i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is there any way, for consensual sex, that sex keeps going after NPC cums? It's kind of annoying that I can't make Robin cum without ending sex straight away. Whether it be a mod or added to main game would be great imo.

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir lollipop scythe Thanks for the update.

Bug 5 is game-breaking and still present in 2.10.3. It seems to happen only when you're delivering an envelop in Maths lesson, and your character is unpopular enough in school to get assaulted by other students on the way back.

5/ Sometimes during gangrapes, there's this error atop of the page and the rapists don't gain arousal anymore, causing the fight to never end. The MC is flipped on her back or belly each time the page changes.
0.2.10.2 Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
The only way to get out of the fight when this happens is reloading an older save.

You have to work to be unpopular enough in school for it to happen though, so I reckon it won't hinder most players. The fix can wait for 2.11 if there's not enough other bugs left to warrant another fix.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think the latest update broke thievery in general. After taking something it isn't acknowledged by Landry or the Characteristics page.

K9

May 28, 2017
I think the latest update broke thievery in general. After taking something it isn't acknowledged by Landry or the Characteristics page.
Yeah, I just saw that too. When you steal objects their value doesn't appear under your Skullduggery stat, and Landry doesn't give you any money.

Stealing money still works.

Edit:
1/ There's something wrong with the gangbang in the orphanage's bathroom when you goad guys after taking a bath, they cum immediatly.

2/ There was a problem with beasts in 10.2, but I can't reproduce it, it might have been corrected already. When raped by an animal it used to read '$beasttype' after the fight, and sometimes onlookers during sex said 'fucking a 0' instead of 'fucking a beast' when commenting.

3/ After gangrapers in a bus at night stole my oversized sweater:
0.2.10.3 Error: <<stealclothes>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<uppersteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<generalSteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<generalRuined>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.carried[State.temporary.labelRuined].outfitSecondary is undefined))))

4/ Another, with the rapists that make you either run or stand your ground.
0.2.10.3 Error: <<man>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<man-combat>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<cheeklick>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire_promiscuity>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: macro <<famepromiscuity>> does not exist)))))

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i have a question: why was deviance made sooooooooooo much harder to get? :(

I have been spending the last WEEKS with the wolfs and i'm still at 4! Getting a deviance 2 event was, like a once a day ocurrence, but 4 is even worse! There is only one deviance 4 action (aproaching your mouth to their penis), but the wolves only get in a position i can do that maybe once every couple of days. And that is with me spaming "play" all day long.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
So, i have a question: why was deviance made sooooooooooo much harder to get? :(

I have been spending the last WEEKS with the wolfs and i'm still at 4! Getting a deviance 2 event was, like a once a day ocurrence, but 4 is even worse! There is only one deviance 4 action (aproaching your mouth to their penis), but the wolves only get in a position i can do that maybe once every couple of days. And that is with me spaming "play" all day long.
I think you don't need to do a deviant 4 action to progress to deviancy 5 if you're at deviant 4. You can spam deviant 3 actions, and it will still increase.

K9

May 28, 2017

You can also take the penis between your thighs when they aim for your pussy, or your cheeks when they aim for your ass, as long as they aren't about to penetrate. If they are, just move away until you can. Once you're rubbing them between your thighs or cheeks, stop doing it and do it again the next round to grind Deviancy 4.

Doing actions with lover Deviancy still raises it, only less so, it takes longer and you don't gain any Trauma or Stress relief, but it works.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Ran into some sort of bug where whenever I try to autowear swimwear, where I'll have a complete swimsuit and a swimsuit with only the top half, so it puts on the top half of the incomplete swimsuit and the bottom half of the full swimsuit, and then when I strip all and try to get swimwear on again now the complete swimsuit is missing its bottom half too.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Ran into some sort of bug where whenever I try to autowear swimwear, where I'll have a complete swimsuit and a swimsuit with only the top half, so it puts on the top half of the incomplete swimsuit and the bottom half of the full swimsuit, and then when I strip all and try to get swimwear on again now the complete swimsuit is missing its bottom half too.
It's been a bug for a long while. I think you can fix it in the school lockers by checking the attires in the locker, but impossible to fix it in the lake without returning home.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
got out on the beach

0.2.10.3 Error: <<stealclothes>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<underuppersteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<generalSteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<generalRuined>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.carried[State.temporary.labelRuined].outfitSecondary is undefined))))<<stealclothes>>

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I've started playing this quite recently and it's currently one of my favorites. I've tried countless times now but I can't seem to get any romantic interaction with Robin, do a certain amount of days have to go by or am I missing something?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've started playing this quite recently and it's currently one of my favorites. I've tried countless times now but I can't seem to get any romantic interaction with Robin, do a certain amount of days have to go by or am I missing something?
Are you paying his/her rent for him/her? I don't think there's a day requirement, or at least, in old versions there was none. You need high enough love though before you are able to pay for his/her rent and become his/her bf/gf.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Wargen

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Are you paying his/her rent for him/her? I don't think there's a day requirement, or at least, in old versions there was none. You need high enough love though before you are able to pay for his/her rent and become his/her bf/gf.
I just finished reading the wiki and FAQ and that was exactly what I was missing, ty

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
If you have about 5 parasite babies you get a hermaphrodite super baby that will stay in your belly and continue to make regular babies(it's suppost to anyway). The regular one you get in-game will. The best way to get it is to go to the lake with high trauma, swim into the alter chamber and look for the tenticle monster in there, you also need high deviancy like 5. And you need to be got by either a Large or Thick tenticle in the ass. You unlock the feat by getting the Herm then for 20 vrelcoins you can start your new game with it. But for me it didn't make the regular babies so i thought either it's bugged or i need to do more things to get it to work.
I see, thank you for the explanation.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played in a long time, and I'm amazed at how well the game kept developing.
Still catching up with some content, but I'm kinda stuck in a couple things:

-I knew that at 3:00 am there's a strange glow at the mirror. A tentacle pops out, and I have a couple options to lick it and that's all. So... it's that actually all or I'm missing something?

-I got assaulted by a strange monster (scaled head, horns). I got fucked, and the closing text was "you're aware of the warm feeling in your belly" or something like that, and he just left (he also said something like "yes, you'll make good puppies"). Never heard of this monster, so I assume the "warm feeling" is another type of impregnation? Didn't see any change in the following days...
After that, searched for the wiki, but there's nothing like this there. Apparently he should had kidnapped me, but he didn't, he just went away.
Is this suppossed to work like that, or it got bug-mixed with a wolfboy? Which would be strange, since the assault was right at the door of the orpanage.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The higher deviancy you have the more the mirror will do, but no fucking as far as i'm aware.
The Beast can also take you back to it's lare(not sure what the trigger is) but the text i think is just for flavour.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.10.4 is up on my blog, fixing a bunch more bugs.
Vrelnir
Speaking of weird reactions of NPCs in 0.2.10.3:
Making a quick test of the new feature of body-writing quickly gave me a situation where someone first writes something on the protagonist's body, and then in the same encounter, almost right away asks if the protagonist wrote it themselves

That aside, I think it would be better if various stats will add some more unique writings/tattoos, including what is currently writeable only by NPCs. Although it's probably more or less the plan given current choices in tattoo salon so... why am I even saying this?
Thanks for your thoughts. I need to make NPCs behaviour regarding bodywriting more intelligent.

I agree more choice regarding bodywriting and tattoos would be a good thing. A bunch of existing lines should have more impact as well.
Is there any way, for consensual sex, that sex keeps going after NPC cums? It's kind of annoying that I can't make Robin cum without ending sex straight away. Whether it be a mod or added to main game would be great imo.
No way currently, but changing that is on the to-do list. Robin in particular should be willing to continue beyond their own orgasm.
Vrelnir lollipop scythe Thanks for the update.

Bug 5 is game-breaking and still present in 2.10.3. It seems to happen only when you're delivering an envelop in Maths lesson, and your character is unpopular enough in school to get assaulted by other students on the way back.

The only way to get out of the fight when this happens is reloading an older save.

You have to work to be unpopular enough in school for it to happen though, so I reckon it won't hinder most players. The fix can wait for 2.11 if there's not enough other bugs left to warrant another fix.
You're welcome. Thanks for the bug reports, they narrowed down several problems.
Aye. This should now be working properly. There was a particular event at fault. Hoping I caught the only spot.
Deviancy is too difficult to increase, but it hasn't been made harder. 11037AAA and K9 give good advice.
Thanks for the heads up.
got out on the beach
Cheers.
I haven't played in a long time, and I'm amazed at how well the game kept developing.
Still catching up with some content, but I'm kinda stuck in a couple things:

-I knew that at 3:00 am there's a strange glow at the mirror. A tentacle pops out, and I have a couple options to lick it and that's all. So... it's that actually all or I'm missing something?

-I got assaulted by a strange monster (scaled head, horns). I got fucked, and the closing text was "you're aware of the warm feeling in your belly" or something like that, and he just left (he also said something like "yes, you'll make good puppies"). Never heard of this monster, so I assume the "warm feeling" is another type of impregnation? Didn't see any change in the following days...
After that, searched for the wiki, but there's nothing like this there. Apparently he should had kidnapped me, but he didn't, he just went away.
Is this suppossed to work like that, or it got bug-mixed with a wolfboy? Which would be strange, since the assault was right at the door of the orpanage.
As Midge says, higher deviancy lets you do more with the mirror, but it stops before fucking for now.

The beast takes you back to its lair if you meet a beauty requirement. It doesn't impregnate you.

Aug 27, 2018
Heeey, Vrelnir, would it be possible to have Robin wake you up, or have the ability to go wake them up? Actually is there a reason why you go back to your room after choosing to stay?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes