DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Don't know on the other two as i am angel boy and new to the writing thing which is pretty annying to keep popularity at school. (it should RAISE status not the other way around IMHO) but:
a) Gangabangs help raise Thigh affinity, but its risky and traumatic though...
b) You need hi deviancy to lure with hands specific tentacles to say parts on MC body.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I want being covered in lewd bodywriting to be dangerous, but adjustments might be needed. Stick to the £5 or unmarked advertisements unless your character is very attractive. The £100 one might be too much even then. Meek and submissive acts make NPCs more amenable to adverts as well.
Yeah, I swapped from £100 to the 'it's not rape if you pay me' one and they seem to get less pissed, though after 4~5 turns(locker room gangbang again) the PC was still getting choked and all that even with every submissive acts I could manage. Also haven't gotten any payment above £10 although my PC is an A in attractiveness so idk how high you need to hit to actually have the body ads be worth it, but for now, it only really seems useful if you want to raise your character's masochism level in relative safety.

Also on regards to bodywriting, I think it'll be cool if characters with high exhibitionism could wear clothes with exposed stomach/shoulders/pubic area/etc to show off bodywriting. As far as I can tell, most bodywriting/tattoos that aren't on the face are usually covered by clothes, which makes it hard to get related events if you don't like the idea of your PC having stuff scribbled all over their face.

Reactions: Vrelnir

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Also on regards to bodywriting, I think it'll be cool if characters with high exhibitionism could wear clothes with exposed stomach/shoulders/pubic area/etc to show off bodywriting. As far as I can tell, most bodywriting/tattoos that aren't on the face are usually covered by clothes, which makes it hard to get related events if you don't like the idea of your PC having stuff scribbled all over their face.
For girls, the standard sundress and that other cheap casual dress have exposed shoulders. Just try some others too, the description will note when writing is visible.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I wish there were lewder clothes. As of right now, the most lewd a character can dress is a tube top + miniskirt. Would be nice to be able to were something even lewder. For instance, maybe let high exhib character walk with at least a bikini top. Maybe also implement a microskirk that barelly cover anything. We have been getting a lot of new clothes and that's really cool, but i can't help thinking that they "feel" much the same.

Also... i don't know if it's even possible to do something about it, but as someone that play a "boy" with enormous penis, wearing just a skirt with no panties and not have a very noticeble bulge there just feels weird. Like, my skirt should be tenting hard, but instead it's like the dick magicaly disapear once you wear feminine clothes xD Again, no idea if it's even possible to do something, but if it is it would be nice xD

• Haha
Reactions: atur

K9

May 28, 2017
I'm alreadly at max deviance. And can still just guide tentacles to my tights, never butt.
You can only guide a tentacle to a part where there's not already one. If there's one rubbing between your butt cheeks or penetrating your butt, you need to either grab or hit it. But it's gonna be replaced next round by another most of the time. And by the time you finally manage to clear your butt, the one you were holding to put there will probably have cummed already.

The "easiest" way is to hit anything that goes near your ass that isn't a large or thick tentacle, and pray that RNG Jesus brings a large or thick one next round.

Mini kimonos show everything except breasts, back and genitals. It might be an error though, they don't look like they should show your shoulders. Tube tops and other tops that should show your shoulders don't, though.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Also... i don't know if it's even possible to do something about it, but as someone that play a "boy" with enormous penis, wearing just a skirt with no panties and not have a very noticeble bulge there just feels weird. Like, my skirt should be tenting hard, but instead it's like the dick magicaly disapear once you wear feminine clothes xD Again, no idea if it's even possible to do something, but if it is it would be nice xD
In 0.2.10.x it should at least mention the bulge when you check your fem score in the mirror (at least when you're aroused), may be an old save issue if not.

Btw, question: Do the +m and +f in the mirror list represent the actual numerical scores and if so, does 'exposed penis' just completely override everything else even if the score is like 11m:16f? Seems a bit odd when I can set up a world that is half women, half dickgirls...

Last edited:

nenoch1

Oct 18, 2018
what is required to get the following traits, and what is the best way to
Orgasm Addict
Cum Dump
Plaything
Fuck toy
Bitch
Prey
Tasty
Milk Addict - drink 1000ml of breast milk in combat (con and noncon) from those who produce milk

May 25, 2019
I would like to see some ballbusting content in the future, something Witney would like to do to the MC, or maybe a new character, or just random NPC

May 25, 2019
I wish there were lewder clothes. As of right now, the most lewd a character can dress is a tube top + miniskirt. Would be nice to be able to were something even lewder. For instance, maybe let high exhib character walk with at least a bikini top. Maybe also implement a microskirk that barelly cover anything. We have been getting a lot of new clothes and that's really cool, but i can't help thinking that they "feel" much the same.

Because he is a grower, he is small flaccid (that's a good excuse at least)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've gotten all 17 antiques ( even two golden chastity belts : one being on myself ) and when i went to the Museum to sell the last item I hadn't found yet, I didn't got the Museum feat. Also, I can't get the Living Canvas feat ( I've inked each single parts of my character, left the commercial center and walked around and nothing happened ) and I can't get the Billboard feat either ( I don't gain any achievement after writing something on my character ). It seems like the Fully Drenched feat doesn't work with the Snake Vore event ( with Robin ) as shown in the wiki either. The Bailey's Trouble Maker feat now works perfectly tho.

Update : Got the It Belongs in a Museum! feat by passing the day. Dunno if this method works for the other feats here, I just know it doesn't work with the Snake Vore ( with Robin ) event for the Fully Drenched feat.
Most of the achievments and traits pop at midnight the day you get it or the next day. I found that tenticle monsters(deep forrest or scapyard) help get the covered achievement. Did you get tha watch from the orphanage for the Museum Achivo? How if you did? That's one of the last few Achivos i need to get.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"NPCs should only respond to adverts once each per encounter, so that sounds like a bug. I'll look into it."-Vrelnir.
Noooooooooooo i was making an extra $150 bucks off eack gangbang scene. Spoilsport!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm alreadly at max deviance. And can still just guide tentacles to my tights, never butt.
There usualy is another tentacle blocking spots you want to guide them to. But you can absolutly guide them to your butt. Try kicking anything that's rubing you there to see if the spot opens up.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
what is required to get the following traits, and what is the best way to
Orgasm Addict
Cum Dump
Plaything
Fuck toy
Bitch
Prey
Tasty
Milk Addict - drink 1000ml of breast milk in combat (con and noncon) from those who produce milk
The wiki tells you if you hover over each one in the traits section. I got them all and i found abusing the NPC gender sliders in the settings part of your room takes away alot of the RNG baised stuff when going for specific ones of these.

Reactions: nenoch1

nenoch1

Oct 18, 2018
The wiki tells you if you hover over each one in the traits section. I got them all and i found abusing the NPC gender sliders in the settings part of your room takes away alot of the RNG baised stuff when going for specific ones of these.
thanks

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Most of the achievments and traits pop at midnight the day you get it or the next day. I found that tenticle monsters(deep forrest or scapyard) help get the covered achievement. Did you get tha watch from the orphanage for the Museum Achivo? How if you did? That's one of the last few Achivos i need to get.
The only item from the orphanage you need to get is the silver brooch. It's random, but when obtained, instead of saying that it's probably stolen, it says that you could sell it at a collector ( at the Museum )

Reactions: Midge

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
is there a cheat sheet for navigating around town? just trying to get from home to school is 'try here? nope... how bout... nope.':confused:

K9

May 28, 2017
is there a cheat sheet for navigating around town? just trying to get from home to school is 'try here? nope... how bout... nope.':confused:
See that thing below the choices? It's a map. The icons in front of the choices match the ones on the map.

See the wiki:

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes