DD2

Feb 10, 2019
As far as I am aware, Promiscuity lv 4 allows the PC to use gloryholes, not their reputation/fame. And yes, the purpose of a gloryhole is purely sexual, both in-game, as well as in real life. Suposedly, they were 'invented' back at the end of the 19th century, at the time when homosexuality was still considered a crime in many jurisdictions, so using a hole made in the wall between stalls in male public toilets allowed for anonymous sexual relief provided by a hand or mouth of a stranger. No financial gain was associated with this at first. In the world of erotic games today, gloryholes are either gateways to sluttery, or entry-level, low-paying means of prostitution.

While the School gloryhole in this game is indeed a waste of time, with too high a chance of getting caught, the one in the Brothel is a great source of quick change and training grounds for your PC's sexual skills. And you can train your thighs too, just rub your partner's penis between your legs instead of letting them fuck your PC's pussy (assuming you play a female character). Inside a DoL gloryhole, your partner will not be able to force you to an unwanted sexual act in any way, so this place is great for honing your Sex stats with no Trauma, Stress or loss of Control involved. Your character will only be tired, that's all.

And Delinquency is not that bad, you'll even get a medal for being the teacher's nightmare. You can be whoever you want to be in this game.

The pay is also ok, if you consider the brevity of a gloryhole trick and zero negative impact on the character's psyche. When whoring in the Brothel, the PC needs to dance first to entice potential customers. This is just as tiresome as gloryhole service and there is risk of raising Insecurities (the public mocking your small/big boobs) and getting gang-raped by the crowd getting too lecherous. It's a good enough solution for an upstart slut/whore PC: you'll be able to raise enough money to pay off Bailey + improve your Promiscuity and Sexual skills safely.

That is, basically, the point of gloryholes in this version of DoL.
I know you need promiscuity level 4 to be able to use that, BUT what i mean is that in school if MC is seen less then okay no one will dare use the glory hole, only after you are seen as "cool" is when you see people participating as clients. which makes no sense as glory holes, as you explain, are totally anonymous so your reputation at the school shouldn't have any effect, what i mean is you can be seen as weird or dorky by your peers but that wont mean nobody will get near the GH as they don't know it's your MC.

GH tales 10 minutes of your time, a sex act you prostitute your MC takes less than a minute, you can get up to 300q doing that, you get 30q for 10 minutes , that is like , not a great deal and a waste of time, the payment is NOT okay for the amount of time you lose doing this, it's my opinion.

perhaps its easier for a girl MC to train tights, for a male character is NOT. you press your tight againts the hole and you aire get a butt or a mouth.

as you said, we can play our game as we want, and how i play do prefer the teachers pet achievement first as it's harder to get. which makes me wonder why it's so darn hard to win teachers aproval, wish there was some activity that raise status among teachers, or if there are i want to know.

Also, once you gain S rank in all body parts, what advantage will GH provide? and remember you need promiscuity level 4 to use glory holes, by the time you gain that you are earning way more in other activities and probably already have a good rank on all body parts. just saying.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I know you need promiscuity level 4 to be able to use that, BUT what i mean is that in school if MC is seen less then okay no one will dare use the glory hole, only after you are seen as "cool" is when you see people participating as clients. which makes no sense as glory holes, as you explain, are totally anonymous so your reputation at the school shouldn't have any effect, what i mean is you can be seen as weird or dorky by your peers but that wont mean nobody will get near the GH as they don't know it's your MC.
Ye know, IRL there's such a mysterious thing as a "rumour"? As in the rumour "who might be behind the wall with the hole innit"?
My MC is right now as dorky as it gets. (Just for the lulz feats) But customers are still queuing up at the school toilet. Of cause not for £20 each.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Ye know, IRL there's such a mysterious thing as a "rumour"? As in the rumour "who might be behind the wall with the hole innit"?
My MC is right now as dorky as it gets. (Just for the lulz feats) But customers are still queuing up at the school toilet. Of cause not for £20 each.
So is how often classmates use you at the gloryhole related to your popularity?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
you know... I like that word "rumor" better that "suspicion" for the glory hole fame, but "suspicion" has been used more often...
and no if you are dorky you wont get "clients" only people gossiping on the outside and then the janitor catches At least that is my experience (By the way, even though you didn't do anything janitor says you made a mess (?) clearly a bug chat) , if your popularity is in "cool" you get more clients than janitors. again in my experience. also 5 quill having S in all your skills is a rip off.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
GH tales 10 minutes of your time, a sex act you prostitute your MC takes less than a minute, you can get up to 300q doing that, you get 30q for 10 minutes , that is like , not a great deal and a waste of time, the payment is NOT okay for the amount of time you lose doing this, it's my opinion.
I agree, the School GH events could be expanded to work differently than the Brothel one. But this is still version 02.xxx, so hopefully this could still be reworked.

To earn 300 quid per trick your PC must be quite experienced and good at Maths to be able to negotiate such an amount. In the beggining, you'll be getting around 50, with all the risk and fatigue involved. You cannot just approach your prospective client in the Brothel, you need to dance / strip first… unless I'm missing something. And if you're a bad dancer and a shy exhibitionist, it will take more than 10 minutes to lure a Brothel guest into private room. Plus, a percentage of the Brothel's clients want to only talk, so in these instances, the character will not improve their sex skills and there will be no fapping reward for the player too. ;o) You can also employ strategy of loitering the streets dressed lewdly in hope of getting picked by a client (and not a rapist/ beast/cop), but one loitering turn is 15 minutes and to move from one to next section of the town is 5 minutes...

Then again, you only get 5 quid per hour of work in the Cafe. From the purely economic point of view, what is the point of having this establishment in the game? There is not an awful lot of sex-related events waiting for you there either.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Started playing about one hour ago so I'm not experienced at all ; so far the game feels pretty confusing , excessively grindy , combat takes a lot of time and the game can be kind of unfair ( got caught by Eden on day 1 and only managed to escape on day 3 after having my character get broken in every way possible ; I was actually constantly trying to resist and / or get away ) .

I don't think it's bad by any means but some more directions or tips would be nice . Also hoping the grind becomes less tedious over time . Would be nice if the player character could "reverse" the roles too after some time by getting to dominate those who were once its aggressors . Stats management could also be explained better as in what to do in order to keep your stats in check .

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Nope.
I'm not liking it.
Got abducted to the asylum within hour two and took me about one more hour to get out of there only just to keep getting beaten and raped repeatedly all over again. Screw it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Started playing about one hour ago so I'm not experienced at all ; so far the game feels pretty confusing , excessively grindy , combat takes a lot of time and the game can be kind of unfair ( got caught by Eden on day 1 and only managed to escape on day 3 after having my character get broken in every way possible ; I was actually constantly trying to resist and / or get away )
Admittedly, the game is frustrating for beginners and it took me two to three attempts before I got the hang of it and understood the perverted logic of this little Town. It's not your average kinetic smut story posing as a lewd game, but a lo-tech hi-content sandboxy playroom.

There is quite an extensive Wiki for DoL, with a lot of stuff explained:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
lol what a noob! Giulio96 (nah, am kidding, i start playing the game like a few month old after it was release after fallowing a link in 4chan /d, so it's funny for me to see newbies coming and complain the game is too hard, sorry about that :D ) Save before doing anything like going in the forest, more if you just started the game and have no clue about anything, in your first month you must focus on grinding academic skills at school, so go to school is a MUST, you need money get a job on the docks on weekends, cafe and also learn how to dance. Do not go fully sexcrazy, remember you are playing with a tender innocent person and your actions or the action on him/her will effect their mental state. someone said this was a PTSD simulator, Also you have to define how you are going to play, if you are defiant as i see, i guess you better choose a big body type MC or PC and try cat, or better wolf transformation so you have a huge bite to fend you off attackers.

more in the WIKI page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giulio96

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Nope.
I'm not liking it.
Got abducted to the asylum within hour two and took me about one more hour to get out of there only just to keep getting beaten and raped repeatedly all over again. Screw it.
It seems you have a very interesting play style.
Meeting Eden on day 1 and go to the asylum within an hour? I think that deserves a new feat.
A lot to learn you have. You have already been pointed to the Wiki. Go there it's usually a bit behind but nevertheless quite good.

You cannot run around in Lewdville and try to kick buts. It's your but that's get to be kicked.
Most places are dangerous. The other places are usually more dangerous.
The whole point of the game is to avoid being beaten and raped or learn to cope with it. One way or the other.

Reactions: Arkus86

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Even the "huge" body is still a tiny loli. If there is more than one attacker you have basically no chance to fight them off early in the game, and even lone attackers will pin your arms with shocking ease. Don't think of the town as a regular town, thing of it as a dangerous overworld in a RPG. Every step you take may result in an encounter with a rapist and nobody in authority cares. In fact they're part of the problem (spoiler alert).

I'm still waiting for Vrel to do some actual endingings, including one where you collect evidence that everyone in town is a goddamn rapist and have the place raided by the FBI based on the mountain of evidence that you collected. Another ending might be when you realize that 16,000GBP/month would rent you a swank apartment pretty much anywhere so you just stop returning to the orphanage and live in your own place. A place where you can lock the doors against rapists and you can also bring Robin or even Kyler with you.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Then again, you only get 5 quid per hour of work in the Cafe. From the purely economic point of view, what is the point of having this establishment in the game? There is not an awful lot of sex-related events waiting for you there either.
The Cafe job is supposed to be an "honest" job to help contrast all the rapieness with some normality, and it evolves into the Chef job which has the sexual content and lucrative pay(up to $400/h with the fewest risks) you speak about and leads into some major sub-plots. But the main point is that if all the jobs in-game were sexual in nature it would be stiffling and get bland vs having a diverse array of jobs including "honest" ones that peeps can use either as Roleplay options or to make some cash.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The Cafe job is supposed to be an "honest" job to help contrast all the rapieness with some normality
"Girl, are you raped yet" dialogue suggest otherwise.

Safest way to not be raped but recieve money is making sidejobs at houses. Safest "constant" job is probably barmaid.

Blob

May 7, 2017
I remember having an extensive cheat menu the last time I played this but I cant find it anymore. Anyone know how to access it?

nevermind, found it, you have to enable it when you start the game

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"Girl, are you raped yet" dialogue suggest otherwise.

Safest way to not be raped but recieve money is making sidejobs at houses. Safest "constant" job is probably barmaid.
If we're talking about the "rape vs pay" aspect even the bar tending job is just as risky for nowere near the pay.
So if we're comparing Chef to bar:
Chef has one possable rape event and one dodgeable one, the delivery person(50/50 rape) and the outside blackmailer(avoidable through payment), and still pays upto $400ish/h in the later stages.
Bar has 3 options; normal(low wage with some lowish extras), VIP(low pay with some high extras), and listening(for info,low pay with lowish extra and a rare big pay off). All still have the possable Darryls assalent(avoidable) but the VIP has a possable forced rape/gangbang. But pay still doesn't compare to the Chef job as the starting pay is still low to mid and doesn't reach the hights of the chef job even with all the extra boosts you can get.
So for me chef beats bar both in pay and safety.
Oh and the house jobs don't even compare to both these jobs in pay or safety unless you "sift" for the safer jobs but they still don't pay as much and take alot more effort to grind and even then you are still at the mercy of the street events.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I remember having an extensive cheat menu the last time I played this but I cant find it anymore. Anyone know how to access it?

nevermind, found it, you have to enable it when you start the game
But!

if you enable cheats say bye bye to feats.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes