polina

Apr 5, 2018
So is restarting common? Or your saves constantly built upon? How does the calender work with new content? I notice you can redo halloween over and over. by restarting.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So is restarting common? Or your saves constantly built upon? How does the calender work with new content? I notice you can redo halloween over and over. by restarting.
Among players? Idk i can only say that i personally usualy restart whenever a new update comes out but saying that i've been playing the one save to get Achievos while also restarting to get others i cant get on that save(virginity ones) but i'll probable go back to restarting when i get all of them. The new content is just overlayed on the existing stuff so if you passed the date of a new thing if its time based then you have to wait till it rolls around the next year or restart. No event is a "one off" either on the same or between saves.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
I've read your theories, here are the answers:

1. I've barely been on f95zone.

2. I played an earlier version of this game, I then searched for a more updated version and didn't find them until this website.

3. I searched the newest version looking for a non-download version, not finding one for a while so I decided to just download it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed something, let me know.
It seems I'm not qualified for that detective license

Anyway, regarding the thing in SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lewdmaster719260

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
same amount of rape too ;)
Actualy even more rape as you can start with the Ear slime.
Personally, I love the "rape gauntlet" nature of the game. It tickles the hardest edges of my submissive and humiliation fantasies. Starting with the ear slime is a good way to add some mind control type content early, and a bit of extra challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

LxV

Jul 20, 2018
Having issues with stealing items - stolen money works fine. Stealing anything else - credit cards, things from the compound - just seems to vanish: it doesn't appear as a 'you are carrying stolen goods worth £x' under Characteristics, and there's no option to fence anything to Landry. I've updated to 0.2.10.6 which apparently had a fix related to stealing things, but no joy. Any ideas?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Having issues with stealing items - stolen money works fine. Stealing anything else - credit cards, things from the compound - just seems to vanish: it doesn't appear as a 'you are carrying stolen goods worth £x' under Characteristics, and there's no option to fence anything to Landry. I've updated to 0.2.10.6 which apparently had a fix related to stealing things, but no joy. Any ideas?
Save, start a new game and see if it still happens. Was fixed but might persist on old saves.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How do you gain exhibitionism in the early game? Stripping in public bathrooms used to give exhib points in older versions, but it seems that doesn't work anymore

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i have a sugestion!

With the new body type system (masculine, feminine and androgenous) i think it would be nice to add a pill or a surgery to the hospital that lets you change your body type. So then older characters could benefit from it too.

Also, just one thing. I hope that when (if?) futa PCs are implemented, we also get a sex chance option in the hospital, so that older characters can become a futa too.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
So, i have a sugestion!

With the new body type system (masculine, feminine and androgenous) i think it would be nice to add a pill or a surgery to the hospital that lets you change your body type. So then older characters could benefit from it too.

Also, just one thing. I hope that when (if?) futa PCs are implemented, we also get a sex chance option in the hospital, so that older characters can become a futa too.
As a certain post at first page of thread stated:

"You can play as a boy and grow tits."

So it seems it is or was possible to grow chest as a guy so you could do it the other way around even now. Probably. May have been patched as a bug or something. Regardless, even if it'll work I'd expect it to do so only partially as I'd imagine the way things currently are the character would probably still be recognised as feminine guy. Or rather a girl until their genitals would become visible which would make them a guy.

Meanwhile when it comes to situation where theoretically we've got the character type unlocked, I doubt it would be available in character creation unless for VCoins. Just look at its current options. It already lacks stuff like still natural sizes of body parts, length of hair and so on, forget anything so abnormal. Only eyes are exception but it's probably due to there being no place to change their color in-game or maybe I just didn't find one but then again I wasn't looking for it

In other words if it were to be added, you'd probably have to work towards it in-game just as every other thing that could be described as abnormal such as transformation into different species.

Whether that's good or bad news, you decide!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
just a small spoiler for any mobile users here that normally play with the sidebar closed

View attachment 603073
I don't mind the current one but anything more is nice.

Just a tip, simplicity makes it visually much better. Sure I need to test it, but I would prefer less buttons. Even small indicators of current status (could be by color or icons) or even a watch (or indicator if it's day or night would help more in terms of awareness and gameplay. Having options is nice, but ask yourself if those are going to be used or not.

Anyway, I will refrain to comment more without testing it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
As a certain post at first page of thread stated:

"You can play as a boy and grow tits."

So it seems it is or was possible to grow chest as a guy so you could do it the other way around even now. Probably. May have been patched as a bug or something. Regardless, even if it'll work I'd expect it to do so only partially as I'd imagine the way things currently are the character would probably still be recognised as feminine guy. Or rather a girl until their genitals would become visible which would make them a guy.

Meanwhile when it comes to situation where theoretically we've got the character type unlocked, I doubt it would be available in character creation unless for VCoins. Just look at its current options. It already lacks stuff like still natural sizes of body parts, length of hair and so on, forget anything so abnormal. Only eyes are exception but it's probably due to there being no place to change their color in-game or maybe I just didn't find one but then again I wasn't looking for it

In other words if it were to be added, you'd probably have to work towards it in-game just as every other thing that could be described as abnormal such as transformation into different species.

Whether that's good or bad news, you decide!
I think he specifically meant the new 'natural features' part of the equation that gives you a small bonus in either direction. You can now start as a boy with more feminine structure but legacy saves are stuck with masc features.

Aug 14, 2019
I don't mind the current one but anything more is nice.

Just a tip, simplicity makes it visually much better. Sure I need to test it, but I would prefer less buttons. Even small indicators of current status (could be by color or icons) or even a watch (or indicator if it's day or night would help more in terms of awareness and gameplay. Having options is nice, but ask yourself if those are going to be used or not.

Anyway, I will refrain to comment more without testing it.
They are not buttons, just indicators of where ur stats are at the time. Im no artist but I have sent out a ping on discord to those that have worked on sprites to see if I can get icons to replace the text, this is a fall back to either not getting icons or someone playing without images.

Space is a premium on mobile devices, im just trying to make the most of it. Oh, and before I forget, they will be behind a toggle.

polina

Apr 5, 2018
They are not buttons, just indicators of where ur stats are at the time. Im no artist but I have sent out a ping on discord to those that have worked on sprites to see if I can get icons to replace the text, this is a fall back to either not getting icons or someone playing without images.

Space is a premium on mobile devices, im just trying to make the most of it. Oh, and before I forget, they will be behind a toggle.
Concerning space on Mobile, Is it possible to space the Continue and Stop during encounters? My Galaxy Tablet is very ssensitive to touch and I have a lot of misclicks. Also could we bring the next a little higher from the bottom of encounter steps?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

It's fine, like I said I'll refrain to comment more before testing it. Just said my opinion based on a simple image :)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes