FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It seems there are 11 starting effects you can choose from with the feats not just rando cloathes(i've got extra money as well), you just need to unlock them by getting some of the speciffic Achievos first(it lists the ones you need in the starting boost tab at CG). But i'm going to try to unlock all the Achevos before i restart and hope my saves make it to the next update.

You say there arn't many threats but then also say you restart after being sexed, are you just looking for more harder opponents to assault you at random(like Morgan and Edan) because their are some hard fights in there you just have to look for them. Oh and the 3 night dogs seem to be hounding me more often lately.

And yeah after finding the new stuff and following the plot threads i like you kind of have to make your own fun, it is a sandbox after all.
Oh cool, I haven't gotten around to playing the new version much yet. Starting money and stuff sounds more interesting.

It's just where I find the challenge in the game right now, though maybe the new feats will help. I've had longer runs before but I haven't had a desire to try that again. After a while you're kinda forced into certain playstyles to keep up with the money payments atm, so if I feel like trying to stay on certain paths eventually the game loses its course. I feel like I've played through the diving/dancing/thieving playstyles too much for now. Gotta wait for more content on those or newer methods that last into later games better.

And yeah I've had to deal with them before, but now that I know about them, it's one of those things that's easy to avoid. A lot of those encounters in the game get you at the "surprise" difficulty. Once you know about them, it's less an issue. The dolphins seem a lot more common in the latest version though and trying to get through 3 waves of them without being raped is pretty hard right off the bat. I usually go train swimming a bit early there but they messed me up in the latest version lol.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Oh cool, I haven't gotten around to playing the new version much yet. Starting money and stuff sounds more interesting.

It's just where I find the challenge in the game right now, though maybe the new feats will help. I've had longer runs before but I haven't had a desire to try that again. After a while you're kinda forced into certain playstyles to keep up with the money payments atm, so if I feel like trying to stay on certain paths eventually the game loses its course. I feel like I've played through the diving/dancing/thieving playstyles too much for now. Gotta wait for more content on those or newer methods that last into later games better.

And yeah I've had to deal with them before, but now that I know about them, it's one of those things that's easy to avoid. A lot of those encounters in the game get you at the "surprise" difficulty. Once you know about them, it's less an issue. The dolphins seem a lot more common in the latest version though and trying to get through 3 waves of them without being raped is pretty hard right off the bat. I usually go train swimming a bit early there but they messed me up in the latest version lol.
You should try the cafe/chef job, it gets you the money you need and has some nice content. It can get a bit grindy but this patch lessens it abit. And also the monthly virgin pay at the temple is good, around $2000-$3000 extra a month but you have to survive the inbetween payments. Also for a fun combat challenge try to survive the stimutant dealers event by first getting caught(on purpose ;) )and then get taken away. If you can survive that with no sexing then kudos.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
We need a constant warning that there's not pregnancy in game yet here lol. Most asked question/talked about by far. I don't get it personally, not my thing.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone else still getting detention after blackmailing Leighton? I wish I had sold the watch instead...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Anyone else still getting detention after blackmailing Leighton? I wish I had sold the watch instead...
You still get detention with Leighton after blackmail, but now they won't chase after you to make you participate. Without blackmail, they wait at the front gate and then drag you to detention.
It's more of a matter of being a teacher's pet where you are protected by them when attacked by students or the "cool" delinquent where more students like you, but when you get attacked, the teachers ignore you or will side with others over you.

---
I'm going to ruin everyone's parade now regarding achievements...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah just leave the school like you would normally.
I'm going to ruin everyone's parade now regarding achievements...
Eh i think they should still be alowed with cheats as most peeps seem to use them to gauge stats more then anything else, i'm still going to try get them normally but you do you. Cheaters gunna cheat.

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
An idea for a way to kinda fight back against Bailey and the town's corruption:

There could be a school field trip event every so often that takes you somewhere outside of town via the bus station, and if you have high enough awareness (which my theory is this dictates how much of the 'real world' you're able to see), you can meet a group of people who know what's going on with the town and corporations and are working against it.

They could have you do tasks at the compound/orphanage/landfill or other heavily influenced areas, and maybe reward you with ways to protect yourself or just with money.

The field trip event could also be a gateway to other future out of town areas like the farm, and unlock access to them via the currently useless bus station

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Uhhhhh... Any first random combat scene at least. Didn't check past it, so i can't say. I'll try more than one and let you know after.

And would you consider changing it so that bigger sizes won't fit smaller holes? Possibly optional?
Thanks for looking into it.

Hole sizes aren't planned.
I know and I read it, I just like to see his insights from time to time. Of course I also don't want him to spend his life here.

Don't mind it, I simply like your rants and opinions from time to time. Keep up the good work :)
I'll do my best!
An idea for a way to kinda fight back against Bailey and the town's corruption:

There could be a school field trip event every so often that takes you somewhere outside of town via the bus station, and if you have high enough awareness (which my theory is this dictates how much of the 'real world' you're able to see), you can meet a group of people who know what's going on with the town and corporations and are working against it.

They could have you do tasks at the compound/orphanage/landfill or other heavily influenced areas, and maybe reward you with ways to protect yourself or just with money.

The field trip event could also be a gateway to other future out of town areas like the farm, and unlock access to them via the currently useless bus station
Thanks for the ideas. The bus station does need more use, though it gained something small this update.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for looking into it.

Hole sizes aren't planned.
Alright. I tried it out. The first combat, the PC hand actions were missing. And the opponent couldn't do anything at all.
Second combat, PC hand actions were back, but the opponent wasn't loaded properly. They had no genitals and all they could do was undress and rub themselves on PC.
Third combat, everything seemed to load fine. Hand actions worked, genitals loaded properly, opponent had full range of actions. Same for 4th combat.

Reactions: Vrelnir

ProductofLust

Aug 29, 2019
I enjoyed this game for the few hours it took to finish a few playthroughs.
It's a great idea and the combat system, while it had me a little confused at first, quickly became a familiar and simple concept.
Great job! I am relieved there are still enjoyable adult RPG out there that has an expansive sandbox like this one.

With all that said, I do share the sentiment that the game can be grindy. However, the way to combat that challenge can be rather difficult when all enemies become a cakewalk if you progress too quickly. All it takes is to get one party to cum in order to win, and honestly that isn't a challenge once you have your characteristics up. It's a tough nut to crack since with the way the system is geared I can't say I know what's a good work around.

I wouldn't want to add new features to combat since it's already a bit time consuming as is. So adding even more depth might not be what to go for. Although I would say that maybe the game could do with some other forms of resolving combat. Combat and sex is fun, but if there's a way to incorporate other skills more often would be fun. For example, using English to persuade, History to find ways around the problem, et cetera.

Another suggestion I would add is about the Wilderness. In the forest, it is especially grindy in my experience because sometimes the encounter I want to happen just won't occur. Such as finding wolfshrooms near the wolf lair. Perhaps there could be a navigation skill that eventually lets you pick the encounter with a slight chance of harassment? It would level up the more you go around in the wilderness and such, maybe even incorporate the two trekkers to teach you some experience through interaction.

By the way, anyone know a way to increase the character's rump other than the parasite and getting fat? I have swimming up too high and it's hard to fail the skill check.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I just wanted to chime and say that I also think that using cheats and the new feats shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Personally i only use the cheats for either emergencies or specific instances of experimentation to try and get something to trigger, and hell, this isn't multiplayer! Who cares if someone else breaks their game? It's their experience, they can play (ruin) it how they want, y'know?

Great game still! Keep up the excellent work, Vrelnir (I'm really looking forward to the prison update)!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Quick ideas i don't wanna forget to mention later:

*School
- gym class as an optional or alternate to swimming class
- school clubs and activities
- competitions
- shower room & shenanigans
- nurse office
- sports area in the rear playground, for sports

*Park
- playground for kids with swings, monkey bars, sand box and whatever else is usually found in a playground.
- dogs and dog lovers mini events (playing frisbee, shitting on the grass, knocking ppl down randomly... stuff like that)
- joggers at appropriate times
- secluded forested area for inappropriate events (never wander alone in isolated park areas, there's always a rapist there) or catch a couple going at it and choose to leave, stay or stay and masturbate
- weed smokers/dealer

*Temple
- exorcism event (my take on it.. as a non-initiate exploring at night, you faintly hear some weird sounds from the deeper temple areas. peeking through a small window, you see a ritual of sorts with a moaning person tied in the middle in the room and a group of nuns/monks chanting at them. leave or stay.
.. as an initiate with enough grace, you are drafted to help the senior nuns/monks/Jordan with an exorcism ritual. the target in question manages to undo their restraints while the group is mid-chant and unable to stop and they pounce on you. distract the attacker long enough for the ritual to be finished or become the next one in need of it.)

*Forest
- deep in the woods lies an ancient temple that can only be opened with a special key. find the key in some special location and open it. too bad the temple is guarded by ancient, horny undead. eh, that's life.

cheers

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So there's talk of new classes being thought of and(maybe) added at somepoint. Here's one i perpose and it's homemaking.
Homemaking could be used to add to 3 new(and old) things i see being ask for in the game tailoring, cleaning(as a Job) and cooking(already a Job).
With the purchase of a sewing machine from the Tailor, you could use it and this Stat to fix and reinforce your cloathes at home(all instead of just what you are wearing). Like with a low stat you just fix the cloathes one step up but with a higher stat you can fix it better and even reinforce a piece of cloathing.
Cleaning has been said to be being added at somepoint as a Job(involving Avery i think) and so homemaking should effect how well of a job you do/how much you are paid and promotion chances(more responsablity and story options).
And finally cooking(not for an eating mechanic) as being a chef should be more than just "making buns"(i'd like to see this job evolve to cooking for the Higher society types like the Mayor, and it would be nice if you could use the Orphanage Kitchen(the normal one or the loft) to make sweets for your dates or picnics.
Anyway there are plenty more classes like wood/metal working and music and computer(hacking ;) ) that can be added but i'd thought i'd get the ball rolling for you Peeps, so please comment with classes you'ld like to see and how they could effect in-game scenarios.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes