animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Had a weird idea because I remember mention of a special interaction with Whiteney if you have parasite. What if each of the main girls/guys, aka kylar whiteney and robin, each had their own parasite meter. Basically if you have parasites and sleep with them, they'll also get parasites, and start urging you for more and more sex. That or it increases their dominance/lust by more.

Cooldog123456

Jan 15, 2020
There is a big bug and a open mystert
When you are in your pajamas and you go to get in bed with them on you can't because they are not in your wardrobe that is what it says

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That's pretty silly.
I guess it can't pull PJs out of the wardrobe if you have them on already.
It just kinda assumes if you use that option you've got normal clothes on.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I dunno if you guys have plans to increase diversity on the text of fighting, but something like leglock when climaxing (or before like accepting being bred/preganant, etc) would be nice.

If there aren't plans is fine, I understand there other stuff more important, just wanted to give my 2 cents about stuff that could give more depth on fighting scenes.

There is stuff like swallow or licking fingers to not waste cum (addiction), but that would probably be asking too much for now lmao.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I kinda dig the vibe of this, but after a while all the sex just feels the same, like you go through the same motions time and time again ... I guess maybe it improves as your promiscuity increases, but it kinda reminds me of Lilith's Throne, all the having to displace your clothes and stuff, and everyone you sleep with ultimately feeling the same.

But I like that there feels like a ton of ways to get into it, like either going to school and being diligent or getting detentions, or going to work in the brothel, I presume the temple must be really messed up too ... though it is annoying how often people steal your clothes, that got old fast.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's more the unfortunate side-effect of having a game filled with mostly randoms rather than merely unique encounters tailored for each individual. Thing is that is also true for unique NPC's as well, just less so. Since DoL has both named NPC's and random unnamed ones, much like LT, the issue could be reduced in ways, though I doubt very much it can be removed entirely. Any such ways will also likely require a lot of work and a shitload more writing regardless of what it entails, more or less depending. As an example, LT does have the (still) unused personality system which DoL could emulate and actually utilize to offer the basis for variance in each generic encounter. Biological traits that differ from one general type to another might help (and not just genitals), especially if the sexual scenes are ever reformatted to be less copy/pasta style. Even the chosen environment can play a role in adding variance, something DoL already accomplishes to some degree with things like the pillory. Again, nothing would really be an easy bolt-on fix.

I agree with you though that it does get stale quickly in that regard though. Much of why I stopped watching LT's development was because I got fed up with the fact that virtually every sex scene with non-unique characters, including custom ones made by players, all sounded like clones screwing each other in some odd selfcest orgy. Even the player would sound creepily like the random they were fucking. Lines felt unimaginative, often cringy or artificial. The game has had for the longest time a fetish system that is still more buggy and incomplete than offer noteworthy distinction in sex. What was even worse was that LT had every reason under the sun to not end up like that, including being overly bloated with distinct tranformations yet hardly any of them actually mattered. Hopefully DoL doesn't waddle in that depressing state forever like LT seems to be destined to.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
That's more the unfortunate side-effect of having a game filled with mostly randoms rather than merely unique encounters tailored for each individual. Thing is that is also true for unique NPC's as well, just less so. Since DoL has both named NPC's and random unnamed ones, much like LT, the issue could be reduced in ways, though I doubt very much it can be removed entirely. Any such ways will also likely require a lot of work and a shitload more writing regardless of what it entails, more or less depending. As an example, LT does have the (still) unused personality system which DoL could emulate and actually utilize to offer the basis for variance in each generic encounter. Biological traits that differ from one general type to another might help (and not just genitals), especially if the sexual scenes are ever reformatted to be less copy/pasta style. Even the chosen environment can play a role in adding variance, something DoL already accomplishes to some degree with things like the pillory. Again, nothing would really be an easy bolt-on fix.

I agree with you though that it does get stale quickly in that regard though. Much of why I stopped watching LT's development was because I got fed up with the fact that virtually every sex scene with non-unique characters, including custom ones made by players, all sounded like clones screwing each other in some odd selfcest orgy. Even the player would sound creepily like the random they were fucking. Lines felt unimaginative, often cringy or artificial. The game has had for the longest time a fetish system that is still more buggy and incomplete than offer noteworthy distinction in sex. What was even worse was that LT had every reason under the sun to not end up like that, including being overly bloated with distinct tranformations yet hardly any of them actually mattered. Hopefully DoL doesn't waddle in that depressing state forever like LT seems to be destined to.
There has been talk of beefing up the "combat" and the addition of sex toys and more unique skills that the player has to find and earn, which should go some way to alleviate the problem but ultimatly i don't think to problem can be "solved" without an overhaul to the entire "combat" structure. Also no telling when/if each part will be added.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Does Rebelliousness at the orphanage amount to anything? This is my first play through and Ive been doing everything I can to raise rebelliousness and give hope to the orphanage. Im probably on my 5th week and Ive yet to ever pay Bailey. I usually get him off and embarrass him when he fights me.
Im kinda hoping the kids will eventually rise up and overthrow him or end his corruption... but nothing seems to happen, unless Im missing a step?
It would be cool to be able to move out of the Orphanage and otherwise neuter Bailey as a threat all together, but I guess that removes the point of the game. But my character is sitting on like 10k at this point, I wish i had more options to spend it improving my characters living situation.
I like this game though, simple and engaging with a pleasing interface.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
That's just a big issue with sex games. People grow tired of adult stuff quickly and you need to ramp it up to keep their interest. Random encounters are pretty limited to just adding more types of characters to fuck or adding new positions constantly if you want to keep them interesting. If you did that it would just be a full time job making new sex scenes and there would never be any new gameplay lol. This is a big reason I look for gameplay over just smut. Needs a balance for sure, but gameplay has more longevity if you want to keep people interested.

khaal

Feb 25, 2019
Suggestion... Some of the pages are just notices where you only have one link to click. For example the dog follow/ignore event gets repetitive when clicking ignore because after you opt to ignore you have another page that feels like an ok prompt before continuing to ignore. It would perhaps be better if all pages were either actionable or have those notices go somewhere else without interrupting flow of game play. Hoping that makes sense.

Last edited:

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Does Rebelliousness at the orphanage amount to anything? This is my first play through and Ive been doing everything I can to raise rebelliousness and give hope to the orphanage. Im probably on my 5th week and Ive yet to ever pay Bailey. I usually get him off and embarrass him when he fights me.
Im kinda hoping the kids will eventually rise up and overthrow him or end his corruption... but nothing seems to happen, unless Im missing a step?
It would be cool to be able to move out of the Orphanage and otherwise neuter Bailey as a threat all together, but I guess that removes the point of the game. But my character is sitting on like 10k at this point, I wish i had more options to spend it improving my characters living situation.
I think Vrelnir said it will have consequences in the future. It doesn't lead to anything in the current version except for some flavor text possibly?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Supposedly, high rebelliousness increases the chance of more aggressive random events like stealing PC clothes when tanning naked in the garden, assaulting PC in the bathroom during a bath, fighting back against Bailey's demands and uninvited guests.
Low hope and rebelliousness should lead to increase of negative events instead.

Suggestion... Some of the pages are just notices where you only have one link to click. For example the dog follow/ignore event gets repetitive when clicking ignore because after you opt to ignore you have another page that feels like an ok prompt before continuing to ignore. It would perhaps be better if all pages were either actionable or have those notices go somewhere else without interrupting flow of game play. Hoping that makes sense.
Yeah, those double click short events are annoying.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Trust me, there's a bunch of us eagerly awaiting more preg content. All in due time, though. It'll happen.
But I want it as well. I want my female character with puppies, would be nice for example. Yet I simply prefer other aspects to be added first, and I'm happy that's the goal they have first.

Pregnancy is good and all, but without other stuff would be bland to apply, it needs substance. For example, while not a fan of anal pregnancy (which is already in game), the scene was decently well written. Makes you wonder what is happening, why strange feelings, why the tentacle feels different from others, etc. Can it be improved? Of course, but it has the base.

Normal pregnancy has many aspects to be taken off. It probably needs to have in mind the arousal, the probability (not all acts would do it), the gestation, the corruption, the body adapt, etc... Even moon cycles could be taken into account... And even the fact of what it happen to your kids... Or differences of when you're raped or actually not forced, there also a difference in there...

Not to mention that there is already a fighting code for the acts... It needs to be taken in thought how to apply without destroying the whole balance of the game. Otherwise you turn a corruption simulator into a breeding simulator. This isn't the goal.

The facts I mentioned above are simply one of the very few aspects that can matter... Just take a look of how many games out there have pregnancy... and how many of those are actually fun to play... I count them with my fingers.

SymTau

Apr 13, 2019
Tried to breastfeed but the NPCs won't bother. Already big, lactating and stripped. What am I missing?

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Can your character become pregnant? I heard of the anal pregnancy thing, but does that the only way? I read something about getting an unfertilized egg from swarms, do I need to enable enable anal pregnancy to get the egg that or can I just enable swarms?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can your character become pregnant? I heard of the anal pregnancy thing, but does that the only way? I read something about getting an unfertilized egg from swarms, do I need to enable enable anal pregnancy to get the egg that or can I just enable swarms?
I hate to be rude, and I understand reading the whole thread is tough, but that answer is on this last page... Read at least that before making a question, you have you answer.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes