Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a list of the named NPCs whose opinion of you (listed in the Social tab) can't be changed yet due to a lack of events that lower or raise any combination of their love and dom stats?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The farm stuff is pretty good.

It's sort of like a dead end for a run, there might be a way to escape but I didn't really look very hard for one. This is the 'bad end' anyway for when you fail to pay rent so I don't really think it's intended to be something you just go and visit.

My favorite bit was playing with the centaurs, I think they have more options than what I got to see but I find that content super hot (even though they need vaginas instead of dicks).

Just makes me even more eager for the farm content that can be used as part of a regular game as a method of income and place to visit without effectively game-over-ing.

Reactions: Vrelnir

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Oh, how did you find it?
I dunno if you need some bestiality fame requirement, but Briar says that 'he saw a girl like us submerged in insects' when you go talk to him for shows. I was at notorious bestiality, I think. Or maybe you need to wait a lot of time or gain more overall fame.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also how can we make the cow transformation decrease ? It's been 2 weeks in my game since I've been constantly wearing a cat belt and eating the pancake that makes the cat transformation speed up but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm trying to decrease my breasts and ass size so see if this has an impact.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Question/suggestion for "combat" scenes: Could multiple participants fight each other over who gets to do what? Add some discord?

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Those horses on the farm, oh my~ I dont care one bit that all of them have schlongs, in fact, Id say I prefer it like this (though I assume it eventually will be customizable as well), I wonder though, are there any more oral-focused scenes planned at the farm or with the new animals in general?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also how can we make the cow transformation decrease ? It's been 2 weeks in my game since I've been constantly wearing a cat belt and eating the pancake that makes the cat transformation speed up but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm trying to decrease my breasts and ass size so see if this has an impact.
Ok, I checked in the cheats and I get why cow transformation isn't decreasing. It's at 80+ point when you only need 50 or 30 to turn into a cow. And since it gets down by 1 per day, I have to wait a 2 months before turning into a cat. Sucks that this stat has no cap.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Is it possible to have/get a confirmation when saving the game? I accidentally overwrote my main save because of muscle memory. Never thought I would say this about a game, but I actually got sad that I ruined the main save.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is it possible to have/get a confirmation when saving the game? I accidentally overwrote my main save because of muscle memory. Never thought I would say this about a game, but I actually got sad that I ruined the main save.
There are checkboxes right under the list of saves.

Reactions: Anita Deek

K9

May 28, 2017
thanks for the info! i don't do the toilet thing because my MC looks like a girl and entertaining boys bathroom will raise delinquency.
No, it doesn't. You're thinking of the dressing room at the pool. I'm talking about the boys' toilets. You can enter both toilets without raising Delinquency.

Reactions: DD2
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes