BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm glad there's work being put toward it being a real option in the future, for now I'll enjoy my janky homebrew version heh. Thank you for the answers though. ^^
All this came about cos I'm too lazy to restart as a boy tbh.
I used Degrees Of Pedity to change it there, then load that save into the normal version. Didn't have any issues whatsoever having both penis and vagina. Aside from not being able to choose which to use in scenes, since the AI decides all things in the end.

Reactions: atur

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I used Degrees Of Pedity to change it there, then load that save into the normal version. Didn't have any issues whatsoever having both penis and vagina. Aside from not being able to choose which to use in scenes, since the AI decides all things in the end.
Yeah that's what I ended up doing except I did it manually. I didn't even know Degrees of Pedity was a thing. xD

Aug 14, 2019
be careful with very old mods, can lead to issues when the saves are missing things that should be part of them.

Reactions: Fangii

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do you interact with the teachers or Leighton? is there anything you can do with them? Leighton i found at the brothel, but only sex scene i get with her is the spanking at school. Also, where is Avery? never seen him again after the rescue at the start of the game.

Thanks a lot for this game btw, happy to hear we will be getting futa mc eventually =D
Ok where to start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fangii

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Nope. Right now there's just the mpreg content from tentacles and swarms. Only mods I'm aware of are Degrees Of Pedity, and old cheat mod from way back when 8chan was still breathing, and a brief sprite mod that worked for a couple versions but was discontinued, all of which are by now way outdated and none of which were around when preg content was first added. Good news is more preg content is planned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Darn. OK. guess ill have to abandon this game for a bit then till some updates come out. kinda exhuasted all content options for myself

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Can't say I blame you. It's pretty easy to get burnout quickly in games like this one, so getting breaks in every once and awhile to let updates pile on can be a good thing.

Reactions: Anita Deek
May 28, 2019
How do you export a save? Tried clicking "Save to file" and "Get Save data" but they all ended up with this message:

On 0.2.8.3

Last edited:

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
How do you export a save? Tried clicking "Save to file" and "Get Save data" but they all ended up with this message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On 0.2.8.3
What screen are you on when this happens? Usually this happens if you tried to make a save on the starting menu (character creation) when you are not in a play through.

Reactions: Golden Vampire
Aug 14, 2019
NoesisAndNoema Ive gone through the combat and have made some further adjustments to the <br> tags that are placed within it, should reduced some of the spacing in certain situations and have wrapped each section in its own div (more for debug purposes). On top of this, ive provided an option in the save/options menu to reduce the line height within passage.

Im not sure if you have been playing this on a windows or some other non-mobile device, but a while back, I added the `style.css` file to allow you guys to make ur own css adjustments. Please make use of this if u can and send me any changes you want and ill look over them myself. This applies to anyone here who knows how to edit css. I cant guarantee they will get in though, but it at least means the changes will apply to ur own game.

Reactions: Fangii and atur
May 28, 2019
What screen are you on when this happens? Usually this happens if you tried to make a save on the starting menu (character creation) when you are not in a play through.
Thank you, that is exactly the problem. Exporting while I'm in a save solved the issue.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Edit at nauseam.

So, i missed romancing Robin on this playthough and went through too much to give it up, but i'm not willing to see their other route to completion. Anyone know how to edit a save/use the console to manually change Robin's route?
Thanks for any thoughts or answers on this.

Edit Next: Alright. I used saveeditonline to change some robin variables.
robindebt = 4 to = 3. Not sure if it should have been 2.
robinconsole = 0 to = 1. To gain back the lost console.
robinconsolelost = 1 to = 0. To ensure the console didn't remain lost.

No idea if i screwed up anything. Gonna see the next weekend if Robin goes missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoranian and atur

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Say, is there any negatives for Sam's suspitiouness? I'm with it maxed out and it doesn't seem to neither hinge gameplay in any way or open a new scene. Is more planed to this stat?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes