aattss

Feb 20, 2018
So, I was having trouble getting the unsocial moth feat, so I started tracking the Extra Stats and eventually found that swimming raises status. So, text should probably be added to let the player know.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I had an idea for another NPC. A new/starting out church girl/boy that you can meet in the temple that falls in love with you. And they'll help you clean up around the temple like the garden or bedrooms. Depending on what you do with them they can either be a "proper" member of the temple or not.

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
How about the ability to lean into or encourage your fame. Like for the bestiality fame when random try to make fun of you for it you say stuff about enjoying it or asking if they have a animal fuck. Be a good way to get more beast fame by encourging people to let their pets loose on you. Also an idea for clothes that are animal themed like paw gloves, paw socks, tail butt plugs, etc for more deviancy/bestality reactions from people.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
EmsiFS DragonButts thanks for spreading the word!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full notes on my blog.
This has probably been mentioned before in this thread, but does anyone else find it weird that you get exhibitionism fame when being raped? In fact, you get more "exhibitionism" fame than actual "rape" fame while being raped. :p
This feels like an oversight/bug, and should perhaps be fixed, or at maybe at least tweaked a little.

Side note: This is an incredibly absorbing game, and I want to thank the author for creating it and continuing its development. Lewdness aside, it's amazing to see how a simple format/interface can be used to create such a story and world.
Exhibitionism fame is meant to increase when the character is seen in an exposed state, so I think it should increase if you're stripped during encounters. Particularly if there's an audience. That said, exhibitionism is by far the easiest fame to increase. Perhaps it should be toned down.
Also I think that it could be neat to be able to select the named NPCs' breast sizes like their penis sizes, and perhaps wether they're lactating or not. It also could be cool to see in the statistic which class of character ( ex: sailor, student, wolf ) took your character's virginities instead of 'Unknown' when it's an unnamed character. I bet the next transformation for the farm update is gonna be a rabbit girl. Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Giving named NPCs selectable breast sizes is on the to-do list.
Here are some thoughts.
When the MC wears school uniform in detention and Leighton is spanking them, he/she might notice that MC is still in school. While it makes sense for other NPCs, Leighton would have known it already. Not sure if it pops up when Leighton blackmails the MC and think it was there during some event with bullies, both the named one and some randoms. Did not test it with Robin and Kylar either.
At some point (2 exhibitionism and 4 or 5 promiscuity) the protagonist can already get a tattoo on the pubic area. However, if something is writting on their body, it is still impossible to turn it into a tattoo.
Not sure how pinging works here, but Vrelnir.
Thanks for your thoughts.

I agree Leighton needs a special case made for certain lines. I left them with default rapist speech, as it seemed to fit well enough, but it's far from perfect. Some NPCs (Robin) have regular speech removed because it fits so poorly. I thought it fit Leighton okay, but that line doesn't work at all.

You should be able to turn any body-writing into a tattoo, so it sounds like a bug's afoot.
Also, i have ideas for transformations: for instance, the animal transformations have a "heat" or breeding cycle that increases arousal twice it normally would and increases pregnancy chance(when it's implemented) and for the supernatural transformations, it opens up magic types for use in combat
Thanks for the idea. I'd like to include something like that. Could interact with pregnancy, as you say.
Vrelnir
How do you feel about reaching over 200 pages here? I mean, granted like 50 of those pages are asking if pregnancy is here yet, still going strong though
Feels strange, but good.
Athletics needs to raise faster. I spent the first three weeks ingame running like a dumbass every free time I had, instead of doing anything else, and I still haven't maxed it. It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow, and basically puts everything else back three weeks ingame.

It should raise like Swimming or Dancing, slowly but not agonizingly so. It should probably benefit from the Athlete background, too, and be boostable by feats.

Tiny bug I found: when you wear a chastity belt, sometimes people wonder what you hide under it, a pussy or a tiny penis. It gives tiny penis insecurity.... even if you're playing a girl.

And an oversight: after Leighton decides the swimming class will be naked, there's still '+Delinquency' written after the line to enter the pool when you're naked (no actual Delinquency is added though).
Thanks for the feedback, and the bug reports.

I've sped athletics up a tad. I agree it should benefit from the Athlete background.
I noticed a few glitches in the Asylum. First, if you engage in sex when you have your straightjacket on and you straddle the penis with your pussy or ass ( or they bring it here ), it'll cause damage on the straightjacket bottom and it will break, and get repaired, and break, meaning it'll always be on your character but it's show the text 'Your straightjacket bottom has been destroyed' or something like this. When I check the clothes integrity, I see they're in the negatives for the bottom.

Other glitch being about when you wanna fuck with another asylum mate, at the end of the sex scene, it'll randomly show the background of the beach.

Last glitch I've seen involved being naked or having wet clothes in the residential alleyway, there is an event in which you can have a dog hump your fingers to shut them up as other persons are being heard in the background. It seems that if you get caught by the persons while the dog humps your fingers ( in my case, I stopped giving the dog a handjob ), it says that they eventually caught you but the next scene is like the one before except the char you're having sex with is refered as 'O', you can't interract with its genitals and it also says that the dog waits for its turn at the top. This scene also glitches out if you have your hands bound when you decide to stroke its genitals.
Thanks for the reports.
I can't wait for the farm and more ways to get pregnant. Love this game so much, and glad it has come this far :). Keep up with the awesome work. :D Cheers! *lurks in the shadows........waiting*
Thank you!
How about the ability to lean into or encourage your fame. Like for the bestiality fame when random try to make fun of you for it you say stuff about enjoying it or asking if they have a animal fuck. Be a good way to get more beast fame by encourging people to let their pets loose on you. Also an idea for clothes that are animal themed like paw gloves, paw socks, tail butt plugs, etc for more deviancy/bestality reactions from people.
The option to turn body-writing into tattoos allows this to an extent, but I agree there are fun ways it could be expanded further.

I'd like to include more animal-themed clothes.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
The most annoying thing about this game is that it's still in alpha. Vrelnir keeps updating it and adding features. This in turn makes me want to play it again and again to see all the new stuff, which is probably the best kind of problem for a game to have.
(In case it isn't clear, I mean all of that as a compliment. Keep up the good work!)

Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
Wait. The PC-run farm?

I expected more the farm to run the PC, like a beasty brothel slash breeding operation using voodoo genetic manipulations courtesy of the totally-not-fucked-up-in-the-head good doctor Harper.

I mean, in a second time, sure, the PC can take a share. But how is an orphan still going to school going to set up and run a farm? That's full time work and it takes serious money to set up.

Another dark creature roams the streets at night, and can be encountered rarely. Requires severe hallucinations and tentacles enabled.
Cthulhu got bored of waiting under the sea and is looking for some action.

You can now choose default encounter actions in the attitudes menu.
Different defaults can be selected for different types of NPCs.
Nice. Gonna reduce the number of clicks and mistakes.

Suggestion: more submissive actions for submissive characters. I usually play Defiant, and they seem to have more special actions in different situations (I may be wrong). The only interesting submissive action that comes to mind is the one with the ear slime, and not everybody likes mind control.

Out of the top of my head:
- the character could spread their legs when groped in the bus to offer better access, with enough Promiscuity;
- they could choose to thank their molesters/rapists for using them, and in exchange get the encounter to become less traumatic or even consensual.

That's all I got for now, but this kind of well-trained fucktoy behaviour could be expanded. It could increase the relevant fames faster, to balance the risks/rewards: less traumatic rapes, but greater odds to be raped.

Also, to raise Deviancy and Bestiality fame faster for players who want to: a random encounter with someone walking their dog. The dog becomes sexually interested in the character, and they can choose to let it sniff/lick/fuck them based on how deviant they are. A really deviant character could walk up to people walking their dogs in the park and offer to 'relieve' them in exchange for money. Considering how fucked-up the town is, I doubt anybody would be surprised. Of course, because it's that kind of game, there would be a risk for things to go wrong.

Edit:

Bug report: when restarting a game and choosing to have a tatoo on the ass, there's no tatoo ingame. It's not listed in characteristics, and people don't react to it.

And Athletics going from 3 to 4% a pop? Really? So we'll only have to run 250 times instead 333? 250*30 min = 125 hours. 12 a day on week-ends and 8 on school days... 64 hours per week, that's still two whole weeks you have to dedicate entirely to running around, just to get a chance to escape some encounters? Yeah, I don't think I will. I'm just going to manipulate the save, fuck it. I'd rather not, but this game was already too grindy before the new stats were introduced, and now it's just mental.

If you keep adding shit to grind, at least make all of them less grindy to balance it out. Skullduggery, Seduction, and Athletics in particular take way too long to grind up.

Last edited:

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Is there some requirement to the tentacles in the plinth room other than Deviancy, or did I just run into a bug?

K9

May 28, 2017
Cat Boy I guess it has something to do with this:
Mason can now be interacted with at the lake on rainy weekends and holidays.

Is there some requirement to the tentacles in the plinth room other than Deviancy, or did I just run into a bug?
The Hallucinations trait being active.

Bug: the Chastity Vow trait is not lost when the vagina is penetrated. (edit: however the temple knows you're not pure when they test you. May be intended behaviour. It would be nice to have an indication that the vow has been broken then, by adding 'Broken' to the description of the trait for exemple.)

Bug? When a cock or tentacle large enough to force the character to accommodate it penetrates an orifice (seen with mouth for sure, maybe others), even in consensual encounters, the encounter turns to rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir and Cat Boy

Leecher213

Feb 25, 2020
I expected more the farm to run the PC, like a beasty brothel slash breeding operation using voodoo genetic manipulations courtesy of the totally-not-fucked-up-in-the-head good doctor Harper.

I mean, in a second time, sure, the PC can take a share. But how is an orphan still going to school going to set up and run a farm? That's full time work and it takes serious money to set up.
I thought (and kinda hoped) for the same thing.
Anyway keep up the good work Vrelnir

Edit: A Slider for the parasites would be nice. Like penis size. Urchin and Slime chance. Thince I know that the chance for parasite is checked with the same flag and after that random chance which one, it shouldn't be too hard to add the slider. I think? At least one of the encounter was programmed that way. I just made a fast overview of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes