Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
What exactly can I do with Kylar? I chat with her in the park everyday, but she always leaves and just says "They are waiting"

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
What exactly can I do with Kylar? I chat with her in the park everyday, but she always leaves and just says "They are waiting"
kylar can be any gender so calling them "her" feels kinda off because Kylar in my playthrough is a guy lol

but anyway, they are the kind of character that are "Yandere" likes. if you get enough Kylar loves, they will start making you their couple (girlfriend/boyfriend), and my god, did they tell it to everyone in school. just watch out, if you want to make kylar your lover, he can decreases your school reputation (not the teacher rep).

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Female cum levels have been removed this update. Are you removing your bra and top when you massage your breasts? that should help. Or maybe you can only lactate for the chef job.
Yes you can get whitney to love you before Halloween you have to get get love and lust high enough.
Didn't know female cum's been removed this update. And I haven't teased the breasts, so thanks for telling me what to do. As for Whitney, it looks super hard considering the 1st week has set events ( push, locker, strip1, strip2, oral and random i think ) and the weeks after that don't keep the same pattern.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Most of the time i love this game. I really do. But right now i just have to say:

FUCK! THIS! SHIT!

God i'm tilted. This game. This fucking game...
Get high trauma because of course i get high trauma.
Get sent to the asylum for the Nth time AGAIN.
Lost days there just trying to get trauma down.
Finally gets released thinking it will be better now.
Thanks to the alysum, i missed a presentation on the pub. Gets raped as revenge.
Pass out, when wake up cops are the. Have to wait FUCKING 27 HOURS on the pilory.
Gets released... well, gess what: it's beiley deadline and you don't have the money.
Get sent to eden.
Try my best to escape.
Get in town. Oh look, Beiley. Still no money. Oh look, Eden... AGAIN.

And thanks to all that i lost the mathematic challenge. One of the only two YEARLY events of the game.
I can either wait another FUCKING YEAR or restart. AGAIN.
And i'm so FUKCING TIRED of restarting again and again and again and again and again and again and again because of shit like that.

And it's all because of that fucking asylum. That is just THE WORST dungeon in the game. It's boring as fuck, makes your stats decay and you just have to sit there and wait and pray not to lose some important event. Because who like fun, right?!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Most of the time i love this game. I really do. But right now i just have to say:

FUCK! THIS! SHIT!

Thanks to the alysum, i missed a presentation on the pub. Gets raped as revenge.
Pass out, when wake up cops are the. Have to wait FUCKING 27 HOURS on the pilory.
Gets released... well, gess what: it's beiley deadline and you don't have the money.
Get sent to eden.
Try my best to escape.

And thanks to all that i lost the mathematic challenge. One of the only two YEARLY events of the game.
And i'm so FUKCING TIRED of restarting again and again and again and again and again and again and again because of shit like that.

And it's all because of that fucking asylum. That is just THE WORST dungeon in the game. It's boring as fuck, makes your stats decay and you just have to sit there and wait and pray not to lose some important event. Because who like fun, right?!

FUCK THIS SHIT!
You seem to have a very bad RNG. Just a small hint : you can manipulate the RNG to have events in your favor. All you need to do is to save at an area where you can click on a blue link without time passing, and go to wherever you wanna go. Ex : At school, go in the pool in order to manipulate RNG which will help you get better events. This will help you have a better stat management and earn money more efficiently. Also, pressing the button to dance at the club and then exiting doesn't consume time, same deal for praying at the church, despite times being indicated on there.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

atur

Nov 5, 2019

FUCK! THIS! SHIT!

Get sent to eden.
Try my best to escape.

FUCK THIS SHIT!
Cant you just sleep every 8 hours? Should be over in about 5 minutes if you can button mash like Joshimuz

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Asylum THE WORST dungeon in the game. It's boring as fuck, makes your stats decay and you just have to sit there and wait and pray not to lose some important event. Because who like fun, right?!
I have to agree with this wholeheartedly (y) For other games, when your character is too corrupted there is either a bad end...or you are thrown into a really bad situation for a period of time. So your proverbial dungeon if you will, getting out after a period of time (with some residual semi-permanent effects) or could also be incorporated into the regular daily cycle. However both solutions usually feature extreme sexual scenarios, thus vastly increasing satisfaction for most players.

I understand the idea of the asylum as being a "reset" zone, where you recover your sanity. And Dr. Harper has his own corruption stuff. However it's way too slow to be in any way entertaining IMHO. In previous saves I have as well quit if forced into the asylum (although not before wading through the endless boredom looking for an exit). Basically now I feel forced to pick up skulduggery super early so I might escape asap if it comes to that.

IMO worst part of the game atm. I hope some more entertaining option replaces this asap. Could even be a remade asylum where the MC is perhaps forced rapidly into free use/whoring or some other equally very depraved scenario

Of course just my $0.02 :)

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Didn't know female cum's been removed this update. And I haven't teased the breasts, so thanks for telling me what to do. As for Whitney, it looks super hard considering the 1st week has set events ( push, locker, strip1, strip2, oral and random i think ) and the weeks after that don't keep the same pattern.
You can spam whitney at the school gate when leaving school. You have to first get a leaving school event with them then just go back into the school and you can trigger many Whitney events this way.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is it possable to get rid of Demon Trasformation or can i transfer from it to say Wolf form?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Is it possable to get rid of Demon Trasformation or can i transfer from it to say Wolf form?
TF's degrade over time and you can eventually loose progress on them. In your case, you can speed this up by working on getting Wolf TF since it overrides all others. You can only ever have one TF at once and Wolf is the highest weight last I checked.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
A request I'd like to make is the ability to switch the player's gender at will via either an ingame mechanic or a cheat function.
That would cause too many bugs currently. It used to be an option (though I don't recall if that was the old cheat mod or existing builtin cheat system). This will likely be added in when and if futa's officially make it in as non-bug.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Accept for Angel→Fallen Angel→Demon you have do undo the transformation completely to start a new.
But you can collect TF-points for Wolf or Cat at any time. It only shows effect if the [un]holy TFs are gone.

I haven't tried, but undoing a Demon should be really hard and grindy.
Wolf and Cat TFs decay over time but Demon TF decays only if you keep some purity at midnight.
And doing so is very stressful.

You are a full Demon at 30 points. If you life your live as a proper Demon for a while this can ramp up to 100.
To undo the TF you have to go down to 5.
That means upto 95 days of stressful purity...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm chasing the "Get the Artifacts" and i have:
Forrest/Lake: Arrowhead, dagger, green gem, silver ring, gold necklace, gold Cbelt, necklace from the alter.
Scrapyard: Cup, Thurble.
Temple: Statue.
Underground: candle stick, horn, statue, used gem, watch.
Can anyone tell me what i'm missing? I thing it maybe a silver necklace from the pots at the lake but i'm not sure.
A full list would be nice(both in-game and out).
Oh and i'm also chasing "the ends of the Earth" one and i've been everywhere i can think of, let me know if this is actually location related or needs the event ones as well(i haven't been to the sex dungeon so that might be the one i'm needing there).

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
And it's all because of that fucking asylum. That is just THE WORST dungeon in the game.
I have to agree with this wholeheartedly (y)
Maybe I'm the only one who really likes the asylum? I go there on purpose. Though, when anything has bad timing, I reload to an earlier save. If the save is recent enough I may need to take evasive maneuvers. If you follow the exact same path then the same thing will definitely happen. You'd think everything was 100% random, but it definitely isn't.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe I'm the only one who really likes the asylum? I go there on purpose. Though, when anything has bad timing, I reload to an earlier save. If the save is recent enough I may need to take evasive maneuvers. If you follow the exact same path then the same thing will definitely happen. You'd think everything was 100% random, but it definitely isn't.
I can attest to this, the RNG is front loaded and will stay exactlly the same if you pick the same options.
Now is the Asylum the worst dungeon? Maybe. There are 4 "Badend" dungeons i can think of(not including the Blindfold spiral i recently found my self in) the Asylum, the slave dungeon, Edens cabin and the Wolf cave, each are going to cost you atleast 2-3 days worth of time to escape. But some leave you better off then others.

The Asylum has 3 ways out, 2 are longish one you can do the first(or second) day. If you attack Harper when given the prompt in one of their sessions and get thrown into a cell, you can go to the Tenticle Plains and escape to the forrest through a door you can find. This will leave you in a rough state. The second is to spam Truma reduction which might take you 3-5 days. And "the great escape" where you can get Harpers key, dump gas on everyone the hoof it out of there, but is involved and uses many highish skill checks and also takes at least 2-3 days. The Asylum does need work especially the Tenticle Plains(it's very empty considering it's size with only 2 doors and 1 item). But can leave you fresh if you spam the Truma reduction angle.

Edans cabin while not bad in its self can be horrendous it you get locked in it's patten. You can either live there by sucking up to Edan and getting the syndrome over the course of a week, which will give you many benefits(like having a much better time escaping the next time). Or you can weaken the leash and bolt, this can only take a day but if you get caught(or pass out) while trying to escape the forrest you will be dragged right back to try again after the next day. And this will leave you rough.

Wolf cave is the same as Edans cabin but with wolves. You can suck up to the wolves and get the syndrome( better if you have at least Deviency 2) and this i think goes off of how much the Pack likes you which you can set up in advance if you adopt a mating position to previous forrest wolves. Might be a few days but you need that Deviency 2 to make it short. Otherwise it's dig a hole and forrest your way out which will leave you rough.

The slave dungeon might be the worst one i think, with 3 ways out the easiest and quickist being an A(or S) rank skullduggery check and a walk through the forrest(All of these have a forrest option i just realised) but 2 long one weeks worth of tourture ways out. Either wait it out and eventually get loosed in the Forrest or Dig your way out through a hole for maybe a slightly quicker(4-5 days) way out. All options leave you worse off.

I should mention that all of these have some great content involved in some way, all are grindy as fuck(this game basically) and all are bad and can get worse and are in need of more content when it's their turn to get some. Thoughts?

Last edited:

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Perhaps a future addition. After being released from the Asylum, you can visit Harper in the hospital. For a little fun they can reduce your trauma and stress a bit.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I should mention that all of these have some great content involved in some way, all are grindy as fuck(this game basically) and all are bad and can get worse and are in need of more content when it's their turn to get some. Thoughts?
I like the fact that you have to ingratiate yourself to the dungeon owners in order to escape them. Only thing I would add is some way to ingratiate yourself to the slave ring owner.

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
How can you get S attractiveness without being completely nude? I've maxed out my seduction skill to S but I'm still stuck on some seduction choices where you need S overall rating (thus also S attractiveness rating). For example, trying to whore yourself out at the Pub and demanding £100 requires S attractiveness and although I have 6 exhibitionism I can't go to the pub nude.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes