Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
EmptyBottle

I heard of the anal pregnancy thing > enable anal pregnancy to get the egg = you already have the answer :unsure: ( you do know how "pregnancy" works, right ? )

I hate to be rude, and I understand reading the whole thread is tough, but that answer is on this last page... Read at least that before making a question, you have you answer.
There's also, another way to find an answer, use the search feature ! (though, it does take some, reading comprehension) You may not be successful, but more often, than not, you'll get an answer, or more.

But, then, if nothing shows up, go ahead and ask your question. (then, at least, you tried ;))

But, most people are just too damn LAZY, ( or maybe too stupid :whistle:), to do anything for themselves :oops: !

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Of course there is mate. Just wanted to show the most direct and lazy option possible to reinforce my point, which was read same the page where he/she was writing.

Again I hate to be rude, but having the same non stop question with answers already given is a bit tiresome.

I guess that's also one of the reasons Vrelnir doesn't appear here, and I somewhat miss having is insights from time to time.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Of course there is mate. Just wanted to show the most direct and lazy option possible to reinforce my point, which was read same the page where he/she was writing.

Again I hate to be rude, but having the same non stop question with answers already given is a bit tiresome.

I guess that's also one of the reasons Vrelnir doesn't appear here, and I somewhat miss having is insights from time to time.
Vrel post almost daily on the blogspot page so if you have anything good or relevent you can always post there.

Reactions: Fangii

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
EmptyBottle

I heard of the anal pregnancy thing > enable anal pregnancy to get the egg = you already have the answer :unsure: ( you do know how "pregnancy" works, right ? )

There's also, another way to find an answer, use the search feature ! (though, it does take some, reading comprehension) You may not be successful, but more often, than not, you'll get an answer, or more.

But, then, if nothing shows up, go ahead and ask your question. (then, at least, you tried ;))

But, most people are just too damn LAZY, ( or maybe too stupid :whistle:), to do anything for themselves :oops: !
chill out, I just wanted to know if you needed to enabled anal pregnancy or if just enabling swarms was enough. sheesh.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018

The wiki is actually pretty good for "does this game have x content" questions. It's not extensive but it's so far pretty accurate and up-to-date, which is uncommon for wikis. Honestly, if it really bothers someone that something gets asked repeatedly by different people, just don't answer. Yes, people could use the site's search function or read the thread up and down first, but it's frankly much easier to simply ask, so that's what most folks will likely do...doesn't make them stupid or lazy. It's really is not that big a deal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fangii and atur

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Also, it's not wrong to demand people do the bare minimum of effort.
Yeah, but no one does that around here. You've got to be consistent about chastising people for asking stupid questions if you want them to stop. If people can expect that most of the time they'll be spoonfed or at worst ignored, then they'll tend to be lazy and you'll end up with situations like this one where the same stupid question gets asked hundreds of times and no one can quite understand why everyone else is such an inconsiderate asshole.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.9.1 is out as ejmuerte says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It fleshes out many existing areas with new options and scenes, particularly the bartending job at the strip club. It also adds strap-ons for female NPCs, a Feats system, art for more locations, and lots of new clothes. Downloads and full notes on the blog.
I lurk here a lot and read everything, but I'll try to chime in more often.

2.9 is out guys have fun
Thanks for spreading the word!

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Hiya Vrelnir,
Good work on the latest update, loving the changes so far :love:

I am working on my new playthrough and encountered this error at the beach:

Reactions: Vrelnir

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
We a roguelite now with that feat system. I don't mind. Pretty easy way to add replayability/challenges to games. This is what I was hoping for, nice.

Immediately assaulted by dolphins with their new art, lovely, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir and Fangii

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
0.2.9.1 is out as ejmuerte says.
Thank's alot.
The new wardrobe is looking good. Definitively an improvement.
I'm looking forward to check out the rest.

But the wardrobe this reminds of 2 quirks concerning clothes:
  • When you can choose the clothes without opening the wardrobe (bedroom, pool, lake), then the parts you are already wearing are ignored. They are reported as missing.
  • Similar at the pool, if you skip the "Get Dressed" and go straight to the locker (to switch into something other than the school outfit), the old clothes stay on the bench. You cannot equip them from the wardrobe. They stay at the pool if you walk home and are missing the next morning.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Random school hallway event > flirt > give in > get freaky with it > "Thanks girl" - character's a dude, fully dressed in dude clothes. Had the gold chastity belt on, if that makes a difference.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.9.2 is up on my blog. Fixes some bugs.
Hiya Vrelnir,
Good work on the latest update, loving the changes so far :love:

I am working on my new playthrough and encountered this error at the beach:
Thank you, I'm glad you like them!

Thanks for the bug report too. It should be fixed in 0.2.9.2.
Thank's alot.
The new wardrobe is looking good. Definitively an improvement.
I'm looking forward to check out the rest.

But the wardrobe this reminds of 2 quirks concerning clothes:
  • When you can choose the clothes without opening the wardrobe (bedroom, pool, lake), then the parts you are already wearing are ignored. They are reported as missing.
  • Similar at the pool, if you skip the "Get Dressed" and got straight to the locker (to switch into something other than the school outfit), the old clothes stay on the bench. You cannot equip them from the wardrobe. They stay at the pool if you walk home and are missing the next morning.
Glad you think so. Thanks for the heads up on those issues.
Random school hallway event > flirt > give in > get freaky with it > "Thanks girl" - character's a dude, fully dressed in dude clothes. Had the gold chastity belt on, if that makes a difference.
Cheers.
Error while playing Volleyball:

Thanks a bunch. It's fixed in the new update, if all's gone well.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So who knows how to unlock attic kitchen? I've got access to the loft and River loves me at the soup kitchen, how do i jam the 2 togeather?

ollane

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
i love this game so much! and i hope call-girl contents will be added in the future. :)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes