SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Lactation and the farm being added next update makes me really hope that a cow transformation pops up eventually.

Reactions: DD2

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
i don't think the game really has an end. that's one of the things i like about it. There's always something to do. Or someone to do if ya take my meanin'. Also, i would still like more reaction to the transformations.
I was told the transformations are more of a psychological behaviour and personality than a visual and physical type of change.

• Angry
Reactions: Swedra and atur

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was told the transformations are more of a psychological behaviour and personality than a visual and physical type of change.
Some aspects of the beast types at least are quite real, as shown by one of the teachers trying to pull your fluffy ears off.

Reactions: Mechonyo

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm looking forward to the farm content since beast stuff is my favorite anyway.

I'm hoping the farm includes some way to actually make money through beast content in the same way dancing/prostitution can be your main income for more vanilla content.

I want a farmer to pay me to take care of his horses or w/e.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The line is becoming blurier in that respect, and now with "beasts" and "night horrors" flying around who knows?
Oh and a cow TF is very likely.

BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
Usually this is the case when the particular piece of clothing is (Broken) (as in the lower half was torn off in some event). other than than, I have noticed only the Cheongsam being too short to cover your bottom half.
If you try on outfits at the clothing shop or wear completely new clothes and they still fail to cover your lower body, you might have found a more obscure bug.
They are new. I bought them and send them home. Immediately wearing it from the shop works though.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Do I like Kylar? No, nae, never! That's the kind of person you want to avoid in RL at all costs.
yes, you have been pretty obvious you dislike that character with all your guts, I am sorry but i guess you can't have a impartial look about Kaylar's character as all you will come up with will be negative.

But remember this is not RL, this is a game, and in the same degree people wont be raping you 24/7 in real life. Kylar wont be killing you, or anybody who gets near you anytime soon. As this is not that kind of game.

@ladguru
Yes i agree Whitney is a very Dom character, but she is more cruel that endearing as Kylar is, a Dom don't hate or try to harm you for fun, Doms are there to satisfy them and your needs... also if you check the social stats Kylar is ALWAYS at MAX lust and MAX love (at least in my game, but i believe in any game that is constant as well) no other characters is so crazy about MC in the game, But is her jealousy the real deal breaker, so again, this is why i come up with the Goth... i mean, the Dom Role play to ease down all that pent up Love/Lust/jealousy energy she has in a "healthy" way. And not one that will put MC or her in jail. and again its just a role play not a change of character.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Yes i agree Whitney is a very Dom character, but she is more cruel that endearing as Kylar is, a Dom don't hate or try to harm you for fun, Doms are there to satisfy them and your needs... also if you check the social stats Kylar is ALWAYS at MAX lust and MAX love (at least in my game, but i believe in any game that is constant as well) no other characters is so crazy about MC in the game, But is her jealousy the real deal breaker, so again, this is why i come up with the Goth... i mean, the Dom Role play to ease down all that pent up Love/Lust/jealousy energy she has in a "healthy" way. And not one that will put MC or her in jail. and again its just a role play not a change of character.
Kylar's behavior is only endearing if you already like them. Just like in real life, the difference between cute/romantic behavior and creepy/stalker behavior is largely based on the opinion of the person observing it.
Although I don't think having a shrine to someone you barely know has ever been anything other than weird.

Aug 5, 2019

On that subject, i think it should be an option to turn on or off. Like, you think you're becoming a succubus, wolf girl or etc and thus start acting more like one(such as walking on all fours as a dog or cat). but you'r still physically normal while if you chose to turn it real, you start getting people trying to pull at or do things related to your transformation. IE: Petting you if your a dog or cat, trying to fuck you more often as a succubus and then having reactions like the doctor being completely shocked to find you've become a succubus after a week (or more) of trying to find you while you were in the tentacle plains and suddenly showing up.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Kylar's behavior is only endearing if you already like them. Just like in real life, the difference between cute/romantic behavior and creepy/stalker behavior is largely based on the opinion of the person observing it.
Although I don't think having a shrine to someone you barely know has ever been anything other than weird.
And that's the goth connection DD2 is linking. An Edgelord loner. But you defeated your second point with your first. That it's all about personal opinion. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: KoropeiniKi

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
And that's the goth connection DD2 is linking. An Edgelord loner. But you defeated your second point with your first. That it's all about personal opinion. ;)
No, I meant weird as in abnormal or deviant, which can be objectively defined. And making a shrine to someone you barely know meets those definitions.
Also, I actually said that it's "largely" based upon personal opinion, not completely. There are some real-life behaviors that should never be acceptable, regardless of the participants' opinions.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
stop comparing this game with "Real Life" dammit
Yes it is "just a game" but some peeps need the comparison to immerse themselves. But ultimatly what Vrel says the rules are is how it is, and the rest is just speculation.
No, I meant weird as in abnormal or deviant, which can be objectively defined. And making a shrine to someone you barely know meets those definitions.
Also, I actually said that it's "largely" based upon personal opinion, not completely. There are some real-life behaviors that should never be acceptable, regardless of the participants' opinions.
Can it be objectively defined like that though? Sorry about getting meta here but weird, abnormal or deviant acts can still be subjective as what is "weird" for some can be "normal" for others. For example i think it's weird for peeps to get metal embedded in their flesh and pictures permently engraved onto them but that is normal these days. So is that objective or subjective? And no "i'm" certianly NOT condoning such behaviour like stalking. "I" do agree with your points about it being creepy, but just because we are in the majority doesn't make it universally/objectively true. Just true for us.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone know what options rank 6 promiscuity and exhibition unlocks? Having trouble finding what I should do to improve my control at these levels. (and am playing on hard mode so these won't be dropping on their own)

edit: and google is not helping at all.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Can it be objectively defined like that though? Sorry about getting meta here but weird, abnormal or deviant acts can still be subjective as what is "weird" for some can be "normal" for others. For example i think it's weird for peeps to get metal embedded in their flesh and pictures permently engraved onto them but that is normal these days. So is that objective or subjective? And no "i'm" certianly NOT condoning such behaviour like stalking. "I" do agree with your points about it being creepy, but just because we are in the majority doesn't make it universally/objectively true. Just true for us.
Words are constructs that we use for the purpose of communication, so if their definitions aren't considered mostly objective, then all attempts at verbal communication are meaningless.
In this case, I was referring to societal norms.
Also, never apologize for "getting meta." Examination of how you think about things is a good thing.
stop comparing this game with "Real Life" dammit
:unsure: hmm...
Shan't ;).

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone know what options rank 6 promiscuity and exhibition unlocks? Having trouble finding what I should do to improve my control at these levels. (and am playing on hard mode so these won't be dropping on their own)

edit: and google is not helping at all.
It doesn't unlock anything, unfortunately.

Does anyone else think masochism should be added as a lewd stat?

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
It's already in the game though. You just have to orgasm while pain is maxed out enough to unlock it.
No, it's a trait. I mean as one of the lewd stats like promiscuity, exhibitionism, and deviancy.
I suppose I should have said "upgraded" instead of "added."
Mea culpa.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No, it's a trait. I mean as one of the lewd stats like promiscuity, exhibitionism, and deviancy.
I suppose I should have said "upgraded" instead of "added."
Mea culpa.
In fact it is a "stat" but not shown as such. You can see it in the "Extra Stats" page.
The trait can have 4 levels (Masochist, Firm M, Hardened M, Drooling M).
So it's not much different from any other stats. Except for the kind of presentation.
And the hysteresis when changing levels.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes