NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Is a great game with lots of content, you probably need a full year in game to find everything to do and find everyway to fuck and get fucked.
But the game really needs an ending or two, even if they're small ones. Live with the woman in the forest perminently, live with the wolf family, run away/get kidnapped from the orphanage by yourself or with Robin, live with and/or get murdered by the person in the sewer, have your stalker kidnap you, get sold into perminent slavery etc etc.
and they're just from things I can remember from the last update I played.
I'm not complaining, a lot of time and effort has gone into the game and I really do like playing it and apreciate everything they've done so far, but I've never been one for continous playing game like the Sims or Animal Crossing. Needs me an ending to work towards even if it's a "Bad Ending".

Reactions: Rexaureus

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is a great game with lots of content, you probably need a full year in game to find everything to do and find everyway to fuck and get fucked.
But the game really needs an ending or two, even if they're small ones. Live with the woman in the forest perminently, live with the wolf family, run away/get kidnapped from the orphanage by yourself or with Robin, live with and/or get murdered by the person in the sewer, have your stalker kidnap you, get sold into perminent slavery etc etc.
and they're just from things I can remember from the last update I played.
I'm not complaining, a lot of time and effort has gone into the game and I really do like playing it and apreciate everything they've done so far, but I've never been one for continous playing game like the Sims or Animal Crossing. Needs me an ending to work towards even if it's a "Bad Ending".
I don't know if the game would work as well with a "hard" end. I get what you're saying about having a goal to work towards as i too am usually that way which is why i don't play Minecraft and the like, but for this game i like the ability to "bounce" from content thread to content thread when they're done(or run out) without having to restart the whole game.
For example sometimes i go and live in the woods both with the Wolves and Eden and then when i'm done with the content there i leave the woods to do the next thread. And with a hard end there you would miss out on the content of Edens when they come to town looking for you.
There are some "soft" endings like the Asylem and The Dungion and i'd like more of these over any "hard" endings that would force me to restart.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thank for the update! but i regret installing it on my ANDROID as it really screw my game...

why? because i hate the unmobile, inamobile? not mobile... well that square in the lower left with NEXT or CONTINUE button in combat screen, is there a way i can have the old display for combat? this button is annoying AF.
It also BIG BUG! in the cheff job at the cafe, if you are making buns with lewd fluid, how the hell do i stop masturbation if the darn unmobile button that reads "CONTINUE" is over the "STOP" command button? (SEE ATTACHMENT pic) you guys don't test things before throwing updates for android i believe? i can't do buns now because that annoying button, please remove it, give option to not have it, or put it in a place it don't fuck with other command buttons on screen.

And this is NOT the first bug i encounter in android, the other bug i spot and was ignored is when saving outfits, again this happens in the neglected android; the screen keyboard pops up when you input the name but it covers the space you input the names in, so you literally can't see what you are typing, this error has not been fix since a very long time ago.

I am going to install a the previous version to keep playing , hoping this bug get fix soon,..

Sorry for my bad grammar and misspell words, English not my main, also sorry if i sound upset, i am! i am glad this game is for android as can only play it in android, but please give it a bit of love to that platform. thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midge

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
welp that's a bit awkward, whoever updated the OP didn't double check their version number. 0.2.12.2 isn't a thing 0.2.12.3 however, that's a thing

• Angry
Reactions: K9

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
How can i get rid of the chastity belt i got from the teacher?
u will need time, every time someone try to penetrate, rub or something on the chastity belt will make it break slowly, for me i do it on the brothel (dancing and taking the gangbang)

i guess masturbate works too??? i dont know :S

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hey did the prerecs for Robins kiddnapping change? I got it start of week 3 with only 4 hearts. Monday sold console, Tuesday gone! I thought you had to get hearts/lust near max to get this to kick?
BTW incase this matters i was getting the extra, extra, money out of them.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
About the poll, as for now male roling is fairly limited and cant develop a bully cum-stud straight char, I play the fem one.
I mean, the slutty girl role is fully implemented while others are being introduced now so that's why I claim the results may be biased.

:confused:

Reactions: geoparde

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
some clothes still broken
what more the cheomsang (whenever it was a short or normal one)
always broke when you change to them from the wardrobe as it broke the game even more since when the error show up my game start to broke as there is no event trigger at all.........

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Android version : 2.12.3
Mega
Source : Blog
this version fix the annoying glitch (ANDROID VERSION), i will keep playing an inform if i find any other, hope not! and thanks!

P.S. I still HATE the immovable "NEXT" square button in combat mode, its because the game lags horrendously in my Android, which is a basic one, so when i next and it lags and i hit it again it stores the clicks and then when it runs again the fight is over and couldn't chose any actions forcing me to load the fight again and hope it doesn't lag again. So basicly now i got to save at the start of each in every fight. ONLY because the immobile NEXT button.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Im not sure if anybody asked this yet but is there a plan to introduce toys into this game?

It would make some nice addition to the general perverted ways of several npcs and places.

Reactions: 711am and DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Im not sure if anybody asked this yet but is there a plan to introduce toys into this game?

It would make some nice addition to the general perverted ways of several npcs and places.
a toy like a flashlight vj, won't take your virginity and that will be a great way to make penetration possible without losing angel transformation (for those who worked hard to get it) and so not become broken. That will be cool.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

Sex toys are planned. I don't think there is a specific plan for when they're coming and it might take a while yet, but they're on the list.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
a toy like a flashlight vj, won't take your virginity and that will be a great way to make penetration possible without losing angel transformation (for those who worked hard to get it) and so not become broken. That will be cool.

Yeah and it could add up to other sceniarios with the infamous walk with the remote controlled bullet vibrator or even train your char to be better in what they do up to a degree.

I also wouldnt mind a full blown sex machine what later on leads into an actual sex robot sceniario.

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
Question about HTML games on here im having a save problem and im not sure on how to fix it. Its not just this game but any of these similar text games
1587852647062.png
1587852675954.png
1587852700429.png
sorry for it being chopped up like this but it wont let me copy the text

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes