K9

May 28, 2017
On unrelated topic, for I've got a few questions here. Some quite elementary I suppose but I didn't play the game that much yet so there's that.

What happens to your appearance when you've got 2 transformations at the same time? It's based on the order of transformations prioritization as when transforming (Wolf>Angel>Fallen Angel>Demon>Cat)? Maybe based on which was first or last? After all according to wiki you can have 2. Quoting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ears and tails for the "Beast" transformations seem to be based on the color of PCs hair. Meanwhile all "Divine" ones are preset and there's no option to change color of any part of them. Correct?

Did anyone write down comparison of what can one get where? For example requirements, risks and minimum/maximum income of various methods of earning cash. I think that would be useful for all sorts of things such as stats, but it's something that neither FAQ nor Wiki has

Speaking of stats raising methods, what known methods are there for raising masochism? Whether the safe or quick

And speaking of masochism itself, if you want things to get a tad violent but don't want to traumatize the PC, what kind of options are there?

Bailey's payments are possible to infinitely delay? Is it also possible while protecting Robin?

While living with Eden, you're allowed to go to town yes? What is the exact degree of freedom, in other words how often and how much can one be out? Also will this mean that not visiting orphanage is equal to not having Bailey in game at all? What if one say, faints in town?
1. Dunno.

2. Yeah, I think so.

3. Not as far as I know.

4. Go get gangbanged in the school's boys toilets if you're a girl (need 2 or 3 Promiscuity), and be a brat to make them hurt you (fix your clothes, tell them you don't want cocks in your holes, pull away from dicks). Once you've maxed pain, keep doing it multiple times. Wear a chastity belt if you want your character to stay a virgin, that pisses them even more. Dunno if that works in the girls toilets if you're a boy, but I don't see why not. Or crossdress, I guess.

5. Same. Trauma doesn't get up unless it's non-consensual, so pissing off your partners in consensual encounters make them hurt you but without trauma. Or you can try to avoid penetrations in non-con encounters, it's what counts as rape and makes your trauma raise rapidly. Having the ear parasite also helps to keep trauma down.

6. Yeah. It maxes out at 4000 if protecting Robin, you can make that much money with Skullduggery, or in the brothel. Dating Avery and getting a stipend from the temple help too. Or you can not pay Bailey, and either fight him or submit and try to survive the penalties.

7. At first Eden lets you go back in town for a day. Then a week when their love is high enough. If you sleep at Eden's or the wolf den, you can indeed not go to the orphanage at all. The only way you'll see Bailey is if you faint in town AND get brought to the hospital, which doesn't happen every time you faint.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Speaking of stats raising methods, what known methods are there for raising masochism? Whether the safe or quick
Get into a consensual gangbang(the school is a nice place to do this in if you have high enough stats in promiscuity or exhibitionism. You can go into the bathroom and seduce the people in there(iirc 3 promiscuity and a total of C in seduction) or walk into the changing rooms naked(iirc exhibitionism 5 and promiscuity 3) before and after swimming class).
Piss off your partners with bratty actions, stealing, body writing that asks for lots of cash, etc.

Reactions: Vrelnir and Arkus86

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Probably a bug: whenever I find something in the landfill while searching for valuables, the only option I get is to 'Ignore'. It makes the 'It belongs in a museum' impossible to get. It happens on two different saves.
When you only get 'Ignore' then, I guess, the other options are too lewd for your MC.
This should not interfere with finding a antique.
But the second antique can only be found very deep into the landfill. That one is very hard to get. Too hard IMHO.

K9

May 28, 2017
When you only get 'Ignore' then, I guess, the other options are too lewd for your MC.
This should not interfere with finding a antique.
But the second antique can only be found very deep into the landfill. That one is very hard to get. Too hard IMHO.
There is nothing too lewd for my MC, she's Batslut, maxed everything. And the option to pick up something you find on the ground probably isn't lewdity-gated.

I find the things in the landfill. I just can't pick them up.

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Quick question: can a girl produce "lewd fluids" other than milk? Go my character's pussy to dripping, but never been able to make her produce something that would count as lewd fluid (for the caffé cheff event, for instance)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There is nothing too lewd for my MC, she's Batslut, maxed everything. And the option to pick up something you find on the ground probably isn't lewdity-gated.

I find the things in the landfill. I just can't pick them up.
Hmm, I had a peek into the sources. There's no option to pick anything up. Whatever you find, you take.

A text like:
You search the piles of rubbish for anything of value.

You find a discarded purse. There's £10 still inside.

(1) Ignore
means you've taken the £10 (or anything else) already.
The 'Ignore' is misleading. Maybe 'Continue' would be better. (← Vrelnir FYI)

There is one event where you hear the sound of boys, where 'Ignore' would be right.

What you find is random. Deeper in you find more valuable stuff.
One antique is one step in. The other one step before the machine. (If I'm not mistaken)

Reactions: K9

K9

May 28, 2017
Hmm, I had a peek into the sources. There's no option to pick anything up. Whatever you find, you take.

A text like:

means you've taken the £10 (or anything else) already.
The 'Ignore' is misleading. Maybe 'Continue' would be better. (← Vrelnir FYI)
OK, thanks.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
For starters, you can always work in a Café, with no requirements. It pays 10 quid per hour if I remember correctly. There are also odd helping jobs you can get while knocking on houses in the Residential Area and on Danube Street. You can also get a job at the Docks. To really start earning some serious cash in less than pure ways you need to raise your lewd stats and skulduggery. Once you've discovered the Brothel (go to The Strip Club first and be refused entry and someone will tell you about a suspicious building on Harvest Street) you get work there as a dancer/stripper (your tips will depend on your dancing skills - these are raised every time you dance or when taking lessons at the Dancing Studio + exhibitionist charms - taking off clothes while dancing). With enough promiscuity (lv 3 or higher) and good luck a spectator may ask you for a session in a private room, where you can whore yourself out. Your earnings will depend on your Math skills and the price is negotiated beforehand, so your further actions 'in bed' will not affect it, though you may get some extra tips during the sex (payment-related tattoos/body writings and sexual skills help a lot) or you can steal money from your john with enough skulduggery skills (it's easier to steal from them if they're sexually excited on the verge of cumming). Lv 2 Promiscuity will allow you to work in the Brothel's gloryhole, which while not very rewarding financially (between 5 to 20 quid per trick) is a great way to increase your sex and promiscuity stats in a safe manner. All acts, no matter how vanilla or dirty will only cost you fatigue, but no stress or trauma - quite the opposite, the lewder acts you willingly perform there, the more liberating they are psychologically, thus restoring your control, self-worth and reducing stress, trauma). Each higher level of Promiscuity will allow you to initiate more and more daring acts (jerking off, oral, boobjob - provided you have breasts big enough, vaginal anal; from passive/suggestive (tease/rub) to active/assertive (straddle/envelop)). It also opens up options for whoring outside of the Brothel or having free consensual sex. A week or two of frequenting the Gloryhole after school and working there till almost exhaustion will make a confident and skilled, confident slut out of your character. Do not forget to take a shower before leaving the Brothel and use the Dressing Room to change into something unassuming to reduce Allure avoid being molested/raped when returning home.
Finally, once your fame as a prostitute is high enough, as well as your promiscuity and deviancy, Briar the Brothel owner will propose a special Friday show, where you can earn really good money: Flirt'n'Fuck (Promiscuity lv 4 or above) for 600 quid, Schoolgirl/Schoolboy Gangbang (Promiscuity lv 5) for 1000 quid and Pig Mating (Deviancy lv 5) for 1500 quid. It will take some time to attain such level of Deviancy, but you'll get there eventually.
The Strip Club is a soft version of the Brothel, with proper security preventing any non-consensual encounters. You will first need to obtain a fake ID from Briar in the Brothel, which will cost you 500, but with enough dancing skills and proper attire, the investment will quickly pay off. You can make decent money working as a lewd bartender, without even having to have sex with your clients.
You can then win your bread as a petty criminal, starting with breaking into school lockers to take other students' lunch money, then committing burglary in the Residential Area, pick-pocketing outside the Strip Club, rummaging through Landfill, stealing while having sex, etc. The rewards are not that rewarding I've found, except for blackmailing Leighton and getting a luxury watch from him to keep your mouth shut.
You will also get financial rewards for winning school competitions (Lichen exhibition, Penis Measurement Survey, Math Competition)

Generally speaking, the masochistic trait rises every time the PC is in great pain and aroused as well. The best method I found so far is getting regular spankings from Leighton while detained after school combined with edging in the school Toilets before receiving the spanking, so that my PC orgasms from the actual ass whopping and is in such a great pain that they cannot act normally. This also increases the Willpower (being in great pain and/or orgasming). There are several stages of masochism and with each one the painful actions are transformed into Arousal more efficiently to the point that the Drooling Masochist will be cumming like mad while being brutally raped / gangbanged with limited impact on their Trauma and Stress levels. Once you're strong enough to withstand the spanking and remain submissive during the act (kissing or sucking Leighton's nipples), their reactions while punishing you will change from anger to affection to the point they will praise your divine beauty while slapping your butt and biting your breast, eventually climaxing in their pants while giving you a spanking, which earns you a feat and humiliates the Head Teacher (although with no consequence whatsoever on their subsequent behaviour towards you). Their antagonistic relationship should be further expanded, with Leighton becoming one of the PC's love/hate interests.

Once you've brought enough antiques (10) to Winter's Museum, they will propose a medieval torture device demonstration with you partaking as a villager brutally interrogated by their landlord. The demonstration may be repeated agein and again, but only once a weekend when the Museum's open. The effects should be similar to Leighton's spankings, but it will take longer to explore enough locations where antiques can be found (sewer system, Forest, Landfill, Lake Ruins, Orphanage, Temple, etc)

As mentioned earlier, the higher the masochism the rougher the situations your PC may handle. Apart from Leighton's spankings and Winter's torture device, I haven't found any safer methods of controlled increase of the PC's masochistic proclivities and I'd like that very much (a BDSM club or relationship with progressive training/perfomance sessions).

No, the third time you refuse to pay they will beat you up and take to an underground dungeon when you'll be subject to constant rape that may seriously damage your psyche. Of course you may recover from the ordeal (there are feats/medals given for that too), but so far I've found it's easier to part with 2 grand every Sunday, which is equivalent to one Friday special Brothel show and 4-5 dancing sessions ending in a private room.

I've gone that route once and found that you can leave Eden's hut of your own volition, even with the Stockholm Syndrome: Eden trait acquired, but after a few days of absence they will start looking for you and eventually find you and take you back to the Forest. The Eden theme feels a bit uneventful at the moment so I hope it will be expanded in the upcoming updates.

K9

May 28, 2017
No, the third time you refuse to pay they will beat you up and take to an underground dungeon when you'll be subject to constant rape that may seriously damage your psyche. Of course you may recover from the ordeal (there are feats/medals given for that too), but so far I've found it's easier to part with 2 grand every Sunday, which is equivalent to one Friday special Brothel show and 4-5 dancing sessions ending in a private room.
You can beat Bailey and his help in a fight with enough tear gas (need 2 or 3 canisters depending on how tough the other guy is). Or you can let yourself be sold and escape very easily if you have S in Skullduggery. If you don't, it takes longer, but it's doable too. But you'll get a lot of Trauma if you escape the slow way.

I've played for about a year ingame without ever paying Bailey. But you need a character with serious skills, either in fighting or sluttery.

Paying is indeed the easier way. But it's 4 grand if you're protecting Robin, so you have to work for it. The best way to make money fast (ingame time) is to work as a chef in the cafe, but it gets boring real quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerei and madchef

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You can beat Bailey and his help in a fight with enough tear gas (need 2 or 3 canisters depending on how tough the other guy is). Or you can let yourself be sold and escape very easily if you have S in Skullduggery. If you don't, it takes longer, but it's doable too. But you'll get a lot of Trauma if you escape the slow way.

I've played for about a year ingame without ever paying Bailey. But you need a character with serious skills, either in fighting or sluttery.

Paying is indeed the easier way. But it's 4 grand if you're protecting Robin, so you have to work for it. The best way to make money fast (ingame time) is to work as a chef in the cafe, but it gets boring real quick.
With A - A+ English the Apologise act will drop them to base then you can do normal sex stuff to get them off and only get hurt on the first round.

madchef
Very comprehensive but you missed the Chef job the cafe job can become and that gets you large amounts of money with very few bad parts but you need highish awareness or at least enough to milk your budding(or higher) tits.

Reactions: Zerei and madchef

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
With A - A+ English the Apologise act will drop them to base then you can do normal sex stuff to get them off and only get hurt on the first round.
An 'A' is not even needed. A 'B' in English and Science (to soften the first blow) should be enough.
If you are diligent you can do it for the very first payment.

Or as an alternative: first apologize then bite (maybe spiced with pinch of pepper). It's quick and satisfying. But that will not work in the first week.

IMHO it's way to easy to skip the payments completely if you know the drill.
There should be more repercussions. Maybe accompanied by an option to reduce the payment (deal, blackmail?)

K9

May 28, 2017
IMHO it's way to easy to skip the payments completely if you know the drill.
There should be more repercussions. Maybe accompanied by an option to reduce the payment (deal, blackmail?)
Agreed, especially if you're Robin's protector.

If you're protecting Robin and fight off Bailey, they should take it on Robin at the minimum. Your character might be able to defend themselves, but Robin isn't and you can't protect them all day round.

However, fighting off Bailey is the only reliable way to raise Rebelliousness in the orphanage, so there would need to be some sort of replacement for that.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
However, fighting off Bailey is the only reliable way to raise Rebelliousness in the orphanage, so there would need to be some sort of replacement for that.
Oh, I don't want to take it away or make it much harder.
But it should have more consequences. Not necessarily immediate. And maybe not in the early game. But over time there could be risk that something bad will happen. We know Bailey has friends in town...

Taking it out on Robin would an obvious choice.

The nightly visits are rather a bonus than a penalty. You can put your teeth in place while you pick their pockets and it's over.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can beat Bailey and his help in a fight with enough tear gas (need 2 or 3 canisters depending on how tough the other guy is)….
@Midge, K9 and ladguru
Thanks for your input guys! As you can see there are more ways to skin a cat, which is really impressive for such an unassuming game.

Reactions: Zerei

Dellstar

May 20, 2018
There's a mega link for the Android download at the . It wasn't put on here for some reason

K9

May 28, 2017
Uh, the wiki both says that ear slimes can be gotten by orgasming at the landfill at any time, and that ear slimes randomly happen during blood moons, but not anywhere(?) else.
If anyone can clear this up for me, that'd be great.
not sure about blood moons, but it's a confirm for landfill, but it's not an encounter orgasm, but a growing arousal orgasm (like with urchin parasites)
I just got the ear slime in the landfill during the day, so I can confirm there's no need for blood moons. Just be covered in parasites and have the Hallucinations active, then walk through the landfill until you cum.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I just got the ear slime in the landfill during the day, so I can confirm there's no need for blood moons. Just be covered in parasites and have the Hallucinations active, then walk through the landfill until you cum.
The blood moons are used for removal of the ear slime.

K9

May 28, 2017
Yeah, but the wiki made it sound like you needed to go in the landfill during a bloodmoon to get them in the first place.

Reactions: Midge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Vrelnir , sorry to bother you, but there is an issue with "going to bed":

It was about 21:00, fatigue at max, ok, lets hit the sack, 10 hours? sounds fine! ... ... Bailey is hammering at the door
But: there's no report about the rest, it's still about 21:00, time hasn't advanced, fatigue is still at max, ... !?

I've seen it a few times now in some variations. Sometimes with a visit from Bailey and without the hammering.
So far it always happened when MC came home under rather 'difficult' circumstances. But this time everything was fairly normal. Except for the max fatigue. (And it was Sunday night, if this is important somehow)
It happened right now with 0.2.11.2. I _think_ it also happened with 0.2.10. But I cannot remember seeing this older version.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes