Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
I noticed that with a very small change to the code (and some cheating) it's possible to have a 'full package' futa.

There's a bit that checks and resets bodyparts after encounters by gender.
HTML:
<<if $player.gender is "f">>
<<set $vaginastate to 0>>
<<set $penisstate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $player.gender is "m">>
<<set $vaginastate to "none">>
<<set $penisstate to 0>>
<</if>>
<<set $anusstate to 0>>
<<set $mouthstate to 0>>
<<set $finish to 0>>
<<set $gloryhole to 0>>

<<set $mouthuse to 0>>
<<set $anususe to 0>>
<<if $player.gender is "f">>
<<set $vaginause to 0>>

<<elseif $player.gender is "m">>
<<set $vaginause to "none">>
<<set $penisuse to 0>>
<</if>>
If it is changed to check whether there's body parts to reset instead asking for gender, you can use the console to give a penis to a female character without removing the vagina, thus having both parts without losing either.
HTML:
<<if $vaginaexist is 1 >>
<<set $vaginastate to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $vaginastate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $penisexist is 1 >>
<<set $penisstate to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $penisstate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<set $anusstate to 0>>
<<set $mouthstate to 0>>
<<set $finish to 0>>
<<set $gloryhole to 0>>

<<set $mouthuse to 0>>
<<set $anususe to 0>>
<<if $vaginaexist is 1 >>
<<set $vaginause to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $vaginause to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $penisexist is 1 >>
<<set $penisuse to 0>>
<</if>>
I've been playing normally for a while and so far nothing has disabled any of the parts back to "none" yet, and all encounters work with it.
It may be worth noting for future updates.
hey where do I have to go to implement this? do I need an outside program to do it or can it be down from the f12 menu from google or whatever? I really prefer Full package Futas, instead of what most people mean when they use the term Futa which is just a shemale.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I could feel my brain shrivel and shudder as it lost another IQ point thanks to the text you have poorly chosen to write. I must be longing for eventual blissful ignorance in the form of a drooling husk, because I keep coming back to this place and actually read the posts within.

There is no "legal age to have sex with a dog". It's illegal in every civilized country on Earth. You will be prosecuted with animal abuse charges, not actual sexual abuse charges. The real punishment in such a case is the social stigma of being, for the sake of an example, a for the rest of your life. And rightfully so. Do NOT fuck animals.
Bu-but they are allowed to arteficially insert semen into farmed anaimals, not fair! /s

• Angry
Reactions: illusionxxx

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's kind of a really valid question, though. SubscribStar is pretty vague on what, if anything, you're getting for subbing besides literally just tipping for sake of. We already have a mountain of historical and existing cases where Patreon leaves a bad taste in people's mouths and much of it stems from that same vagueness. So questioning what benefit one gets for paying a monthly fee is quite understandable, especially when nothing hints at it being anything beyond essentially charity.

wolfessalice

Jul 7, 2018
Interestingly enough they've removed the ability for people to download it on mobile ,even in the folder ,from my knowledge there is no apk download.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
hey where do I have to go to implement this? do I need an outside program to do it or can it be down from the f12 menu from google or whatever? I really prefer Full package Futas, instead of what most people mean when they use the term Futa which is just a shemale.
You can use any text editor, search for the lines, and find the block of code, and replace it with the second block I posted.

Just make sure to make a backup copy first, just in case something is messed up by doing this. I have not found any problems, but that doesn't mean there can't be any problems.

You still have to use the console to give the other set of genitals to the character, tho.
Using the game's way to change genitals will replace them instead adding them, so it has to be done with console.
I did it a few updates back so I no longer remember the exact way I did it, only that it was to a female with vagina.
But you could try "SugarCube.State.variables.penisexist = 1", "SugarCube.State.variables.penisstate = 0" and "SugarCube.State.variables.penissize = 1". Oh, maybe .ballsize = 1 too.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Is it possible to start something with someone who's in the Pillory ? So far I've only been able to "undress" them, throw fruits at them, spank them and give them a wedgie. Can we go further or not yet/never will be able to go further ?

Reactions: DegeneratedWhale

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know what the triggers are for unlocking rub breasts and anus when masterbating?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
What a lovely cute little lewd game - a perfect example that not an awful lot of resources (images, animations, music, etc.) are required to create a deeply immersive game set in a convincing setting that, while still using all the well-known and tried hentai tropes, does not feel like a lazily written half-assed effort. Though the gameplay may feel a bit grindy at the beginning and frustrating until you work out the mechanics and your PC is experienced enough to act in a more assertive manner in their little town full of utter pervs, it is somehow managing to strike a perfect balance between offering the player-reader the author's vision and dirty imagination and leaving them with enough freedom of choice to lead the story the way the player-reader wants it to progress. This is quite a rare feat, as there are way too many lewd games that are not games really, rather branching erotic stories with some bad graphic artwork thrown in and no real choices to make in-game other than skip from one wall of text to the next. Well done to Mr. (I presume) Vrelnil!
Having said that, will there be more BDSM-oriented (and consensual) stuff in the upcoming updates, like more complex sessions in the Museum (depending on the PC's levels of lewdity + masochism), a BDSM Club or show in the Brothel with possibility to earn a hefty amount of money with a convincing and daring performance, or perhaps entering a long-term M/s relationship with one of NPCs? Other fetishes also come in mind, like ass-sluttery (vaginal/penile virginity + max anal expertise) - this one is already one foot in, fisting/orifice stretching...

K9

May 28, 2017
Probably a bug: whenever I find something in the landfill while searching for valuables, the only option I get is to 'Ignore'. It makes the 'It belongs in a museum' impossible to get. It happens on two different saves.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
On unrelated topic, for I've got a few questions here. Some quite elementary I suppose but I didn't play the game that much yet so there's that.

What happens to your appearance when you've got 2 transformations at the same time? It's based on the order of transformations prioritization as when transforming (Wolf>Angel>Fallen Angel>Demon>Cat)? Maybe based on which was first or last? After all according to wiki you can have 2. Quoting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ears and tails for the "Beast" transformations seem to be based on the color of PCs hair. Meanwhile all "Divine" ones are preset and there's no option to change color of any part of them. Correct?

Did anyone write down comparison of what can one get where? For example requirements, risks and minimum/maximum income of various methods of earning cash. I think that would be useful for all sorts of things such as stats, but it's something that neither FAQ nor Wiki has

Speaking of stats raising methods, what known methods are there for raising masochism? Whether the safe or quick

And speaking of masochism itself, if you want things to get a tad violent but don't want to traumatize the PC, what kind of options are there?

Bailey's payments are possible to infinitely delay? Is it also possible while protecting Robin?

While living with Eden, you're allowed to go to town yes? What is the exact degree of freedom, in other words how often and how much can one be out? Also will this mean that not visiting orphanage is equal to not having Bailey in game at all? What if one say, faints in town?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes