were you i would give a shot to this game. Don't know what exactly you expect from a dominant gameplay but there are actually plenty of events and gameplay mechanics that let's you feel like you are the dominant side.

Well of course your character starts out as normal as possible but you might speed up the game with the detalied in-game built cheats and tweak your stats to be as dominant as possible and skip the beginning phases.

As an example, if your stats are enough you can mock and humiliate your opponents and change the course of sex action etc. but you gotta be careful because they might get angry and try something more violent.

If not, well i guess in time we will just have everything with updates. You might also tell what you expect in case of dominant gameplay as a feedback and i am sure the dev has plans to add more mechanics and events for a dominant character, you can contribute to that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You actually might act kinda dominant, if i were you i would give a shot to this game. Don't know what exactly you expect from a dominant gameplay but there are actually plenty of events and gameplay mechanics that let's you feel like you are the dominant side.

Well of course your character starts out as normal as possible but you might speed up the game with the detalied in-game built cheats and tweak your stats to be as dominant as possible and skip the beginning phases.

As an example, if your stats are enough you can mock and humiliate your opponents and change the course of sex action etc. but you gotta be careful because they might get angry and try something more violent.

If not, well i guess in time we will just have everything with updates. You might also tell what you expect in case of dominant gameplay as a feedback and i am sure the dev has plans to add more mechanics and events for a dominant character, you can contribute to that.
A bloody lie.
You are always a bottom b*** in this game. You cannot make any real decisions or take command, you can try and ASK "don't do X", but you can suggest the opposite (Do Y)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017

Mocking and similar things alone aren't what makes you dominant, and "changing the course of sex action" as I've seen currently in the game is rather just that you are tricky/skilled or even lucky enough to do that, but not in the sense of forcing which relates much more to the dominant role. I don't think you can call it dominant if the NPCs are forcing themselves down on you, which is mostly true except if it's consensual (but even then, you are rather offering than delivering). As an example, the female PC is missing a position in which the forced aspect is better displayed, like cowgirl.
I am playing with cheats already for a while which is why I am saying that it is missing, except if I somehow missed some content where it is better shown.

But in the end this game seems to be made with submission in mind already from the beginning so I can't say if domination is really possible, though I think that the game offers enough events that it theoretically could change a characters physique and mind to a dominant one.

Reactions: Androinz

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
deam i wish for pee i know i said it befor but deam there are so many great stuff for pee stuff like the school bully could make you drink her piss or the others at the orphan home or just random pepole in allyways or stuff like that or when you go in to the girls bathroom they pee in your mouth as punishment are there anyone that know anything about programing that has a pee fetish becuse i know the maker of the game adds stuff pepole make so tought i shuld share it :D

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
A bloody lie.
You are always a bottom b*** in this game. You cannot make any real decisions or take command, you can try and ASK "don't do X", but you can suggest the opposite (Do Y)

I didn't say you can command but you can make "real" decisions. If your skills are high enough you can just dismiss your opponent's desires and proceed how you like. I am talking about encounters tho. There are also events where you can seduce people etc. so that is kinda "dominant" in my book. But i guess these are weak options for people who are into dominant characters and to be honest yeah this game leans towards submissive option.

Btw you can also unlock the "demand" option but for now it is just to hurt your opponents. It is kinda weird because you are physically hurting them by talking, lol. I am sure the dev has more plans according to that.

Anyways, this game got so many "not that weird actualy" fetishes so i am sure if the "demand" is high, the dev will surely add more options for people who likes to play as dominant characters.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Just yesterday, I was thinking about replaying it (even checked for updates) and then, pronto — here you are. Last thing I remember I was able to get out from the wolf cave still having my virginity on me, but in the end that was a rather annoying event. I mean, what is the point, if you can fight it off simply using a few strokes? I was hoping they're gonna rape me at last.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Awareness cheat is weird.
990<= You have peered into the depths of depravity.
1000= Your understanding is transcendental.
Everything is correct here, transcendental in this context meaning the knowledge in regards to depravity has broken beyond the bounds and that the character knows a lot.

• Haha

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
A bug in 0.2.8.1. When clearing the garden tentacles might attack. If you press "next" without doing anything else (do not know what happens if you try to do something, the event seems to have a very low chance to appear), you're transported to an error page stating that this scene does not exist. No chance to go back unless you have a handy save.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
A bloody lie.
The problem with that is that this game is too much of a joke to take seriously. Everytime you go somewhere in it you get raped

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.8.1 is up on my blog:

The update includes blindfolds and gags, lets you join the temple as an initiate, and makes the mind control slime more oppressive. It also adds a bunch of new clothes and a number of new exhibitionist events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.
Amazing work, thank you so much. My favorite part in this update is the new temple stuff. That sounds like it will be pretty long term interesting. I'm excited! You know, this is my favorite in development nsfw game. Your game is awesome! <3

Reactions: atur and Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know what the 3 new artifacts are? I got the thurible from the scrapyard so i need to know the other 2.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Yes you need play boy character you have to go to the hospital and change your breasts
No, that's a dude with tits. What he wants is a girl with dick. It's similar, yet completely different.
like what eosar said that isn't a futa, a futa has both gender reproductive parts/organs(dick and pussy.....and tits)

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
You mean the update that came out today? Report any bugs and he'll fix them, but he's not psychic, he can't fix what he doesn't know exists.
I already wrote about them both here and the blog. And some other guy also confirms that he also encountered the same bugs so... What's up with the passive agressive answer about something you didn't bother to check?

I also encountered all the bugs in like 5 minutes after i started a new game so i guess it is not so hard to encounter, considering the game thinks my female character is actually male and tries to get information all the time about a penis that doesn't exists and then gives random errors.

Just saying.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes