ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
but she's anything but a virgin
You don't have to be a virgin.
When you join the temple you pass a "purification" ritual and take a chastity vow. Then you have a month where penis/vagina must not have been involved in any penetration. After this you are checked again and receive either an allowance or another "purification".

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
You don't have to be a virgin.
When you join the temple you pass a "purification" ritual and take a chastity vow. Then you have a month where penis/vagina must not have been involved in any penetration. After this you are checked again and receive either an allowance or another "purification".
Yeah she's been penetrated more times than I can count for the past day, much less the past month

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Added a cow bell to the forest shop. Art also courtesy of Morgan Vayne and PurityGuy. Wearing it prevents the cow/bull transformation from decaying.
So with the cow bell preventing decay and the cat collar actively aiding its tf path ... can we get one for wolves too, please?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I also liked that in the farm area the centaurs are just hanging out to be played with. (are there regular horses too? I didn't see any).

The wolf den should totally have the same sort of events where you can proactively interact with the wolf pack through non-combat interactions as well as the standard ones.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah she's been penetrated more times than I can count for the past day, much less the past month
Ok, that really looks like a bug.
My boy had his vow broken by tentacles several times.
It definitively worked that way. (with 0.2.12)
But, I think, the trait should be shown as "broken". I've never seen this...

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, that really looks like a bug.
My boy had his vow broken by tentacles several times.
It definitively worked that way. (with 0.2.12)
But, I think, the trait should be shown as "broken". I've never seen this...
I've never gotten the Broken Vow trait, no matter how many penetrations. I always have the Chastity Vow trait

Clarification: Before the "Broken Vow" trait was added, the Chastity Vow trait *never* disappeared for me, no matter what penetration, however the temple still knew.

Now the it's the same thing, Chastity Vow *never* disappears but the temple does not know.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Farm area is rather inaccessible. Trying to get there through the van thing, first there's this after being taken there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the scenes continue until...the chomp/allow scene there's this:

Not sure if it matters (numbers look the same at a brief glance) but here's the one for the 'allow' option as well...

...and I can't advance after that.

There's also this under the social tab, regardless of where I am:

and clicking through the NPC menu gives this:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Vrelnir Playing 0.2.13.1: Might want to have someone add an "NPC known" sanity check to the Danube Wine Cellar scene's text. Unless Landry's got psychic powers, I'm not sure the player character should already know what wine to pick until they've met them.

I suppose it is very unlikely players will have leveled skulduggery enough to break into the mansions and their wine cellars without at least trying to fence their goods to Landry, but it's not strictly impossible.

Edit: Actually, I feel like maybe Danube as a whole needs to be revisited more thoroughly: There's a lot of little odds and ends here and there, like dialogue that's missing spaces between sentences (i.e.- "Somewhere upstairs you hear what sounds like a gang-bang.Amid all the mess, one table is tidy.") or the fact that there's no hard cap on how high your skulduggery rises when you bluff your way out of the mansion with the fountain (which is ideal for players willing to grind, but probably not working as intended as-is). Also, I think the "wear an apron and nothing but" waitress-hiring mansion will create duplicates of your clothes (i.e.- it un-equips upper and lower slots and sends them to your wardrobe, but then re-equips you with them without actually withdrawing them from there- probably using the same storage combat and very few event encounters use at the same time; It's strange because the event also un-equips and re-equips the underwear slots but does not duplicate the items therein, so there's probably some outdated code leftover that wasn't commented out or deleted).

Update: Gotten the platform heels, side-tie bikini, and micro pleated skirt. Turns out you get em in a random event in Danube Street.
I think any street that isn't an alleyway or park can trigger it, and only in the day. You also need quite a bit of one of the fame stats tracked in social, but I'm not sure which one(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Not sure if I'm being dumb or what, but how do you perform autofellatio on cat form? any particular time or place for it? I have yet to find the option

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure if I'm being dumb or what, but how do you perform autofellatio on cat form? any particular time or place for it? I have yet to find the option
You can't do a lot of different things, auto-fellatio included, if your awareness is too low for them, so check yours. Also, you can apparently be as flexible as a cat by raising your dance skill enough.

Kind of surprised the game doesn't check phallus size for this, decreasing the requirement for sufficiently endowed characters (or vice versa, making it impossible for characters whose issue is that they aren't tall enough- measured either by body size set at game start or the physique tracked by athletic + swimming skills).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me the steps to unlocking the garden spring at the orphanage? I have Mason on "delightful" and have been doing the talk at the pond to get love up, i just need the triggers.
Also can anyone give me the rebelious number needed to get the orphans artifact? i have it at 12.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I quite like the newest update with the Farm added and I hope it will not be just a 'bad ending' for the PC. So far, it is the only location where you can raise your Deviancy from squeamish to a horse-riding buttslut within a space of few days. Which brings me to a rather interesting observation regarding lewd stats. I find it quite odd that due to the fact that no consensual sex with humans takes place in the Farm (at least I haven't encountered any such situations), your character's Promiscuity slowly decays, even if you regularly mate with more than well endowed dextriers, which makes you a deviant expert. There should be some interconnection between these two stats, as it seems weird (even within the perverted logic of the DoL realm) that you can willingly let a horse sodomize you and will have no guts to do the same with a human. Also, your Exhibitionism decays even though you're being treated like cattle and walk around naked day in day out.

I also discovered (maybe other players as well) that you can raise your lewd stats effortlessly if you know which buttons to push, at minimal costs in terms of time, fatigue and exposure to dangerous situations. I was able to level up from a shy girl to a wild Exhibitionist after two or three afternoons spent on the Brothel's dancing floor: just get on the stage, dance sexually, get off the stage, repeat, get on the stage, dance sexually, get off, repeat.... Next thing you know, you're ok with taking your clothes off and as only the first act of disrobing improves your Exhib stat, there's no point dancing further, as it only increases fatigue and dancing skill. So it'll be wiser to get off the stage (which also resets the spectators' excitement, thus reducing chance of a gangbang rape) and return there right after.

A similar thing can be achieved with Promiscuity by using the Brothel's gloryhole, where you have total control of the sexual act (at least within the sexual combat boundries set in the game). As only initiation of the most promiscuous act in your repertoire increases this stat, you just need to keep on initiating it. Just move your mouth to a pussy, pull away, move your mouth to a pussy, pull away, repeat and one teasy session of cunnilingus lasting a mere 10 minutes will promote you from a lv 4 sex-craving perv to a lv 5 complete slut.

So currently, it's only Wednesday 1st week, my PC has only met Robin for the first time, Bailey hasn't asked for their first payment yet, Whitney hasn't bothered the PC yet, she sucks at School (pun intended), yet she's already made +600 through whoring and sneaks through Town naked excited and happy. Negative psychological impact? Not much so far, as most of the frolics were 'her own' (well, mine really) ideas.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me the steps to unlocking the garden spring at the orphanage? I have Mason on "delightful" and have been doing the talk at the pond to get love up, i just need the triggers.
When you can talk with Mason in their pond, just continue talking and raising love.
If it's high enough they tell about the spring. No other trigger needed, just grind, IMHO.

Also can anyone give me the rebelious number needed to get the orphans artifact? i have it at 12.
Umm, that's a bad one. Dunno if anything has changed in 0.2.13, but in 0.2.12 the chance to get it is awfully low.
There are several event pools for high/low reb, high/low hope and common.
You need very high reb, better close to 50 and hope around 0 only to have a chance to get the right pool.
If they give you often envelopes with money or stolen goods you are on the right track.
A random pepper can is also part of this. So always have full ammo!

Reactions: Midge
May 18, 2019
Hey guys. I see this forum is much more lively than the one I usually visit, so could you please lend me a hand?

I'm wondering what items I lack for the museum. I'm sure one of them is that thing at the orphanage that you obtain if the rebelliousness is high enough and you are lucky (as discussed just above), and my guess is that the second one is a box found in the underwater temple. The wiki was not very clear about it when I last visited it. The problem is that I can't grab the box anymore, I can only unlock it with 100% chance, finding treasure inside.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and I still can get the feat in my current playthrough.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys. I see this forum is much more lively than the one I usually visit, so could you please lend me a hand?

I'm wondering what items I lack for the museum. I'm sure one of them is that thing at the orphanage that you obtain if the rebelliousness is high enough and you are lucky (as discussed just above), and my guess is that the second one is a box found in the underwater temple. The wiki was not very clear about it when I last visited it. The problem is that I can't grab the box anymore, I can only unlock it with 100% chance, finding a silver ring.

To get that ivory box, you need a S level in History. The best way to get the silver brooch from the Orphanage is to stay in your room, save, go in the main hall, and if you don't get the silver brooch, load your save, check the mirror, leave the mirror, save again and try this again. The higher your rebeliousness, the better your chances will be.

Reactions: YetAnotherUser

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

I'm wondering what items I lack for the museum. I'm sure one of them is that thing at the orphanage that you obtain if the rebelliousness is high enough and you are lucky (as discussed just above), and my guess is that the second one is a box found in the underwater temple. The wiki was not very clear about it when I last visited it. The problem is that I can't grab the box anymore, I can only unlock it with 100% chance, finding a silver ring.

You need the box and the Brooch. The box you get at the lake ruins, instead of opening it you should be able to take one. And for the other, you're in the same RNG hellscape i'm in ;)

May 18, 2019
To get that ivory box, you need a S level in History. The best way to get the silver brooch from the Orphanage is to stay in your room, save, go in the main hall, and if you don't get the silver brooch, load your save, check the mirror, leave the mirror, save again and try this again. The higher your rebeliousness, the better your chances will be.
Holy sweet baby Jesus, it actually worked. Thank you!

It's rather strange that you need to be in the higher spectrum of A* to grab it. Not really intuitive.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes