Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
responding to some of the people who read my other reply about pregnancy. yeah i respect the creator and his game. he can do whatever he wants with it. was just curios if he had any plans to add more pregnancy options and stuff. love the game too by the way, been checking up and playing for 4 or 5 months i think now
And if you were able to use the search option, you would not even need to ask. This is one of the most frequently asked questions (there's 12 pages of results for the keyword "pregnancy" alone), and people are understandably getting tired of it.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
responding to some of the people who read my other reply about pregnancy. yeah i respect the creator and his game. he can do whatever he wants with it. was just curios if he had any plans to add more pregnancy options and stuff. love the game too by the way, been checking up and playing for 4 or 5 months i think now
With the utmost respect, if you really play this for 5 months you should have read already in this thread that it will be added in the future. I mean, it isn't like this question wasn't made 56944 times already.

For the ones who may wonder in the future, yes it's in the plans, many people want it, me included, but be patient, let the man do his job. And for the love of god, read the thread before asking.

On these forums people spam about NTR, on this thread people spam about pregnancy... There will be a time a mod comes here and blocks any pregnancy discussion... and I don't want that, since some actually bring valid points of discussion from time to time... but asking a question that was answered every 2 pages isn't.

jackfreedom

Mar 29, 2018
With the utmost respect, if you really play this for 5 months you should have read already in this thread that it will be added in the future. I mean, it isn't like this question wasn't made 56944 times already.

For the ones who may wonder in the future, yes it's in the plans, many people want it, me included, but be patient, let the man do his job. And for the love of god, read the thread before asking.

On these forums people spam about NTR, on this thread people spam about pregnancy... There will be a time a mod comes here and blocks any pregnancy discussion... and I don't want that, since some actually bring valid points of discussion from time to time... but asking a question that was answered every 2 pages isn't.
My bad, honestly im just too lazy to look for it no matter how often it is brought up, but i will look next time before asking anything like that.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Talking in-game, could it not be added? The PC already can be dominant or defiantly use acts in many events that have been steadly added to the game over the updates. Like with the pillory you can now exposed a locked up peep and i would consider that as being dominant. And you can stare down harrasers in street events if you're defiant enough. So adding more of these elements to the "combat" in the form of controll instead of just violence...
I think we might be confusing dominant position with assertiveness and active vs passive sexual roles, which reminds me of a situation when you grab your partner's hands, pull them to your chest and tell them to twist your nipples hard. Even harder, if they do not put enough vigour to it. Who's the boss here? Or paying a professional dominatrix to treat you exactly the way you wish to be treated. Who's the patron in this scenario and who's just a sex worker? Or another example from the game: you misbehave in School all day, including masturbating in the English class while poor Kylar watches, swimming nude practicing your backstroke, servicing the School's gloryhole and getting caught, which is more than enough to warrant a detention spanking, which with high enough Masochism and Submission is something that the PC actually wishes for. Thus, a submissive moan to Leighton "I'm gonna cum!" could be seen as quite an assertive request, which Leighton actually grants with their continued spanking. Furthermore, another submissive action of sucking Leighton's nipples while being spanked will eventually hasten the principal's orgasm, which is embarrassing to them, while bringing a triumphant smirk on the PC's face. Who exactly came (literally and figuratively) on top here?

While not sure how much (if any) BDSM / power exchange / dominance-submission elements the author had in mind when he first conceived the idea for this game, or what the initial core concept was and will be, I think there are lots of opportunities for the player's character to top... from the bottom and the bottom is the starting point. And I think it's quite plain to see with the actions choices and naming conventions that the protagonist is for most parts a subject to other people's desires and as such on the receiving end of those desires. I can only envision some of the PC's peers (Robin, Kylar and Whitney to a certain extent) as being on equal (or lower) footing. All the others are more or less lecherous beasts, some well-behaved and some less-than-well behaved.

Therefore, the question for the fans is do we really want the game to encompass all possible varieties of lewdity to the point it becomes a larger than life SimLife with sex? I mean, most lewd games are quite narrow-focused in their sexual content with very limited story-driven choices despite their large file sizes, usually taken by overblown graphics.

Reactions: Arkus86 and ladguru
Aug 5, 2019
this isn't overblown graphics, it is effectively a sandbox sex game. if you don't want pregnancy, you can turn off the kink like all the others. pregnancy would just be another option like the option of weather you want to go to work at the brothel or the strip club.

Reactions: Midge
Sep 23, 2017
Any tips to build up Robin's lust and Whitney's love? I think I might be missing something, cause it is taking weeks and I haven't seen new content from them.
Just the usual stay in Robin's bedroom that actually reduces lust and the usual abuses from Whitney that only build up lust or dominance.

(I've even grinded exposure to the max, but I rarely see any option to get more love for Whitney)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@ManiacSquisher
Robin , "watch her play" and use tights as pillows, is a random chance so save before and keep loading saves till you get it. She will lose ALL lust if you take her out to the movies and you let her jump MC in the park. Having Robin in Hi lust is not important though, because , all you need is her love. the only thing lust will do is make her snick in your room at night. that's it.
Whitney, be a slut, never fight , basically keep doing all what she ask, even getting permanent tattoo on forehead (you can remove later 3K quids) . you need hi exhibitionism and promiscuity to make Whitney love MC. Whiney love is important a she will start giving in on MC demands, she wont be able to force MC to drink her cum, so MC will have more to work around her harassment.
I find a >>>>>:::... BUG ...::::<<<<< in combat system with male MC. (note: i use Android to play this game)
BUG 1:
It turns that if you decide to use penis to frot on clit, in the next turn the action is reset to (·) REST and not (·) RUB as it's suppose to, meaning you have to repeatedly select (·) Rub on Clit, EVERY TURN. (i use the radio button combat system)

BUG 2:
Is practically IMPOSSIBLE to gain experience in TIGHT body part with MALE MC. as penis always take precendece over Tights, I have "S" rank in all body parts but tight which is in "D" please fix this , or make it possible for player to make MC to choose between penis or tight in Combat screen actions. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Urgh, I'm liking this game a lot so far but wow, it feels so miserable. It feels like there should be an option to just kill yourself or something considering everyone seems to be a rapist.

I get that it's intended to be difficult but I feel as though it verges more on being annoying, you barely get a break. Trying to increase deviancy with the squid thing, swim a couple of times and grabbed by a surfer or hauled up in a net to be gang raped in broad daylight.

It feels a bit much, obviously you can mess with settings to make it easier but then that blocks you from getting things.

I wish combat would have the option for you to run away sometimes instead of just slogging through hurting the assailant or hoping someone else helps which seems super rare.
It gets annoying when you're just trying to do something simple and you get attacked constantly.

Which sucks because otherwise it's an awesome game, I like the management of building up stats/skills and trying to have enough money to pay shithead Bailey. 17 days and all my characters virginities are intact...somehow.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Urgh, I'm liking this game a lot so far but wow, it feels so miserable. It feels like there should be an option to just kill yourself or something considering everyone seems to be a rapist.

I get that it's intended to be difficult but I feel as though it verges more on being annoying, you barely get a break. Trying to increase deviancy with the squid thing, swim a couple of times and grabbed by a surfer or hauled up in a net to be gang raped in broad daylight.

It feels a bit much, obviously you can mess with settings to make it easier but then that blocks you from getting things.

I wish combat would have the option for you to run away sometimes instead of just slogging through hurting the assailant or hoping someone else helps which seems super rare.
It gets annoying when you're just trying to do something simple and you get attacked constantly.

Which sucks because otherwise it's an awesome game, I like the management of building up stats/skills and trying to have enough money to pay shithead Bailey. 17 days and all my characters virginities are intact...somehow.
I may wanna recommend a technique to make the grinding easier and avoid events you don't want to get : in a room where you can do an event that doesn't pass any time ( like checking your mirror, going to the pool and in the locker, etc ) helps with manipulating the RNG and makes you able to get very optimal result. All you need to do is pass a turn using clicking on that event that doesn't pass any time, save, go check out the event you want ( like in the orphanage's hallway for example ) and if it isn't the desired result, load the save and retry. It makes that you'll regularly play longer each sittings, but you'll have better and more satisfying results in the end! It's also a great way to earn feats as well.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Gutsandguts
JAJAJAJA! noob!, sorry i find it very amusing when people complain the game is too, but it's because i started to play the game in the very early stages so i think i probably know everything to stay out of trouble, i am at day 120 hard mode, and no faint no trauma , no stress.

hints:
Do not go out at night unless you know what you are doing.
SAVE constantly, you may walk and get raped by two hooded man, (speaking of which, you may try to stand your graund, somoentimes Hooded man say "not him/her and let you be) but if you save and go through another street you may find something else less painful. like a dog leading to some cash or some dud who wants to buy underwear. See saves states as a way to hider harm. this is maybe only important at the start of the game, after you get a hang of it you may not have to save all the time.
in day light you can shout and be rescue, at night SHOUT IS USELESS. (also if you are drunk or "hi", if you shout at day light the shouts will be perceived as moans and nobody will help.
Robin takes stress and trauma away, just go to her room and watch her play.
DON'T have to swim in the deep water, going from beach, to rocks to beach to docks is enough. Deep waters are dangerous because the fishermen and cathulu.
Try to play safe the first months in the game, , grind up your scholar grades up to A, swiming and Dancing as well. don't go all pervert mode unless that is what you want your MC to go through. Remember this is a PTSD simulator, your MC is the one you have to take care of.
(by the way, MC is for "Main character")

Reactions: ladguru and Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think we might be confusing dominant position with assertiveness and active vs passive sexual roles, which reminds me of a situation when you grab your partner's hands, pull them to your chest and tell them to twist your nipples hard. Even harder, if they do not put enough vigour to it. Who's the boss here? Or paying a professional dominatrix to treat you exactly the way you wish to be treated. Who's the patron in this scenario and who's just a sex worker? Or another example from the game: you misbehave in School all day, including masturbating in the English class while poor Kylar watches, swimming nude practicing your backstroke, servicing the School's gloryhole and getting caught, which is more than enough to warrant a detention spanking, which with high enough Masochism and Submission is something that the PC actually wishes for. Thus, a submissive moan to Leighton "I'm gonna cum!" could be seen as quite an assertive request, which Leighton actually grants with their continued spanking. Furthermore, another submissive action of sucking Leighton's nipples while being spanked will eventually hasten the principal's orgasm, which is embarrassing to them, while bringing a triumphant smirk on the PC's face. Who exactly came (literally and figuratively) on top here?

While not sure how much (if any) BDSM / power exchange / dominance-submission elements the author had in mind when he first conceived the idea for this game, or what the initial core concept was and will be, I think there are lots of opportunities for the player's character to top... from the bottom and the bottom is the starting point. And I think it's quite plain to see with the actions choices and naming conventions that the protagonist is for most parts a subject to other people's desires and as such on the receiving end of those desires. I can only envision some of the PC's peers (Robin, Kylar and Whitney to a certain extent) as being on equal (or lower) footing. All the others are more or less lecherous beasts, some well-behaved and some less-than-well behaved.
Therefore, the question for the fans is do we really want the game to encompass all possible varieties of lewdity to the point it becomes a larger than life SimLife with sex? I mean, most lewd games are quite narrow-focused in their sexual content with very limited story-driven choices despite their large file sizes, usually taken by overblown graphics.
Well put and i was not as clear as i could have been between sub/dom(or s&m) actions and assertiveness(dominant towards a weaker peep) and the actual role reversal(very rare) that happens in-game. I also think others who post are also not as clear and so we get these clashes and mix ups.
And i certianly want the "All encompassing game" and as this game is mostly text based i don't see why it wouldn't/shouldn't be thus(applying quality standards of course). This is a "sandbox" game after all and yes i "would" like the focus to remain on the "sub/victim" side of things(in all catagories) i can still see a place for more Dom/RR/Assert in the right contextual spaces/events.
But i guess it would help if peeps were clearer on what kind of "dom" stuff they ask for.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any tips to build up Robin's lust and Whitney's love? I think I might be missing something, cause it is taking weeks and I haven't seen new content from them.
Just the usual stay in Robin's bedroom that actually reduces lust and the usual abuses from Whitney that only build up lust or dominance.

(I've even grinded exposure to the max, but I rarely see any option to get more love for Whitney)
With Whitney i don't know if it's still in the game but if you get a "leaving school" event at the front gate you can re-enter the school and keep triggering more of these in the same day.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Gutsandguts
JAJAJAJA! noob!, sorry i find it very amusing when people complain the game is too, but it's because i started to play the game in the very early stages so i think i probably know everything to stay out of trouble, i am at day 120 hard mode, and no faint no trauma , no stress.

hints:
Do not go out at night unless you know what you are doing.
SAVE constantly, you may walk and get raped by two hooded man, (speaking of which, you may try to stand your graund, somoentimes Hooded man say "not him/her and let you be) but if you save and go through another street you may find something else less painful. like a dog leading to some cash or some dud who wants to buy underwear. See saves states as a way to hider harm. this is maybe only important at the start of the game, after you get a hang of it you may not have to save all the time.
in day light you can shout and be rescue, at night SHOUT IS USELESS. (also if you are drunk or "hi", if you shout at day light the shouts will be perceived as moans and nobody will help.
Robin takes stress and trauma away, just go to her room and watch her play.
DON'T have to swim in the deep water, going from beach, to rocks to beach to docks is enough. Deep waters are dangerous because the fishermen and cathulu.
Try to play safe the first months in the game, , grind up your scholar grades up to A, swiming and Dancing as well. don't go all pervert mode unless that is what you want your MC to go through. Remember this is a PTSD simulator, your MC is the one you have to take care of.
(by the way, MC is for "Main character")
Thanks for the tips, I have been working my way through the game decently after a few test characters, I don't know if I just have bad luck or what. Like at the beach a while ago got in to swimsuit, stepped out and instantly tackled to the ground by some rando, fought him off, basically just got in the water and then got grabbed by people on a boat.

Stuff like that has happened often, where it seems like no matter what direction I go someone or something attacks.

I'm fine with it being difficult, it makes it more satisfying but I feel like it's just a liiiitle ridiculous.

Like that dude at the beach, just tackles you as soon as you come out the changing room and tries to rape you at like 12PM and nobody notices? That's a bit on the silly side.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

It's difficult at the start. And hard to get that early deviance. A safer option is to sunbathe in the Orphanage garden nude on sunny days(after 7am?) and get a cat to lick you. But the above posts are right and you just have to find the right ways to do things. The wiki can help, i use it a lot. And using the search function at the top of the page here to look for stuff helps, and of course asking us pros is good too. ;)

Thanks for the tips, I have been working my way through the game decently after a few test characters, I don't know if I just have bad luck or what. Like at the beach a while ago got in to swimsuit, stepped out and instantly tackled to the ground by some rando, fought him off, basically just got in the water and then got grabbed by people on a boat.
Stuff like that has happened often, where it seems like no matter what direction I go someone or something attacks.
I'm fine with it being difficult, it makes it more satisfying but I feel like it's just a liiiitle ridiculous.
Like that dude at the beach, just tackles you as soon as you come out the changing room and tries to rape you at like 12PM and nobody notices? That's a bit on the silly side.
That's the game in a nut shell. But there are reasons for why no one cares and it's "rapefest 2020". There is a underlining plot that explanes a whole bunch and if you want you can find the answers all around the town. Or(big massive spoilers) you can go to page 142 here and scroll down till you find a post by Squidbit and read his theories which seem to line up.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Thanks, Gutsandguts.
I was hoping that there was more to when Robin get in your room and try to make a move for a change.

About early game tips, I would say the best thing you can do if you don't know how to make money (and without giving major spoillers) is to get a chastity belt and shield your rear as soon as possible. Don't be afraid to ask money from Robin and do your best to win the fairs, those are some achivements that really payoff for a long run.

You can also do short playthrows to give your virginity to some of the main love interests for some quick feats and get some bonuses going for you. (such a pity that Morgan isn't considered one of them, I find that lunatic hilarious. Such a waist that he doesn't have stokolm possibility)

And for those that fancy some futa/pegging, you can set woman to have penises (strap-ons that are able to cum actually). Interestingly you can set man to only have pussies, I never tried it, but I imagine you can set every male to only have a pussy, so you can never be penetrated by those. XD But since it sounds really exploit, I guess it might prevent you from getting achivements.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I have this error when I try to put on any lower clothing(not sure what's the right word for those) :
0.2.12.5 Error: <<wardrobewear>>: error within widget contents (0.2.12.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot convert undefined or null to object)<<wardrobewear>>

Reactions: Vrelnir

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018

Trying to get your footing in Rapeton def has a learning curve but once you fall into the routine you start to "get it". I think a lot of people just go out and get molested immediately and hurry into a downward spiral but there's a certain amount of appeal and satisfaction in stubbornly refusing to let the oppressive atmosphere of the setting get the better of you. You start to find things, little things, that get your character through the day or give them something to look forward to (like being with Robin or helping the other kids at the orphanage) and as your situation becomes more desperate you start to discover odd things in your efforts to stay afloat.

You scratch off the experience in layers and the whole aesthetic of it is really unique. It also helps that the gameplay loop isn't just mindless stat grinding; it's actually fun to go to school and discover all the things you can do. The fact that you -can- do so much is part of it, too. Want to play as a crossdressing boy or girl? Go for it! Want to go off the grid? You can delve into that and discover methods that you never would have guessed at. The fact that the game is so reactive (especially for what is, at its core, a simple text game) is what makes it so compelling. If you push it'll push back, if you go digging around you might pay for it but you might also discover something amazing.

Reactions: Onatauo and ladguru

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I found that the game has not yet to continue the story how the protagonist to leave orphanage to be independent her/himself. Would be great to moving forward to the independent chapter, as here I am roaming until Don't know what else to do beside staring/noticing update there came slightly bit change's and fixing bugs.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes