Jul 29, 2017
This could add to stress as it would look like the player character is talking to themselves out in public. Or if alone in their room could add a minus to trauma or stress because they feel comforted in not ever being alone, etc. Whatever justifications or ideas you wanna throw at it. I just really find this idea delicious and I dunno why. I just hope someone makes it possible. :)

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
I just found out yesterday that there is a much bigger Valentine's Day event with Eden, but it's easy to miss out on.
First off, you HAVE to eat breakfast with Eden at least one morning in the 7 days before Valentine's Day. Once you do that, you can buy a gift at the Shopping Center for Eden, which you can use in the cabin on Valentine's Day between 17:00 and 17:59. That is the "doing something for Eden" and is the REAL Valentine's event, but if you don't have breakfast at the cabin on one of the 7 days beforehand, you can't access it.
Ah damn it T__T I was busy trying to do farm stuff at Alex's ! :((

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
i notice my player character go to white to dark orange skin color, i know is tan but darn! it doesn't look good... i disble the tan option but it still looks like orange man on steroids. how can i become default skin color again? are there some sun screen or something i can use to prevent orange man syndrome?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I'm really enjoying the more and more fleshed-out pillory actions, and I wish there were more of them spread in other streets of the city.

Jul 5, 2021
This could add to stress as it would look like the player character is talking to themselves out in public. Or if alone in their room could add a minus to trauma or stress because they feel comforted in not ever being alone, etc. Whatever justifications or ideas you wanna throw at it. I just really find this idea delicious and I dunno why. I just hope someone makes it possible. :)
Nice doctoral thesis, but that's not happening anytime soon

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
i notice my player character go to white to dark orange skin color, i know is tan but darn! it doesn't look good... i disble the tan option but it still looks like orange man on steroids. how can i become default skin color again? are there some sun screen or something i can use to prevent orange man syndrome?
The whole tanning thing is quite imba.
A few update before it had hardly any effect. :-/
Now MC gets from chalk cliff to burnt toast after few sun rays. :-/ (it's now summer for me)
Way too fast and way to extreme.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD2 and atur

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Are there any joint scenes in the game involving the player and someone else getting fucked together? Would like to see something like in the cafeteria scene where Robin is getting picked on and the player can intervene, and if the player loses, both him/her and Robin get fucked together in the cafeteria instead of the scene just ending like it currently does. Been noticing most scenes that have the player with someone else like Robin or other love interests will just focus on the player getting fucked/bested even if someone else is with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really prefer that type of involvement because is like the MC peer-pushing their companion and is completely decided by the player. In the forced way I can see players complaining because their companions get bang, which if the MC can win the fight could be fair, but sometimes the game can hard-lock events because an event get trigger in the worst time and with the player unprepared.

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
can you actually get to those islands on the map above the beach on the sea? or is that an unavailable location for now, also what is that prison/coliseum looking thing next to the palm tree island? also, what about the building in the trees (that i assume is the asylum), like can you walk enough through the woods to get there without being sent there? (i've been before in a different save file from being sent there by the dr harper, but i'm just curious!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
can you actually get to those islands on the map above the beach on the sea? or is that an unavailable location for now, also what is that prison/coliseum looking thing next to the palm tree island? also, what about the building in the trees (that i assume is the asylum), like can you walk enough through the woods to get there without being sent there? (i've been before in a different save file from being sent there by the dr harper, but i'm just curious!)
Idk about the sea because I had explore very little, but the building in the forest is indeed the asylum, it can't be access through the forest in any way, however, I remember seeing an entrance in the deep forest but is only to enter from the asylum, the place where you spawn when you escape from that place. Also, Eden house can't be find by the player through exploration neither, it only appear after the player was capture by Eden or being sold to him/her.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The islands will come in a future update. One of them will have the prison.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Hey can someone with the feats I'm missing send me your save with them? I'm trying to make a save for here that has every feat unlocked and I don't know why those in specific don't work. I'm assuming they're formatted slightly differently. Anyway if I get help I can upload the save for people to use to mess around with.
after impossible to get all feat, for example you have the one to reach day 50 as either a girl, a boy or a futa, wich are each of them a different one, also the one about your virginity, they are one for each love interest, and in best case you can only have 2 if you have both pussy and penis, expect if it work with hanholding,oral, but even with those if they work (havent test yet), you will lack some.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
after impossible to get all feat, for example you have the one to reach day 50 as either a girl, a boy or a futa, wich are each of them a different one, also the one about your virginity, they are one for each love interest, and in best case you can only have 2 if you have both pussy and penis, expect if it work with hanholding,oral, but even with those if they work (havent test yet), you will lack some.
Feats/VrelCoins carry over from the current save file when you start a new game. You need to play at least 6 times (Once as a boy, once as a girl, and four times as a hermaphrodite) to get all the current feats (Losing your penis/vagina virginities to different characters each time. Other virginities don't count). This number will likely go up with future updates. You also have to use max body size at least once, as at least one Achievement requires it.

Reactions: rasbinf and Laxard
Sep 22, 2017
Someone already pointed out that they carry over but I save edited to have them on one character anyway. I didnt see a save on here so I thought I'd make one but the first reply to my query uploaded his save with every feat anyway.

The game actually has 2 lists for feats, a persistent and character specific if that information is interesting.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Someone already pointed out that they carry over but I save edited to have them on one character anyway. I didnt see a save on here so I thought I'd make one but the first reply to my query uploaded his save with every feat anyway.

The game actually has 2 lists for feats, a persistent and character specific if that information is interesting.
Character specific isn't important since they will add to the persistent anyway.
I say, Ignore the feats and play with cheats, except there are some feats that unlock some starting options. And they are quite painfull to reproduce with cheats (it's takes too bit of twitching and additional in-game day.)
Sadly I lost the one save on PC where I hacked half of the feets as unlocked one by one and totally don't look forward to do it again.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Is there any way to lose Angel TF without going through the Fallen Angel TF and Jordan's ritual?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes