KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
She cry a river after MC takes the blame for stealing the wedding cake, saving her from prison and removing her character from the game. she never abducts him again.
this actually can happen again and again if you keep making Kylar Jealousy 100% again and again
its a repeating Event, that is if you decide to take the blame. if you let the police takes Kylars away, he won't appear ever again.

Reactions: DD2

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
this actually can happen again and again if you keep making Kylar Jealousy 100% again and again
its a repeating Event, that is if you decide to take the blame. if you let the police takes Kylars away, he won't appear ever again.
I'm sure Kylar comes back after a while after being arrested. I could be wrong and it was a bug(that may have been fixed already). Never mind i just read the wiki and found out why they come back.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sure Kylar comes back after a while after being arrested. I could be wrong and it was a bug(that may have been fixed already). Never mind i just read the wiki and found out why they come back.
fuckkylar.PNG
this screenshot taken directly from the wiki, but it hasn't updated for a couple months now, so idk if this is still a thing or not

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I'm now curious to hear your impressions/thoughts on Kylar. :D
Ive yet to actually play their part...mostly because I was stupid and played without cheats and forgot to keep my money in check, so I ended up with a certain someone in the forest, only to escape and eventually end up with a certain someone in the sewer, and at that point I wasnt really gonna play it anymore that day anyway, so... XD

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 662866
this screenshot taken directly from the wiki, but it hasn't updated for a couple months now, so idk if this is still a thing or not
AFAIK, Kylar is really gone. At least as of now. That might change in the future.
Whitney also appeared again in the dungeon.
Kylar will be marked as being in "prison". And IIRC there are plans for adding one...

Reactions: Swedra

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
AFAIK, Kylar is really gone. At least as of now. That might change in the future.
Kylar will be marked as being in "prison". And IIRC there are plans for adding one...
Thanks for letting me know that, Kylar's one of my favorites so I don't want him to disappear.
I'd probably rate the characters Eden>Kylar>Robin>Witney>Harper>Avery. Subject to change as future content adds onto existing characters. I actually really like Robin, I think he's sweet, but he's also really tame compared to the others. I wouldn't be playing this if that's what I was looking for. I think he's probably gonna have some spice in the future though. Looking forward to it. Harper might rise up as he receives more content. Such as further taking advantage of a hypnotized player. Avery is only getting such a low rating because he's got the least to him. Who knows where he's gonna ultimately end up.
Honestly, I love all these characters. Vrelnir really know how to scratch my itch. So far, great hard working developer. :)

Reactions: KekKoo

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Ooh, a prison? That sounds delightfully lewd as well.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for letting me know that, Kylar's one of my favorites so I don't want him to disappear.
I'd probably rate the characters Eden>Kylar>Robin>Witney>Harper>Avery. Subject to change as future content adds onto existing characters. I actually really like Robin, I think he's sweet, but he's also really tame compared to the others. I wouldn't be playing this if that's what I was looking for. I think he's probably gonna have some spice in the future though. Looking forward to it. Harper might rise up as he receives more content. Such as further taking advantage of a hypnotized player. Avery is only getting such a low rating because he's got the least to him. Who knows where he's gonna ultimately end up.
Honestly, I love all these characters. Vrelnir really know how to scratch my itch. So far, great hard working developer. :)
Black Wolf is my favorite character ;V

satida

Jan 14, 2018
is there a way to force rain on weekends. i rearly get any rains on saturdays and sundays, so i can't interact with mason at the lake.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
is there a way to force rain on weekends. i rearly get any rains on saturdays and sundays, so i can't interact with mason at the lake.
Not sure, but I thought there was a command to do so in your browser console. I'm also not sure that won't render feats invalid like the cheat menu does (which I'm pretty sure the cheat menu can't change weather anyways). Hopefully someone knows it if that's true 'cause there have been a number of times I get rained on at the worst times.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Not sure, but I thought there was a command to do so in your browser console. I'm also not sure that won't render feats invalid like the cheat menu does (which I'm pretty sure the cheat menu can't change weather anyways). Hopefully someone knows it if that's true 'cause there have been a number of times I get rained on at the worst times.
I know that before, the weather could be decided and changed the day you transition to a new day. Like if you check your mirror before going to sleep, it would change your weather. I don't know where this weather system is now set ( could be set once again when you transition on a new day, it just applies for the next day )

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes