Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Uhhhh~
I really like the game so far but I just got told I have a small penis even though I'm female.
Probably not intended!
Unless futanari stuff is a possibility for the MC, and if so I'd like to know how to acquire a penis.
What version you running? It was patched in the new 2.8.3 supposedly. No futanari just yet.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What version you running? It was patched in the new 2.8.3 supposedly. No futanari just yet.
Oh, I'm on 2.8.1 for some reason.
Thanks! I'm dumb.
I did get this when I finished the Halloween threesome with Robin though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: By any chance is there a way to change my character's gender?
I've played 100 days with this one and I'm kind of attached to her, I was wondering if indeed I can give her a penis or change her gender outright.
Would be a pretty big hassle to do this all over again with a guy, of course I can do that but if I can avoid it that'd be neat.
Edit 2: Seems I've made it work by changing the "penisexist" variable in the save editor to 1.
Now I have both and can use both. Will post later if this causes a horrible problem, the game is naming it and interacting with it properly though.
The FAQ says it's not intended but maybe it can be a more fleshed out feature in the future.
Heheh.. fleshed out...

Last edited:

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Thanks! I'm dumb.
I've played 100 days with this one and I'm kind of attached to her, I was wondering if indeed I can give her a penis or change her gender outright.
Would be a pretty big hassle to do this all over again with a guy, of course I can do that but if I can avoid it that'd be neat.
Edit 2: Seems I've made it work by changing the "penisexist" variable in the save editor to 1.
Now I have both and can use both. Will post later if this causes a horrible problem, the game is naming it and interacting with it properly though.
The FAQ says it's not intended but maybe it can be a more fleshed out feature in the future.
Heheh.. fleshed out...
The queen of the underworld is true culture indeed

Reactions: shineryuverus

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
I was just reading the latest oglaf comic strip and it inspired me to start another chef run ;)
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the top this time.

Do any of the current transformations help in that regards? If not then I'll probably skip acquiring one.

Reactions: Midge

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I was just reading the latest oglaf comic strip and it inspired me to start another chef run ;)
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the top this time.

Do any of the current transformations help in that regards? If not then I'll probably skip acquiring one.
I don't think any of them increase cum or juice production so probably not but having the Demon TF will soothe you when you cum, so if you want extra relaxation while baking that could be a benefit.

Reactions: Ayumi T
Aug 14, 2019
Thanks! I'm dumb.
Heheh.. fleshed out...
Seen that issue myself, its generally know as an infinite loop where it never ends, thankfully sugarcube checks for those and prevents them from occurring. still needs fixing, tho being wat it is, it might be difficult to find.

Regarding changing `penisexist`, be very carefully, there may be issues when both exist, some obvious, some not so obvious. And expect NPCs to have very "Flexible" bodies.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Seen that issue myself, its generally know as an infinite loop where it never ends, thankfully sugarcube checks for those and prevents them from occurring. still needs fixing, tho being wat it is, it might be difficult to find.

Regarding changing `penisexist`, be very carefully, there may be issues when both exist, some obvious, some not so obvious. And expect NPCs to have very "Flexible" bodies.
The NPCs are pretty flexible as it is so it's not a very jarring thing to me.
I did manage to find two other things related to it that made the penis usable in sex, although not every time.
I can use it to masturbate, bake, and other things without issue, rape scenarios use it too and the scene goes as it should, though it's definitely not my dominant genitals and I can't use it on guys it seems. No major glitches aside from that loop bug, just trying to get Robin to suck m'dick now which I'm not sure is even a thing at this point. >A>

Reactions: atur
Aug 14, 2019
It was worse in past versions, there have been things ive sorted in prep for having both now and again. Still needs a lot of work on it in general before it can be put in as an official option

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It was worse in past versions, there have been things ive sorted in prep for having both now and again. Still needs a lot of work on it in general before it can be put in as an official option
Well I'm glad there's work being put toward it being a real option in the future, for now I'll enjoy my janky homebrew version heh. Thank you for the answers though. ^^
All this came about cos I'm too lazy to restart as a boy tbh.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
One error I found in creating a new character is that when selecting the reddish skin option, the character is still generated with the yellowish skin tones.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Noesis is being waaaaay too harsh on a game made by one person (with some help) that isn't even close to finished yet. (y)

That said, the only thing i will agree is that the game's writting does need an improvement.

(and you can help make that happen, if it really bothers you, by offering to help with the proofreading ;) ! )

Like when you are sucking someones breast and they start to lick your pussy. How that even work?!

(Have you never heard of a sex position called " Sixty-Nine " aka ("69") ?:oops: If not, go look it up . :sneaky: )

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
How do you interact with the teachers or Leighton? is there anything you can do with them? Leighton i found at the brothel, but only sex scene i get with her is the spanking at school. Also, where is Avery? never seen him again after the rescue at the start of the game.

Thanks a lot for this game btw, happy to hear we will be getting futa mc eventually =D

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do you interact with the teachers or Leighton? is there anything you can do with them? Leighton i found at the brothel, but only sex scene i get with her is the spanking at school. Also, where is Avery? never seen him again after the rescue at the start of the game.

Thanks a lot for this game btw, happy to hear we will be getting futa mc eventually =D
You get more options with Leighton as you go along.
If you get enough Delinquency I believe they'll want to do private photo shoots.
If you open the letter another of the teachers gives you to take to them you can come back afterschool, look at their computer, and blackmail them, then have them pay you for the photoshoots and eventually for sex.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes