Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi Vrelnir , sorry to bother you, but there is an issue with "going to bed":

It was about 21:00, fatigue at max, ok, lets hit the sack, 10 hours? sounds fine! ... ... Bailey is hammering at the door
But: there's no report about the rest, it's still about 21:00, time hasn't advanced, fatigue is still at max, ... !?

I've seen it a few times now in some variations. Sometimes with a visit from Bailey and without the hammering.
So far it always happened when MC came home under rather 'difficult' circumstances. But this time everything was fairly normal. Except for the max fatigue. (And it was Sunday night, if this is important somehow)
It happened right now with 0.2.11.2. I _think_ it also happened with 0.2.10. But I cannot remember seeing this older version.
Did you have the ear slime? i noticed that can fuck with your sleep actions.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Did you have the ear slime? i noticed that can fuck with your sleep actions.
Oh, you're right, I'm not sure about the previous occasions, but the last time definitively yes. This little bugger was bugging me big time...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Oh, you're right, I'm not sure about the previous occasions, but the last time definitively yes. This little bugger was bugging me big time...
Yeah i noticed that glitch as well, all the times it happened i had the slime. Becarefull as it took all my money once :(

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
To start, Vrelnir might not even read this, but I really enjoy playing this game, and I've come back quite a few times since the lower 0.1.x's, so I won't complain about anything done so far. But, I would like to make a request for the future if it's not too much trouble? I'd love to see a bit more dominant gameplay.
Things like being able to turn the situation around on characters since they have no problem trying to start something with you, remove other person's clothing, control where certain body parts go more than just moving closer/pulling away (actively decide to aim x part towards y location), maybe even physique check to pin parts (arms, legs, mouth, etc) of other person?, it would be nice to also be able to start more encounters, or 'corrupt' characters into doing more with you?
Most of those are based more on the thought of having a large character with maxed out physique doing something other than just punching and kicking his way out of a situation I suppose?

Aug 5, 2019
Well, still disappointed they didn't have reactions for me disappearing into the tentacle plains for a good week and coming back a succubus. I really would like more transformations and reactions for those transformations. I think it would be interesting to see how people react to you coming home with scales, snake eyes and a tail(for crocodiles in the sewers) or disappearing into the t plains for day at a time and coming back with horns, wings and a succubus tail. Course there's other transformations i can think of like mermaid where you'd get a bonus to swimming and athletics for a horse transformation(when the farm update comes around).

Reactions: atur

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi Vrelnir , a quick update for 0.2.11.1. I haven't tried the .2 yet.
(You should seriously shorten the version numbers^^ Just make the next one a 1.0. It's more than ready for this!)

The issue with 'trying to put on clothes you already wear' seems to be solved. Mostly. There are still pointless messages "You were unable to find your foobar shirt in your wardrobe" which might be technically correct but confusing.
Moreover it seems they they appear now every time. Just open the wardrobe and repeatedly click on a clothing set.

The same happens if the ear slime (yeah this beastie is still with me) blocks some clothes, it also says "You were unable to find your pyjama shirt in your wardrobe". Which is not correct and more misleading.

Also you can still "forget" your school uniform in the pool locker by skipping the "Get Dressed".
I'm glad the issue is improved. Thanks for the further reports.

As for version numbers, I intend to change to 1.0 when all the major content in the original plan for the game is done. I may continue beyond that point though. There's a lot of good stuff in the maybe pile.
Vrelnir
does a roadmap exist? If not may we please have an idea of what's to come? I am super excited to see future content!
There's no public roadmap. I have a list of planned inclusions, but I've never shared it as I don't want people to be disappointed should plans change. They often do.
What a lovely cute little lewd game - a perfect example that not an awful lot of resources (images, animations, music, etc.) are required to create a deeply immersive game set in a convincing setting that, while still using all the well-known and tried hentai tropes, does not feel like a lazily written half-assed effort. Though the gameplay may feel a bit grindy at the beginning and frustrating until you work out the mechanics and your PC is experienced enough to act in a more assertive manner in their little town full of utter pervs, it is somehow managing to strike a perfect balance between offering the player-reader the author's vision and dirty imagination and leaving them with enough freedom of choice to lead the story the way the player-reader wants it to progress. This is quite a rare feat, as there are way too many lewd games that are not games really, rather branching erotic stories with some bad graphic artwork thrown in and no real choices to make in-game other than skip from one wall of text to the next. Well done to Mr. (I presume) Vrelnil!
Having said that, will there be more BDSM-oriented (and consensual) stuff in the upcoming updates, like more complex sessions in the Museum (depending on the PC's levels of lewdity + masochism), a BDSM Club or show in the Brothel with possibility to earn a hefty amount of money with a convincing and daring performance, or perhaps entering a long-term M/s relationship with one of NPCs? Other fetishes also come in mind, like ass-sluttery (vaginal/penile virginity + max anal expertise) - this one is already one foot in, fisting/orifice stretching...
I'm glad you like it! More consensual BDSM is planned, notably with Winter. A BDSM show at the brothel is planned too.
Hmm, I had a peek into the sources. There's no option to pick anything up. Whatever you find, you take.

A text like:

means you've taken the £10 (or anything else) already.
The 'Ignore' is misleading. Maybe 'Continue' would be better. (← Vrelnir FYI)

There is one event where you hear the sound of boys, where 'Ignore' would be right.

What you find is random. Deeper in you find more valuable stuff.
One antique is one step in. The other one step before the machine. (If I'm not mistaken)
Aye, the "Ignore" text is misleading and should be considered a bug. It's referring to a specific scene that can trigger there in rare circumstances.
Hi Vrelnir , sorry to bother you, but there is an issue with "going to bed":

It was about 21:00, fatigue at max, ok, lets hit the sack, 10 hours? sounds fine! ... ... Bailey is hammering at the door
But: there's no report about the rest, it's still about 21:00, time hasn't advanced, fatigue is still at max, ... !?

I've seen it a few times now in some variations. Sometimes with a visit from Bailey and without the hammering.
So far it always happened when MC came home under rather 'difficult' circumstances. But this time everything was fairly normal. Except for the max fatigue. (And it was Sunday night, if this is important somehow)
It happened right now with 0.2.11.2. I _think_ it also happened with 0.2.10. But I cannot remember seeing this older version.
Thanks for the heads up.
To start, Vrelnir might not even read this, but I really enjoy playing this game, and I've come back quite a few times since the lower 0.1.x's, so I won't complain about anything done so far. But, I would like to make a request for the future if it's not too much trouble? I'd love to see a bit more dominant gameplay.
Things like being able to turn the situation around on characters since they have no problem trying to start something with you, remove other person's clothing, control where certain body parts go more than just moving closer/pulling away (actively decide to aim x part towards y location), maybe even physique check to pin parts (arms, legs, mouth, etc) of other person?, it would be nice to also be able to start more encounters, or 'corrupt' characters into doing more with you?
Most of those are based more on the thought of having a large character with maxed out physique doing something other than just punching and kicking his way out of a situation I suppose?
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I agree the defiant side of combat needs work. Punching and kicking alone isn't interesting enough. Improvements are planned, though a lot of it will require NPC improvements first. I'd like to simulate their clothing more explicitly before adding options to interact with their clothing, for example. Right now they just have a skirt or trousers, and they're barely mentioned.
Well, still disappointed they didn't have reactions for me disappearing into the tentacle plains for a good week and coming back a succubus. I really would like more transformations and reactions for those transformations. I think it would be interesting to see how people react to you coming home with scales, snake eyes and a tail(for crocodiles in the sewers) or disappearing into the t plains for day at a time and coming back with horns, wings and a succubus tail. Course there's other transformations i can think of like mermaid where you'd get a bonus to swimming and athletics for a horse transformation(when the farm update comes around).
I agree the love interests should react to your absence. More reactions for transformations would be good too.

There is a transformation planned for the farm, but it isn't a horse.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Is there a guarantee way to have NPCs cum on your hair ? It seems like getting the prompt 'they cum all over your body' if you make them cum without pleasuring their penis doesn't apply on the hairs.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
I'm abit stuck finding Landry's black box. I'm at the forest lake as advised by the wiki, but theres no option to look for the box. What am I missing?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a guarantee way to have NPCs cum on your hair ? It seems like getting the prompt 'they cum all over your body' if you make them cum without pleasuring their penis doesn't apply on the hairs.
No, you're better off finding a tenticle monster on land and getting it that way and vore might work as well.
I'm abit stuck finding Landry's black box. I'm at the forest lake as advised by the wiki, but theres no option to look for the box. What am I missing?
It changes spots best bet is to just walk from front to back.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
i don't know if it just me but some of the clothes got bugged
so bug that it mess up the wardrobe when i tried to save a new outfit it overwrite the furthest right save clothes like the swimwear..

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
This has probably been mentioned before in this thread, but does anyone else find it weird that you get exhibitionism fame when being raped? In fact, you get more "exhibitionism" fame than actual "rape" fame while being raped. :p
This feels like an oversight/bug, and should perhaps be fixed, or at maybe at least tweaked a little.

Side note: This is an incredibly absorbing game, and I want to thank the author for creating it and continuing its development. Lewdness aside, it's amazing to see how a simple format/interface can be used to create such a story and world.

Reactions: 711am

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also I think that it could be neat to be able to select the named NPCs' breast sizes like their penis sizes, and perhaps wether they're lactating or not. It also could be cool to see in the statistic which class of character ( ex: sailor, student, wolf ) took your character's virginities instead of 'Unknown' when it's an unnamed character. I bet the next transformation for the farm update is gonna be a rabbit girl. Keep up the good work!

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
Here are some thoughts.
When the MC wears school uniform in detention and Leighton is spanking them, he/she might notice that MC is still in school. While it makes sense for other NPCs, Leighton would have known it already. Not sure if it pops up when Leighton blackmails the MC and think it was there during some event with bullies, both the named one and some randoms. Did not test it with Robin and Kylar either.
At some point (2 exhibitionism and 4 or 5 promiscuity) the protagonist can already get a tattoo on the pubic area. However, if something is writting on their body, it is still impossible to turn it into a tattoo.
Not sure how pinging works here, but Vrelnir.

• Thinking Face
Aug 5, 2019
I'm glad the issue is improved. Thanks for the further reports.

As for version numbers, I intend to change to 1.0 when all the major content in the original plan for the game is done. I may continue beyond that point though. There's a lot of good stuff in the maybe pile.

There's no public roadmap. I have a list of planned inclusions, but I've never shared it as I don't want people to be disappointed should plans change. They often do.

I'm glad you like it! More consensual BDSM is planned, notably with Winter. A BDSM show at the brothel is planned too.

Aye, the "Ignore" text is misleading and should be considered a bug. It's referring to a specific scene that can trigger there in rare circumstances.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I agree the defiant side of combat needs work. Punching and kicking alone isn't interesting enough. Improvements are planned, though a lot of it will require NPC improvements first. I'd like to simulate their clothing more explicitly before adding options to interact with their clothing, for example. Right now they just have a skirt or trousers, and they're barely mentioned.

I agree the love interests should react to your absence. More reactions for transformations would be good too.

There is a transformation planned for the farm, but it isn't a horse.
what i meant by the reaction is when i was in the asylum, i disappeared from isolation into the tentacle plains and when i got back all harper said was that putting me in there was for my own good. i spent like a week in the plains and came back a succubus. I think if that kind o thing really happened, there would be a lot more reaction. unless, of course the time flows differently in the tentacle plains so that no matter how much time is pend in them, it ends up only the next day in the asylum.

• Thinking Face

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
what i meant by the reaction is when i was in the asylum, i disappeared from isolation into the tentacle plains and when i got back all harper said was that putting me in there was for my own good. i spent like a week in the plains and came back a succubus. I think if that kind o thing really happened, there would be a lot more reaction. unless, of course the time flows differently in the tentacle plains so that no matter how much time is pend in them, it ends up only the next day in the asylum.
Yeah, that's a good point.
But keep in mind: this is a sandbox game. There are already tons of options. 12(!) transformations, not counting the middle stages, clothes (or not), hair, tattoos, goo, skills, NPCs...
Counting the combinations and the chains of events there are easily billions of situations which deserve a special reaction.
Someone has to write the code and text.

Aug 5, 2019
Also, i have ideas for transformations: for instance, the animal transformations have a "heat" or breeding cycle that increases arousal twice it normally would and increases pregnancy chance(when it's implemented) and for the supernatural transformations, it opens up magic types for use in combat

Reactions: Arkus86

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, that's a good point.
But keep in mind: this is a sandbox game. There are already tons of options. 12(!) transformations, not counting the middle stages, clothes (or not), hair, tattoos, goo, skills, NPCs...
Counting the combinations and the chains of events there are easily billions of situations which deserve a special reaction.
Someone has to write the code and text.
I can see where both of you are coming from, In-game perspectives of the NPCs vs the time and effort used to add them.
Maybe one day we'll get the balance we want but that's a long way off. Like when you go into the tentacle plains and don't come back at all! If you leave through the woods exit from Harpers POV you just didn't return, but the next time they see you it's like nothing happened. I'd also like repeat visits to the Asylum to have more interactions from Harper baised on their opinion of you but c'est la vie.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes