DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I didn't had much trouble with the nipple urchins ones, but the dick one was impossible, the reason i ask if it was bugged, because it seems it is.
Because i felt discourage to continue i resume my previous game play as the only reason to star a new game for me was to try the achievements.
But to complete certain task have to cheat as already describe up there. I don't feel i am cheating though as if the game offers a way to bypass the limitations of the path you choose will had no reasons to enable the cheat menu at all.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I think the game broken, character female With gigantic breast and pounding ass and not a futa wear female uniform to school enter got kick out and request to wear boy uniform WTF?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think the game broken, character female With gigantic breast and pounding ass and not a futa wear female uniform to school enter got kick out and request to wear boy uniform WTF?
Shouldn't matter what gender cloathes you wear, just the parts. you need the school shirt with either a school skirt or school shorts(or the other cloaths that count as "school" legeal). It's the pants/skirt that define what gender the NPCs see you as. Oh and Leightion will give you random gendered school cloathes to wear if you go see them about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent654

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible to be a filthy cave dweller and just live somewhere away from your usual home without being pestered that Bailey is probably pissed at you? What exactly happens if you just stay outside forever, or close to sustainable levels?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Is it possible to be a filthy cave dweller and just live somewhere away from your usual home without being pestered that Bailey is probably pissed at you? What exactly happens if you just stay outside forever, or close to sustainable levels?
theres two other possible locations and both are kinda a pain to commute from to the two unless you have high history. also you dont really have to ever go back to the orphanage but oftentimes if you wake up in the hospital, bailey is there asking for rent. I think this was after release from the asylum but not 100% sure.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Does anynow know a good way to get NPCs to cum in your hair? I'm trying to get the
"Fully Covered ; Drenched in something other than water " and have every other part of me drenched and hair is at slick.
Do i need all the bits drenched in both slime and semen? or is just semen good enought.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anynow know a good way to get NPCs to cum in your hair? I'm trying to get the
"Fully Covered ; Drenched in something other than water " and have every other part of me drenched and hair is at slick.
Do i need all the bits drenched in both slime and semen? or is just semen good enought.
I couldn't resist and had a look at the source...
IIRC the sum of all external goo has to be above a threshold. The separate bits are not checked, but idk if they are necessary to reach the limit.
I did compare the numbers for my PC which was extremely sticky at that time, but it was still way below the limit.
So getting this achievement might need some work.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I couldn't resist and had a look at the source...
IIRC the sum of all external goo has to be above a threshold. The separate bits are not checked, but idk if they are necessary to reach the limit.
I did compare the numbers for my PC which was extremely sticky at that time, but it was still way below the limit.
So getting this achievement might need some work.
I got it. i went to the scapyard fainted and got caught by the Metal tentimon and got the last bit of splooge i needed.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Metal tentimon? who is that?!

i have the problem as a male MC with pert breast , every time i enter the boys room -delinquency everybody thinks your a girl and shoo you out. WTF! can't you see i got a weiner in my pants you idiots!? got to literally use a seaweed top to prevent this.. and with a seaweed top i am a boy again... what a bunch of morons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....And sorry, i know i said was not going to start a new game.. but well i did, and is not to bother again, but, can the devs investigate if there is something wrong with the urchins not attaching to penis? it just doesn't happens. 10% means 10 chances out of 100, and i have done it like 60 times now and nothing. i am starting to believe there is something wrong, Also doing this without chastity cage so there must be something wrong.

EDIT: never mind in my 74th attempt i finally got the urchin parasite attach on cawck. ;;@.@;; I fall asleep two times and save isntead of load so had to return to beach to change cloth and get back but it was worth it! ^_^ BUT ...I can only imagine how hard the butt urchin at the forest will be T____T

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I was under the impression that generally it's your clothing that dictates what people think you are gendered as. If I'm a male character but am wearing female attire, people pretty much always treat me as a girl. Then again, admittedly, I usually don't play as a female character with noticeably large breasts, so maybe there's a point where people see you as a girl regardless of state of dress. Budding never did at least that I can remember.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Metal tentimon? who is that?!
There's a Metal tentacle monster living in the scrapyard and you meet them if you passout there.
I was under the impression that generally it's your clothing that dictates what people think you are gendered as. If I'm a male character but am wearing female attire, people pretty much always treat me as a girl. Then again, admittedly, I usually don't play as a female character with noticeably large breasts, so maybe there's a point where people see you as a girl regardless of state of dress. Budding never did at least that I can remember.
You can wear shorts and no shirt and have a flat chest as a girl and pass for a boy, but not if you have bigger breasts. So visable boobs must also count towards gender recognition for NPCs as well as shorts/skirts.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
but it's not call like that, you got that from Digimon, i goggle it. *nods*

on other news... I got the butt urchin on my second try, seems my walk through to get it still works ...LOL!

crash.7ds my MC is a boy with big boobs, he can enter boys gym class lockers dress with boy school shorts, but the moment he takes off his shirt , he is a girl, doesn't matter if he has a big cock, he is a girl. I got to enter the lockers and put a seaeweed top together with swim shorts in order too not trigger them and eject me from the boy lockers... pretty bizarre. you can't use a shirt or a towel as mason wont let you do the class, only seaweed. also you cant use a bra or bikini top or that will also trigger the boys and ban you. so you got to have plenty of seaweed tops as this tend to brake pretty often.

Not always cloth determinate your gender, I remember In my other game that if you use a short skirt (with no underwear) you will be seen as a boy. I believe your cawck, if its too big, will hang and be too noticeable so for MC to pass as girl. was pretty amazed the Devs took this in mind. but again, this also works only in combat, as you can enter in girls lockers and this wont trigger them to make you leave.

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019

on other news... I got the butt urchin on my second try, seems my walk through to get it still works ...LOL!

crash.7ds my MC is a boy with big boobs, he can enter boys gym class lockers dress with boy school shorts, but the moment he takes off his shirt , he is a girl, doesn't matter if he has a big cock, he is a girl. I got to enter the lockers and put a seaeweed top together with swim shorts in order too not trigger them and eject me from the boy lockers... pretty bizarre. you can't use a shirt or a towel as mason wont let you do the class, only seaweed. also you cant use a bra or bikini top or that will also trigger the boys and ban you. so you got to have plenty of seaweed tops as this tend to brake pretty often.

Not always cloth determinate your gender, I remember In my other game that if you use a short skirt (with no underwear) you will be seen as a boy. I believe your cawck, if its too big, will hang and be too noticeable so for MC to pass as girl. was pretty amazed the Devs took this in mind. but again, this also works only in combat, as you can enter in girls lockers and this wont trigger them to make you leave.
Bad Gam deeign pls feix dev

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017

wear a swimsuit that cover your whole body, not just the bottom.
Edit: or you know, just do this: go to wardrobe (locker if you're at school in the changing room) > Choose a swimming outfit that cover your whole body if you have boobs and penis (well, you need to buy it first) > Click New Outfit in the Clothing section > name it whatever you want > Check the Swimming option > Add current clothes as new set.
i think the problem is that, you should have just wore an underwear and a school skirt and just go inside the girls changing room.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
There's something strange with my game. When playing as FC, despite setting her breasts to small, she can't seems to lactate even with me raising the arousal to try to trigger the 'your breasts feels heavier' event. And I can't see the amount of cum my character possesses. When I played as a boy, I could see how much cum he had from the get go, but not when playing as a girl. What's my problem ? I set genitals and breasts sensitivity to very sensitive in case it matters.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also the striped bra has the 'lewd' category while the striped panties doesn't have that category. Also, quick question about the Halloween event : is it possible to be Whitney's lover prior to the Halloween trick-or-treating event ?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There's something strange with my game. When playing as FC, despite setting her breasts to small, she can't seems to lactate even with me raising the arousal to try to trigger the 'your breasts feels heavier' event. And I can't see the amount of cum my character possesses. When I played as a boy, I could see how much cum he had from the get go, but not when playing as a girl. What's my problem ? I set genitals and breasts sensitivity to very sensitive in case it matters.
Female cum levels have been removed this update. Are you removing your bra and top when you massage your breasts? that should help. Or maybe you can only lactate for the chef job.
Yes you can get whitney to love you before Halloween you have to get get love and lust high enough.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes