Jul 10, 2019
Seems if you're a demon and are naked, you now use your wings and tail to cover your naughty bits. Is there any way to NOT do that - by choice in game or by toggle?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
0.2.10.3 Error: <<man>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<man-combat>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire_chance>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: <<bodypart_admire_promiscuity>>: error within widget contents (0.2.10.3 Error: macro <<famepromiscuity>> does not exist)))))
i got this when i was in the boys bathroom with whitneys freinds

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Seems if you're a demon and are naked, you now use your wings and tail to cover your naughty bits. Is there any way to NOT do that - by choice in game or by toggle?
Like crash says you need exhibitionism 5 and to go into your attitude settings in your room and change it there. If you're a normie you just use your arms instead to cover up unless you do this. If you have done this and you still cover up with your wings, shoot a post at
lollipop scythe

Reactions: Vrelnir

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
No way currently, but changing that is on the to-do list. Robin in particular should be willing to continue beyond their own orgasm.
Is there a public to-do list somewhere? Am interested if there are any plans on new content for Robin ^^ Thinking about doing a new playthrough, but will wait if this feature is coming in the near future. It's the thing that I miss so much, hate not getting off because Robin just fucks off after cumming.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

K9

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports, they narrowed down several problems
Glad to hear it. Congrats on pumping out so many fixes so fast.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news again, but clothes still vanish when you fight off an enemy in 10.4. It makes defiant playthroughs impossible ATM.

Edit: bug confirmed on new save too. I kept my clothes fighting off the tutorial guy, but fighting off random rapists made all my clothes disappear at the end of the fight, despite having most of them still on me. Fighting off animals doesn't trigger the bug, it seems to happen only with humans so far. It happens whether they steal a piece of clothing or not, no matter how fast you fight them, no matter if you punch them or use pepper spray.

Edit: and the rape event in Maths when you deliver the envelop is still broken. I'm still using the same save, but since I couldn't pass this event before it shouldn't be baked in the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Maslina

Nov 4, 2018
I always wanted to ask a thing: is there would be added a farm with work and animals? Horses and pigs, u know?

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
skulldoggery still isnt working for me, but i am using a save from 2.10.0 though wasn't the fix retroactive?

houses on dommus dont add to goods stolen nor things from marks, landry only recognizes my criminal reputation

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
anyone know how to become an angel and damon ithose 2 is the ones am trying to become i tought it was shomthing in the tampel but i pray and everything i tought it would be in the spacial pray room but am not sure any one that knows? thanks for the help :)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Do you have a poll for what features to add next?

Did someone ask for an in-depth body-writing mechanic with gameplay?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
anyone know how to become an angel and damon ithose 2 is the ones am trying to become i tought it was shomthing in the tampel but i pray and everything i tought it would be in the spacial pray room but am not sure any one that knows? thanks for the help :)
Read the wiki. The temple isn't terribly relevant.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Since NPCs (at least not named ones) can now coment on things like your clothes and tattos, i thought it would be nice if they would notice a couple other things. For instance:

1) Parasites (urchin and slime in particular). They could even maybe act as a "semi-chastity" device, with people avoiding letting you penetrate them (or penetrate you) when you have a parasite on your genitals. Maybe also coment on how lewd you are for not having taken them out yet.

2) Lewd fluids. Maybe they notice that your ass is a bit too slipery, or that all that white "cream" all over your body is not really cream :p In any case they would coment on how lewd you are for being drenched in cum and slime.

[Edit] 3) Transformations! I'm alreadly a wolf demon "boy" but i don't think anyone comented on my ears, tails or horns yet. In fact, some even called me an angel, which is pretty fucking ironic when you have two demon horns out of your forehead XD So a couple coments on how "you could only have thoses ears fucking dogs" or "you so lewd you became a demon!" would be nice flavor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a public to-do list somewhere?
No, just Vrels own one.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news again, but clothes still vanish when you fight off an enemy in 10.4. It makes defiant playthroughs impossible ATM.
Edit: and the rape event in Maths when you deliver the envelop is still broken. I'm still using the same save, but since I couldn't pass this event before it shouldn't be baked in the save.
skulldoggery still isnt working for me, but i am using a save from 2.10.0 though wasn't the fix retroactive?
houses on dommus dont add to goods stolen nor things from marks, landry only recognizes my criminal reputation
The bugs seem to persist on the old saves which also happened to me. But when i started a new game they were fixed, at least the skullduggery one was haven't checked the others yet as i'm wringing a few achievos out of my old saves first.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes