Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
From where do i get the Halloween costume? obv not from shop in the town, i don't get the option to go to the forest when i'm at the beach to buy from the store in the forest i dunno why.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
From where do i get the Halloween costume? obv not from shop in the town, i don't get the option to go to the forest when i'm at the beach to buy from the store in the forest i dunno why.
Beach? Wrong side of town. Down on Dunabe, temple and hospital is the forrest entry and the first stop is where the forrest shop is.

Reactions: Triepslay

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
In fact it is a "stat" but not shown as such. You can see it in the "Extra Stats" page.
The trait can have 4 levels (Masochist, Firm M, Hardened M, Drooling M).
So it's not much different from any other stats. Except for the kind of presentation.
And the hysteresis when changing levels.
The traits are based on statistics gathered from encounters in the game. So yes, they are stats in a sense. Clothing wetness is also a stat in the Extra Stats page, but my sundress becoming drenched and translucent is not.

I was proposing masochism as a lewd stat in the Characteristics tab, somewhere between Promiscuity and Deviancy.
I was thinking that you should be able to directly level it with unique lewd choices and acts, which themselves can only be unlocked by becoming more into masochism. And depending on your level of masochism, those choices would decrease stress and trauma and increase your control.

At the moment, the player's relationship with pain is more like Stockholm syndrome than the result of character choices or preferences.

Reactions: Arkus86 and Midge

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
It's also VERY HARD to raise masochist stat, because the implications of gaining also stress and trauma.: MC needs to orgasm when he is not able to move because the pain. this is specially hard if you play the pure path as being unable to move can make anyone take MC virginity. with all the bad repercussions that may cause in Angel transformation. you also lose this gains over time, so you need to repeatably tease and mock sexual partners to make them angry and become violent toward MC (you need to unlock the defy Mock/tease on combat menu first of course) . but also there some attackers who even being angry don't hit MC. In my experience the best ones to trigger are the hooded rapist and the one who drag MC to ally were friend awaits, this are more manageable and not as dangerous as the gang bangs. speaking of which the "lost to the sailors contest" gang bang and the "show gang bang" at the brothel on Friday are also good for this , they still dangerous for virgins but no gains on stress and trauma.

Anyone know what options rank 6 promiscuity and exhibition unlocks? Having trouble finding what I should do to improve my control at these levels. (and am playing on hard mode so these won't be dropping on their own)

edit: and google is not helping at all.
as far as i can tell Rank 6 haven't been implemented... but you are right that at a certain point you lose ways to gain control if you raise all to rank 5.

Don't know is this may help but i also play in hard mode; and I find a good way to easy down trauma gains when no control is by change settings on how your MC see sex... succumbing to stress is what can make your MC end in someones dungeon after fainting, and that ultimately raises trauma and then well things get worst and worst, but by simply changing the settings from sex being "naughty" which reduce trauma (it's like that by default) to , it's "fun" which reduces stress instead then you only have to worry about reducing trauma, and just fuck anything that moves XDDD to see stress going down

As you know trauma can be manageable with robin, with Harper on Fridays (after you faint and send to the hospital with hi trauma) and with Doren at 4PM in her flat after she find you are drenched in cum in her class, but also read in a wiki that if she catches your MC masturbating this also triggers Dorens flat as well. ALSO Doren provides a way to gain CONTROL if you chose to CRY for and hour... wish that comfort she provides turned into hot steaming sex after... but Doren is not interested in sex for some odd reason. Probably immune to Lewdville's sexual vibe.

another way to gain control i learn in my game, I am in the pure path, and pretty sure your MC needs to be pure and/or virgin to accomplish this: if you sneak in the prayer rooms , and pray for hours, eventually you unlock a holy ecstasy and you gain lots of control (but it's really not worth it as when you leave the church and walk around the corner, rapeity rape rape and again terrified of all -.-) BUT! ALSO lose big chunks of stress and trauma as well, is like a super boost on all that is good, AND ANOTHER BUT! its super hard to trigger and to do this you need do lots of grinding and preparations LOTS of church chores to wing grace because then LOSE IT BY PREYING ...WTF???? yea you lose grace by praying in the secret rooms, don't ask me why but that is the catch. ...also Midge said to me that you need to use a holy pendant to trigger this state, but its troublesome to use them as most people seems to want to put collars on MC all the time, at least in my game, probably because i play as a masochistic angel boy who likes weird characters like Kylar...

suggestion for the game: please make collars use a extra slot in neck so be able to use other objects in that place like the holy pendant, gold chokers and bunny ties. Same as like when the chastity belt share same slots with the underwear so now we can use use both itmes at the same time. that will be awesome! THANKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkus86 and Midge

K9

May 28, 2017
It's also VERY HARD to raise masochist stat, because the implications of gaining also stress and trauma.: MC needs to orgasm when he is not able to move because the pain. this is specially hard if you play the pure path as being unable to move can make anyone take MC virginity. with all the bad repercussions that may cause in Angel transformation. you also lose this gains over time, so you need to repeatably tease and mock sexual partners to make them angry and become violent toward MC (you need to unlock the defy Mock/tease on combat menu first of course) . but also there some attackers who even being angry don't hit MC. In my experience the best ones to trigger are the hooded rapist and the one who drag MC to ally were friend awaits, this are more manageable and not as dangerous as the gang bangs. speaking of which the "lost to the sailors contest" gang bang and the "show gang bang" at the brothel on Friday are also good for this , they still dangerous for virgins but no gains on stress and trauma.
Or you can put on a chastity belt and go get ganbanged in the boys' toilets at school. Just tell them they can't put their dick anywhere and select bratty actions, they'll get angry but the encounter will stay consensual (usually). Best way to farm masochism IMO.

another way to gain control i learn in my game, I am in the pure path, and pretty sure your MC needs to be pure and/or virgin to accomplish this: if you sneak in the prayer rooms , and pray for hours, eventually you unlock a holy ecstasy and you gain lots of control (but it's really not worth it as when you leave the church and walk around the corner, rapeity rape rape and again terrified of all -.-) BUT! ALSO lose big chunks of stress and trauma as well, is like a super boost on all that is good, AND ANOTHER BUT! its super hard to trigger and to do this you need do lots of grinding and preparations LOTS of church chores to wing grace because then LOSE IT BY PREYING ...WTF???? yea you lose grace by praying in the secret rooms, don't ask me why but that is the catch. ...also Midge said to me that you need to use a holy pendant to trigger this state, but its troublesome to use them as most people seems to want to put collars on MC all the time, at least in my game, probably because i play as a masochistic angel boy who likes weird characters like Kylar...
Purity and virginity are irrelevant, you just need the holy pendant. The stone pendant triggers another vision, and I assume the dark pendant does too, never tried. You only lose Grace if you sneak into the room, because you're not allowed to go there without authorization. To get it, tend to the garden or clean the quarters until one or both are spotless, and the monk will let you enter the room.

You can get collars removed at the police station, for £200 or a fuck if you have Promiscuity 2.

Reactions: Arkus86 and DD2

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Vrelnir Has anyone reported issues with withdrawing outfits from their Wardrobe or repairing them in 0.2.12.5?

For the former, I've noticed that for some reason a lot of them don't add the "accessory_colour" field to their associated bottoms, which leads to the upper parts leaving behind their invisible lower parts in the wardrobe (which still take up a slot, and can't be discarded due to their invisibility).

For the latter, it seems like repairing an item that's had its associated bottom destroyed doesn't properly "recreate" the bottom, nor does it update their outfitPrimary attribute to no longer be "Broken". If this is intended behavior (i.e.- "Outfits aren't meant to be repaired"), maybe a mention of it should be added somewhere where they're either purchased, repaired, or destroyed.

Minor, probably associated bug is that outfits tend to have their bottoms described as "naked" or blank strings in swarm type encounters, leading to odd text such as "fish burrowed into your naked, damaging it".

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I think the wardrobe is glitched too, some weird things going on there... like cloth disappearing and showing up later.

Or you can put on a chastity belt and go get ganbanged in the boys' toilets at school. Just tell them they can't put their dick anywhere and select bratty actions, they'll get angry but the encounter will stay consensual (usually). Best way to farm masochism IMO.

Purity and virginity are irrelevant, you just need the holy pendant. The stone pendant triggers another vision, and I assume the dark pendant does too, never tried. You only lose Grace if you sneak into the room, because you're not allowed to go there without authorization. To get it, tend to the garden or clean the quarters until one or both are spotless, and the monk will let you enter the room.

You can get collars removed at the police station, for £200 or a fuck if you have Promiscuity 2.
thanks for the info! i don't do the toilet thing because my MC looks like a girl and entertaining boys bathroom will raise delinquency.
Also if you enter boys bath room at school when Whitney's cronies are in, Even if you submit, the fights raises stress really quick and takes a very loooooong time, causing to faint afterwards (I think is a bug)

I don't have a stone pendant, where to get?

yes I know, but i like collars ^^;;;

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for the update, but to make some official noise.

I demand horse vaginas. This is one of the only games on this entire site that has male human on female animals and it should absolutely continue.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
"Added platform heels, side-tie bikini, and micro pleated skirt to the clothing shop. Code courtesy of Lollipop Scythe and art courtesy of KG. "

Couldn't find them

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.2.13.2 is up on my blog. It includes a new location, horses, a transformation, and silhouettes for animal boys and girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback and bug reports everyone, and thanks for spreading the word ejmuerte!
Vrelnir Has anyone reported issues with withdrawing outfits from their Wardrobe or repairing them in 0.2.12.5?

For the former, I've noticed that for some reason a lot of them don't add the "accessory_colour" field to their associated bottoms, which leads to the upper parts leaving behind their invisible lower parts in the wardrobe (which still take up a slot, and can't be discarded due to their invisibility).

For the latter, it seems like repairing an item that's had its associated bottom destroyed doesn't properly "recreate" the bottom, nor does it update their outfitPrimary attribute to no longer be "Broken". If this is intended behavior (i.e.- "Outfits aren't meant to be repaired"), maybe a mention of it should be added somewhere where they're either purchased, repaired, or destroyed.

Minor, probably associated bug is that outfits tend to have their bottoms described as "naked" or blank strings in swarm type encounters, leading to odd text such as "fish burrowed into your naked, damaging it".
It's been reported, but thanks for the investigation. Things are hopefully better as of this update, but old saves will need to visit the tailor and choose either the new repair all, or sell all option in order to repair the code.
Thanks for the update, but to make some official noise.

I demand horse vaginas. This is one of the only games on this entire site that has male human on female animals and it should absolutely continue.
Okay!

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for listening to the will of the people vis a vis the horse vaginas. I'm looking forward to playing through the new content soon and can't wait for even more. Been hungry for the farm update for awhile.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I don't have a stone pendant, where to get?
The Holy you get at the Forrest shop when you find the soup kitchen. The Dark at the FS when you get the loft event at the Orphanage. And the Stone you find at the Temple when cleaning the Living Quarters, the event is "you find a hole". You can also get an artifact there in the same event space. Always put your hand in the hole!

Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes