Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm down to a hand full of achievements to get and need some advice. The 3 i'm having the most difficulty with are Millionaire, It Belongs in a Museum! and Hint: Something amazing left behind(getting a perfect activity birth).

It Belongs in a Museum!: i just need the silver locket from the Orphanage which is a random drop if they have high rebellion.

Millionaire: needs 1 million moneys, if anyone knows the ultimate way to get cash please tell me as i can get about 5-6k/day and need around 10k/day to put a decent dent in this. ATM i have around 110k-ish.

Getting a perfect activity birth: so this one i really need advice for, i have a Herm from the Lake which meets the requirements listed in the wiki to get the PAB but so far have only gotten dark blue ones and a few light blue ones.
Does anyone know if there is a good technique to get better grade babies?

Last edited:

sonotink

May 7, 2019
A few questions for both Vrenlir, and Lollipopsytche, along with some feedback on the game itself.
Will there be any chance for the possibility of further customizing your character, and allowing more changes to be done, instead of just having them be restricted, either by feats, or choices you cannot make due to them not being there, such as the character's age, and other appearances, the reason i ask is due to the fact that, about 80% I know are either above, or way above what's considered "average" for breast size, butt size, and dick size.
Secondly, is there going to be ways for feats to be unlocked in simpler ways, as some feats [in my opinion] seem to be broken, or nearly impossible to get, making it frustrating to try and unlock what should be simple task so you can have more customization choices for your character, and sometimes it feels like if you don't use the cheat menu, the game can just straight up break, making it extremely annoying if you were close to unlocking a feat, only to then lose a bunch of progress, because you were required to cheat in order to progress.

Just curious is all, you're both doing amazing work, and aside from some issue, and personal gripes i have with the way certain things work in game, it's really well done, and interesting.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
has anybody read the disclaimer recently, definitely worth a laugh :LOL:

All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role play, and any animals are actually people in costumes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
anyone with a pee fetish that know how to code i wish it was in the game but i dont know how to code it there are so many place where it could add some humuliation to the game like in the toilets at school if you walk in to the girls bathroom they force you to drink there piss or in the girl locker room they make you drink there piss to punish you whitney could force you to drink her piss or add some bullies in the orphan home and they could do it or just add so its all over the world i dont know just saying my ideas if you read this thank for that i just tought i shuld share some ideas :)

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ah yes, experiencing extreme trauma with 0 sign of consent, pretending to be pedophiles, and somehow having a knotted cock despite being humans.
Seems legit yeah
Transparently bullshit legal disclaimers, where?

Aug 14, 2019
Millionaire: needs 1 million moneys, if anyone knows the ultimate way to get cash please tell me as i can get about 5-6k/day and need around 10k/day to put a decent dent in this. ATM i have around 110k-ish.

Getting a perfect activity birth: so this one i really need advice for, i have a Herm from the Lake which meets the requirements listed in the wiki to get the PAB but so far have only gotten dark blue ones and a few light blue ones.
Does anyone know if there is a good technique to get better grade babies?
At least from the amount and effort required, the cafe and week events seems the best way to get millionaire, may change in future updates when more means of making money get added.

For the perfect activity, its just RNG at the end of the day, tho tentacle births do have the advantage over the swarms

A few questions for both Vrenlir, and Lollipopsytche, along with some feedback on the game itself.
Will there be any chance for the possibility of further customizing your character, and allowing more changes to be done, instead of just having them be restricted, either by feats, or choices you cannot make due to them not being there, such as the character's age, and other appearances, the reason i ask is due to the fact that, about 80% I know are either above, or way above what's considered "average" for breast size, butt size, and dick size.
Secondly, is there going to be ways for feats to be unlocked in simpler ways, as some feats [in my opinion] seem to be broken, or nearly impossible to get, making it frustrating to try and unlock what should be simple task so you can have more customization choices for your character, and sometimes it feels like if you don't use the cheat menu, the game can just straight up break, making it extremely annoying if you were close to unlocking a feat, only to then lose a bunch of progress, because you were required to cheat in order to progress.

Just curious is all, you're both doing amazing work, and aside from some issue, and personal gripes i have with the way certain things work in game, it's really well done, and interesting.
Thanks and sorry for the issues, at least from looking at it my end, there is one more patch of bug fixes left dealing with some addition fixes to do with clothing.

I dont know vrelnirs plans for additional customisation but as new features get added, expect more of them to be added. In regard to breast size, butt size and dick size, as far am im aware, they are unlikely to change, probably due to balance concerns, other than butt (which doesnt do much), the others have several ways in changing during play.

In regard to the feats, some of them are intentionally hard to get or are based on existing in-game stats which were already difficult to achieve. "Fully Covered" is a good example of this, I based it on the existing text in the side bar, where u need to go out of ur way to get it. In the above "perfect activity", it was actually harder to get in previous versions and was made easier to get in the feats update. Either way, I wanted to give you guys a sense of achievement from doing this, if they were all too easy, then it wouldnt have had as much weight behind them

Reactions: Vrelnir and Arkus86

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
At least from the amount and effort required, the cafe and week events seems the best way to get millionaire, may change in future updates when more means of making money get added.
For the perfect activity, its just RNG at the end of the day, tho tentacle births do have the advantage over the swarms
I've been spaming the chef job during the day(4k-ish) and robbing Danube St/dredging the lake at night(1-4k depending).
I also liked getting the majority of these achievements it's just the pure RNG based ones and the million dollar grind(untill a better way to make bigger money gets added) that have me miffed. But overall i've liked and enjoyed getting these and really push for the addion of both more "go out and get" achievos and more associated feats. More feats you cant get in the cheat menu like the Herm(which i think might be busted, check my post at the bottem of 185) like an eaiser way to get forrest rando loot and other effects like that.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The character customization would be nice, specially regarding age, name, sexuality, etc. The issue is that how would it affect gameplay by itself. Sure I would like to customize more stuff, but which goals would that customization have? That also needs to be taken in account.

I would much rather have new stuff on fighting system on events. Speaking of butt customization (lmao that sounded funny) as you guys mentioned, since it doesn't do much, why isn't there a slap event depending on it's size? I think it would be fun.

Also just an aside, I wonder why it isn't there a beg command. Sure it needs to be careful with plead command to avoid a loop, but while plead can be used to "protection", beg can be used for corruption or even for orgasm meter. It works for both sides. The MC could beg for help, or could beg for sex.

It's a bit off topic, but I recommend you take a look to Ayura Crisis. While the genre and gameplay is completly different, it applies pretty well the changes on behaviour of the character according to her corruption levels. Yes there are many other games who do that, just gave this example to explain the "begging" behaviour.

Attention, I don't want to look a guy who's impatient about new content. I understand much more stuff is being made, like farms and stuff. But while the size of maps and number of events gives more diversity, character customization gives more control to the player in terms of gameplay.

Anyway be it on one or the other direction, I will patiently wait. The game continues to be extremely fun as always.

Just a small note about the newest release: the tattoo ended up being a fun add. I just hope more tattoo diversity is applied in the future. If it will ever be a drawing classroom, then the concept would apply better than just writing though. But I can't complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
No, just Vrels own one.

The bugs seem to persist on the old saves which also happened to me. But when i started a new game they were fixed, at least the skullduggery one was haven't checked the others yet as i'm wringing a few achievos out of my old saves first.
New game has the bug fixed already, you were right

oohnya

May 13, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug, but I can no longer sell Leighton's watch, and bribing him for no detention, I still get detention.

Vizmute

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug, but I can no longer sell Leighton's watch, and bribing him for no detention, I still get detention.
I noticed the watch issue, but I think stolen goods might just be broken in general? I've snatched multiple credit cards but the character sheet isn't showing me as having any stolen goods on me and nothing happens if I try to visit Landry in the pub either.

Anyway, a question: can you still catch urchin parasites in your crotch from making plant skirts if you're wearing a chastity cage? I've been trying to grind that out for a good while but with no results, and I've had no issues with catching parasites on chest and ass.

oohnya

May 13, 2018
Found another bug. When the teacher asks you to deliver a letter or whatever, you have the option to look at the letter, or not.
For me, I looked at it once already. After that, everytime this event comes up again, I always get gangbanged regardless. But these guys never cum, so I'm just forever getting pounded. LOL

Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
The bugs seem to persist on the old saves which also happened to me. But when i started a new game they were fixed, at least the skullduggery one was haven't checked the others yet as i'm wringing a few achievos out of my old saves first.
The disappearing clothes bug happens on a new save too. I edited my previous post with more information.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The disappearing clothes bug happens on a new save too. I edited my previous post with more information.
Hmm, something seems to be awry with 0.2.10. I've seen these posts but ignored them so far.
My oldest game started in December (or maybe early January) and was constantly updated to 0.2.10.

Playing 0.2.10 I've got the impression, that I'm left underclothed way too often. But I could not figure out why.
Sometimes attackers keep your clothes. They say so, but that's easy to miss. Nevertheless auto-rebuy should kick in. And it did so far.
(I don't want Renpy-style rollback, but some kind of history would be nice. Especially for bug-reports!)

I've often lost clothes, but they were not gone. They always reappeared in the wardrobe.
Until I found out I'm missing my pajama bottoms‽
It could only have happened during a night visit from Bailey.
And auto-rebuy did not work. And there was plenty of £££ in the purse. About 30k.

K9

May 28, 2017
2.10.5 is out. The vanishing clothes and the maths gangbang bugs are fixed, along with others.

Bug in 2.10.5:

When you let the random street tentacle continue with Deviancy 5, you get this error if you move your pussy away when it's about to penetrate. It was a thick tentacle, if that matters.
0.2.10.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.tentacles[0].head.includes is not a function

Reactions: Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I noticed the watch issue, but I think stolen goods might just be broken in general? I've snatched multiple credit cards but the character sheet isn't showing me as having any stolen goods on me and nothing happens if I try to visit Landry in the pub either.

Anyway, a question: can you still catch urchin parasites in your crotch from making plant skirts if you're wearing a chastity cage? I've been trying to grind that out for a good while but with no results, and I've had no issues with catching parasites on chest and ass.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes