Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I sometimes feel like popularity at school should have a "sluty" balance of some sort. Like, how come everyone is "avoinding me" when everyone is banging my ass every class, or asking for a fuck in the hallway?! I get it's supposed to be "bullying", but i think at some point you should be a well know enouth slut that everyone justs acepts you as long as you open your legs, or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone knows where you can plant the lotus ? It isn't plantable at the orphanage, Eden's cabin nor the Wolf cave. Tried going underwater in the lake and doesn't work either.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Kinky_One
Maybe it's the so called post-nut clarity? People are nutting up your bum but then right after they realize what they've done and avoid you... that is, until they are horny for your pooper again... I dunno beats me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anon12345777

anon12345777

May 13, 2020
I think so too, will power is very grinding, and you lose a chunk every day for absolutely NO REASON. its a shame.
I also hate popularity drops rate at school, you try and try and then someone spots a tattoo and that hinder popularity for the worst, should be the oposite, and not by little , by a LOT, Kyler say its your girlfriend, BUM a big chunk of popularity goes to the trash.. WHY? is Kylar an alien with two heads? and there is NO way to avoid this other than saving and crossing fingers.
Tbh there has to be a disadvantage for free daily pepper spray refills, so the chance of status lowering is a good one I guess... You can always spurn Kylar (heresy) I guess or even cut off ties forever with her (won't spoil how, it's in the wiki).

Reactions: ladguru

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
probably is because my MC already had one, I guess it seems the moment she comes with it and see you already have one, regardless of where is placed she stops the attack ignoring the other body parts and say "oh you already have one of these..." must be a bug on the games mechanics, is not like she can see the one in the butt if she uncover MC top. she should go through each part of your body to place the parasite and if she finds all your body parts are already taken THEN go like: ("wow! girl you a filth slut full of parasites! ewww!" + stress +trauma - status.) Something that should be check upon on game mechanics.
I think the mechanics just RNG from your available spots and gives you the resulting event but it might skip if it lands on on you have already got.
NPCs recognising Urchins and slimes needs to be a thing because it doesn't happen now. They would have to have alternate scripts for some spot though, the one i'm thinking of is the chastity test for the Temple with jorden were they look at your junk which has 4 scripts i think depending on if you are loaded with jizz or not, so some more rewrites for the U/S would have to be added and that's alot of work for just that one event. Then there's the Harper exam as well. Just having Rando NPCs commenting like with your x piece of cloathing should be easy enough to add but the event spots would take some work.
Does anyone knows where you can plant the lotus ? It isn't plantable at the orphanage, Eden's cabin nor the Wolf cave. Tried going underwater in the lake and doesn't work either.
You have to modify the Orphanage garden by first romancing Mason.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yo
Vrelnir
Just posting this bug here as IDK how to post pics on the blogspot.
Untitled3.png Untitled4.png

These are the same page/encounter the first(top of page) shows:The trim woman continues to push your mouth against her full breast .
But the option(bottom of the same page): Your head is pressed against the robust man's leaking full breast.
And was first presented to me as the man pulling me to his breast.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys do you know any similar games like this one, text based game with illustration ? DoL is very good but i played like 30h and i want to try a new one in the same categorie, do you have any name ? Thanks guys :)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
BUG REPORT (I play in android)
MAYOR inventory BUG:
The cloth your use entering the pool and you ask to "swim naked" disappears and its REMOVED out your inventory (some times cloth reappears again but you have to wear it like 4 times for it to dress character again, pretty weird bug i must say)

Male character Bugs
- If you decide to use penis to frot on clit, the next turn the action is moved to "rest" and not "RUB" as it's suppose too.
- Impossible (well... not "IMPOSSIBLE" but REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD) to win experience on "tight" as males because rubbing tight will make penis take precedence over tight actions.

that will be all , keep up the good work! thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I sometimes feel like popularity at school should have a "sluty" balance of some sort. Like, how come everyone is "avoinding me" when everyone is banging my ass every class, or asking for a fuck in the hallway?! I get it's supposed to be "bullying", but i think at some point you should be a well know enouth slut that everyone justs acepts you as long as you open your legs, or something like that.
There needs to be Political Compass Meme for this :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Artur you know, i read that a couple of times and i didn't understand what was going on in that comment. I guess what they mean was MC is the popular slut? but that is a bad popularity statement, in fact it's a stigma. and can totally understand that puts MC in the weird as Kaylar state of the spectrum. What i don't understand is that if you are in hi popular value, just hanging with Kylars is as bad as being the school slut. in any case your popularity should positively affect kylar,

for examples Kylar grab your by the arm and say "It's true ! he is my boyfriend (or girlfriend)" MC say its true and you are in the cool side of the popular spectrum. isntead of "--Status" it should be "+Status" FOR KYLAR

other example of being popular with Kylar interactions, in English class kyler reads her poem of you and how mad in love she is, class mates isntead of you gaining -Status, it should be -status FOR KYLAR and student will reply with "yeah you and everybody else in these classroom! (because MC is popular) and here comes the catch because now MC should have the option to defend Kylar raising HER status, ignore this which will raise Kylers Jealousy to the roof as she will then feel MC is the school slut (I like Kylar being yadere with MC) , or MC can Laugh hard and gain more status but will drop Kylars affection

last example, gettng caught in the locker kissing Kayler , if MC is popular, raise Kylar status, if he is not will then drop. also for all the other options if MC is not popular i guess the current action in the game will be the same as it's now.

my two cents! (sorry for bad grammar and misspell words English not my main)

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Why is there no actual sex toys in the game??? For you to buy in the shops. What about piercings since tattoos was added as well
There are sextoys animations in the game files, so it's likely it's gonna be added in the next or 2nd next big update. More BDSM stuff with Winter is also planned, so who knows, we might find the piercings there.

Reactions: Robertraff

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Hadn't updated it in a few months, stopped playing for a while. Just posting to say that I am VERY happy that the feature I always most wanted, as a person with a legit exhibitionist fetish, was finally added. That is the ability to go out naked in the day, glad it's finally in. I am still being greedy though, I want more. I want to be able to go out in the day and be open about it, no auto stealth mode. Sure, there would likely be consequences, but I would love to be able to just hop on a bus naked, go to the shopping center naked, and maybe even do something as stupid as possible like enter the police station naked and likely get arrested on the spot for it. Still, baby steps, and I am glad this at least is finally an option.

...Do any of the parasites make her lose it enough to start being super open about public nudity in the day like I am hoping? Been avoiding that, I like my character being free of influences and drugs (don't even take the doctor's medicine because of that), but if it made her stupid enough to get her to just daringly walk down the street naked in broad daylight, I might just let it corrupt her after all.

edit: Rereading the first paragraph... Yeah, that is master level exhibitionist right there. Fuck it, entering the police station naked, that's what it's escalated to in order to finally be enough to satisfy her exhib fetish.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Hadn't updated it in a few months, stopped playing for a while. Just posting to say that I am VERY happy that the feature I always most wanted, as a person with a legit exhibitionist fetish, was finally added. That is the ability to go out naked in the day, glad it's finally in. I am still being greedy though, I want more. I want to be able to go out in the day and be open about it, no auto stealth mode. Sure, there would likely be consequences, but I would love to be able to just hop on a bus naked, go to the shopping center naked, and maybe even do something as stupid as possible like enter the police station naked and likely get arrested on the spot for it. Still, baby steps, and I am glad this at least is finally an option.

...Do any of the parasites make her lose it enough to start being super open about public nudity in the day like I am hoping? Been avoiding that, I like my character being free of influences and drugs (don't even take the doctor's medicine because of that), but if it made her stupid enough to get her to just daringly walk down the street naked in broad daylight, I might just let it corrupt her after all.

edit: Rereading the first paragraph... Yeah, that is master level exhibitionist right there. Fuck it, entering the police station naked, that's what it's escalated to in order to finally be enough to satisfy her exhib fetish.
I think the ear slime can help a bit. I know the ear slime can make gangbangs in the street happen, I don't know if there are any exhibitionism-related events aside that dancing at the brothel comes more dangerous since you're unable to stop.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys do you know any similar games like this one, text based game with illustration ? DoL is very good but i played like 30h and i want to try a new one in the same categorie, do you have any name ? Thanks guys :)
You could try Hornstown. If you look at gamcore.com there are a plethora of games there mostly RPGmaker with 3d art or renpny games. If you like space furries Trials In Tainted Space is a more texty one. Nothing realy similar to this though as it's realy it's own thing at this point.
Why is there no actual sex toys in the game??? For you to buy in the shops. What about piercings since tattoos was added as well
Sex toys are planned but who knows when.

Reactions: Fayzer

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
You could try Hornstown. If you look at gamcore.com there are a plethora of games there mostly RPGmaker with 3d art or renpny games. If you like space furries Trials In Tainted Space is a more texty one. Nothing realy similar to this though as it's realy it's own thing at this point.

Sex toys are planned but who knows when.
Thanks guy i will look at this

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
In the poll it asked for favorit3 partner. I replied black wolf but that's only because the headmaster wasn't an option. Leighton is my favorite and I wish there was more content with him. Perhaps like Eden, he can purchase the PC when Bailey goes unpaid. Forced roleplaying, photoshoots, etc.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes