Midge

Nov 21, 2019
In the poll it asked for favorit3 partner. I replied black wolf but that's only because the headmaster wasn't an option. Leighton is my favorite and I wish there was more content with him. Perhaps like Eden, he can purchase the PC when Bailey goes unpaid. Forced roleplaying, photoshoots, etc.
Have you gotten to the school balckmail stuff with Leighton? As in they blackmail you. If not you have to raise all your "bad" fame to max. Or just start a cheat game and raise it that way.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
About the 'Blackmailed by Leighton' stuff, there's something I don't understand. You have to raise your fame, with bestiality fame and prostitution fame lower than sex fame, and not have blackmailed Leighton beforehand, right ? And then you can blackmail Leighton into stopping the photoshoot. But if you blackmail Leighton into something else, like the watch, will the photoshoot continue ?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also has anyone found a way to greatly improve prostitution fame quickly ? I don't know if gloryholes improve sex fame or not, and apparently, you can imrpove it in the brothel and the strip club by accepting someone in private.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
About the 'Blackmailed by Leighton' stuff, there's something I don't understand. You have to raise your fame, with bestiality fame and prostitution fame lower than sex fame, and not have blackmailed Leighton beforehand, right ? And then you can blackmail Leighton into stopping the photoshoot. But if you blackmail Leighton into something else, like the watch, will the photoshoot continue ?
Blackmailing Leighton is a seperate event from ending his blackmail over you i thought. The first either gives you a low amount of money or lets you skip detention while both also gives you more options at the Brothel events. The second you just need max Exhabition and Promescuity to "own" it but you can still hit them up for paid sex at school.
See if the wiki can clear this up.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
my saves are gone...
Are you playing on a phone? If not you need to copy over your saves from the last update folder to the new one if you didn't just overite it with the new one. If it "just" happened probably a bug, but if on a phone your catche probable got whipped taking your saves with it.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
What i don't understand is that if you are in hi popular value, just hanging with Kylars is as bad as being the school slut. in any case your popularity should positively affect kylar,

for examples Kylar grab your by the arm and say "It's true ! he is my boyfriend (or girlfriend)" MC say its true and you are in the cool side of the popular spectrum. isntead of "--Status" it should be "+Status" FOR KYLAR

other example of being popular with Kylar interactions, in English class kyler reads her poem of you and how mad in love she is, class mates isntead of you gaining -Status, it should be -status FOR KYLAR and student will reply with "yeah you and everybody else in these classroom! (because MC is popular) and here comes the catch because now MC should have the option to defend Kylar raising HER status, ignore this which will raise Kylers Jealousy to the roof as she will then feel MC is the school slut (I like Kylar being yadere with MC) , or MC can Laugh hard and gain more status but will drop Kylars affection

last example, gettng caught in the locker kissing Kayler , if MC is popular, raise Kylar status, if he is not will then drop. also for all the other options if MC is not popular i guess the current action in the game will be the same as it's now.

my two cents! (sorry for bad grammar and misspell words English not my main)
Things Kylar does:
  • Forms an obsessive attachment to the MC based on a single act of kindness.
  • Stalks the MC around town
  • Makes a shrine devoted to MC
  • Breaks into the MC's bedroom to steal their underwear
  • Threatens a student with a knife
  • Becomes jealous when the MC eats lunch with Robin
  • Threatens the MC if they refuse to have sex in an alleyway
  • At high enough jealousy, abducts the MC to rape and "marry" them
Conclusion:
Kylar is extremely unpopular for a reason, and nothing the MC does could ever change that.

Nov 16, 2018
I have this problem where if I wear any outfits or under outfits the lower half would be missing, anyone got an idea how to fix this ?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Things Kylar does:
Conclusion:
Kylar is extremely unpopular for a reason, and nothing the MC does could ever change that.
I haven't remotely forgotten about Kylar, they're 2nd to, if not fighting for 1st with Robin personally just because I strangely appreciate Kylar's character, and still feel there's as much potential for him as there is Robin, they're both just fun to explore personally, and reading all of this just re-sparked that appreciation. Don't forget about him, those poll results were personally worrying, but I've noticed that it could DEFINITELY be worse, but that's also not hardly reasonable in light of debunking worry..

Reactions: atur

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
I haven't remotely forgotten about Kylar, they're 2nd to, if not fighting for 1st with Robin personally just because I strangely appreciate Kylar's character, and still feel there's as much potential for him as there is Robin, they're both just fun to explore personally, and reading all of this just re-sparked that appreciation. Don't forget about him, those poll results were personally worrying, but I've noticed that it could DEFINITELY be worse, but that's also not hardly reasonable in light of debunking worry..
Poll results?
Also, I don't actually dislike Kylar as a character. I was just trying to make it clear why she shouldn't ever be considered "popular" in-game.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Poll results?
Also, I don't actually dislike Kylar as a character. I was just trying to make it clear why she shouldn't ever be considered "popular" in-game.
Oh no, I understood that, it's just that there's a poll on to gauge how people like their DoL, and the at the preferred romantic partner was a mild personal worry, but I don't think I need to worry or anything, most of that was just me rambling about Kylar appreciation. I love Robin's character lots, not to mention potential scenarios and all, but I feel like Kylar might be falling off the radar. Unlike other romantic partners, clearly not as much as others, so maybe I'm just spoiled, I ultimately don't know tbh.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Things Kylar does:
Conclusion:
Irrelevant! compered to what other people do in Lewdville i think Kylar is pretty vanilla...

besides
Things Kylar does:

- She is Yandere, but not because MC act of kindness but because MC is HOT, same reason everyone in town cant take their hands off him/her
- Protects MC from rapist on the street if she is stalking you punting them out commissions (you can rob them)
- MC can react to the shrine Kylar made in 3 ways, mocking, ignoring, or defending kylar. which defending cause popularity to drop
- MC can react to Kylar sneaking up in her room to steal underwear, either flirting or bashing on her. and once they do she/he never does it again.
- Protects MC from Bullies trying to grope them in English class
-Kylar also can approach and sit with Robin and MC, I find her Jealousy kind of cute, beside she never has threaten Robin other than glaring at her.
- Threaten with a knife to have sex in a ally is reprehensible, I agree, but she apologist after...
- She cry a river after MC takes the blame for stealing the wedding cake, saving her from prison and removing her character from the game. she never abducts him again.

Personally I wish Kylar turns into a Dominatrix at some point. so she can exploit that pent up frustration and obsession in a masochist MC, will be a win win situation for both of them.

By the way, I find the wedding a bit laughable, she invites a prist to marry them but that priest doesn't find anything weird with this situation, can only guess this is common in Lewdville? will had been funnier if she had place some plush animals dress as a prist and guess to make the stutaion even more bizar and make Kylar do the voice over the plush animals as if they are talking. xD

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Poll results?
Over on the Blogspot Vrel did a poll, you should look at it.

It's just under the DL spots.
And yeah i agree, there are major reasons why hanging with Kylar would/should lower your school social standing, no matter how popular you are, and you listed quite afew.
Irrelevant! compered to what other people do in Lewdville i think Kylar is pretty vanilla...
Sorry but i think these are vallid examples in showing how deranged other students see Kylars reputation as being a massive CREEP.
Lewdville does have it's share of maniacs(for good reasons[pink mist corruption]) but that doesn't diminish from Kylars school rep.
I'm going to make it clear that from Kylars and even the PC perspectives yes their behaviour might be justified in some way.
However we are going off of what the Student body think of them and that opinion is : Creep.
So it makes sense for students to shun you for hanging out with "creepo Kylar" no matter how popular you are by going off of what happens in classes and other known listed behaviour.
On a side note i'm pretty sure Kylars perants run the lab on ELM ST(or are at least involved with it) so they are elitists and Kylar has their money and influence to just "buy" a priest and even bust them out of jail after a week or so, also why they aren't expelled for pulling a knife in class.
Full disclosure, i really like Kylars Yandare, loner edgy boy personna and think they are one of the more interesting NPCs going.

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Other characters just see the MC as a fucktoy, whereas Kylar obsesses over them emotionally, which makes her bizarre by town standards.

- Protects MC from rapist on the street if she is stalking you punting them out commissions (you can rob them)
- Protects MC from Bullies trying to grope them in English class
Kylar primarily protects the MC out of jealousy, not out of kindness.
Also, a lot of unnamed NPCs will help the MC during the daytime if the MC screams for help. And in school, teachers will step in (unless you're a delinquent, but that has more to do with them not believing a troublemaker).

- Threaten with a knife to have sex in a ally is reprehensible, I agree, but she apologist after...
Well, that makes it all better.

Unrelated:
There must be a lot of people living in this game's town, because even after being raped countless times, none of the nameless NPCs have ever said anything like "Hey, remember me?"

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Unrelated:
There must be a lot of people living in this game's town, because even after being raped countless times, none of the nameless NPCs have ever said anything like "Hey, remember me?"
I think it has more to do with how encounters are tracked(or not) in the games mechanics, for example Harper will act with the same forgetfulness through multiple visits to the Asylem and Hospital, They'll even fuck you at the Asylem but still be distant at the hospital the next time they see you. And this is the same for ALL NPC encounters(if i'm wrong please show examples so i can course correct). But uhhh yeah towns fillen up.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I find it kinda weird how quickly the ennemi arousal raises when they suck your dick/do cunnilingus/do annulingus. They cum as quickly as if they fucked you with their dicks.

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I find it kinda weird how quickly the ennemi arousal raises when they suck your dick/do cunnilingus/do annulingus. They cum as quickly as if they fucked you with their dicks.
What ever floats their boats ;)

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I have to check out this Kylar person, I must have missed them, but they sound delightfully depraved.

Reactions: DD2
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes