Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Zerei
"based on difficulty of achieving said task they set for themselves during character creation"
Sorry, what did you mean by this. I'm just trying to understand and don't know what you mean by what looks to me like you want to be able to adjust the difficulty of achieving the achievment(task) part of the feat. Can you give an example please?
I'm not trying to be difficult, just trying to wrap my head around this concept :)
I also couldn't wrap my head around it either. I just figured I was being extremely stupid like normally and was probably why I couldn't get it.
View attachment 587899
...It seems I'm pretty bad at getting the points across huh?

Not to so much adjusting difficulty of achieving the feat, as VrelCoins aquired based on initial setup which I propose to expand choices in

Let's take the first feat from top as example. "Earn £1,000". The more skilled/better stats of your character at beginning in things that can earn money, the less VCoins you get. Meanwhile if the character has nothing helping with that, you get the normal amount of VCoins. On the other hand when you have things that get in the way of earning money, you get bonus VCoins

That's the general idea

However as setting everything separately for every feat would likely be a time consuming and difficult task, the difficulty of achieving feats could be generalized. For example a general difficulty slider by which amount of coins would be multiplied could be used. Or categorizing feats into groups if the dev would have more time. After all what makes one thing harder, may make another easier or not affect it at all

By the way, Fangii
I think the first one might be a bit too OP unless it's a reward from completing a lot of feats, maybe 15 or so? Agree on the second and third though.
Did you understand what I meant when you said that?

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

lolibun

Mar 16, 2020
So I just got into playing this game and the first time it went well, no problems or bugs or whatever.. that was like about a week or two ago, but now the images don't work? Am I the only one with this problem? Is it a bug? I'm playing the latest version.. ;;

Edit: Never mind, i got it to work!

Last edited:

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
...It seems I'm pretty bad at getting the points across huh?

Not to so much adjusting difficulty of achieving the feat, as VrelCoins aquired based on initial setup which I propose to expand choices in

Let's take the first feat from top as example. "Earn £1,000". The more skilled/better stats of your character at beginning in things that can earn money, the less VCoins you get. Meanwhile if the character has nothing helping with that, you get the normal amount of VCoins. On the other hand when you have things that get in the way of earning money, you get bonus VCoins

That's the general idea

However as setting everything separately for every feat would likely be a time consuming and difficult task, the difficulty of achieving feats could be generalized. For example a general difficulty slider by which amount of coins would be multiplied could be used. Or categorizing feats into groups if the dev would have more time. After all what makes one thing harder, may make another easier or not affect it at all

By the way, Fangii

Did you understand what I meant when you said that?
Not really, it just gave me that impression. I don't tend to bother with feats. Thanks for explaining things better, though.

Also, to save Vrel some trouble..
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.10.0 is out:

"This update focuses on adding body-writing, tattoos, and events that make use of them. It also improves the gender appearance system, adds a dangerous sequence to the brothel, and adds visual representation of the transformations to the combat sprites.

NPCs can read as well as write on the PC during encounters. Reading body-writing can influence NPC behaviour, or simply increase fame. Sufficiently promiscuous PCs can write on themselves, hoping to coax out more cash from NPCs.

Body-writing doesn't have an impact on allure, so encounters won't become more frequent, but they might become more dangerous. Bad situations can snowball hard already, and I'm concerned additional allure would be too much. The aim is to add to the middle-ground between everything being fine, and being passed around town like a chew toy."

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Not really, it just gave me that impression. I don't tend to bother with feats. Thanks for explaining things better, though.

"This update focuses on adding body-writing, tattoos, and events that make use of them. It also improves the gender appearance system, adds a dangerous sequence to the brothel, and adds visual representation of the transformations to the combat sprites.

NPCs can read as well as write on the PC during encounters. Reading body-writing can influence NPC behaviour, or simply increase fame. Sufficiently promiscuous PCs can write on themselves, hoping to coax out more cash from NPCs.

Body-writing doesn't have an impact on allure, so encounters won't become more frequent, but they might become more dangerous. Bad situations can snowball hard already, and I'm concerned additional allure would be too much. The aim is to add to the middle-ground between everything being fine, and being passed around town like a chew toy."
Edit: Update hidden for the time being due to gamebreaking bugs. Working on fixes. Sorry for the bother.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Zerei
"...It seems I'm pretty bad at getting the points across huh?"
Tell me if i'm more on track with this one. So what you're suggesting is at character creation a slider that determines how many extra coins you would get from getting the achievments(tasks)part of the feats. For example at 0 it would be base 1 for 1, but you could set it to +3 and get 4 for 1 but would make the game much harder in some way. If so i'll respond a bit more but if not feel free to correct me.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Come to think of it, I should at least tag Vrelnir shouldn't I? Hello! I got a bunch of different suggestions for ya in my posts from 184 to 185 pages! Some are even simple fixes! Probably

If you, Vrelnir, are reading this post then know that everything below is aimed specifically at Midge and anyone else that might not get the point with one of suggestions. It also expands the idea a little. Don't bother reading for now and leave it for after reading previous ones, starting from first. If you'll be interested

Zerei
"...It seems I'm pretty bad at getting the points across huh?"
Tell me if i'm more on track with this one. So what you're suggesting is at character creation a slider that determines how many extra coins you would get from getting the achievments(tasks)part of the feats. For example at 0 it would be base 1 for 1, but you could set it to +3 and get 4 for 1 but would make the game much harder in some way. If so i'll respond a bit more but if not feel free to correct me.
Originally I've intended "the slider" to be something to visualize the difficulty increase/decrease rather than a feature to interact with, but it could be used like that too

It's about increasing freedom with character's starting point in detail, and it moving the 'general difficulty slider' up or down automatically, it's value being used to determine VrelCoins. Additionally as you said we could have it possible to instead move the slider to increase or decrease difficulty and VCoins gain if one wants just the challenge/ease rather than customized experience

It could replace "soft mode" and "hard mode" too, although it's not quite the same in functions. However I believe it would have much lesser risk of bugs than them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shura Matoi

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

"Lines paired with an arrow pointing at a bodypart will encourage NPCs to fuck you there."

Sorry can someone explain me what this change means on the patch notes? It is about the tattoo or writing we made in case they have arrows, did I understand it right?

On a sidenote, while tattoos aren't my thing, in case they have nice diversity I might use it. The heart one seems interesting, and I hope to have bestiality or gangbang ones as well. But unfortunely I still didn't have a chance to test it.

Also, I hope something is given in future releases on non-consensual acts, like a corruption level. Since masochism is already implemented, I hope something for mindbreak and actually accepting the act (like shaking ass or simply submiting when no chance of escaping) before the sexual act starting would be nice. You know, a bit like when the big wolf tends to bring you to the cave, but on normal encounters on city and forest. But I'm patient. It's no like I don't have time to do my stuff with all this damn quarantine due coronavirus (a small off topic: stay safe!).

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Vrelnir lollipop scythe I remember there was a page for reporting bugs somewhere, but can't find it anymore, so I put it here.
Found while clearing the swarms from my chest at the forest lake, and I play on a save from 2.9.2 if it helps.
0.2.10.2 Error: <<swarmeffects>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: swarmamounts is not defined)
Edit: Another one during spanking detention
0.2.10.2 Error: <<man>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<man-combat>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<bodypart_admire_chance>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<bodypart_admire>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.skin[State.variables.args[0]] is undefined))))

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir Bug report, 2.10.2.

1/ When you fight off a rapist, and he DOESN'T undress you, all your clothes disappear when the fight ends.

2/ When you fight off a rapist, and he DOES undress you, you get this error:
0.2.10.2 Error: <<stealclothes>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<uppersteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<generalSteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<generalRuined>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.carried.lower.outfitSecondary is undefined))))

3/ When you don't fight a rapist, you can also get this error after being raped if they keep your underwear.
0.2.10.2 Error: <<underlowersteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<generalSteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<generalSteal>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<generalRuined>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.carried.under_lower.outfitSecondary is undefined))))

4/ During "combat" (Leighton spanking in detention)
0.2.10.2 Error: <<man>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<man-combat>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<bodypart_admire_chance>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<bodypart_admire>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.2 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.skin[State.variables.args[0]] is undefined))))

5/ Sometimes during gangrapes, there's this error atop of the page and the rapists don't gain arousal anymore, causing the fight to never end. The MC is flipped on her back or belly each time the page changes.
0.2.10.2 Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I have a question. If i have a slime parasite that is decreasing the size of my penis, but i'm also taking pills to increase the size, which one takes precedent? Or will the size just not change? Also, is the rate at which the parasite decrease the size constant? Or can it just chance rate as days go by? Oh, and also: does one paraside only decrease or only increase size, or can the exact same parasite decrease for a bit and than chance to increase for no reason?

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Do you consider adding content where you are the aggressor trying to corrupt remaining "innocent" citizens? As in, corrupted enough to start corrupting others? It is kind of strange that you are the one being hunted (for the large part), even with maxed "lewdness". Would make for an interesting twist.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I think i found a bug (or maybe just a not predicted interaction comming from the new gender mechanics): i play as a dick-girl and people will still get surprised by my dick even when buying me after a dance (when i'm alreadly naked) or being seduced by me when i'm alreadly naked. It's pretty funny... until one starts to get beaten up *a lot* more because of that :(

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I've discovered a glitch in Ver 0.2.10.1 which hasn't been mentionned in the 0.2.10.2 patchnote. I try stealing inside the Domus Street, and if I get something that I would normally be able to sell to Landry, it doesn't appear under the skullduggery sections as usual and i can't even sell it to Landry. I've done this on a brand new savefile.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also I've had another glitch relating the feats. I've tried getting drenched with slime thanks to the Robin Snake Vore event, but it never adds anything despite me successfully getting the 'You're drenched with slime' note on the side bar. Dunno if it's also been fixed this update, but I've made Bailey cum when refusing to pay her but I never got the feat when I finished the encounter. Hope I haven't softlocked anything and don't need to delete the cache entirely, nor reset the feats.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.10.3 is up, which fixes many of the bugs that have been plaguing us. Sorry about the glitches everyone.
Fangii Arkus86 Thanks for spreading the word!
K9 Thanks for the bug reports, and the details. One through four should be fixed, if all's gone well.
Kinky_One Thanks a bunch.
11037AAA Cheers. Looking into them.
I'd like to point a few things out and give suggestions regarding character creator related stuff

First - Traits, Stats and VrelCoins Acquisition
At the end of character creation you are given a choice of background. It can change difficulty and generally customize experience.

What I'd like to propose, is vastly increasing amount of VrelCoins per feat and cost of whatever will be bought by them. However have feats give different amount of them based on difficulty of task due to initial customization of character. Said customization on the other hand, would be vastly greater than the current background choice

However I'm all for keeping some preset suggestions of starting points and due to it becoming more complicated adding a little explanation for what can the player expect from settings

Second - Colors
You seem to add all, even the most exotic eye colors so long as they at least sort of exist naturally.

Even if they exist only in truly extraordinary cases like folk with albinism. However aforementioned albinism's primary characteristic is that the person has unnaturally light skin and hair, regardless of ethnicity due to lack of melanin. Thus if I got your intentions here right, you should also add white hair into choices at beginning, instead of only having it as an option to dye hair into during gameplay.

...Not only because it's my favorite hair color :whistle:

A personal wish of mine would be also adding an option for the player to chose what colors randomly generated clothing can have. We all favor some ones more, and some less, don't we? Not everything needs to make sense if one likes it, and it's not some immersion breaker

Third - Sizes
The player character supposedly starts at age of 18 yes? Even disregarding different averages based on ethnicity, it's not that rare sight to see someone around that age whose sizes are beyond the average of those already past age of growth. I'd up the starting limits a level even if we'd assume extraordinary cases to not apply
Thanks for your thoughts.

That's an interesting idea regarding difficulty and feats. I'm okay with the current degree of granularity for how much each coin is worth, but I'm not against adding more feat boosts.

You're right that white is a natural hair colour, and you can begin with red eyes already. I'll consider making it a natural option.

The starting size limits are a little on the small size. Particularly for breasts.
Vrelnir lollipop scythe I remember there was a page for reporting bugs somewhere, but can't find it anymore, so I put it here.
Found while clearing the swarms from my chest at the forest lake, and I play on a save from 2.9.2 if it helps.
Thanks for informing me.
I have a question. If i have a slime parasite that is decreasing the size of my penis, but i'm also taking pills to increase the size, which one takes precedent? Or will the size just not change? Also, is the rate at which the parasite decrease the size constant? Or can it just chance rate as days go by? Oh, and also: does one paraside only decrease or only increase size, or can the exact same parasite decrease for a bit and than chance to increase for no reason?
It will depend on your purity. Low purity will magnify the effect of the pills. The parasite decrease is constant. Slime parasites decrease size, and urchin parasites increase size.
Do you consider adding content where you are the aggressor trying to corrupt remaining "innocent" citizens? As in, corrupted enough to start corrupting others? It is kind of strange that you are the one being hunted (for the large part), even with maxed "lewdness". Would make for an interesting twist.
Aye, I've considered it. It would fit the succubus transformation well.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've used the feat to get the herm-parasite at the start, talked to Harper about it twice,first about the birthing position then about the Herm, but it wont spitt out babies. Do i need spem to fertiise it? the one i get in-game doesn't seem to.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I've used the feat to get the herm-parasite at the start, talked to Harper about it twice,first about the birthing position then about the Herm, but it wont spitt out babies. Do i need spem to fertiise it? the one i get in-game doesn't seem to.
Herm-parasite?? Used a feat for it? My interest has been piqued. Would you mind explaining that to me? If you don't mind of course.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Herm-parasite?? Used a feat for it? My interest has been piqued. Would you mind explaining that to me? If you don't mind of course.
If you have about 5 parasite babies you get a hermaphrodite super baby that will stay in your belly and continue to make regular babies(it's suppost to anyway). The regular one you get in-game will. The best way to get it is to go to the lake with high trauma, swim into the alter chamber and look for the tenticle monster in there, you also need high deviancy like 5. And you need to be got by either a Large or Thick tenticle in the ass. You unlock the feat by getting the Herm then for 20 vrelcoins you can start your new game with it. But for me it didn't make the regular babies so i thought either it's bugged or i need to do more things to get it to work.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Vrelnir
Speaking of weird reactions of NPCs in 0.2.10.3:
Making a quick test of the new feature of body-writing quickly gave me a situation where someone first writes something on the protagonist's body, and then in the same encounter, almost right away asks if the protagonist wrote it themselves

That aside, I think it would be better if various stats will add some more unique writings/tattoos, including what is currently writeable only by NPCs. Although it's probably more or less the plan given current choices in tattoo salon so... why am I even saying this?

Anyway! Obvious it may be, but I'll also say that not only "the sizes" but also length of hair can be much greater than initial choices, although you probably just don't want to set it that way, do you? That 18 thing is same as animal costumes and it's just me that missed it at first isn't it?
:ROFLMAO:
But that would make existence of things that far above plain weird. Or stuff like "large" body size existing. Though their co-existence with the graphics already is.
Regardless, as I have universal tastes that's none of my concerns!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes