Midge

Nov 21, 2019
That would be quite a story arc for this character, who currently does not have one iota of dominant streak in them. They're the softest (if not a bit unstable) pervert in the entire Town, who you can tease to no end by masturbating in the English classes while they only watch mesmerized, or in the Library or in the Park. Why don't you try Whitney for a Goth Dominatrix? The Halloween event with them is already there, not to mention many other acts of dominance (demanding oral service, clothes requisition, forbidding the PC use their gender-proper toilet at School, collaring…) Do we need a Dominatrix of The Year contest between the two? Not to mention Leighton and Winter, who also seem to have a penchant for power-play.
Objection! Kylar does have dominant(power trips not BDSM) tendances shown when their suspicion/jealousy runs high enough, like when they pull a knife on you and rape you in an alley and putting down would be lovers of you with poison. And DD2 said "they wish" as in they wish it were an option(which is fine we all have our wants).
Whitney is the same(power trips not BDSM) but in a bully role. The true Dominatrix Daddy is Winter! Check their Museum scene on the weekends if you get them their fat loots if you don't belive me.
Actualy Whitney does have some Dom streak now i think about it. But Winter does tie you up and whip you. Close call......Close call.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That would be quite a story arc for this character, who currently does not have one iota of dominant streak in them. They're the softest (if not a bit unstable) pervert in the entire Town, who you can tease to no end by masturbating in the English classes while they only watch mesmerized, or in the Library or in the Park. Why don't you try Whitney for a Goth Dominatrix? The Halloween event with them is already there, not to mention many other acts of dominance (demanding oral service, clothes requisition, forbidding the PC use their gender-proper toilet at School, collaring…) Do we need a Dominatrix of The Year contest between the two? Not to mention Leighton and Winter, who also seem to have a penchant for power-play.
Yeah, why should Kylar suddenly turn into someone else? There are a lot of other NPCs who's story needs some flesh.

The whole discussion about "popularity" of DoL characters seems a bit off to me...
Do I like Kylar? No, nae, never! That's the kind of person you want to avoid in RL at all costs. You do not want them to know your name or recognize your face.
Do I like to have Kylar in the game? Of course! Stoopid question. It's another shade of thread in this game. One that can be tamed quite easily. (too easily?)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, why should Kylar suddenly turn into someone else? There are a lot of other NPCs who's story needs some flesh.
The whole discussion about "popularity" of DoL characters seems a bit off to me...
Mostly some of us were disussing their "in-game popularity" as in how others see/rate them. And some about their "IRL popularity" as a character and how we want them to develope. And of course these 2 got mixed up in some places but hey, what can you do. I think "IRL" most peeps like the character being in the game even if they "don't like" the character.
At least we're all talking about something right? What are we here for if not to discuss some of the finer aspects of things in this game? All i can really say here is, if i'm not balls deep in a sheep in the next update then i'll be yelling at Vrel over on the blogspot ;)

Reactions: KekKoo

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Objection! ….
I wouldn't define fits of rage/jealousy as acts of dominance, neither in a sexual or non-sexual context. I agree that Whitney is more of an archetypal school bully than a dom(inatrix) proper, but they'd fill that role much better than the current Kylar.

Also agree that the grown-ups are the true Daddies/Mistresses in this game, which I think is the point of the entire game. The MC and their peers are just not mature enough for the task.

Reactions: KekKoo
Jun 3, 2018
I really want to be able to get romantic with our teachers, Leighton, Bailey, and the other named NPCs
Maybe even have it where you can end up in multiple relationships that will accept that and maybe fuck you together.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I wouldn't define fits of rage/jealousy as acts of dominance, neither in a sexual or non-sexual context. I agree that Whitney is more of an archetypal school bully than a dom(inatrix) proper, but they'd fill that role much better than the current Kylar.
Also agree that the grown-ups are the true Daddies/Mistresses in this game, which I think is the point of the entire game. The MC and their peers are just not mature enough for the task.
They also pull you into a cupboard and say they need you to do "things" to them, is that rage or jealousy?
I get what you mean though and while i would say they do have a few spots of controlling behaviour, they certianly can't match the others. And i agree with your second point about the adults.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I really want to be able to get romantic with our teachers, Leighton, Bailey, and the other named NPCs
Maybe even have it where you can end up in multiple relationships that will accept that and maybe fuck you together.
Same for the first bit. I'd like for all named NPCs to be lewdable at some point. You can get with Leighton already(check the wiki for how) and Mason got the beginings in the current update so.....fingers crossed.
And yes i pushed for a teacher orgy in the staff room but alas no luck.

Jun 3, 2018
Same for the first bit. I'd like for all named NPCs to be lewdable at some point. You can get with Leighton already(check the wiki for how) and Mason got the beginings in the current update so.....fingers crossed.
Yeah, though I meant as one of the "love interests", like the Black Wolf, Eden, Robin, Kylar, Whitney, and Avery.

Also if you take your game into say, Save Editor, I have seen that there is a date listed for our character's birthday... I wonder if there will be content for this later on.
I also kinda hope that one day we will get to name our character, and not just the save file
I also hope that we end up getting even more named NPCs. I look forward to every update of this game

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Perhaps an ability to jump multiple days, like a calendar selection thing (that does or doesn't account for stat deterioration) and a weather control cheat.
It would break too many events, was the reason given. We might be getting a weather switcher in the cheats next patch.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
If your hands are free, you can remove your clothes with a proper action choice for each hand. I don't think you can remove your partner's clothes though in the current version of the game (or future instalments). Raising your Promiscuity allows for more lewd actions, so if you're interested in banging right off the bat start the game with a promiscuity bonus. That way, the game's initial sexual assault on Day 1 may lead to a successful coupling if that's what you want.
Thank you! I just want to know what actions are possible and how to make them possible. (y)

(BTW: How is the first sexual assault "consensual", as asked in my question? Is 'Promiscuity' correct for consensual, too, or should I look for a different skill?)

e-d

foxXIII

Nov 10, 2019
Could use more variety of animals in the city and forest for lewd fun. Like giant rats or raccoons for being a back alley animal slut. Also, I remember a line about tying you up and leaving you in the park for the dogs and wishing that could be a thing. Basically more events of letting people use the leash when you are wearing it to lead you around to be fucked by animals.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Swedra

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
One thing that bothers me is how much harder it is to protect your oral virginity than vaginal or anal.
For one thing, the latter two both get a warning about the attackers being about to penetrate you fully, whereas oral penetration does not.
For another, you can always pull away from an anal or vaginal penetration attempt (unless crippled by anxiety, pain, or an orgasm), but pulling your mouth away from an attacker's penis requires a skill check.
Weirdly, I noticed that once an animal's penis is pressed against your lips, successfully pulling away only sort of works. They allow you to pull away, but always put their penis against your lips again the very same turn, which makes attempting to avoid oral penetration effectively impossible.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yep, every single one in their own way. No rush. Quality over quantity.
End game?

Reactions: Midge

K9

May 28, 2017
They allow you to pull away, but always put their penis against your lips again the very same turn, which makes attempting to avoid oral penetration effectively impossible.
The opponent almost always pushing their penis to your lips every time you pull your mouth away is a pain in the ass. If you try to use your mouth for something else, you get stuck in an endless loop of pulling away / pushing back until you cum or get disabled, at which point they put it in your mouth, and you never can do what you wanted with your mouth. It would be nice if it was changed.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thank you! I just want to know what actions are possible and how to make them possible. (y)

(BTW: How is the first sexual assault "consensual", as asked in my question? Is 'Promiscuity' correct for consensual, too, or should I look for a different skill?)

e-d
Well, in this game and its mechanics, your MC's Promiscuity reflects degrees of freedom or shamelessness in your sexual encounters with humans, regardless of whether the act is initially consensual or not. It might sound weird or downright absurd in real world terms, but it is entirely possible to take off your panties of your own volition, actively envelop the penis of your anal rapist and then cooperate with them, meaning adjusting your lower body's rhythm to match the thrusts of your assailant, cumming hard in the process. And you can mock their skills or strength at the same time. The higher the level of your Promiscuity, the lewder the actions you may initiate / trigger and retain control of (unless you are being forcefully restrained). Of course there are other factors of your psychological state that you have to take into consideration like Stress, Trauma, Pain, Arousal, Willpower and special traits. But still, your Promiscuity dictates how lewd you can let yourself be with humans, while your Deviancy dictates how lewd you can let yourself be with beasts/tentacles. Also, the higher these stats are the more opportunities you will have to turn potentially rapey situations (or an apparently innocent one) into a consensual sex act.

TheActualOne

Feb 28, 2020
Bruh I'm like yeh lets go to school. Next thing I know I get thrown into an alley way and raped. Got to the bus wanted to go home, got raped on the bus. Go thrown out of the bus fainted an raped again. Jumped the school fence went to the school toilets and got raped by a fucking cat.

I mean bruh...

Edit:
Now I got to a manhole an climbed down to get home "safe", just to get raped by some weirdo and thrown into the water and out to sea, where a diver assaulted me. As I was about to get to shore some weird ass eels assault me.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I've just gotten to the blackmailed by Leighton event, but it's said that you can initiate consensual sex I haven't gotten that option yet, do I need to do the photoshoot a certain amount of time or fail it once, have my pics shown to everyone and return to the photoshoots ?

Aug 5, 2019
i don't think the game really has an end. that's one of the things i like about it. There's always something to do. Or someone to do if ya take my meanin'. Also, i would still like more reaction to the transformations.

Reactions: TheActualOne

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've just gotten to the blackmailed by Leighton event, but it's said that you can initiate consensual sex I haven't gotten that option yet, do I need to do the photoshoot a certain amount of time or fail it once, have my pics shown to everyone and return to the photoshoots ?
Yup. Do the second thing, but have high Pro and Exhi.

Reactions: 11037AAA
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes