Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
I noticed that with a very small change to the code (and some cheating) it's possible to have a 'full package' futa.

There's a bit that checks and resets bodyparts after encounters by gender.
HTML:
<<if $player.gender is "f">>
<<set $vaginastate to 0>>
<<set $penisstate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $player.gender is "m">>
<<set $vaginastate to "none">>
<<set $penisstate to 0>>
<</if>>
<<set $anusstate to 0>>
<<set $mouthstate to 0>>
<<set $finish to 0>>
<<set $gloryhole to 0>>

<<set $mouthuse to 0>>
<<set $anususe to 0>>
<<if $player.gender is "f">>
<<set $vaginause to 0>>

<<elseif $player.gender is "m">>
<<set $vaginause to "none">>
<<set $penisuse to 0>>
<</if>>
If it is changed to check whether there's body parts to reset instead asking for gender, you can use the console to give a penis to a female character without removing the vagina, thus having both parts without losing either.
HTML:
<<if $vaginaexist is 1 >>
<<set $vaginastate to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $vaginastate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $penisexist is 1 >>
<<set $penisstate to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $penisstate to "none">>
<</if>>
<<set $anusstate to 0>>
<<set $mouthstate to 0>>
<<set $finish to 0>>
<<set $gloryhole to 0>>

<<set $mouthuse to 0>>
<<set $anususe to 0>>
<<if $vaginaexist is 1 >>
<<set $vaginause to 0>>
<<else>>
<<set $vaginause to "none">>
<</if>>
<<if $penisexist is 1 >>
<<set $penisuse to 0>>
<</if>>
I've been playing normally for a while and so far nothing has disabled any of the parts back to "none" yet, and all encounters work with it.
It may be worth noting for future updates.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Cul

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
>The wardrobe will now display information about the items you're wearing, including their traits and description. Thanks to larsrand and Lollipop Scythe.

Woah finally, and also, it seems, they fixed some nasty errors that plagued the previous version (I found critical wardrobe bugs, eels/spider bugs, many clothing bugs).

Apparently, they fixed some in 0.2.10.5 but I didn't see any updates so I wouldn't know. My version 0.2.10.3 is very broken - it was painful at times.

Btw they have atom rss feed, so you can use that. It's just that I lost all my feeds recently (including steam and mangagamer) currently I only monitor f95 for updates twice a day or so.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
>The wardrobe will now display information about the items you're wearing, including their traits and description. Thanks to larsrand and Lollipop Scythe.

Woah finally, and also, it seems, they fixed some nasty errors that plagued the previous version (I found critical wardrobe bugs, eels/spider bugs, many clothing bugs).

Apparently, they fixed some in 0.2.10.5 but I didn't see any updates so I wouldn't know. My version 0.2.10.3 is very broken - it was painful at times.
First thing you should do after encountering an annoying bug is check your version against the latest, before 0.2.11.x, the last version was 0.2.10.6

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I noticed the wardrobe works better but when the game cannot find an outfit item because you are already wearing it, it should not bother to display a message.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Some older bugs I still see involve gendered pronouns. There are cases where it looks like both women attackers are trying to use their penises... and then in the next round they are men. It might be related to the general issue of using pronouns where there are a lot of attackers, such that you cannot tell who's body part belongs to whom. Try this: if there is only one man and only one woman then you can use pronouns (make sure they are correct), but if there are more than two of any gender then use the descriptive name. Also, think about maybe using different kinds of descriptives, like "the man with the blue hat". "'Blue Hat' slaps you hard across the face." Just a suggestion.

There was also a pronoun that got trashed every time in the spectator comments. Something like "she came just from touching; what would happen if she fucked 0". I assume that zero is supposed to be a pronoun of some kind.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I suddenly curious. What's the legal age to have sex with a dog? If a dog painfully knot fuck a female human, would it be considered as rape?
Its usually illegal IRL for other reasons, depends on what country/state you are in. But as you cant prosecute an animal for most crimes they will charge the Human instead. In-game as there are no scenes showing anything towards this, i guess it's inconsequential for the game either way.

Reactions: Vanidal

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
First thing you should do after encountering an annoying bug is check your version against the latest, before 0.2.11.x, the last version was 0.2.10.6
Well, I did. Can we please have item traits in the shop items list? Perhaps with a mouseover popup description? It's very inconvenient that you have to click every item (for now, it's still possible to memorize all of them, but, yeah).

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Does this game actually have any endings or is it just continues play until you're bored?
There are no hard endings in this game. There are "soft ending" scenarios you can get stuck in for a while, with severe impact on the PC, but nothing you can't get out of.

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
Wow about damn time, I tried requesting this before but it was immediately denied because of the content. I don't like how this site just changes its rules towards loli/shota depending on seemingly random motives.

Either it should be completely allowed or not, make up your damn mind F95.
The very early versions were not loli. They were underage. That's why it took so long for the mediators to finally allow it. Now with all the versions being loli, it's now allowed.
SORRY IF I UPSET ANYONE.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I suddenly curious. What's the legal age to have sex with a dog? If a dog painfully knot fuck a female human, would it be considered as rape?
I could feel my brain shrivel and shudder as it lost another IQ point thanks to the text you have poorly chosen to write. I must be longing for eventual blissful ignorance in the form of a drooling husk, because I keep coming back to this place and actually read the posts within.

There is no "legal age to have sex with a dog". It's illegal in every civilized country on Earth. You will be prosecuted with animal abuse charges, not actual sexual abuse charges. The real punishment in such a case is the social stigma of being, for the sake of an example, a for the rest of your life. And rightfully so. Do NOT fuck animals.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Vanidal

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
What happened to the android links?
I downloaded v0.2.10.6 for android only a day or two ago, but now the links are gone entirely.

Fenrir1928

Jul 29, 2018
What happened to the android links?
I downloaded v0.2.10.6 for android only a day or two ago, but now the links are gone entirely.
The Android version has not yet been updated. I cannot speak of the devs plans, but we will probably see an updated Android release soon.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Uh, the wiki both says that ear slimes can be gotten by orgasming at the landfill at any time, and that ear slimes randomly happen during blood moons, but not anywhere(?) else.
If anyone can clear this up for me, that'd be great.

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
not sure about blood moons, but it's a confirm for landfill, but it's not an encounter orgasm, but a growing arousal orgasm (like with urchin parasites)

Reactions: Qazex Saw
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes