atur

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah, that's a good point.
But keep in mind: this is a sandbox game. There are already tons of options. 12(!) transformations, not counting the middle stages, clothes (or not), hair, tattoos, goo, skills, NPCs...
Counting the combinations and the chains of events there are easily billions of situations which deserve a special reaction.
Someone has to write the code and text.
Oh yeah its selling this project to a AAA Publisher time

• Angry
Reactions: illusionxxx

K9

May 28, 2017
Athletics needs to raise faster. I spent the first three weeks ingame running like a dumbass every free time I had, instead of doing anything else, and I still haven't maxed it. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow, and basically puts everything else back three weeks ingame.

It should raise like Swimming or Dancing, slowly but not agonizingly so. It should probably benefit from the Athlete background, too, and be boostable by feats.

Tiny bug I found: when you wear a chastity belt, sometimes people wonder what you hide under it, a pussy or a tiny penis. It gives tiny penis insecurity.... even if you're playing a girl.

And an oversight: after Leighton decides the swimming class will be naked, there's still '+Delinquency' written after the line to enter the pool when you're naked (no actual Delinquency is added though).

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I noticed a few glitches in the Asylum. First, if you engage in sex when you have your straightjacket on and you straddle the penis with your pussy or ass ( or they bring it here ), it'll cause damage on the straightjacket bottom and it will break, and get repaired, and break, meaning it'll always be on your character but it's show the text 'Your straightjacket bottom has been destroyed' or something like this. When I check the clothes integrity, I see they're in the negatives for the bottom.

Other glitch being about when you wanna fuck with another asylum mate, at the end of the sex scene, it'll randomly show the background of the beach.

Last glitch I've seen involved being naked or having wet clothes in the residential alleyway, there is an event in which you can have a dog hump your fingers to shut them up as other persons are being heard in the background. It seems that if you get caught by the persons while the dog humps your fingers ( in my case, I stopped giving the dog a handjob ), it says that they eventually caught you but the next scene is like the one before except the char you're having sex with is refered as 'O', you can't interract with its genitals and it also says that the dog waits for its turn at the top. This scene also glitches out if you have your hands bound when you decide to stroke its genitals.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
Trying to get Fully Covered. Every body part is in red, can't get right arm past purple no matter how many cocks MC jerks off. Anyone encountered similar problem?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Tiny bug I found: when you wear a chastity belt, sometimes people wonder what you hide under it, a pussy or a tiny penis. It gives tiny penis insecurity.... even if you're playing a girl.
I have noticed that too but in my case it happened when the MC is suffering from Severe Hallucinations, so maybe this is not a bug but a feature?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Trying to get Fully Covered. Every body part is in red, can't get right arm past purple no matter how many cocks MC jerks off. Anyone encountered similar problem?
The arms are very random, I advice you to jerk off people at the brothel with the right arm for at least 10 times before checking back your mirror.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
The arms are very random, I advice you to jerk off people at the brothel with the right arm for at least 10 times before checking back your mirror.
Did it around twenty times, no effect. Then did it again with the left arm, it raised to pink. Did it 20 times more with the left. Still pink. Feels like playing Lineage 2 once again. Time spent jerking off is also similar.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Did it around twenty times, no effect. Then did it again with the left arm, it raised to pink. Did it 20 times more with the left. Still pink. Feels like playing Lineage 2 once again. Time spent jerking off is also similar.
Well if targetting one specific body part doesn't work, get in a gangbang and let some people cum without touching their genitals. That way, you'll get the prompt 'they cum all over your body' which will cover you arm after a few times shown.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You also need slime, so Tentimons or vore are safe bets.

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
How are people raising deviancy? The wiki just says to have sex with animals, but it's not raising for me. All of my sex acts are running into wolves in the forest and tentacles and using purple actions against them. Is there something specific I need to do

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
How are people raising deviancy? The wiki just says to have sex with animals, but it's not raising for me. All of my sex acts are running into wolves in the forest and tentacles and using purple actions against them. Is there something specific I need to do
On my first playthrough I picked the option that gives you more Deviancy at the start.

On my second playthrough I didn't and also got stuck, but then I did the wolf pack content where the black wolf kidnaps you (which is one of the possibilities of when you're hanging around too much in the forest when it says something is hunting you), and if you stay then you eventually get stockholm syndrome and open up some options to raise deviance.

Btw from what I understand an option only raises Deviancy/Exhibitionism/Promiscuity if the option says something like Deviancy x where x isn't too low, so getting raped apparently doesn't increase those stats.

Reactions: Vrelnir

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, that first bit was a pain when I started a run with the crossdressing perk instead. What you gotta do is go to the beach and swim around until an octopus starts fondling you and just let it, that's like the only deviancy option in the whole game with no requirements and which doesn't cost you entire days early on like the wolves.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Btw from what I understand an option only raises Deviancy/Exhibitionism/Promiscuity if the option says something like Deviancy x where x isn't too low, so getting raped apparently doesn't increase those stats.
That's right. You have to choose the option to raise the stat. Rape does not count.
For deviancy it's awfully slow at the start. There are only a few random events where you can do this. Except of course you join your furry friends in the woods.
Rumors are, there's a farm update coming. I'd guess that solves this 'problem'...

Last edited:

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
You could try knocking on doors at Dommus Street and wait for the chained dog event to tease it, you can raise to deviancy 2 while doing this and after that you should be able to 'reward' random dogs in the streets. I believe the tentacle in the mirror is deviancy 3 at first? I may be wrong though. And you should be able to willingly submit to wolfs in the forest at this point, with deviancy 4 needed for two wolfs. Tentacle at the lake is deviancy 5 plus high awareness.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
In the current version of the game the 'deviant' aspect of lewdity puts the emphasis on maritime fauna, I'd say. In the beginning, it will be difficult to trigger events that will initiate progress in that stat, but my suggestion is to improve your swimming and get into the water (ocean, forest lake) often. Your first deviant encounters will most likely be playful dolphins and getting rubbed by something vaguely phallic while swimming. Once you reach level 1, another corrupting event emerges, when you're awake in your bedroom between 3-4 am and an eerie light emerges from your mirror. You can first watch mysterious mirror tentacles sprouting from the mirror (+ Dev lv 1) and once you've reached level 2, you may lick them, which will further increase your deviancy and also act as an aphrodisiac, thus making night mischief all the more interesting.

Further progress will be helped greatly with Skulduggery skill high enough that you may break into houses at night. Quite often these will be guarded by dogs and you'll be able to 'calm them down' with deviancy lv. 3 and above. From thereon, Deviancy works the same as Promiscuity, meaning the higher level, the more daring (consensual) acts you may perform (jerking off, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking), with only the most extreme of these furthering your progress in this regard. Remember that only the deviant acts committed of your MC's own volition will increase this proclivity, so no matter how many times they're raped and otherwise molested by Mother Nature and Her children, they will not going to acquire a taste for it.

Tentacle encounters will also get more interesting once you've reached lv 3, so good swimming practice will come in handy. Lv 4 of Deviancy will allow you to offer yourself to the Krakken in the Lake Ruins (and the Dendron in Deep Forest), and once you're past lv 5, you can practically sexually harass it, which at this level of perversity (other lewd stats also high enough) will become a stress relieving activity and if you 'convince' either a large or thick tentacle to bugger your arse to completion, there is likelyhood you will become anally pregnant.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
In the current version of the game the 'deviant' aspect of lewdity puts the emphasis on maritime fauna, I'd say. In the beginning, it will be difficult to trigger events that will initiate progress in that stat, but my suggestion is to improve your swimming and get into the water (ocean, forest lake) often. Your first deviant encounters will most likely be playful dolphins and getting rubbed by something vaguely phallic while swimming. Once you reach level 1, another corrupting event emerges, when you're awake in your bedroom between 3-4 am and an eerie light emerges from your mirror. You can first watch mysterious mirror tentacles sprouting from the mirror (+ Dev lv 1) and once you've reached level 2, you may lick them, which will further increase your deviancy and also act as an aphrodisiac, thus making night mischief all the more interesting.

Further progress will be helped greatly with Skulduggery skill high enough that you may break into houses at night. Quite often these will be guarded by dogs and you'll be able to 'calm them down' with deviancy lv. 3 and above. From thereon, Deviancy works the same as Promiscuity, meaning the higher level, the more daring (consensual) acts you may perform (jerking off, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking), with only the most extreme of these furthering your progress in this regard. Remember that only the deviant acts committed of your MC's own volition will increase this proclivity, so no matter how many times they're raped and otherwise molested by Mother Nature and Her children, they will not going to acquire a taste for it.

Tentacle encounters will also get more interesting once you've reached lv 3, so good swimming practice will come in handy. Lv 4 of Deviancy will allow you to offer yourself to the Krakken in the Lake Ruins (and the Dendron in Deep Forest), and once you're past lv 5, you can practically sexually harass it, which at this level of perversity (other lewd stats also high enough) will become a stress relieving activity and if you 'convince' either a large or thick tentacle to bugger your arse to completion, there is likelyhood you will become anally pregnant.
You can also sunbathe in the orphanage garden on sunny days and get a cat to lick you. But yeah there is only a very limited amount of ways to rase it from 1 to 2.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I can't wait for the farm and more ways to get pregnant. Love this game so much, and glad it has come this far :). Keep up with the awesome work. :D Cheers! *lurks in the shadows........waiting*

• Haha
Reactions: Cul
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes