Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The feral content is my favorite as well, I'd love to see that get expanded on soon.
Next update is more beast stuff.
I know that before, the weather could be decided and changed the day you transition to a new day. Like if you check your mirror before going to sleep, it would change your weather. I don't know where this weather system is now set ( could be set once again when you transition on a new day, it just applies for the next day )
That may have been patched out. I remember an entry saying "no more weather wizards" or something like that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Swedra and Mechonyo

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
One thing I hope they add in soon is the ability for you to take the initiative in sex instead of everything being done to you mostly.

Like if a dog jumps on you and pins you down, that's it you're stuck with the options available.
It would be cool if there was an option to take the dog off you so you can perform oral instead.

That kinda stuff would be neat. Sometimes I want my character to do a certain thing but the option is locked away because the NPC is in the wrong position. Obviously that makes sense if you're being pinned down by an aggressive character.

I'd also like to see some options for controlling your arousal during sex, like say if you're giving someone a handjob you can choose to be super in to it, neutral or to calm your mind so you don't end up having an orgasm, this being dependant on your skill and general lust.

But I'm happy for that to wait if more deviant stuff is coming. Hell yes.
Imagine swimming could lead you to an island and you could sex up dolphins so they take you there safely and swiftly, that would be awesome. Screw the wolves, I wanna be a mermaid whore!

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
One thing I hope they add in soon is the ability for you to take the initiative in sex instead of everything being done to you mostly.

Like if a dog jumps on you and pins you down, that's it you're stuck with the options available.
It would be cool if there was an option to take the dog off you so you can perform oral instead.

That kinda stuff would be neat. Sometimes I want my character to do a certain thing but the option is locked away because the NPC is in the wrong position. Obviously that makes sense if you're being pinned down by an aggressive character.

I'd also like to see some options for controlling your arousal during sex, like say if you're giving someone a handjob you can choose to be super in to it, neutral or to calm your mind so you don't end up having an orgasm, this being dependant on your skill and general lust.

But I'm happy for that to wait if more deviant stuff is coming. Hell yes.
Imagine swimming could lead you to an island and you could sex up dolphins so they take you there safely and swiftly, that would be awesome. Screw the wolves, I wanna be a mermaid whore!
Yeah, others and I have already stated why this is the case on more than one occasion. To narrow the point down to basics, that's kind of the point, you having as much limited control over the encounters and how that affects you. There's things you can do to have control for both, but they are not meant to be so easy to come by or so routinely available. Now, as I've pointed out before as well, I'm not the dev and it would be up to Vrel to stick to that design philosophy or alter it in a manner similar to how you suggested, but that's what the game is meant to be like as I understand it.

You wouldn't be the first to suggest it, but if you wish to, I'd hit up Discord and try sparking conversation there. The link for it should be on the Blog page, the link for tha should be in the OP. Just don't be surprised if you get the same answer is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How long will the game probably be ready for? I really like the game and I am very excited to see the final result
TBH Vrel could probably ship it now, but i think they have a great many big plans to still add so......3000ad.

Reactions: atur

BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
I have a problem that the outfit I give my character only covers the upper part of the body, leaving the lower part to exposed. Was there anything I missed or is this a bug? Sundress and School Swimsuit for girls work though. All the rest does not.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I have a problem that the outfit I give my character only covers the upper part of the body, leaving the lower part to exposed. Was there anything I missed or is this a bug? Sundress and School Swimsuit for girls work though. All the rest does not.
Usually this is the case when the particular piece of clothing is (Broken) (as in the lower half was torn off in some event). other than than, I have noticed only the Cheongsam being too short to cover your bottom half.
If you try on outfits at the clothing shop or wear completely new clothes and they still fail to cover your lower body, you might have found a more obscure bug.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, others and I have already stated why this is the case on more than one occasion. To narrow the point down to basics, that's kind of the point, you having as much limited control over the encounters and how that affects you. There's things you can do to have control for both, but they are not meant to be so easy to come by or so routinely available. Now, as I've pointed out before as well, I'm not the dev and it would be up to Vrel to stick to that design philosophy or alter it in a manner similar to how you suggested, but that's what the game is meant to be like as I understand it.

You wouldn't be the first to suggest it, but if you wish to, I'd hit up Discord and try sparking conversation there. The link for it should be on the Blog page, the link for tha should be in the OP. Just don't be surprised if you get the same answer is all I'm saying.
But that makes no sense when you're really promiscuous or are doing consensual stuff, why can't I ask Robin who's my girlfriend/boyfriend and clearly the only nice person in this town pretty much to suck my dick?

You shouldn't be in control of everything in every encounter but the lack of control doesn't make sense in some of them.

Another one is how hard it is to give someone a titjob, they have to have moved in a very specific way for it to be an option otherwise you can only use your hands, mouth or feet somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
But that makes no sense when you're really promiscuous or are doing consensual stuff, why can't I ask Robin who's my girlfriend/boyfriend and clearly the only nice person in this town pretty much to suck my dick?

You shouldn't be in control of everything in every encounter but the lack of control doesn't make sense in some of them.

Another one is how hard it is to give someone a titjob, they have to have moved in a very specific way for it to be an option otherwise you can only use your hands, mouth or feet somehow.
If I remember right, it was said that more control over encounters, particularly consensual ones, is planned, but outright dominant options (in the sense of PC raping NPCs as they please) are not.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
If I remember right, it was said that more control over encounters, particularly consensual ones, is planned, but outright dominant options (in the sense of PC raping NPCs as they please) are not.
Nice, that's about all I want from sex in the game at this point, aside from more butt stuff.

It's super satisfying when you've become powerful enough to resist almost any would-be rapist.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Other characters just see the MC as a fucktoy, whereas Kylar obsesses over them emotionally, which makes her bizarre by town standards.

Kylar primarily protects the MC out of jealousy, not out of kindness.
Also, a lot of unnamed NPCs will help the MC during the daytime if the MC screams for help. And in school, teachers will step in (unless you're a delinquent, but that has more to do with them not believing a troublemaker).
OKAY okay! you hate Kylar i get it! she must be in Jail and throw away the key in your game. XD

But on the other hand in my game, wish Kylar was a dominatrix goth whit a huge sex drive and at some point release her obsession and frustration on a unwilling but willing masochist MC, dragging him/her to a sex dungeon and Role play as winter do every weekend and as benefit every session will raise MC masochist meter but on the bad side will raise Kylars obsession as she will know MC is a total slut. That will be awesome!

Yoruharu thanks for clearing that out, i didn't know it was a repeated scene that repeats again and again if Kylar's jealousy peeks. Maybe the dom RP scene can be an alternative scene for this interaction? please make it happen!

Of If i can suggest, maybe if Kayla is removed from the game for a wile ( if you don't take the blame and let her get arrested) then maybe in Jail she turns total goth dom with tattoos and piercings and heavy goth make up with pink neon hair and all. and when she is set free she be total dom obsessed with MC and kills Whitney, well not kill but maybe send her to the hospital for a time and makes Robin and MC her bitches... and... oh never mind am just babbling here.

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Okay ... I have finally tried DoL for many hours--and I haven't a clue what I'm doing. o_O

In consensual sex:
How do I take my own clothes off?
Can I take the other person's clothes off?
How many game days have to pass before there is any penetrative sex?
Can my character actually do anything other than lay there or kneel there while waiting for the game's characters to actually do something to me?

What basic idea(s) or instruction(s) about DoL am I missing, please?

Please, please, please help!!!
e-d

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Okay ... I have finally tried DoL for many hours--and I haven't a clue what I'm doing. o_O

In consensual sex:
How do I take my own clothes off?
Can I take the other person's clothes off?
How many game days have to pass before there is any penetrative sex?
Can my character actually do anything other than lay there or kneel there while waiting for the game's characters to actually do something to me?

What basic idea(s) or instruction(s) about DoL am I missing, please?

Please, please, please help!!!
e-d
If your hands are free, you can remove your clothes with a proper action choice for each hand. I don't think you can remove your partner's clothes though in the current version of the game (or future instalments). Raising your Promiscuity allows for more lewd actions, so if you're interested in banging right off the bat start the game with a promiscuity bonus. That way, the game's initial sexual assault on Day 1 may lead to a successful coupling if that's what you want.

Reactions: e-disfunction

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I've never seen any content that happens after week 1 or something because I get bored of going to school everyday and wander into the woods and get kidnapped by wolves.

All these patches that add all this cool content, maybe someday I'll have the self-control to actually explore the place instead of being a wolf pup every run.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
She will be popular to me if she becomes a Goth Dominatrix. XD
That would be quite a story arc for this character, who currently does not have one iota of dominant streak in them. They're the softest (if not a bit unstable) pervert in the entire Town, who you can tease to no end by masturbating in the English classes while they only watch mesmerized, or in the Library or in the Park. Why don't you try Whitney for a Goth Dominatrix? The Halloween event with them is already there, not to mention many other acts of dominance (demanding oral service, clothes requisition, forbidding the PC use their gender-proper toilet at School, collaring…) Do we need a Dominatrix of The Year contest between the two? Not to mention Leighton and Winter, who also seem to have a penchant for power-play.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes