Sep 23, 2017
Anyone find it a bit too easy that you can save 2k every week (or 4k with Robin's Protector commitment) by just apologising after refusing to pay and picking a fight with Bailey Wettrousers? (I mean, you will still have to let him take his sweet time enjoying your body, but spanking sections can't progress to rape and I have to beat one of his clients every now and then, but it is way easier than getting 4k a week)

And I don't know if anyone is interested but I just got the funiest thing to happen on my neko/angel crossdresser playthrow I was just farming promiscuite when a guard undercover called me in his car, after I rubbed his ass for like 4 turns he got terrified by revealing my enormous cock while I just pickpocketed him to discover his badged. What a ride my friends, what a ride XD

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone find it a bit too easy that you can save 2k every week (or 4k with Robin's Protector commitment) by just apologising after refusing to pay and picking a fight with Bailey Wettrousers? (I mean, you will still have to let him take his sweet time enjoying your body, but spanking sections can't progress to rape and I have to beat one of his clients every now and then, but it is way easier than getting 4k a week)

And I don't know if anyone is interested but I just got the funiest thing to happen on my neko/angel crossdresser playthrow I was just farming promiscuite when a guard undercover called me in his car, after I rubbed his ass for like 4 turns he got terrified by revealing my enormous cock while I just pickpocketed him to discover his badged. What a ride my friends, what a ride XD
That's why I like the Nerd start, you get a head-start on English and soon you get the ability to turn them calm on the first turn with the OP apologize. Might be less satisfying than beating them down but Bailey is super tough even with pepperspray.

I always wondered what determines the outcome of a crossdresser's reveal reaction from NPCs, I'm guessing it's random but there could be other factors behind the scenes or something.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
How can I enlarge the MC's ass? It is getting smaller.
I believe the only ways to enlarge anything is either by pills which imo have too many downsides to be worth it, getting a parasite on the body part you want to enlarge, or having really low purity which will cause your body parts to grow instead of shrink.

I wish there was a weight gain system based on how often you eat lunch and maybe how often you eat at the cafeteria. I don't care about it being very in depth, just something that would cause your ass/tits to grow, and in combination with high fitness could still keep you in shape

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Your ass is getting smaller as your Athleticism improves. This can be counter-balanced naturally by lowering your purity (which makes your breasts grow as well, if you are female; and penis I guess if you're male, though I've never played the game as a male PC, so not sure about that). Then there are parasites (urchins in the current version if I am not mistaken) and medical pills.

Reactions: JunKriid

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I wish there was a weight gain system based on how often you eat lunch and maybe how often you eat at the cafeteria. I don't care about it being very in depth, just something that would cause your ass/tits to grow, and in combination with high fitness could still keep you in shape
Yeah, that would be a nice addition, if it did not have to be micromanaged on a daily basis: just a preset diet at Orphanage and some extra food-related events (Cafe work, dining with Avery, snacking at Brothel/Club maybe?, etc) vs daily activities. Thus you could add additional layer to the PC's appeal (some like them spread thin, while some like a good cushion to their pushing) and skills (both sexual and non-sexual).

There is such a nutrition/weight gain-loss system in 'Girl Life', as well as 'Jack o'Nine Tails' and both are manageable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i think i spot a ANOTHER BUG in the wardrobe in latest update as everyone pointed out in this page.
But also if you help Whitney with her robbery, once she give you your cut your cloth will stay but once you take it off it will disappear from wardrobe.... all including accessories, lost 600 quid worth of accessories/cloth because this darn bug. had to redo the day because this bug and again happen, (I use cheap cloth and no accessory this time) the only thing that forced cloth removal was Whitney thievery and paying your part, it's why i say the bug is there, but not 100% sure...?

Assuming you choose the PURE path and use a Male character, The only way to keep MC ass big and spank-able is living "FOREVER" with a urchin parasite stick to it. Sucks doesn't it? i mean the situation not the parasite, another thing the game should improve IMHO.

Butt attachable Urchin parasites can ONLY be found on the elusive RIVER that shows from time to time as you travel through the forest, this Parasite has a RANDOM chance to show up if you decide to cross the river swimming, not sure if you NEED a hi grade on swimming though, but my advise is to have it, just in case... this event is RANDOM and the chances are not that great so use save states till you get it. I made a tutorial on this thread a wile back, you got to search.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
i think i spot a ANOTHER BUG in the wardrobe in latest update as everyone pointed out in this page.
But also if you help Whitney with her robbery, once she give you your cut your cloth will stay but once you take it off it will disappear from wardrobe.... all including accessories, lost 600 quid worth of accessories/cloth because this darn bug. had to redo the day because this bug and again happen, (I use cheap cloth and no accessory this time) the only thing that forced cloth removal was Whitney thievery and paying your part, it's why i say the bug is there, but not 100% sure...?

Assuming you choose the PURE path and use a Male character, The only way to keep MC ass big and spank-able is living "FOREVER" with a urchin parasite stick to it. Sucks doesn't it? i mean the situation not the parasite, another thing the game should improve IMHO.

Butt attachable Urchin parasites can ONLY be found on the elusive RIVER that shows from time to time as you travel through the forest, this Parasite has a RANDOM chance to show up if you decide to cross the river swimming, not sure if you NEED a hi grade on swimming though, but my advise is to have it, just in case... this event is RANDOM and the chances are not that great so use save states till you get it. I made a tutorial on this thread a wile back, you got to search.
I belive you can rarely recive it as a mockery gift from Whitney, it is also a rare encounter in the school corridor and so far I've only see it target the breast or the penis, but I belive you can at least to manipulate it's RNG, since you can easily save scam and enter classes without uniform as non time consuming interaction.

(To be honest I've only got lizards out of crossing that river so I belive it must be really rare to get what you want this way)

K9

May 28, 2017
Annoying bug: if you're pushing out several anal parasites/children at the same time and choose 'keep all parasites/children', only one appears in the fish tank, but the others take slots in the tank anyway and can never be interacted with after that. They just keep clogging the tank and taking slots, but you don't even see them, and they don't bring the benefits of looking inside the tank if they're the only ones there.

For exemple, if you have two parasites, and select 'keep all parasites', you'll have one parasite you can interact with, and two dead slots in your fish tank.

At the moment I only have two usable slots left out of five in my huge fish tank because of that bug. I don't know if it happens with the pond too.

Related: is it normal that a tentacle parasite futa keeps pumping out parasites with the same level of activity each time? I've had countless parasites, aiming for the perfect activity feat, and they all had decent activity. Like thirty or forty of them in a row, all with the same exact level of activity.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I'm surprised that Dr Harper doesn't offer sex change surgeries. They can increase and decrease breasts and penises, remove parasites. Why not switch between male and female? Or some other form of plastic surgery.

Reactions: Arztz

anon12345777

May 13, 2020
Is it me or the willpower drop per day is too much? You have to spend like hours of your time in willpower training in the lake (or get gangbanged by more than two peeps to guarantee willpower training orgasms, cause you can literally become a sex god and consensual one person sex cannot guarantee a single orgasm) to keep iron will. So far the best way to train willpower is the consensual gangbangs in schools before and after swimming lessons (goad option, needs 5 promisc. and exhib.) and the gangbang roleplay in the brothel. You can always get gangbanged while dancing in the brothel too I guess if you don't care about stress and trauma.

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I think so too, will power is very grinding, and you lose a chunk every day for absolutely NO REASON. its a shame.
I also hate popularity drops rate at school, you try and try and then someone spots a tattoo and that hinder popularity for the worst, should be the oposite, and not by little , by a LOT, Kyler say its your girlfriend, BUM a big chunk of popularity goes to the trash.. WHY? is Kylar an alien with two heads? and there is NO way to avoid this other than saving and crossing fingers.

I belive you can rarely recive it as a mockery gift from Whitney, it is also a rare encounter in the school corridor and so far I've only see it target the breast or the penis, but I belive you can at least to manipulate it's RNG, since you can easily save scam and enter classes without uniform as non time consuming interaction.

(To be honest I've only got lizards out of crossing that river so I belive it must be really rare to get what you want this way)
As far as i can tell, Whitney only place urchin on breasts. the Butt urchin con only be access at the river, did you read the part i said it's a random incident? VERY random.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
As far as i can tell, Whitney only place urchin on breasts. the Butt urchin con only be access at the river, did you read the part i said it's a random incident? VERY random.
I got one from Whitneys corridor event for the arse. It read like they were giving me an impreg one but it turned out to be just an ass urchin.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I got one from Whitneys corridor event for the arse. It read like they were giving me an impreg one but it turned out to be just an ass urchin.
probably is because my MC already had one, I guess it seems the moment she comes with it and see you already have one, regardless of where is placed she stops the attack ignoring the other body parts and say "oh you already have one of these..." must be a bug on the games mechanics, is not like she can see the one in the butt if she uncover MC top. she should go through each part of your body to place the parasite and if she finds all your body parts are already taken THEN go like: ("wow! girl you a filth slut full of parasites! ewww!" + stress +trauma - status.) Something that should be check upon on game mechanics.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Kyler say its your girlfriend, BUM a big chunk of popularity goes to the trash.. WHY? is Kylar an alien with two heads? and there is NO way to avoid this other than saving and crossing fingers.
Yeah, I find the Kylar bit a little over the top with the loser stigma and a rather unhealthy and insincere, jealousy fuelled relationship the PC can only develop with them. It would be a welcome thing to see that as the main character, you can help Kylar overcome their loser status, either by lewd or chaste means. Also, the peer popularity dynamics should change over time: as your character's development progresses and their actions at school do not impact their schoolmates negatively, the PC would eventually become liked more and more at School (or among specific subgroups), regardless of whether they're a living canvas slut with demon wings, a master thief catwoman, a baking deity with a naughty wink or a pious nun/monk.

Reactions: atur and Anita Deek

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
It's already raining holiday but I still no Mason on Forest Lake. Is this a bug?
You first find him swimming in the lake during rainy weekends ( so swim off-shore at first ), if you talk to him twice ( the option to raise his love ), he'll say you can meet him on rainy weekends evenings near the waterfall, you'll see a new area called Mason's pond.

Libidoarg

Jan 1, 2018
You first find him swimming in the lake during rainy weekends ( so swim off-shore at first ), if you talk to him twice ( the option to raise his love ), he'll say you can meet him on rainy weekends evenings near the waterfall, you'll see a new area called Mason's pond.
Just as you replied I found her! Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes