1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I hate to that guy, as I hate to seem an ungrateful guy, but I do believe the tattoo on the pubic area is a bit too big. It should be a "forbiden tattoo" on a "forbiden place", and it seems more like a belly one. I understand it's hard to set the model, but imho it's still a bit too big.

Speaking on tattoos, it would be nice to add text with NPCs. For example Leighton's whore, or wolves's whore, or slut for school would be nice. You got the idea.

Reactions: Deepblume63
Aug 5, 2019
Can't wait to have pregnancy in the game. Also, there's a bug i've seen a couple times. sometimes opponents are referred to as 0 instead of an animal or person.

Gabrielhsilva

Jul 18, 2018
I think to get cat transformation is very difficult. I do the a lot of requirements many times in many days, but I never get the transformation.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Cat transformation is easy, you only need to invest 50 quid DAILY liking the deluxe bun at the cafe for like a month 30 days (1500 q). or alternately, run away from dogs when you enter houses near the orphanage and getting home wet and partial naked (lose cloth) after a rainy day.

I did all transformations in different play thoughts and think maybe Angel is the hardest to achieve.... 50 days not losing virginity and not letting anything cum in MC, or MC cum in anything to keep pure is tough in a game everything wants to rape MC.

the Cat transformation is only worth if you are a stripper, as you get the groom ability which endears you to the audience and they give more money. you can also "meow" in the back alleys and /or let Robin pat your head to reduce stress? trauma? can't remember... as a disadvantage, think is the only one which don't give any advantage if you decide to escape the hospital via tentacle forest.

Sorry about the bugs. I do test on Android, but it's more complicated than PC. I can be reasonably sure that if something works on my PC, it'll work for everyone. The same isn't true for Android. It's a particular problem for Androids older than mine.
The bug was fixed in the next update, thanks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cul

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I was thinking. Vrelnir has said that he doesn't want to give the game a "1.0" status until he puts everything he has planed for it, which is very understandable. But that does makes me want to ask two (ok, achtually 3) questions:

1) What is planed and how far into are we? I mean, doesn't have to give us a roadmap of the development, maybe just tease a couple major things that we can expect to be in the game at *some* point. As for how far we are into, are near the end? The halfway point? Some other point? Just out of curiosity!

2) Ok, so not a 1.0 so soon, but how about a 0.3? From 0.1 to 0.2 we had a major improvement on how the clother worked. But since then we have had very big updates (heck, i would call the last one a big one, implementing a new skill, new locations, etc.) but the game aways stayed as a 0.2. Would a 0.3 has to be a change or improvement in the game mechanics, like the clothes from 0.2? Would the farm update qualify as a 0.3? Again, just curious!

Reactions: Rexaureus

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I would like to see some way to get the gag from the temple event and be able to roam around the town with it locked in place, like the collar/leash you can get locked into.

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Somehow i feel the toilets are being underutilized. For example at school as a female she could go into the boys toilet and use a urinal, same for the toilets in the park. Add to exhibition 4 or 5, being seen or watched or while peeing.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Somehow i feel the toilets are being underutilized. For example at school as a female she could go into the boys toilet and use a urinal, same for the toilets in the park. Add to exhibition 4 or 5, being seen or watched or while peeing.
There are some gender-inapropriate events in the Toilets already, especially with high Whitney's dominance, after they tell the PC to be only using their gender's toilets at School from then onwards. With high Promiscuity and Seduction, the PC can initiate sexual encounters with people they happen upon there. True enough though, there are no Exhibitionist or WS-related events taking place there, which could be a welcome addition.

Myself, I would like to see some more temporal depth be given to the sexual acts. It's funny to see that even a complex, passionate act is just a quickie lasting a mere minute or so, while an uneventful job at a house or Café is an hour-worth mouse click. With high Willpower + sexual skills (+ Athleticism maybe?) and depending on the nature of the encounter (consensual vs molestation vs rape), the PC could have some influence on the duration of sex, which in return could yield some bonuses in certain scenarios: a hefty tip or paid extension time from a client when whoring or increased Love/Lust when making love to a significant NPC. Also, longer sex would increase Fatigue faster (countered-balanced by high Willpower (when on the receiving end) and/or Athleticism (when engaging in more active actions)).

Reactions: Smol Dragon

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Would it be another subject of insecurities (tight/loose orifices)?
No, I don't think that would work well. Well, loose, maybe. Tight wouldn't last long in this game, because no one would know unless they penetrate you, which would alleviate the tightness in the process.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Myself, I would like to see some more temporal depth be given to the sexual acts. It's funny to see that even a complex, passionate act is just a quickie lasting a mere minute or so, while an uneventful job at a house or Café is an hour-worth mouse click. With high Willpower + sexual skills (+ Athleticism maybe?) and depending on the nature of the encounter (consensual vs molestation vs rape), the PC could have some influence on the duration of sex, which in return could yield some bonuses in certain scenarios: a hefty tip or paid extension time from a client when whoring or increased Love/Lust when making love to a significant NPC. Also, longer sex would increase Fatigue faster (countered-balanced by high Willpower (when on the receiving end) and/or Athleticism (when engaging in more active actions)).
Hmm, yes, me likes!
An option to control the "speed" of an encounter has some potential...

A long night with Robin might leave at max fatigue but with a lot less trauma/stress.
As a prostitute or with Avery, there might be a huge tip.
A longer encounter could increase the chance for stealing or increase the gain.
An accelerated encounter could be an alternative for a weak character to be defiant. Decreasing allure, because it's no fun?
A public encounter which takes too long might be discovered. Embarrassing for consensual encounters, dangerous? For nonconsensuals, rescue? Even more dangerous?
You could also speed up or slow down the wolf TF. Especially becoming a wolf boy can be really tricky.
And an accelerated random encounter is a win anyway...

Reactions: Rexaureus

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
I'd like to see a high exhibitionism character be able to walk or take a bus around town during the day if, for example, something happened to their clothes.
It could still work if it makes potential rapists more bold, bystanders less likely to help, and often causes an audience to watch. It could even turn in to a potential gangrape or consensual orgy, sort of like the earslime.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Unfortunatly Vrel doesn't like WS so even going into the the toilets to piss probably wont be added even if it's only for events to happen and no systems interaction. But they have said donated content might be added if it's good enough and i think this is probably the best way to add WS via this go to a toilet and have an option to piss to get an event without having to add fiddly mechanics and such as it would be completely optional and could be turned off in the options.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
I seem to be running into an obnoxious complication regarding outfits such as Swimsuits (non-school) and overalls.

HTML:
0.2.12.5 Error: <<wardrobewear>>: error within widget contents (0.2.12.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: can't convert undefined to object)

<<wardrobewear>>
It causes it to wear only half the outfit, citing 'Probably save error'. Sometimes it works, but it seems to happen if you switch to an outfit right out of something with two pieces.

I also ran into a different error last night that caused the Alpha wolf to be registered as "0" along with a ghost wolf waiting their turn. It resulted in an endless loop of never continuing and I had to reload the save.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I am ging to talk about glory holes:

Why the glory hole at school is base on reputation? aren't glory holes anonymous? how can they know who is there?

also what is the purpose? is it only to satify a fetish for the player?

there is no practical gain on doing that, other than gainig delincuency status , which is bad, and training a specific part of your body for sex (except tights, that part is un-trainable by any means possible) but what is the use after you get rank S?

even the pay is bad...

so what is the point of glory holes?

ways to improve glory holes will be in my opinion:

-NO hi reputation require, MC enter in gory hole and a cock will poke or not

-MC will get paid not 5, 10 or 30, will get paid as a normal sex session depending on the degree of expertise.

-To improve clients showing for the sessions (AT SCHOOL) MC HAVE to establish a time in the day, say before school, after school or in the launch brake. however! this may raise suspicion (more on that later)

-MC WONT gain status as prostitute or whore or ANYTHING, because using GH is completely anonymous! MC wont know who is servicing and vice verse. however! the more MC use GH may raise suspicion (more on that later)

-On the cons, MC CAN RAISE suspicion, classmates and people in general will feel they know if MC touch them or them Touching MC, ( like for example, MC recons the cock or NPC feel a deja vu by how MC perform; other example, MC enters the bathroom ant his shedule hours and there are 4 or 5 students watng in line, if MC enters will need hi skulduggery to enter the glory hole stall or raise suspicion to the point of being discover) what i mean is the more the glory hole is used , the more will raise suspicion to the point to be discover and only THEN your slut status will raise like a rocket. the way to prevent this is to use the GH in a moderate way like a max of 3 "clients" a day max in each place a GH is place around town.

-MC can still be cough by janitor, and he may start black mailing you to tell you are the slut in the glory holes, black mail can be for sex or a bribe for cash, like with the police , no less than 300q, after that janitor will asoult you in the hall ways demanding more sex and rape of you refuse. he wont expose MC because he is too happy just having free sex with MC.

this are my two cents. hope you guys like it! thanks and sorry got my bad grammar , my main is not English ^^U

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I am ging to talk about glory holes:

Why the glory hole at school is base on reputation? aren't glory holes anonymous? how can they know who is there?
As far as I am aware, Promiscuity lv 4 allows the PC to use gloryholes, not their reputation/fame. And yes, the purpose of a gloryhole is purely sexual, both in-game, as well as in real life. Suposedly, they were 'invented' back at the end of the 19th century, at the time when homosexuality was still considered a crime in many jurisdictions, so using a hole made in the wall between stalls in male public toilets allowed for anonymous sexual relief provided by a hand or mouth of a stranger. No financial gain was associated with this at first. In the world of erotic games today, gloryholes are either gateways to sluttery, or entry-level, low-paying means of prostitution.

While the School gloryhole in this game is indeed a waste of time, with too high a chance of getting caught, the one in the Brothel is a great source of quick change and training grounds for your PC's sexual skills. And you can train your thighs too, just rub your partner's penis between your legs instead of letting them fuck your PC's pussy (assuming you play a female character). Inside a DoL gloryhole, your partner will not be able to force you to an unwanted sexual act in any way, so this place is great for honing your Sex stats with no Trauma, Stress or loss of Control involved. Your character will only be tired, that's all.

And Delinquency is not that bad, you'll even get a medal for being the teacher's nightmare. You can be whoever you want to be in this game.

The pay is also ok, if you consider the brevity of a gloryhole trick and zero negative impact on the character's psyche. When whoring in the Brothel, the PC needs to dance first to entice potential customers. This is just as tiresome as gloryhole service and there is risk of raising Insecurities (the public mocking your small/big boobs) and getting gang-raped by the crowd getting too lecherous. It's a good enough solution for an upstart slut/whore PC: you'll be able to raise enough money to pay off Bailey + improve your Promiscuity and Sexual skills safely.

That is, basically, the point of gloryholes in this version of DoL.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes