Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
New update is up on my blog. It adds new exhibitionist options and events. It also allows Avery to take you somewhere other than a restaurant, visually represents tattoos and tanlines, and splits some of physique's functionality into a new skill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.

Note this version updates the game's underlying framework. I'm worried this may render some cached saves unusable, though several people have tested and we've found no problems. If the game won't load, you may need to clear the old saves from your cache. They should load fine if exported.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
New update is up on my blog. It adds new exhibitionist options and events. It also allows Avery to take you somewhere other than a restaurant, visually represents tattoos and tanlines, and splits some of physique's functionality into a new skill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.

Note this version updates the game's underlying framework. I'm worried this may render some cached saves unusable, though several people have tested and we've found no problems. If the game won't load, you may need to clear the old saves from your cache. They should load fine if exported.
Yes! Finally i dont have to keep running back and forth to keep my clothes intact trying to get to the strip club or the brothel like im not going to be wearing them in there anyways

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Alreadly trying the new version and i have to ask: are we still meant to not be able to move around much naked during the day? I can leave the orphanage naked but my only option of movement is going to the residential alley (where a dog will aways be, aparently). Is that intended? If so, doesn't it makes a bit difficult to get the day time events?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I smell a sports day event in the works with this athletics split ;) Masons triathalon time may come yet!
Oh and does any one know what "magical local scope object" is/means?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I smell a sports day event in the works with this athletics split ;) Masons triathalon time may come yet!
Oh and does any one know what "magical local scope object" is/means?
I don't know much about Twine programming (except for a shy peek into the lewd HTML-source now and then^^),
but I guess someone discovered a gadget which makes the dev's live easier.
So it's most likely nothing you can find in the forest and bring into the museum. But, who knows...?

Reactions: Midge

n_gross

Nov 26, 2019
Any idea how to get "Crossdresser" trait? Already 50 days deep after starting the game as "Beautiful" and doing what crossdresser should do but it doesnt seem to work.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Any idea how to get "Crossdresser" trait? Already 50 days deep after starting the game as "Beautiful" and doing what crossdresser should do but it doesnt seem to work.
You have to get caught crossdressing. Just walk around crossdressing does not do anything.

If read the source correctly, it counts only during intercourse.
IMHO it should also count during other events.

n_gross

Nov 26, 2019
Then it should somehow count but it didnt. Looks like i also have problem with transformation feats, obtained full angel build but nothing has happened. I did a new save and edited that so i get angel the next day and it worked. Looks like a problem with older version of my save (started 0.2.9.2), besides lines responsible for angel transformation there exist something called "real_angel" its value is diffrent from previous mentioned (i cant increse it) and i find lack of this line in newer saves.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Updated to 0.2.11.2 on my blog, which fixes some bugs.
Alreadly trying the new version and i have to ask: are we still meant to not be able to move around much naked during the day? I can leave the orphanage naked but my only option of movement is going to the residential alley (where a dog will aways be, aparently). Is that intended? If so, doesn't it makes a bit difficult to get the day time events?
Those events are best found at night. You're not meant to be able to move around freely during the day yet. I experimented with a few ways to make it happen, but couldn't settle on a system I was happy with. Decided to focus on areas I was more sure about for now.
Then it should somehow count but it didnt. Looks like i also have problem with transformation feats, obtained full angel build but nothing has happened. I did a new save and edited that so i get angel the next day and it worked. Looks like a problem with older version of my save (started 0.2.9.2), besides lines responsible for angel transformation there exist something called "real_angel" its value is diffrent from previous mentioned (i cant increse it) and i find lack of this line in newer saves.
Transformations have been reworked recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if something was up. I'll look into it.
BLESS, THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD TO US! :giggle:
Thank you!
My computer decided to erase where saves are kept, where are they saved so I can back them up?
They're stored in your browser's cache.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
My computer decided to erase where saves are kept, where are they saved so I can back them up?
I only use Chrome, but "browser cache" can be misleading with that particular browser as saves count as "cookies and other site data", not "cached images and files". Which means that whoever or whatever wipes browser cookies is going to erase the saves as well. Permanently. That is why saving to disk would be good practice. I started doing it after the game started acting up and the browser would not let me make more than 2-3 saves (throwing errors afterwards). In your case...I cannot think of a reason for those saves to be recoverable.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Vrelnir , a quick update for 0.2.11.1. I haven't tried the .2 yet.
(You should seriously shorten the version numbers^^ Just make the next one a 1.0. It's more than ready for this!)

The issue with 'trying to put on clothes you already wear' seems to be solved. Mostly. There are still pointless messages "You were unable to find your foobar shirt in your wardrobe" which might be technically correct but confusing.
Moreover it seems they they appear now every time. Just open the wardrobe and repeatedly click on a clothing set.

The same happens if the ear slime (yeah this beastie is still with me) blocks some clothes, it also says "You were unable to find your pyjama shirt in your wardrobe". Which is not correct and more misleading.

Also you can still "forget" your school uniform in the pool locker by skipping the "Get Dressed".

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I suddenly curious. What's the legal age to have sex with a dog? If a dog painfully knot fuck a female human, would it be considered as rape?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes