Aug 14, 2019
Hmm, something seems to be awry with 0.2.10. I've seen these posts but ignored them so far.
My oldest game started in December (or maybe early January) and was constantly updated to 0.2.10.

Playing 0.2.10 I've got the impression, that I'm left underclothed way too often. But I could not figure out why.
Sometimes attackers keep your clothes. They say so, but that's easy to miss. Nevertheless auto-rebuy should kick in. And it did so far.
(I don't want Renpy-style rollback, but some kind of history would be nice. Especially for bug-reports!)

I've often lost clothes, but they were not gone. They always reappeared in the wardrobe.
Until I found out I'm missing my pajama bottoms‽
It could only have happened during a night visit from Bailey.
And auto-rebuy did not work. And there was plenty of £££ in the purse. About 30k.
"But I could not figure out why.", its wat you gets from a several changes to how clothing works, sorry for the issues, but the majority seem to be fixed as of 0.2.10.5. Its all prep for future additions and so they had to be done.

The bugs seem to persist on the old saves which also happened to me. But when i started a new game they were fixed, at least the skullduggery one was haven't checked the others yet as i'm wringing a few achievos out of my old saves first.
Ive given vrel some additional code for fixing issues with saves, specifically for the crime issues, sorry I didnt get it to him sooner, been focusing on my clothing code as u could probably guess from this post. Im not 100% sure, but there might be another patch.

Reactions: Cul and Midge

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
im having issues raising exhibitionism... im 3/6, and i bounce between the bar being on the word lewd and to the 2nd naked body. i've tried dancing, i've tried doing seductive and sexual dancing, i've tried going to the beach and trying to leave naked cant do it, like i've tried so much swimming my char is super tanned, im not sure what else to do 1584798474735.png

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
im having issues raising exhibitionism... im 3/6, and i bounce between the bar being on the word lewd and to the 2nd naked body. i've tried dancing, i've tried doing seductive and sexual dancing, i've tried going to the beach and trying to leave naked cant do it, like i've tried so much swimming my char is super tanned, im not sure what else to do View attachment 593605
At Ex3, you should have the option to strip to your underwear. Just keep doing that. (It's the actual act of taking off your clothes that counts for the higher levels, not time on stage)

K9

May 28, 2017
Skullduggery broke again in my save, despite being fixed by a recent fix. Could it be the random crate event with the business papers breaking it?

suddenlazy

Oct 7, 2019
Screenshot_2020-03-21 Degrees of Lewdity(1).png Screenshot_2020-03-21 Degrees of Lewdity(2).png
so latest update doesnt have same script for crossdressing that it messes up with old saves
is there anyway to fix this? i dont want to restart :/

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
"But I could not figure out why.", its wat you gets from a several changes to how clothing works, sorry for the issues, but the majority seem to be fixed as of 0.2.10.5. Its all prep for future additions and so they had to be done.

Ive given vrel some additional code for fixing issues with saves, specifically for the crime issues, sorry I didnt get it to him sooner, been focusing on my clothing code as u could probably guess from this post. Im not 100% sure, but there might be another patch.
There's no need to apologize. In a sandbox game everything interferes with everything else.
It's amazing how this game evolved. And you keep adding stuff without letting it collapse!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
K9 thanks for spreading the word about the update, and for the further reports.

Some fixes have turned out to be only partial solutions, and more bugs have been found, so there'll be another bug fix update. Hopefully the last before 0.2.11.0.
Heeey, Vrelnir, would it be possible to have Robin wake you up, or have the ability to go wake them up? Actually is there a reason why you go back to your room after choosing to stay?
Only reason you must return to your room is I haven't invested the time into an alternative option. It would need to include the risk of Bailey barging in.
0.2.10.3 Error: <<man>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<man-combat>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire_chance>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire_promiscuity>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: macro <<famepromiscuity>> does not exist)))))
i got this when i was in the boys bathroom with whitneys freinds
Thanks for letting me know. Should be fixed in the most recent version.
Glad to hear it. Congrats on pumping out so many fixes so fast.
Cheers.
skulldoggery still isnt working for me, but i am using a save from 2.10.0 though wasn't the fix retroactive?

houses on dommus dont add to goods stolen nor things from marks, landry only recognizes my criminal reputation
The fix was meant to be retroactive, but I'm not surprised to hear it didn't work. Two contributors used the same temporary variable for different things. This led to skulduggery-related stats being set to all sorts, confounding my usual way of repairing saves. Lollipop Scythe came up with a more robust fix, as he mentions.
Do you have a poll for what features to add next?

Did someone ask for an in-depth body-writing mechanic with gameplay?
I don't have such a poll. Body-writing has been part of my plan for a while, and it made sense to include it before the farm update.
Since NPCs (at least not named ones) can now coment on things like your clothes and tattos, i thought it would be nice if they would notice a couple other things.
Thanks for the suggestions. I agree there's a lot more NPCs should react to. You'd think NPCs would mention the parasites at least.
A few questions for both Vrenlir, and Lollipopsytche, along with some feedback on the game itself.
Will there be any chance for the possibility of further customizing your character, and allowing more changes to be done, instead of just having them be restricted, either by feats, or choices you cannot make due to them not being there, such as the character's age, and other appearances, the reason i ask is due to the fact that, about 80% I know are either above, or way above what's considered "average" for breast size, butt size, and dick size.
Secondly, is there going to be ways for feats to be unlocked in simpler ways, as some feats [in my opinion] seem to be broken, or nearly impossible to get, making it frustrating to try and unlock what should be simple task so you can have more customization choices for your character, and sometimes it feels like if you don't use the cheat menu, the game can just straight up break, making it extremely annoying if you were close to unlocking a feat, only to then lose a bunch of progress, because you were required to cheat in order to progress.

Just curious is all, you're both doing amazing work, and aside from some issue, and personal gripes i have with the way certain things work in game, it's really well done, and interesting.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying it. More customisation options are planned, but won't include age.
The character customization would be nice, specially regarding age, name, sexuality, etc. The issue is that how would it affect gameplay by itself. Sure I would like to customize more stuff, but which goals would that customization have? That also needs to be taken in account.

I would much rather have new stuff on fighting system on events. Speaking of butt customization (lmao that sounded funny) as you guys mentioned, since it doesn't do much, why isn't there a slap event depending on it's size? I think it would be fun.

Also just an aside, I wonder why it isn't there a beg command. Sure it needs to be careful with plead command to avoid a loop, but while plead can be used to "protection", beg can be used for corruption or even for orgasm meter. It works for both sides. The MC could beg for help, or could beg for sex.

It's a bit off topic, but I recommend you take a look to Ayura Crisis. While the genre and gameplay is completly different, it applies pretty well the changes on behaviour of the character according to her corruption levels. Yes there are many other games who do that, just gave this example to explain the "begging" behaviour.

Attention, I don't want to look a guy who's impatient about new content. I understand much more stuff is being made, like farms and stuff. But while the size of maps and number of events gives more diversity, character customization gives more control to the player in terms of gameplay.

Anyway be it on one or the other direction, I will patiently wait. The game continues to be extremely fun as always.

Just a small note about the newest release: the tattoo ended up being a fun add. I just hope more tattoo diversity is applied in the future. If it will ever be a drawing classroom, then the concept would apply better than just writing though. But I can't complain.
I'm glad you like the tattoos. I'd like to visually represent them on the sidebar sprite before adding more designs, but I agree there's room for more.

I like Ayura Crises. A beg command could work. It might have overlap with plead and moan, but their roles could be made more distinct.
Is the farm update the ext one you plan on getting out or is there still a little to go before you start working on it?
There's still a little way to go before the farm update. A couple more mechanics need to be introduced. I'll take a detour to flesh out other areas as well.

Reactions: Anita Deek
Aug 27, 2018
Only reason you must return to your room is I haven't invested the time into an alternative option. It would need to include the risk of Bailey barging in.
Would Bailey really care though? You're already paying Robin's debt, and it's not like Bailey is super worried about what the orphans are doing so long as money can be made. I mean, it would probably be funny, but I kind of feel like they would just be like cut that out, the noise is irritating me

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.10.6 is up on my blog. Fixes more bugs.
Would Bailey really care though? You're already paying Robin's debt, and it's not like Bailey is super worried about what the orphans are doing so long as money can be made. I mean, it would probably be funny, but I kind of feel like they would just be like cut that out, the noise is irritating me
Bailey might not mind you and Robin being together, but they're happy to barge into your room to collect. They'd do the same with Robin's.

K9

May 28, 2017
Two suggestions for the writing features.

1/ Give the MC a way to allow and encourage consensual partners to write on her/his body, for the players who like it. Maybe this way we'll see the less rapey ones. Ideally, being able to choose what kind of writing you ask for would be great.

2/ Give the player a way to write what they want on their character, with an entry field and a box to check to set what type of writing it is (rape, beauty, beasty, etc.).

And if possible, disable the 'Walking Dildo' for female characters, it just bugs me. :p

Reactions: Zerei

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
havent seen much new stuff added to the game but i know i gave him a few ideas that he liked but i cant be 100% sure it will come to the game but it would add alot of stuff and would be abel to make futere stuff for it as well:)

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Oh boy, what could this mean.
ss+(2020-03-22+at+12.44.28).png ss+(2020-03-22+at+12.44.38).png
Edit: xraybeastanal.png is also missing.
Edit2: Copying previous versions img folder over to new one but not replacing files already there seemed(at first glance) to fix this.

Last edited:

Asdew1234

Oct 28, 2019
First thing thanks for the wonderfull game, its been a really fun game so far! Then I think I found a bug. Im around like 60 days in game and im unable to buy/wear/try on Upper clothes this happens at the shops and all the dress rooms, I can change upper clothes with the outfits presets and can see them like normal, this didnt happened at first and if I start a new game the new character dont have any problem. here some of the errors.

'one_piece' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property

0.2.10.6 Error: <<wardrobeList>>: errors within widget contents (0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'outfitSecondary' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: Cannot read property 'name_cap' of null)

0.2.10.6 Error: <<uppershop>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.6 Error: <<shopBuyItemStatus>>: errors within widget contents (0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of null; 0.2.10.6 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of null))

Reactions: Vrelnir

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Playing on version 0.2.10.3 and it looks like advertisements written on your body slightly pisses off people when they see it? Kinda gets annoying in group encounters because they get more and more pissed without you really being able to stop them. I did the boys locker room group sex thing with an advertisement on the PC and it took around 2 turns before they went to 'incredibly pissed off' without me doing anything.
Also I think NPCs can sometimes see it multiple times a scene and toss you cash+get pissed multiple times, though it might have been a group encounter I mistook for a solo encounter.

K9

May 28, 2017
Minor bugs:
- hands sometimes show 'cover your penis' on a girl during sex, instead or in addition of 'cover your pussy';
- in a gangrape, two people retired the surgical mask in the same round, and then in the next round somebody retired the 'naked' off her face;
- wearing a kimono over the golden chastity belt makes broken kimono skirts appear in the wardrobe after changing clothes.

Also, not a bug, but the Cross tattoo should have its own set of reactions, it's a bit strange to read comments about how lewd it is even in innocent locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I have to ask: does the demon transformation still have wings? Because i have been a demon for a couple weeks now, with both horns and a tail. I keep my purity at 0. But i still didn't got even a warning that i'm starting to develop wings. What is the time frame between tail and wings if i keep my purity at 0?

Also, just a suggestion: maybe change the tail transformation so it doesn't have a tail? I mean, angel and fallen angel don't have anything like a tail, while dog and cat do. So when you get demon + an animal transformation you end up with two tails. And dunno, it's a bit strange looking. But that is maybe just me.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have to ask: does the demon transformation still have wings? Because i have been a demon for a couple weeks now, with both horns and a tail. I keep my purity at 0. But i still didn't got even a warning that i'm starting to develop wings. What is the time frame between tail and wings if i keep my purity at 0?
Yep, there are still wings. They should appear 10 days after the tail if you keep purity at 0. More if you fail.
5 days after the tail there should be a "burning sensation in your back".

Also, just a suggestion: maybe change the tail transformation so it doesn't have a tail? I mean, angel and fallen angel don't have anything like a tail, while dog and cat do. So when you get demon + an animal transformation you end up with two tails. And dunno, it's a bit strange looking. But that is maybe just me.
Nah, a tail for a demon is fine.
But only one. Two are silly.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Nah, a tail for a demon is fine.
But only one. Two are silly.
Yeah, maybe introduce a priority system, where only one tail is visible? Right now i have both a dog tail and a demon tail, and it looks pretty silly.

Also, thanks for the reply.

nenoch

Jul 23, 2017
does the ”no more control“ feat Requires maxing out all the following stats at the same time? Awareness, Purity, Physique, Willpower, Beauty, Promiscuity, Exhibitionism, Deviancy, Masochism?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes