minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Haha. Well, the game does provide options to permanently "deal with" characters like Whitney and Kylar, so it's not absolutely out of the question for it to allow some sort of way to get Eden out of the world someday. I don't really see it happening anytime soon though, since you really have to go out of your way to encounter the character in the first place.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Haha. Well, the game does provide options to permanently "deal with" characters like Whitney and Kylar, so it's not absolutely out of the question for it to allow some sort of way to get Eden out of the world someday. I don't really see it happening anytime soon though, since you really have to go out of your way to encounter the character in the first place.
These are not in fact permanent. You can rescue Whitney from the Slave Dungeon with A-S Skulldugery and i'm pretty sure even Kylar comes back after a period of time though you might be right on that one. I think we will get more of these options down the line as more Heros and Villians get added.

Reactions: JackH13

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any ideas how to get these feats?
Resist a most lewd substance. (tried resisting the stimulant that arouses you superhard but that wasn't it)
Harvest nature's secrets. (which i think might be find/plant all the seed types)
Recover what you lost. (no idea)
And does anyone know what and where all the seeds are? I've found 6 types.
Tulips, daisies, red roses, white roses, lotus(not planted yet) and poppies.
Got the last 2 seeds in the forrest Lillies and orchards. Which unlocked Harvest nature's secrets.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
"Fixed a bug that allowed NPCs to stuff two cocks in your ass at once."
That sounds like less of a bug and more of a feature, lol. :)
As someone who's not exactly into it, or against it in any way, it's funny to realize I wasn't the only one who was thinking about that :LOL:

Reactions: JackH13
Jan 3, 2020
i have enable images on the new one that released (normal download) on my laptop yet nothing shows, i know this is a text one to but is it a bug?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i have enable images on the new one that released (normal download) on my laptop yet nothing shows, i know this is a text one to but is it a bug?
Did you unzip/extract it? That's usually the problem for no images.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The last time I played this, it felt repetitive and a bit clunky, but I liked the idea of creating your own character and forging your own path through the world.

I must say that the developer has done a LOT since then to add variety to the scenes to keep them interesting even after extended play. The game has matured significantly since I last played and is coming along quite nicely. I can safely say I will be keeping my eye on this one to see where it goes.

keep up the great work!

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Agree LOL
I would be down to multiple penetrations of a single hole. Like maybe a max of 2 for cocks and 3 for tentacles.
I would also like the game to have a streaching mechanics.
Well, i mean, it is alreadly obviously there (as someone that put NPCs dick size on 8, you start feeling a lot of pain in the first encounters, and progresses to none as your holes keep streaching), but it would be nice as a flavor. Like, instead of saying "your pussy", maybe say something like "your loose pussy" or "your open pussy" or something. Maybe even have NPCs coment on it, things like "you can take my cock? you loose cunt!" and so on.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Agree LOL
I would be down to multiple penetrations of a single hole. Like maybe a max of 2 for cocks and 3 for tentacles.
Well, i mean, it is alreadly obviously there (as someone that put NPCs dick size on 8, you start feeling a lot of pain in the first encounters, and progresses to none as your holes keep streaching), but it would be nice as a flavor. Like, instead of saying "your pussy", maybe say something like "your loose pussy" or "your open pussy" or something. Maybe even have NPCs coment on it, things like "you can take my cock? you loose cunt!" and so on.
DVDA!!!!!

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Agree LOL
yes please

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Wait. The PC-run farm?

I expected more the farm to run the PC, like a beasty brothel slash breeding operation using voodoo genetic manipulations courtesy of the totally-not-fucked-up-in-the-head good doctor Harper.

I mean, in a second time, sure, the PC can take a share. But how is an orphan still going to school going to set up and run a farm? That's full time work and it takes serious money to set up.

Cthulhu got bored of waiting under the sea and is looking for some action.

Nice. Gonna reduce the number of clicks and mistakes.

Suggestion: more submissive actions for submissive characters. I usually play Defiant, and they seem to have more special actions in different situations (I may be wrong). The only interesting submissive action that comes to mind is the one with the ear slime, and not everybody likes mind control.

Out of the top of my head:
- the character could spread their legs when groped in the bus to offer better access, with enough Promiscuity;
- they could choose to thank their molesters/rapists for using them, and in exchange get the encounter to become less traumatic or even consensual.

That's all I got for now, but this kind of well-trained fucktoy behaviour could be expanded. It could increase the relevant fames faster, to balance the risks/rewards: less traumatic rapes, but greater odds to be raped.

Also, to raise Deviancy and Bestiality fame faster for players who want to: a random encounter with someone walking their dog. The dog becomes sexually interested in the character, and they can choose to let it sniff/lick/fuck them based on how deviant they are. A really deviant character could walk up to people walking their dogs in the park and offer to 'relieve' them in exchange for money. Considering how fucked-up the town is, I doubt anybody would be surprised. Of course, because it's that kind of game, there would be a risk for things to go wrong.

Edit:

Bug report: when restarting a game and choosing to have a tatoo on the ass, there's no tatoo ingame. It's not listed in characteristics, and people don't react to it.

And Athletics going from 3 to 4% a pop? Really? So we'll only have to run 250 times instead 333? 250*30 min = 125 hours. 12 a day on week-ends and 8 on school days... 64 hours per week, that's still two whole weeks you have to dedicate entirely to running around, just to get a chance to escape some encounters? Yeah, I don't think I will. I'm just going to manipulate the save, fuck it. I'd rather not, but this game was already too grindy before the new stats were introduced, and now it's just mental.

If you keep adding shit to grind, at least make all of them less grindy to balance it out. Skullduggery, Seduction, and Athletics in particular take way too long to grind up.
There'll be three main farms, with one of them having connections to the underworld. Becoming cattle there will be another "bad end" scenario. Simplest way to find it will be to pass out on the farms, though Bailey may also send you there should you fail to pay up.

That's the plan anyway. We'll see how things fare.

I agree submissive characters could do with more special actions. Thanks for the ideas and bug reports.

Getting S athletics should be a little faster than max physique as a large character was/is.
I thought (and kinda hoped) for the same thing.
Anyway keep up the good work Vrelnir

Edit: A Slider for the parasites would be nice. Like penis size. Urchin and Slime chance. Thince I know that the chance for parasite is checked with the same flag and after that random chance which one, it shouldn't be too hard to add the slider. I think? At least one of the encounter was programmed that way. I just made a fast overview of it.
Thank you, I'll do my best.
Is a great game with lots of content, you probably need a full year in game to find everything to do and find everyway to fuck and get fucked.
But the game really needs an ending or two, even if they're small ones. Live with the woman in the forest perminently, live with the wolf family, run away/get kidnapped from the orphanage by yourself or with Robin, live with and/or get murdered by the person in the sewer, have your stalker kidnap you, get sold into perminent slavery etc etc.
and they're just from things I can remember from the last update I played.
I'm not complaining, a lot of time and effort has gone into the game and I really do like playing it and apreciate everything they've done so far, but I've never been one for continous playing game like the Sims or Animal Crossing. Needs me an ending to work towards even if it's a "Bad Ending".
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I want all "bad ends" to be playable. That said, I'm not against adding proper endings later down the line.
thank for the update! but i regret installing it on my ANDROID as it really screw my game...

why? because i hate the unmobile, inamobile? not mobile... well that square in the lower left with NEXT or CONTINUE button in combat screen, is there a way i can have the old display for combat? this button is annoying AF.
It also BIG BUG! in the cheff job at the cafe, if you are making buns with lewd fluid, how the hell do i stop masturbation if the darn unmobile button that reads "CONTINUE" is over the "STOP" command button? (SEE ATTACHMENT pic) you guys don't test things before throwing updates for android i believe? i can't do buns now because that annoying button, please remove it, give option to not have it, or put it in a place it don't fuck with other command buttons on screen.

And this is NOT the first bug i encounter in android, the other bug i spot and was ignored is when saving outfits, again this happens in the neglected android; the screen keyboard pops up when you input the name but it covers the space you input the names in, so you literally can't see what you are typing, this error has not been fix since a very long time ago.

I am going to install a the previous version to keep playing , hoping this bug get fix soon,..

Sorry for my bad grammar and misspell words, English not my main, also sorry if i sound upset, i am! i am glad this game is for android as can only play it in android, but please give it a bit of love to that platform. thank you in advance.
Sorry about the bugs. I do test on Android, but it's more complicated than PC. I can be reasonably sure that if something works on my PC, it'll work for everyone. The same isn't true for Android. It's a particular problem for Androids older than mine.
Hey did the prerecs for Robins kiddnapping change? I got it start of week 3 with only 4 hearts. Monday sold console, Tuesday gone! I thought you had to get hearts/lust near max to get this to kick?
BTW incase this matters i was getting the extra, extra, money out of them.
The prerequisites for Robin's kidnapping haven't changed. It's based on a timer, and taking extra money from them speeds it up.
some clothes still broken
what more the cheomsang (whenever it was a short or normal one)
always broke when you change to them from the wardrobe as it broke the game even more since when the error show up my game start to broke as there is no event trigger at all.........
Cheers.
I don't disagree. It'll become a feature.
The last time I played this, it felt repetitive and a bit clunky, but I liked the idea of creating your own character and forging your own path through the world.

I must say that the developer has done a LOT since then to add variety to the scenes to keep them interesting even after extended play. The game has matured significantly since I last played and is coming along quite nicely. I can safely say I will be keeping my eye on this one to see where it goes.

keep up the great work!
Thank you, I'll do my best!

K9

May 28, 2017
Getting S athletics should be a little faster than max physique as a large character was/is.
Maybe, but you can raise Physique while doing a lot of different things and working on other areas of the game. Athletics raises only when you run so far, unless I'm mistaken. So you have to dedicate 125 hours IG just to run, instead of doing interesting things. That makes a huge difference.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes