Demonlier321

Oct 2, 2017
Will there be normal human pregnancies and not all this parasite anal pregnancies? Like can I give birth to another human? When do you think it will be in the game? Or were you not planning for normal pregnancy at all?

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Will there be normal human pregnancies and not all this parasite anal pregnancies? Like can I give birth to another human? When do you think it will be in the game? Or were you not planning for normal pregnancy at all?
Vrelnir isn't the one who added parasite anal pregnancies and it is planned after the farm update.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I have a question about the parasite pregnancy. In the wiki it says i should direct a tentacle to my ass, but how can i do that? Everytime i grab a tentacle i can at most direct it to my tights. And there is no option to straddle a tentacle. How do i do that?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul
Apr 10, 2019
How do I increase the amount of cum I produce?

Edit: in game not irl. I know how for irl.

Edit: Also I seem to be crying during consensual sex (also irl but that's not the type of realism I look for in a game). Like when I pick someone up at the canteen.

Edit: I found the answer. Being aroused while full of cum increases your capacity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cul

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Oh come on, this question is answered at least once overy other page in this thread. Is searching really that hard for some people?

Yes - Normal pregnancy is planned, and the Farm update, which I believe should be the next major update, should lay some proper groundwork for it. Maybe even include some basic animal pregnancy if we're lucky.

Edit: Also I seem to be crying during consensual sex (also irl but that's not the type of realism I look for in a game). Like when I pick someone up at the canteen.
My best guess would be you have a tattoo/body writing that encourages your partner to hit you, or maybe angers them. I think it was mentioned tattoos that ask for money for sex can anger your partners over time, for example.

In the wiki it says i should direct a tentacle to my ass, but how can i do that?
I don't know if high deviancy unlocks better options, but the method I'm using for now is strategically hitting the tentacles and praying until RNGesus aims the thick/large tentacle where I want it.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Teize

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the updates and all, game seems to be getting really interesting!

One question though:
How many hours it takes for mediating "acceptances" on big body parts? it's taking forever and cant dance before completing that task or MC will be fainting because insecurity stress increase penalty... >.<*

Can we make this acceptance meditation also happen as a yoga class in the dance studio?

It takes one hour to get to the meditation stone and back plus the hour for one little boost on acceptances. At least in town that hour can be invested in acceptance isntead on a trip to the lake every time. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
Insecurity is a shitty mechanic that brings nothing to the game. It should be taken out. All it does is force us to either play a character with average attributes, or spend a fucking month meditating the ass stuck on a frozen rock. Fuck that.

And the Willpower drop each day is too big. We need an easier way to raise this stat for defiant or chaste characters that don't get gangbanged all day long but still want to have more mental fortitude than a newt.

These two mechanics punish players for not playing average-boobed sluts, and it sucks.

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
Insecurity is a shitty mechanic that brings nothing to the game. It should be taken out. All it does is force us to either play a character with average attributes, or spend a fucking month meditating the ass stuck on a frozen rock. Fuck that.

And the Willpower drop each day is too big. We need an easier way to raise this stat for defiant or chaste characters that don't get gangbanged all day long but still want to have more mental fortitude than a newt.

These two mechanics punish players for not playing average-boobed sluts, and it sucks.
Insecurity does suck your character can over come it by meditating at the lake

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
I have a couple of bugs to report.
i don’t have the "illicit science" feat even through I have discovered, infiltrated many times, and even gained the "mouth sealed shut" feat.
the side door for the police station is available during the day but warns I have to wait until night. However the side door is not available during the night. I have completed the hacker’s task but I cannot collect the reward because of this.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for the updates and all, game seems to be getting really interesting!

One question though:
How many hours it takes for mediating "acceptances" on big body parts? it's taking forever and cant dance before completing that task or MC will be fainting because insecurity stress increase penalty... >.<*

Can we make this acceptance meditation also happen as a yoga class in the dance studio?

It takes one hour to get to the meditation stone and back plus the hour for one little boost on acceptances. At least in town that hour can be invested in acceptance isntead on a trip to the lake every time. Just saying.
You can pray at the church for acceptance, at least for breasts when you are flat chested. Is it not the same for other body parts/sizes?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The only way to ignore the stress gain because insecurity is meditating in the rock at the lake for acceptance. In the church you can only pray for smaller boobs and penis as far as i can tell.

Wait! I do get the insecurity thing! i don't consider this a shitty mechanic or a punishment for players who want their MC with a lewd body.
I mean, who have not suffer bulling for having a big bulge in their pants (i know in school of this boy who class mates constantly hit, laugh, grope and pull down their pants on the hallways because had a big bulge who could not hide, specially in gym class this was specially stressful) or big tits at school (I know of this girl who had big tits for her age and was constantly mocked by their classmates with all sort of nicknames, cow was the most commune) and felt embarrassed for being different in a very lewd way? Or... who haven't mock in school girls and/or boys for having and obvious lewd body? this is totally true to RL expectations and a cause of stress for young people and i love this mechanic being implemented!

But for people who want to get rid of this trait there is work to be done, and for those who want to keep it the alternative is not doing this meditation grinding and keep true to what RL expectations it is.

I do agree however its too much of a grinding to do for those who want to get rid of this "punishment" having so many things to do in the game already.

My suggestions:

A) Make a meditation yoga class in the studio dance and invest 1 hour daily to the grinding, the hour you lose to get to the lake and back that is.
or
B) Make the meditation 30 minutes isntead 1 hour?
or
C) Double the rates of "acceptance" for each hour of meditation

I didn't know will power drop, that is sad and unrealistic, will power is something you win over time, for it to drop has really no sense what so ever...

Last edited:

nenoch1

Oct 18, 2018
You can pray at the church for acceptance, at least for breasts when you are flat chested. Is it not the same for other body parts/sizes?
it can take a while, don't meditate until you pass out.
praying at the church helps grow your breast, I think, not acceptance.
you do not need acceptance right away, insecurity will not hurt you much until that bar fills up, i think.
i think it can take 3-5 days meditation with rest of to get acceptance.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there any way to lose the controlled insomnia trait?
The bad trait here is insomnia and you have negated the bad effects by having it controlled. I think the way sleep is handled needs some adjustments, the way that the max time you can sleep shifts from 8-10 is problematic as at the start of the game it starts at 8h max meaning you have to sleep at 11pmish to get the right amount of time to get to 7am(school hours for Robin). Which for me means bathing 4-5 times in a row as i get home around 9pm to avoid the night badness.
As for removing bad traits i think it would make sence for Harper to offer therapy(hypno) that could also remove or other wise manage them. Maybe have them cost money and take 2h/ trait you want removed/managed.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Wait! I do get the insecurity thing! i don't consider this a shitty mechanic or a punishment for players who want their MC with a lewd body.
I do agree however its too much of a grinding to do for those who want to get rid of this "punishment" having so many things to do in the game already.
My suggestions:
A) Make a meditation yoga class in the studio dance and invest 1 hour daily to the grinding, the hour you lose to get to the lake and back that is.
or
B) Make the meditation 30 minutes isntead 1 hour?
or
C) Double the rates of "acceptance" for each hour of meditation
Either way something needs to change on this front and i think your suggestions are good. But if Vrel doesn't want to change the way it works having a better option of managing it should be implimented either by way of a class/course yoga or "acceptance" training with Harper or someone and have it cost money but give a large chunk of security. Or reading a self motivation book in the library.
On a different note how about bookshelf for your room where you can get books either borrowed, bought or stolen, and read them at home to increase vairious skills and whatnot.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes