Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any one Know if you can combo straight into the Demon from the Fallen Angel? or do you need to deconvert first.

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone got a save so I won't have to spend a pair of hours reading Twine code to unlock feats? I searched in the thread for save, feats, etc. but it's kinda hard when it's almost at 200 pages.

Unless I'm mistaken, the achievements just mean you can make your starting character a little better. Why would you care about this at all if you're using cheats anyway?
You can start as a hermaphrodite with one of the feats, according to the wiki. Yes I do want an extra hole to get fucked thank you

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Considering herms are and have been the result of bugs, I kind of doubt the wiki is unmistakably accurate about that. Even if it is, I would think way more people would have pointed it out and that's the first I've heard of it. I'll ask around Discord.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Vrelnir

This concerns version 0.2.9.2

There seems to be a "small" problem concerning one of the Clothing items, specifically, a Neck Accessory : The Cat Bell Collar, as described: "A fine and comfy cat bell collar. Jingles. " !

Yet after you purchase it, and wear it, the description reads this : " A collar with leash attached encases your neck " , in the text area, below the Character's "Doll" Display Area.

The image shown at the shop, matches the "Cat Collar with Bell " description, (and as seen on your character in the "character display area", upper left corner), it's just that the text description is incorrect there, and the image is wrong, (as described below) in a "combat scenario", while wearing that Neck Accessory !

The image, when seen in a "combat scenario" , is the "collar with leash", and NOT a "Cat Collar with Bell ", as it is supposed to be .

Apparently, an image "path" got linked to the wrong text, or something :oops:, ( I have no tech knowledge of any of this ), it's just a guess :rolleyes::unsure:.

PS - I hope my "description" of this, isn't too confusing, but it's hard to describe this with-out having the "images" to show what is happening :(, (I can't seem to be able to "capture" images with-in a game in progress, as I have seen other's have done ).

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Actually, is swim-class shorter than the other classes? It feels like you get three or four turns in each class, except swim-class in which you only have two.

I didn't actually stop to count, but it definitely 'feels' shorter.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the updates! i have been playing a old version and just update, i find out about the reward achievements by not cheating and is okay... it only delays the game and make us abuse the save feature but i got to ask something as i start a new game and finding out things that happen with ease now they don't happen at all.

Was the chances lower, or was the action removed to get the parasites from the sea weed cloth at the beach? I keep repeating the action and nothing... and no i don't want to cheat but seriously it's really hard now to the point i am starting to believe the action was removed. It's so hard to get because so many rapist dolphins and mask dudes, i really liked more when they ejaculate fast, now is more trauma and stress for OP... So Please make this action to get the parasites at least a 50% chance to happen because it's ridiculous hard now

Consider this: takes 10 min to get to the rocks, 2min to climb 20min to make the sea weed cloth, (nothing happens) ---32 minutes total--- on one attempt, now: 2 minute to get back in the water, 10 minutes to return to the shore and change to a towel, return to the rocks 10 minutes, get on the rocks 2 minutes, do another cloth 20 minutes 44 minutes to repeat and again NOTHING! 72 minutes in two attempts alone for nothing... you lose a lot of time doing this and is very frustrating... Please make it easier! or at least the trip to the rocks not so far or the time to make the garnet not so long either. i lose a day only for the chances!

make it a 60% chance to get them... or make MC find the weed with the bugs so this action is not so incredibly random, same for the butt parasite wich is EVEN HARDER. this shouldn't be so hard as this are literally BAD things to have and the effects on MC are handicap. so they should be easier. It's my opinion only..

Sorry for complaining about this, but as i said i started a new game and maybe this action was left out the programing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
Jul 21, 2018
Considering herms are and have been the result of bugs, I kind of doubt the wiki is unmistakably accurate about that. Even if it is, I would think way more people would have pointed it out and that's the first I've heard of it. I'll ask around Discord.
Yep, the wiki was wrong. No herm for us.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Wow, i was on vacation for a week and a half and i didn't remember the game version i had and thought the game only had minor bug fixes. I am now glad to realise that so much content added in my absence. I will check it out soon.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Actually, is swim-class shorter than the other classes? It feels like you get three or four turns in each class, except swim-class in which you only have two.

I didn't actually stop to count, but it definitely 'feels' shorter.
They all have at least 3 actions depending on what time you show up tp them.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Gotcha Vrelnir.png

Been playing this game a while, good to see it come on leaps and bounds. Found this old gem buried on my HDD. Fun times :)

Reactions: Vrelnir

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the updates! i have been playing a old version and just update, i find out about the reward achievements by not cheating and is okay... it only delays the game and make us abuse the save feature but i got to ask something as i start a new game and finding out things that happen with ease now they don't happen at all.

Was the chances lower, or was the action removed to get the parasites from the sea weed cloth at the beach? I keep repeating the action and nothing... and no i don't want to cheat but seriously it's really hard now to the point i am starting to believe the action was removed. It's so hard to get because so many rapist dolphins and mask dudes, i really liked more when they ejaculate fast, now is more trauma and stress for OP... So Please make this action to get the parasites at least a 50% chance to happen because it's ridiculous hard now

Consider this: takes 10 min to get to the rocks, 2min to climb 20min to make the sea weed cloth, (nothing happens) ---32 minutes total--- on one attempt, now: 2 minute to get back in the water, 10 minutes to return to the shore and change to a towel, return to the rocks 10 minutes, get on the rocks 2 minutes, do another cloth 20 minutes 44 minutes to repeat and again NOTHING! 72 minutes in two attempts alone for nothing... you lose a lot of time doing this and is very frustrating... Please make it easier! or at least the trip to the rocks not so far or the time to make the garnet not so long either. i lose a day only for the chances!

make it a 60% chance to get them... or make MC find the weed with the bugs so this action is not so incredibly random, same for the butt parasite wich is EVEN HARDER. this shouldn't be so hard as this are literally BAD things to have and the effects on MC are handicap. so they should be easier. It's my opinion only..

Sorry for complaining about this, but as i said i started a new game and maybe this action was left out the programing?

Your not alone with this question. I've noticed it seems that the last few versions, it has been very hard/long time spent getting the parasites for the body enlargements. (with-out cheating)

Also, you don't need to keep going back to the shore, I just go back into the water, then climb back up, remove the top,(and /or bottom, too), and than construct a new piece, and see if the parasite happens. (though it still takes forever!)

I've also have noticed that getting "anal-pregnant" has been NOT happening as often either, even though, the description reads as if you were successful . . . . nothing seems to happen to further the "pregnancy".

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Your not alone with this question. I've noticed it seems that the last few versions, it has been very hard/long time spent getting the parasites for the body enlargements. (with-out cheating)

Also, you don't need to keep going back to the shore, I just go back into the water, then climb back up, remove the top,(and /or bottom, too), and than construct a new piece, and see if the parasite happens. (though it still takes forever!)

I've also have noticed that getting "anal-pregnant" has been NOT happening as often either, even though, the description reads as if you were successful . . . . nothing seems to happen to further the "pregnancy".
Thanks for the reply! I don't think i can remove the bottom there on the rocks, maybe MC needs more promiscuity to do so? but still i haven't got any parasites doing this method, it's why i am asking if the programmers leave this out the programing as it's simply not happening.

for anal pregnancy, it's still happening with the tentacle monster. i know as already suffer it on day 2 of game play tryng to get the urchill at the beach (yes i do this this early on the game) i encounter the tentacle monster only swimming a little further out "this waters seems dangerous" ...indeed! 0.0 I didn't thought was possible to get this so early in the game to be honest... maybe i was Lucky? or better say unlucky, was really sad to see MC so disturbed crying and in pain to be honest ...good thing I put the chasttity cage on at least. Oh, remember with the tentacles only the large and the thick one works to get anal pregnancy.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the reply! I don't think i can remove the bottom there on the rocks, maybe MC needs more promiscuity to do so? but still i haven't got any parasites doing this method, it's why i am asking if the programmers leave this out the programing as it's simply not happening.

for anal pregnancy, it's still happening with the tentacle monster. i know as already suffer it on day 2 of game play tryng to get the urchill at the beach (yes i do this this early on the game) i encounter the tentacle monster only swimming a little further out "this waters seems dangerous" ...indeed! 0.0 I didn't thought was possible to get this so early in the game to be honest... maybe i was Lucky? or better say unlucky, was really sad to see MC so disturbed crying and in pain to be honest ...good thing I put the chasttity cage on at least. Oh, remember with the tentacles only the large and the thick one works to get anal pregnancy.

Yeah, well, last version, I played for at least 30 days . On 2nd day , she got "tentacle-egged" at least 3 times, but 28 days later, she still hadn't birthed anything ! So feeling like that part is broken/bugged.

PS - I usually like to get the Breast-parasites, so even early, she'll be okay to keep removing her top, which is fine for me . :giggle:

PS2 - Also, if you have "swarm" enabled, that will cut-down greatly on the Tentacle-monsters showing up ! (the RNG, seems to favor the Eels, more than the Tentacle-Monsters ! :( )

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes